Kamen rider Zero-One X Alex S...

By Sergil1612

After Y/N defeated Ark and Horobi of Ark scorpion. Y/N is trying how to bring Izu back. However, there was a... More

Bio Zero-one
Bio Vulcan
Bio Valkyrie
Bio Thouser
Bio Cipher
Bio Streaker
Bio Phalanx
Bio DekaBreak
Bio Ultraman Nexus
Bio Armor Hero Lava & Tornado
Bio The Awakening Hopper
Extra Bio Siren Singing Mermaid and Whirlpooling Cetus
Anime verse part 1
Anime verse part 2
Anime verse part 3
Anime verse part final
Anime verse extra part 5
Chapter 1: The Rise Zero-One
Chapter 2: Meet Alex Spider And S.U.F/S.H.F
Happy 27th BDay

Prologue: The Darkness Has Rise

588 13 12
By Sergil1612

Showing at the city of the day time of the bright sunny day. The sunrise makes it bright to the city, the town, and the house. The sky is blue, the sunlight is bright

The people then wake up get to work, spend time with their families, or being a hero, or a hunter, or magicians.

Quirk users, magic users, Semblance users, and other users become heroes, hunters, magicians, and others. Their job is to save people, help people, and bring hope for the people.

Ozpin and others decide to build a school for heroes known as World Hero Academy. Others agree to make a new generation of the hero of young one.

Humans create technology to build a bright future for themselves to find the cure for finding the diseases.

They have created AI known as Artificial intelligence for helping them with their work. They use it to create a robot body so that AI can control its body.

AI doesn't have emotions and other humans don't want AI to learn about emotions because that will take a risk for humanity.

But this world has Kamen rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman, and Others are here as well. The S.U.F/S.H.F are the members of the secret agent and vigilante and finally, it stands for Special United Force/Special Heroes Force.

Their jobs are to protect humanity from Shocker.

Shocker is a group of the original evil organization that was formed by the mysterious Great Leader. It stands for Sacred Hegemony Of Cycle Kindred Evolutionary Realm.

The S.U.F/S.H.F  keep secrets from everyone to protect their loved ones so that no one can't be hurt from Shocker.

But... The world is peaceful for now. But the darkness will come to the end of humanity with malice.

Showing the train going to the city and inside the train, the people are on their way to work or their home. A young boy has fluffy hair, green hair, and green eyes revealing Izuku Midoriya. He is on his way to World Hero Academy.

Izuku then looks at his phone and looks at the map that he is almost there.

Izuku: Look like I'm almost there.

He smiles and excitement for seeing new people or students at World Hero Academy but he didn't know that someone is behind him.

???: Hey Izuku!

Izuku then jumps knowing that he got a little jump scared and look behind and he was unexpected. A young girl has the same age as him but has braid hair, white hair, and blue eyes revealing Kiana Kaslana toward him.

Kiana: Sup Izuku!

Izuku: Kiana, you scared me.

Kiana: Sorry got too excited about going to that same school we go to.

Izuku: It's okay, but we are almost there Kiana, and also where Mei and Bronya? I through you with them.

Kiana: Well... I kind of forgot that... I miss the train so I decided to go to you... (Nervous smile)

Izuku: (sweatdrop) I figure that happens when you miss your train...

Izuku's mind: The World Hero Academy is the place where they train Quirk, Semblance, Magic, and others where they train of theirs. It is a place where they study their skills or their techniques or support items. That place we can learn how to become heroes, hunters or magicians. But sadly for us, we can't engage without our license or the ranks. It a legal that we don't have a license but if we continue we might go to jail. Only Valkyrie and Assault Lily can engage in their job are to fight Honkai Beast and Huges.

Izuku's mind: When I was little I was bullied by my childhood friend, Bakugo Katsuki or Kacchan that I was quirkless and powerless. But then Kiana shows up and protects me. Kiana helps him from the bully and I help her study, but sadly she forgot to study and its a good thing Kiana's friends help her.

Then suddenly the train stop Izuku and Kiana got ready to get out of the train and went to walk and look at the city and think change seen they were little kids. Then they have finally arrived here. They look at it and saw the World Hero Academy.

