π™°πš—πš—πšŠ π™°πš—πš π™·πšŽπš› 𝟼 𝙱�...

By 1autora_secreta1

[Unedited] 5-year-old Annabella De' La Cruz was in an accident with her dear mother only to come out the only... More

π™Ώπš’πš—πš”πš’ π™Ώπš›πš˜πš–πš’πšœπšŽ
π™½πšŽπš  π™±πšŽπšπš’πš—πš—πš’πš—πšπšœ
πš‚πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 π™½πš˜πš π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™±πšŠπšŒπš”
π™»πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš π™Άπš˜
π™±πšŠπšπš‘ πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πš˜πšŒπšπš˜πš›'𝚜 πš…πš’πšœπš’πš
π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš—πš
πš…πšŠπšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™»πš˜πšœπš π™°πš—πš π™΅πš˜πšžπš—πš
π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™°πš—πš πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπšπšœ
π™»πš’πš”πšŽ π™΅πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› π™»πš’πš”πšŽ πš‚πš˜πš—
πš„πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπš’πš—πš
οΏΌ π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš˜πšπš’πš£πš’πš—πš
πš‚πšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš› π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›
πšƒπš’πšŒ-πšƒπšŠπšŒ-πšƒπš˜πšŽ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš˜πšžπš› π™Όπšžπšœπš”πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš›πšœ
πšƒπš’πšƒπš’
πš‚πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•?
π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™³πšŠπš’
πš‚πš’πšŒπš”
π™·πšŠπš—πš—πšŠ
πš‚πš’πš•πš•πš’ π™Ήπš˜πšœπš‘πš’
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš’πšπš‘πš
π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’
πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• π™Έπš—πšŸπš’πšπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™·πšŽπš› π™±πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšœ
π™°πš—πš—πšŠπš‹πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ
BOOK TWO INTRODUCTION
π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš
π™±πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŠπšπšŠ
π™Όπš˜πš›πš—πš’πš—πšπšœ
π™΄πš—πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ
𝙸 π™·πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝙸 π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚈𝚘𝚞
π™Ύπš•πš’πšŸπšŽπš›
π™°πš—πš—πšŠ
πš€&𝙰 πš€πšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ!
π™±πš˜πš’πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš?
π™³πš’πš—πš—πšŽπš›
π™³πš’πš—πš—πšŽπš› π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟸

π™²πšŠπšžπšπš‘πš

28.2K 755 83
By 1autora_secreta1

This is how i die.

Thank you world for letting me live this long.

For it is now that the earth shall take me.

Mind, body, and soul-

"You're free." The police officer interrupts her thoughts by the loud clanking noise of the keys hitting the bars.

"I think i'm fine here." She says stubbornly.

I chose life.

The police officer raises a brow and opens the cell door. "You sure you want to keep him waiting for your inevitable doom." He mocks.

Asshole.

Before she can even comprehend, Anthony had stood in front of her. His hair messy, grey sweatpants and a wrinkle T-Shirt thrown that was thrown on quickly.

It was as if all the blood had drained from her face. "Ant-" She barely squeak out right before he roughly grabbed her arm pulling her up from the seat.

He brings her close, there face only an inch apart.  "I don't want to hear a single thing out if your mouth until we get home." He says lowly and threatening sending shivers down her spine.

He lets go of her arm and turns away from her walking out. "Get moving Annabella."

Oof. He said my full name, he's pissed.

The two of them make their way towards the car. Anthony starts up the engine bringing it to life. Anna reaches for the passenger seat but the door was locked.

"You're sitting in the back."

Ouch.

She frowns, but complied. She didn't want to add anymore to the plate.

The car ride was antagonizenly qui, Anthony had stayed dead silent the whole time. Anna had finally felt the duration of the situation to sink in.

Her and her friends had snuck out to go meet at a park and go egg Dani's cheating ex. Once Anna heard of this plan she immediately agreed.

He was a huge jerk.

But was it worth getting caught and being sent to jail cell waiting for her very pissed off brother who was definitely going to kill her.

Yes.

Before she knew it, they had arrived home. All Anna wanted to do was run into the safe haven of her room and sleep.

Anthony got out of the car and Anna followed after. The lights in the house were all on, meaning that everyone besides Oliver was awake.

