blessed - jjk fanfic

By unfaz3d

โ‡ข "๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" "๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ... More

000- cast
I- important info
001- death & rebirth
002- blessings & curses
003- sticks & stones
004- cuts & scrapes
005- memories & positivity
006- jewelry & karaoke
007- heroes & sorcerers
008- faces & thieves
009- pain & comfort
010- rebirth & death
011- wepons & emotions
012- groups & chats
013- blood & bullets
014- happiness & birthdays
015- black & white
016- crystals & stones
017- shrines & thrones
018- pride & remembrance
019- age & requirements
020- good & bad
021- friends & enemies
022- fight & flight
023- trees & smoke
024- me & you
025- dreams & nightmares
026- bases & balls
027- students & teachers
028- mediums & sources
029- light & dark
030- finale & supplementals
X01- interviews & fame
X02- tuna & uno
X03- suits & glass
X04- crack & texts
031- trust & lies
032- who & why
033- waves & branches
034- dads & death
035- swords & heaven
037- wounds & friends
038- trains & anger

036- strength & bravery

3.5K 169 134
By unfaz3d

"g'moring, princess."

"don't ever do that again. i thought i woke up in hell for a second." you blinked.

"well damn, i sure did miss a lot, huh?"

"...yeah, yuta. you did." okkotsu had a hand on your stomach healing your wound with positive energy.

positive energy and blessed energy are similar in many ways, one being that they both have the ability to heal. however, positive energy is a direct derivative from cursed energy, and blessed energy is something of its own.

learning how good yuta was with positive energy, it didn't shock you to learn that the two of you were cousins. even though he treated you a lot more like a younger sister.

"now would you like to tell me why a boy has their arms all over you?"

megumi.

you jumped and looked over his body, a hand immediately flying to his wrist. his pulse was strong and steady. he was alive.

"thank god." you whispered.

"yeah, i wasn't about to have you beat my ass for not saving him too." he huffed, gently pushing you back to a seated position so he can finish healing you. "he looks like the generic anime emo. pop off, kageyama— OUCH!"

flicking his forehead, you smiled, "stop being mean."

"MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HEAL YOU!"

megumi stirred next to you. "why are we yelling?"

"SHUT UP, TOBIO." megumi's eyes shot open at yuta's screaming. he swiveled his head towards you as a crooked, child-like smile etched its way on his features.

"no way." he whispered, cupping your face to feel if you were really there.

"i swear to everything holy," yuta spoke. "kiss her and you'll lose your teeth privileges." megumi obeyed, folding his hands on his lap, but never taking his eyes off your smile. his grin never faltered.

"you're alive..."

"pretty cool, huh?" yuta smiled at the boy he knew he will relentlessly tease for eternity. "alright, this is the best i'm gonna be able to do for now. we gotta get you both out of here."

once you got on your feet, gravity decides to betray you, causing you to lose your balance. both of the boys reached out to catch you, but yuta was faster.

"nope. i haven't seen my little cousin in ages." he shuffled around to carry you bridal style and started in the direction of your destination. "you can have lovey-dovey time with her later." aware that this was a fight he wouldn't be able to win, he shoved his hands in his pockets and followed in his steps.

"i think i can walk on my own two feet." you were regaining feeling in your fingers. purple and white flames bounced off of them to keep warm.

"quite the contrary, miss (y/n)." the glow from your hands illuminated yuta's face as he walked through a pitch-black shibuya. "you just woke up from the dead. get some rest. we can catch up when you regained some energy."

the mention of sleep was enough to remind you how tired you were. within seconds, you rested your head against his chest and fell fast asleep, holding on to nanami's loose tie around your neck.

°°°

hours later, you woke up on a bed you didn't recognize. nothing around you was familiar, so you assumed it was a temporary home yuta took you to. as you rose from the mattress, your organs felt like they were ready to jump out of your body. you stifled a groan and held your stomach, realizing that there were bandages wrapped around you. sitting back on the bed, you looked to your side and noticed a small note on the nightstand.

————————————————————

hey (y/n)!

once you're up, come to the common room, it's down the hallway to your left.

yell if you need help XP

also, i haven't fully healed you yet. i think there's poison in you, and you know that's a little difficult to heal. you might still be in pain, SO STOP RUSHING INTO SHIT AND GET UP SLOWLY. anemic ass.

once your awake i'll try to finish your healing :)

we'll be waiting for you with cupcakes

~yuta >:D

————————————————————

entering the common room, you leaned against the entrance. there was megumi, yuta, yuuji, maki, and two faces you didn't recognize. one was a woman with long hair, and another was a man with deep eyebags and pigtails.

and that made your heart sink the very pits of the earth.

"hey, she's up." maki noted. her face and arm were burned and her hair was a lot shorter. the conversation in the room stopped as everyone laid their eyes on your concerned face.

you were leaning against the door frame for support, trying your best to conceal the pain shooting through your back and core. "so... this is everyone?"

"mostly." maki shifted so that she was fully facing you. "kugisaki and some other students are still in healing." her response made you furrow your brows. she wasn't being direct.

...where was nanami?

where is he?

where is he?

where is he?

he's okay. he's okay. he has to be okay.

there's no point in asking if he's okay.

he's fine. he said everything will be fine.

he's okay.

he's okay.

he's okay.

no he's not. he's not okay until i get to see him.

where is he?

where is he?

where is nanami?

where is he?

he can't be okay?

why can't i move? why can't i breathe?

where is he?

where is he?

please tell me he's okay.

where is he?

is he okay?

is he okay?

where are you?

where is he?

where is he?

