Aureliashipping

By NightcoreDCX

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... More

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!

252 10 6
By NightcoreDCX

Ash POV:

Me: Double Iron Bash!

Melmetal swung its arms at full speed. Drampa managed to avoid the first hit, but was injured by the second. While Drampa was trying to stabilize itself, I used this time to command.

Me: Now, Flash Cannon!

The light reflected onto Melmetal began accumulating. Melmetal then fired a really powerful blast. While Drampa was floating on the air, the Flash Cannon landed directly, lowering Drampa's Special Defense.

Me: Alright!

Gou: Way to go!

Pikachu: Pika!

Scorbunny: Score!

Drampa was very weakened, but it finally admitted it's defeat.

Me: Alright! So take us to a Applin!

The Drampa soon gained back consciousness and trudged into the forest. Ash and the gang followed.

As the group got deeper into the forest, they looked around them and noticed how scenic the forest had became. There are many different kinds of flowers and fruits. Cherrims and Furrets are also everywhere. The group soon stumbled upon a apple with eyes on top of it.

Gou: Ohh, a green apple! Must be a shiny!

Ash: Wow! Can we catch it?

The Drampa nodded its head.

Ash: Alright, Gou, you catch it.

Gou: What!? You're the one who earned it.

Ash: Nah, it's fine. You catch it.

Gou: Ok... if you insists I guess?

Gou whipped out a Pokeball from his pocket and tossed it at the Applin.

*shake*
*shake*
*shake*
*click!*

Gou: owdixnaisnjeeiwk YEAH HOOO!

Ash: HAHAHAHA, nice man.

NightcoreDCX: Quick question guys, does our boy Ash already have a Rookidee?

A few months later~

It's been a few months ever since Ash returned to Alola. He and his buddy, Gou, have been going all over the place catching new Pokemons. They went to many different parts of a Alola and discovered many new things. Back at Melemele island ( I think that's what it's called ), Gou and Ash decided to split up for whatever reason. Gou was just curious and Ash is like, man, I want to go to Galar region so bad.

At School~

Me: mAn, I wAnNa gO To ThE GaLar ReGion sO baD. I did visit it though, but I wanna fight the gyms there and stuff! It'll be so fun!

Kiawe: Bet it'll be!

Kukui: Why not just do it then?

Me: I CAN!?

Lana: Yeah! No one's stopping you!

Kukui: Exactly, Pokémon Champ. Catch new Pokémons and take part in the league. Perhaps you might win again, who knows?

Mallow: Yeah! Don't worry about us. We got your back!

Lillie: ...

Lillie stared away bashfully. She had a bit of a worried look pasted on her face. Kukui glanced at her. He was able to tell what she was thinking without a doubt. He sighed before speaking.

Kukui: Lillie, what's up?

Lillie: H-huh? Oh, yeah. I-I'll support you too!

Kiawe: Oh, I see what's going on.

Kiawe stated cockily. Not gonna lie, it was kind of obvious what she really wanted. Even I could tell. I smiled before requesting.

Me: Lillie, do you want to travel with me?

Lillie looked up with sparks in her eyes.

Lillie: H-huh?

Me: Actually, allow me to restate; I will go given that you're going with me.

I reached out my hand. Lillie's cheeks shone bright red. Her lips shifted to a smile.

Lillie: Yeah... I want to be with you forever...

She extended her arm and placed her hand on mine. I gave her a broad smile.

Mallow: Ahem!

Upon hearing the "we're still here" call from Mallow, Lillie quickly pulled back her hand before turning away. Her face was as red as the sunset, while I was oblivious as always.

Mallow: Man, you're so lucky to be following the Alolan champion on a journey.

Mallow envied Lillie while Lillie was a bit flustered.

Lillie: R-really? Aren't we all friends with the champion though?

Kukui: Are you sure about that?

Kukui cracked a sus grin.

Lillie: Uh... m-maybe not...

Kiawe: So what type of Pokemon are you planning to catch?

Me: Hmm... good question actually.

Lana: Oh, if you want to be a good Pokemon trainer, you should always keep a Water type Pokemon on your team!

Me: ... ( Aren't you the one who is biased to Water types? )

Kiawe: Isn't the first gym a Grass one? You should go for a Fire type mon first!

Me: ... ( I don't want to hear that from somebody with a full team of Fire types... ) I already have Scorbunny though.

Opinions were getting bombarded in my face. Personally, I was just super keened to see what types of Pokemon I would encounter. Everybody were just so excited, even if they were not following me.

I stayed in Alola for a few more weeks. I swapped my outfit with a red jacket with white and light blue stripes. A Pikachu face was pasted on the back of my jacket. Seriously, where did Kukui even got that from? Lillie wore a sport short with white and pink stripes running down her left thigh. For the top, she wore a white black-spotted jacket. Her blonde hair was also tied in a sidetail formation.

Lillie: Okay, I'll be going, Gladion, Mother!

Lillie smiled brightly and waved at her family.

Lusamine: Mhm, see you again, sweetie!

As my heart was hyped to embark on a brand new journey, I could barely contain it. Gladion walked up to me.

Gladion: Better take care of her, k. And if you make her cry, I'LL KILL YOU.

Gladion threatened. I immediately shrunk in size.