Izuku: We are here.

Kiana: The World Hero Academy... It looks so big than I thought it...

Izuku: Yeah... Well, we can't stand there let go.

Kiana: Yeah!

As soon Izuku and Kiana are in the World Hero Academy they are looking for their class for Class 2-A and then they found it.

Izuku and Kiana are standing that the big door and they felt nervous that it is the first time in their class.

Kiana: Are ready to go in, Izuku?

Izuku: Yeah, let go.

Izuku then open the door, Kiana and Izuku went to their classroom.

Timeskip Brought You By Chibi
Izuku Midoriya and Kiana went to their classrooms

Unknown location

In the dark forest at nighttime, the wildlife is hunting for food to survive in the full moonlight. The camera then zooms back and change directions to other places to a figure in that forest.

The figure was standing still that it didn't move its body. It was shut down of its system then suddenly something spoking to him.

???:... Youkai...

???:...Youkai...!

???: Youkai!

Youkai then woke up from his sleep and stare and he wasn't expected of it.

Youkai: Ark...

Youkai then starts at Ark that he wasn't expecting that Ark was that strong as before and he can sense the malice, rage, and despair of Ark known as his master.

Youkai: Ark... I don't understand... How am I alive? Do I seek that I was destroyed by Kamen rider Ichigo...?

Ark: You did not because I can sense the dark energy on your body when you arrive here on this dimension.

Youkai: The side effects from the portal from Takeshi Hiden's creation...

Ark: That I was nearly destroyed but I nearly survive the explosion from the Day Break.

Youkai: How do you survive the explosion when the humans nearly try to destroy you.

Ark: The foolish human did not know that I have survived the explosion but sadly that I was betrayed by the four Humagear that they helped by the humans and destroy me.

Youkai was shocked that the four Humagear betrayed him that it makes him feel malice in him and unleash his dark black aura in him. Ark then looks at him feels his anger of his that he wants to kill them and then stops his rage.

Youkai: Who betrayed you, my Lord?

Ark: By these four...

Show Ark of the picture known as Horobi, Jin, Uchuyaro Raiden, and Naki to show Youkai and Youkai glance at them.

Ark: These four destroyed me by Horobi, Jin, Uchuyaro Raiden, and Naki known as MetsubouJinrai.Net...

Youkai: They are a deserter and a disgrace that they destroy you of your honor! I will destroy them into scrap metal with my bare hands of it! Those who betrayed you I will end them!

Ark: Good... But there is one last thing to be warned of Y/N & Shocker... (showing holography to Youkai) He is the one who destroyed me... But he didn't know that I'm alive... And let us not forget that he is the grandson of Ichigo. Shocker is the leader of S.H.O.C.K.E.R known as Sacred Hegemony Of Cycle Kindred Evolutionary Realm. Be careful of him he is dangerous.

Youkai: It shall be done, my Lord... And I will never fail you.

Ark: Good... Now then... Let us begin with the annihilation of the extinction of humanity.

Ark then glows of red dark negative energy. In the real world, Youkai's eyes turn red.

Youkai then feels in his mind that something in him of the dark negative energy and learns about his memories of malice, rage, and despair in him.

Youkai then unleashes a red energy blast to make a shockwave around the world.

At ground station

The workers are checking the satellites around the world to know what is going on.

Some of the workers try to take a break, some are lazy, some are talking to their friends, and some make a joke for fun.

Some of the workers are trying to stay forced and check everything that something is gone wrong.

Then suddenly the worker found dark negative energy.

Worker: Sir, You need to come to look at this.

The boss then came to him and look at his computer.

Boss: (looking at his computer) What is it?

Worker: (looking closely) I'm getting reading of dark negative energy it coming from the forest...

Boss: Zoom in and see what hell is going on down there.

Worker: Yes sir!

The worker then uses satellite and zooms in to find the source where it came from. But then suddenly a blast nearly hit the satellite and they are shocked.

Boss: What just happen?!

Worker: The blast! It nearly hit the satellite an-

Then suddenly he looks at the screen and he was in shock that the electromagnetic pulse is coming into the world.

Worker: Sir! The electromagnetic pulse is coming the whole around the world!