Anthony roughly places his keys in the key bowl. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He says angrily turning around to face her.

"I-"

"No, seriously. I want to know what was going through your damn mind." He crossed his over his broad chest.

She shrugs.

"Look at me when i'm speaking to you." He grabs her chin, without thinking Anna shoves his hands away. "Stop being so aggressive! It was one time thing, no need to get your fucking panties in a twist."

Her eyes widen, I'm dead. Like, really dead.

Anna took a step back, "I-I-I'm s-sorry, i didn't mean it."

"Go to your room."

"Bubs-"

"NOW."

Tears of shame filled her eyes as she ran upstairs to her threshold of a room. Passing by the many rooms and hallway's, she decided to take the elevator to her room to avoid seeing anyone else.

They just moved into a bigger house. Their family was expanding and they all wanted to stay together.

And a bigger house was an understatement.

"Going somewhere squirt?" A voice very annoying voice says behind her.

Anna ignored him as she tries to pass by with her head down. "Hey!" Tyler grabs her wrist, "What's the matter with you?" He says sternly.

"Leave me alone Tyler." Her voice cracked a bit as she wipes her nose with her other sleeve. Tyler scoffed letting go of her wrist. "If you don't want to get in trouble then don't do shit that will get you caught."

Anna ignored him walking into the elevator and selecting the 3 floor. The house is divided into three floors, the first floor was the kitchen living room, Library, and offices. The second floor consisted of all the bedrooms. and the third held the gaming room, theater room, pool, gym, and field room.

once the door closes, Anna let her tears for awfully and broke down crying. She slid down the wall as the elevator moved up. Ever since the accident she's been having problems with her temper.

The doctor said it was due to the impact she took and she hit the ground. It had caused something inside the brain to alter. it wasn't deadly it was just some thing she would had to work on. So her brothers had signed her up with a therapist to help her control the anger in ways to deal with it.

Anna knows that her brothers hate it as much as she does. the sweet little girl some 8 years ago died in the accident and this new Anna is more of a pain to deal with.

Her sobs then became uncontrollable, she felt so guilty about everything, sneaking out, talking back, cursing. She didn't want to end up this way, she hated when her brothers-

Beside Tyler.

Got mad at her, especially Anthony and Joshua.

They were really scary.

She hasn't even realize that the elevator doors had open. The smell of fresh mint engulfed her senses.

Jennie.

Her sobs came to a sudden stop. She didn't want to cry in front of anyone. She wiped her tears harshly. Anna looked up at the beautiful woman with a stotic face.

Jennie crouches down to her level, smile at her sadly. Anna didn't trust her own voice to speak.The woman gently grabbed her hand standing her onto her feet.

Anna complied.

Jennie guided Anna to her room and into the wash room to wash her face. Anna did just that and brushed her teeth. Jennie grabbed Anna a change of clothes as she did her business in the bathroom.

Changing into a oversized shirt that was owned by one of her brothers, and a pair of big shorts. Jennie brushes her hair then putting it into a simple braid.

No words were exchanged during this time.

Jennie was gentle as she can be and never asked her if she wanted to talk about it.Because she already knew what happen so why make her feel worse.

After tucking Anna in bed it was 4:33AM. Soon after Anna fell asleep after feeling the warmth of her bed. Jennie smiled at the girl then giving a soft kiss on her forehead whispering softly,

"We'll get through it baby girl, sweet dreams."

♡︎♡︎
A/N

Hello!!!!

How ya doin?😮‍💨

Hope you enjoyed this chapter , keep reading to find out if Anthony and Anna will work out out their differences.😬

I had my first day at work yesterday, it was a night shift. It was pretty fun, everyone there is really nice, i found out that i'm the youngest worker there.🥲💀

Tryna make that bank tho 🤑💰

Q; What are some things you are looking for during this book two journey?

A: More sibling goal moments 😩❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
3K 197 23
**THE ORIGINAL EMMALINE - BUT WATTPAD TOOK IT DOWN AND REMOVED MY ACCOUNT ** Emmaline Black is no stranger to abuse, or to torture of any kind from h...
18.8K 900 41
Anna Alejandro a simple girl who get played by the schools richest boy . She disappears after a few sudden incidents . Now thirsty for reveng...
2.2K 89 30
*Book 1 of the Dream Series Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to...