Me: Y-yeah, got it... ( Dang, Gladion's scary. )

Lusamine: Oh, by the way, boy, are you planning to marry my daughter if you do become champion?

That question caught me and Lillie off guard as we immediately turned to face her.

Me: Huh!?

Lillie: Mom! What the heck!

Lillie's face burned up as she scrambled.

Gladion: MOM, YOU KNOW I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS!

Lusamine: What? I thought they loved each other.

Lillie: I-I mean, I do...

Lillie poked her fingers against each other.

Lusamine: See? I don't mind if it's Ash though. I'm sure he'll take good care of her.

Lillie's face brightened up into a smile. I was just scratching the back of my head in awkwardness. Pikachu and my other mons were not with me right now which was kind of rare. They were just chilling at Kukui's.

Gladion: He better...

Gladion warned.

Lillie: ... Gladion, you jealous~?

Gladion: The f-

Gladion commented with a confused and frightened look.

Lillie: I know your secret. You have a thing for Ash, right~?

Lillie teased. However, I was insanely shocked to hear that. Dang, that's dark. I hollered.

Me: WHAT!?

Lusamine: My my, I didn't know you were homo, Gladion.

Gladion: BRUH, THAT'S DEFINITELY A JOKE. I HAVE A THING FOR LILLIE THOUGH.

Gladion yelled out without thinking. Lillie's face twisted up to a shock and disgusted look.

Lillie: ... Siscon...

Lusamine: ... That's deep.

Me: I know right.

Time passed~

It was a cooling morning. The Alola Sun rose from the West, brightening the waves and tides of the ocean near the beach. Sounds of Flying-type mons could be heard from the horizon, cawing away. The waves crashed onto the sandy beach. In Kukui's cabin, the snores of all my Pokemons filled the home. Soon, the ringing of the alarm clock rung through my ears. I opened my eyes, staring at the wooden ceiling above me. I got up, and cracked a long-lasting yawn. Sleepily, I rubbed my left eye before hopping out of bed.

I dragged myself towards the bathroom. I filled my mug with water and did the other daily things you do when you wake up. I made my way towards the kitchen with a bowl of cereal already sitting on the table. Pikachu ran around my feet.

Pikachu: Pika!

Me: Mhm, good morning, Pikachu.

Kukui: Mornin', Ash.

A familiar voice called out to me from the kitchen.

Me: Mhm, mornin', professor!

I greeted the rest of my Alolan Pokemons which I believed included Incineroar, Decidueye, Melmetal, and Lycanroc. I was already excited for that season. It was the day I would be travelling to the Galar region along with Lillie. After getting changed into my new outfit, picked up my blue-black bag pack, Pikachu and Scorbunny leapt onto my shoulders.

After bidding farewell to my Pokemons, yes, AGAIN, Kukui brought me to the Pokemon School. At the front yard, my friends were already there, waiting for my arrival.

Mallow: There you are!

Mallow called out. Everybody were already ready to go. We soon arrived at the airport, having some lunch before Lillie and I take off for our flight. There were three tables, with everyone sat facing each other while Kukui sat at another table. Scorbunny, Pikachu, Snowy and Glaceon were eating the donuts served at that fastfood centre, already burst with energy as they gobbled down the food. 

Lillie: Ah~ 

Lillie called out while holding out a spoon of ice-cream towards me. I gently took a bite. 

Lillie: I-is it good? 

Lillie stuttered bashfully. Honestly, it was rather embarrassing to do. 

Me: Y-yeah. 

The taste of strawberry and vanilla filled my taste buds. Food really taste better if a cute girl was feeding it to you. 

Mallow and Lana: Ehhh?~

Mallow and Lana snuck a smirk. 

After a few more conversations, the plane was about to take off soon. As Pikachu and Scorbunny climbed back onto my shoulders, I bid my fellow Alola comrades farewell yet again. 

Me: Well, we're about to head off soon. 

I told the gang. 

Mallow: We'll see you again. 

Lana: Yeah! 

Lana agreed with Mallow. Sophocles nodded as well. 

Kiawe: Show us what the Alola champion is made of! 

Kiawe clenched a fist. 

Sophocles: Yeah! That's right! I really want to see what Pokemons you are planning to catch! 

Those two were really fired up as always. I only responded with a little giggle. I clenched a fist and fist bumped with Kiawe's. The gang put their hands together with Lillie's on top. 

The group: 3... 2... 1... let's gooooo!! 

Pokemons: Pika!!! Vul!! Score!! Glaceon!! 

The group shot their arms into the air which caused the people around to stop and look. Whatever the reason, it was putting a smile on their faces. I felt like crying, but I was kind of too old for that. 

Me: Yeaaaah! 

I exclaimed out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
33.2K 280 26
Ash misses Alola. So he, Pikachu, Greninja, and Ash's Alola Pokémon went to the airport to fly back to Alola and meet his friends again. But, he didn...
6.9K 163 16
[This version of the story is no longer being updated. Click on profile to find the rewritten version, or copy and paste the link in the a/n.] ~ [Nam...
65.9K 841 34
[Best Rankings : #39 in Pokemon, #18 in Aureliashipping, #1 in Lonashipping] After an unspeakable incident with her mother, Lillie Aether is afraid o...