"...where is nanami?" your voice felt like sandpaper against your throat, afraid that you already knew the answer. your quiet words bled through the thick silence. the question was expected, even though the answer was obvious.

and everyone gave you that pitiful look that made the energy in you boil.

"listen... i know you just lost your dad—"

"again, yuta." glancing up at him, you formed a tight smile and nodded. needles pricked your eyes as you pushed your tongue against the soft flesh of your cheek. "this is the second time. i had a second chance and... i couldn't save him either."

megumi whispered something in yuuji's ear before the pink-haired announced, "can i show you guys something?" he moved the entire group away from you and megumi. yuta looked back with apologetic eyes before walking away.

now isolated, megumi shuffled towards you and wrapped his arms around your frame, allowing you to be vulnerable without everyone staring. however, your eyes were dry. you weren't one to cry all the time, but the past events have made it difficult. for fucks sake, you just rose from the dead.

"he wasn't trying to—"

"i know." you mumbled into his shoulder. "he was trying to cheer me up. he's awkward like that."

he held you close to him, the warmth of his body slowly regenerating your ego. you were trembling with anger, with sadness, with frustration. unavoidable flashes of nanami's rare smile went by in your mind, ending with the final one he gave. you were incredibly grateful for his presence.

you wished you could say "thank you" one last time.

suddenly, megumi cringes and looks away. "what's wrong?" your eyebrow quirked.

"sorry, i just..." air pushed between his lips as he scratched his neck. "i was trying to make a joke to cheer you up, but i realized it wasn't funny, which would be considered a dad joke, and um... yeah."

the snickers that escaped your lips were inevitable. "oh my god, megumi."

"i'm sorry, i just—" the same applied to him as he cut himself off with his bubbling laughter.

for years, megumi seemed to find a way to the world not seem so dark, despite his emo antics. the rare side of him that he reserved for you. maybe that's why his presence made your cheeks go warm. he was also pretty nice to look at. the perfect accessory, honestly.

"alright." he was so close that you could feel his words vibrating in his chest. his warm hands held your face. "ready to go back?"

"mmhmm." you smiled. but when his grin dropped, your brows furrowed. "what's wro—"

he cut you off with a loving kiss. one so deep that it caused you to lean back into his support. just as quickly, he pulled back with a cheeky grin. "i missed you."

"you gotta stop doing—"

megumi kissed you again, somehow more passionate than the one before. the hand that held your face was trembling as if it was the first time he had ever kissed you. his soft fingers slid down to your neck to leave space for his lips. he planted a few kisses along your jaw before whispering, "is there something wrong with me kissing you?" you could feel his smirk against your ear, "i'm pretty sure you're my girlfriend now."

"OH YEAH, ABOUT THAT." you huffed on your knuckles twice, 'polished' then by rubbing them in the palm of your free hand, and punched megumi on the shoulder, hard.

"damn." itadori said from across the room. "i felt that shit from here. how you holding up, fushi?"

you pushed megumi back by placing a single finger on his chest and asked, "why the fuck it took you to be at death's door in order to ask me to be your girlfriend?!"

"(y/n), i'm so sorry," a drop of sweat dripped down his face. he kept glancing from your piercing eyes that he swore were glowing, down to your finger, scared that your burn him to a crisp in one second flat. "i swear i was gonna ask this week but all this curse shit happened—"

"yeah, yeah, find some way to make up for it." waving your hand, you brushed past the boy and shuffled over to the group. not forgetting to throw an insult into the air as your left.

"already on it." megumi stated once you were out of earshot and followed your path.

once again, the conversation slows to a stop once you enter the circle. your cousin got up from his stool and came to face you.

"(y/n), iamverysorryformycommentiswear i didn't mean to be such an asshole youknowhowawkwardiget—"

"shut up and hug me." he quickly obliged as he would never deny one of your hugs.

not releasing you, he perked his head up to look at the guy behind you. "fushiguro, could you do me a favor and help her clean her wounds? after that, i'll continue her healing."

megumi nodded as yuta let go of you. once giving him a thankful smile, you and megumi made your way to one of the rooms.

"NO FREAKY SHIT. PLEASE." okkotsu yelled after you both.

"SHUT UP, YUTA."

*

a/n: i'm the biggest liar ever.

this ain't no damn finale. i like you guys and this book too much to stop writing it. i'm emotionally attached.

the book will probs have an ending, but it's not here yet😭😭

sorry for the confusion, since this was literally a decision i JUST made. like yesterday. i was crying :D

also so sorry this chapter took so long to come out

BUT I DO HAVE NEWS

TWO IN FACT😩☝️

one, i am a high school senior applying to college (shocker), so i don't have as much time as i did in the summer to write this book.

that being said, i might only be able to post once a week if i can (i hate that i have to do this 😭)

THANK YOU FOR 52K+ READS WTF

i'm so happy people actually enjoy my writing 😭

EVEN IF U DONT CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING, ID LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU GOT THIS FAR INTO MY BOOK, I AM SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL FOR YOU. I HEART U.

FOR THOSE WHO CELEBRATE, HAVE A GREAT (upcoming) TURKEY DAY <33

x, unfaz3d :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.7K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...
227K 5.8K 23
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต. "she knows that she's...
45.8K 1.3K 21
you're friends with itadori and yk the rest -n word allowed in the comments -y/n is goofy/childish -she's 5'7 in this story and he's 5'9 I DO NOT OWN...
833K 27.7K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...