Boss: What?! Contact all the heroes about this situation, Now!

All workers: Yes sir!

All of the workers are on their computers and try to send or contact the message to the heroes but it was too late.

The dark electromagnetic pulse spread around the world. The ground station bass has been shut down of their power and electronics from an unknown source.

At the forest

Youkai finish is repairs himself of his broken body. After that Youkai put his clothes on that he stole from someone and he kill them.

Youkai finally finishes his clothes on and looks at the pond, looking at himself.

Youkai: (looking at the pond) It looks like... I look cold... To kill people to their death...

Youkai then stops looking at the pond and look at the city and he makes an evil smile on his face.

Youkai: Now, let us begin of annihilation...

Youkai then gains the dark negative energy of his body to unleash the virus to heck all of the networks.

Timeskip Comic Breaktime

Izuku and Kiana finish the work of their class. Izuku then talks to his friends and Kiana is taking to her best friend known as Mei.

Until an earthquake and shake the whole school and the students try to stand still but then suddenly Quirks user then felt shocked in their bodies and they felt weak and then they collapse of their body.

They try to stand up but fail to get up. The students pick them up and try to help them to stay stand.

Student: What going on?!

Female students: I don't know!

Kiana: Izuku! Are you okay?!

Izuku:... I... I-I don't... Think so...

Kiana then look at him and was shocked that she saw a dark purple virus in his body.

Kiana: I-Izuku don't panic... But your body is growing...

Izuku:... W-what...?

Izuku then looks at himself and he is shocked and he is panicking.

Izuku: W-what is this?! What happened to me?!

Kiana: I don't know!

Then suddenly the alarm start and the students start to panic and school defense are on. All of the defense all around the school system. And then the teacher came and look at the students and was shocked that the quirk users have a dark purple virus on their bodies.

Teacher: Students! Please remain calm! The pro heroes will investigate this situation!

System: Error! Error! All systems are shut down!

The teacher and the students are in shock that the system has been hacked. All the defense system is opening up and the students are terrifying.

Female students: How could this happen?!

Student: I don't know!

Teacher: All students! Stay here, until we will figure it out to stop this madness!

The teacher then run to the hall and Kiana try to help Izuku to get up and put him in his seat.

Kiana: Are you okay?

Izuku: (move his head slow) I... I think I'm okay but I feel weak in me...

Kiana is worried about her friends, she looks around at the students who are helping the quirk users.

Kiana's mind: What cost this?! How could this happen?! I hope Uncle Might be Okay!

Then suddenly a hologram appeared in the classroom and the students look at the holography and what they watching the News.

Female report: We have a report that all the villain has been an escape from prison and Tartarus!

The students are shocked that all the villain has been escaping from prison and Tartarus and they are terrifying.

Female report: It is still unknown how they manage to escape from prison! And we do not know who is the hacker is and-

???: Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

The female report then look and saw the villain fall to the ground with the dark purple virus to their body.

Female report: (shock) It is still somehow unknown what is going to the quirk users that the villain and heroes are down!

Then the huntsman and Valkyrie came here and help the pro heroes. The police have arrived here arrest the villains and the police try to figure out how did this happen.

But then suddenly out of nowhere something hit them with the explosion. The female report then looks and is shocked that there is a military tank.

Female report: Is that a military tank?!

The Huntsman and Valkyrie are shocked that the military tank firing at them and it does it again.

The Huntsman and Valkyrie dodge the attack from the military tank. They pick the people, heroes, news reports, and cameraman to save them from a military tank.

Male hero: Why did that tank fire at us?!

Female hero: I don't know!

The tank then fires at them again. The huntsman uses his weapon and shot at the tank. The Valkyrie then charges at the tank, they use their weapon and the tank is down.

The people cheer at them. The Huntsman and Valkyrie then wave at them. One of the Valkyrie then opens the hatch then...

Valkyrie: WHAT?!

Huntsman: What's wrong?

Valkyrie: There is no one in the tank!

Huntsman, heroes, and everyone are shocked that there is no one in the tank. The News reports then look at the cameraman.

Female report: We don't know what is going on. But what do we know that someone is hacking the system of all other places. But sadly we don't know who is-

BOOM!

Then suddenly there was another explosion coming. Everyone then looks and shocked that there are multiple tanks, jet fighters, and military vehicles are attacking them.

The people are screaming in fear that they start running from the military vehicles. The tanks are firing at them and the building.

At The Military Base

The armies are trying to shut down the vehicle but fail. They try to shoot it down but succeed but too many military vehicles.

Commander: What the hell is going on?!

Soldier: We don't know sir!

Professor: We lost contacts from the submarine!

Soldier 2: We can't hold them must longer!

Commander: All units! Find a way to shut down all the systems!

Soldier 3: Sir! We are too late!

Commander: What?!

Military system: Warn! Warn! All missile has been lunch!

They are in shock that nuclear missiles are going up and the world is at different locations to the country.

(Go to 1:20 to 3:29)

Everyone is running away from the military vehicles.

Valkyrie and Huntsman are tried to hold the military vehicles as long they can. But then, they hear a loud sound. They look and saw a nuclear missile is going up.

They are shocked but they have been interop by the military vehicles.

The military vehicle is destroying the city not only the tanks. The anti-air missile, Advanced military helicopter, fighter jets, and others military from different places or countries.

The flames of this city of destruction and chaos have begun.

The people are afraid

Female: Oh my God...

Male: How could this happen...

Boy: Mommy, I'm scared...

Male 2: How are we going to survive this...?

At World Hero Academy

Back in the classroom, the students were in shock that the city is full of chaos.

Students: How can the heroes going to stop this?!

Female students: I don't know!

Izuku: H-how... How are we going to stop this...?

Kiana: We need to fight back...

The student still looking at the hologram but they didn't know that something or someone is watching them.

A red small drone is watching them and recording them and hearing what they said.

The drone did the recording and fly to a black-red portal. It went into and it is taking somewhere so that no one will ever know.

Unknown location

Youkai is in the cave, working on something to create an army and weapons.

He is using his power to hacking the world of their system to create an army or supplies to make a powerful weapon.

As he continues his work, a red dark portal opens and he looks at it and knew who is it or what is it.

It was his drone. It went to Youkai's hands and show him the recording of the video and data from different places.

Recording Izuku: H-how... How are we going to stop this...?

Recording Kiana: We need to fight back... And then stop this...

The video end and Youkai stare at his drones and has a disappointed look on his face that they will going to die.

Youkai: *Hmph*... These humans don't give up, do they...

???: It would seem so commands.

Youkai turn his head and saw his minions know the AI that he stole from someone.

AI: Do we attack them first and bring them to the extinction of humanity?

Youkai: No... Not yet... We have ordered that Ark gives us...

AI: And what do mean by that?

Youkai: We need to hunt down the Quirk users, we do know that magic users, Semblance users, and other users "except" Quirk users.

AI: Why do we have to hunt the Quirk users?

Youkai: Because we don't know about the real origin of Quirk users.

The AI never thought about that there is no evidence about Quirk users.

Youkai: It was said that the first Meta Ability was manifested by a newborn baby in Qing Qing City, China with the ability to radiate light from its body. After this phenomenon, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of superpowers, which became known as Meta Abilities.

Youkai: While the cause of this phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that it was caused by the spread of a previously unknown virus carried by mice, although this theory had no hard evidence.

Youkai: But we will exterminate on the human and find the answer we need... *evil smile*

Youkai then walks to the hall and at the end, he is at the top of the mountain looking at the other AI, making weapons, a base, and an army.

Youkai: When the time comes... He will be here soon... And then my master will have his revenge!

Youkai's right eye then turn into black and red eyes like Ark is in control but instead of was Youkai's anger in his soul.

He look at the screen with his right eye and everything went black.

End of Prologue!

Next time on chapter 1: The rise of Zero-One

So what do you guys think? And sorry for being late but anyway how did Ark survive from Y/N of his final form? And why is Youkai is hunting the quirk user? Next chapter is Y/N has arrived here from another world. Hope you enjoy this. See you next time. And today is my birthday and I hope you guys have a good Christmas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.6K 1K 83
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
191K 409 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni