SidNaaz X Bigg Boss πŸ‘‘ βœ…

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to s... More

IntroductionπŸ’œ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❀️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89πŸ’–
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❀️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers πŸ’™
113
114
115
116
117
118
119 ☁️
120πŸ’Œ
121πŸ’˜
122πŸ’›
123🍁
124πŸ’«
125🌸
126πŸ’œ
127πŸŽ€
128πŸ‚
129 πŸƒ
130πŸ–€
131 ❀️
132❀️
133❀️
134❀️
135❀️
136β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
137πŸ’•
138πŸ’—
139πŸ’œ
140πŸ’•
141 πŸ’—
142 πŸ’—
143🧑
144πŸ’˜
145🌞
146🀎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🀍

25

6K 533 64
By lost_beautyy

After the task, the house's atmosphere was very negative!

Paras and his gang were talking rubbish about sidnaaz!

Sid was ignoring it because he knew how these people are as he is living here from the first day, with these people.

But for sana, this was tough!  Because she tried to spread positivity in the house!

She was a kind hearted simple girl who forgets and forgives but one rare quality was if she hates someone, even then she goes to them when they feel alone!

But she is extremely honest and never got scared to express whom she likes and whom not...

Paras and mahira, she disliked them and everyone from the house knew that, because sana never sugarcoated things!

Taking this as an opportunity, paras had spread that sana is jealous of mahira!

People taunted her for that but she ignored!

But today she just couldn’t control herself!

People were talking about her character and it is a big thing for her!

A girl was saying rubbish about another girl's character! What kind of Society is this where there is no respect!

She just couldn’t believe that people could stoop so low and targetted her sidharth and gave him immense pain!

She was thankful to asim and arti because somewhere they both controlled her and sid's anger today!

But still she couldn’t forget whatever happened with her!

.
.
.

Hiding her face with a quilt, she was crying like a baby!

Sid entered in the room!

Sid: shehnaaz...

She didn’t reply.

He sat in his side of bed and said....

Sid: kya hua? ( What happened?)

Sana : kuch nahi...( Nothing)

Her voice cracked!

He removed her quilt and saw her teary eyes and it was painful for him to see her like this...

He pulled her a little closer and asked....

Sid: ro kyun rahi hai? ( Why are you crying?)

Sana : aise hi... ( Just like that)

Sid : baata! ( Tell me)

Sana: mai aisi nahi hu sidhaarth! Mai... Mai ye sab nahi le saakti...ye bohot badi baat hai mere liye! Mera character uchala jaa raha hai national television mein!

( I am not like this Siddharth!  I.. I can't take it all... It's too big for me!  My character is being thrown on national television!)

Sid: toh kya hua? Kisi k bolne se tu characterless ho jayegi? Nahi na? Sab ko dikh raha hoga bahar ki tu kaisi hai. Tu tension maat le darling.

so what?  Will you become characterless just because someone is saying that you are?  No right?  Everyone must be seeing how you are !  Don't worry, darling.

.
.
.

She looked at him innocently!

Sana: teko bhi lagta hai ki mai characterless hu?

You also think that I am characterless?

Sid glared at her and said...

Sid: tera dimag kharab hai? Mai kya tujhe pagal lagta hu?

Are you out of your mind ? do you think I am crazy?

Sana: mujhe kabhi galat nahi samjhega na? Mere liye tu bohot important hai...

You won't misunderstand me ever right ? you are very important for me!

Sana said while tears rolled down from her eyes!

.

He hugged her and said...

Sid: mai tere saath hu sweetheart! Par ek baat bolu? Sunogi?

I am with you sweetheart but can I tell you something ? will you listen to me?

Sana: hmm.....

Sid: agar tum galat nahi ho toh tumhe rone ki jaroorat nahi hai...samjhi?

You don't need to cry if you're not wrong... Got it?

She hugged him tightly...

Sana: par agar duniya ko bhi mai galat lagi toh?

But what if the world got me wrong too?

Sid: toh kya? Tum sab ki soch badal nahi saakti sweetheart. Tumne khud mujhe bola hai ki tum apni marji se sab kuch karti ho. So don't think too much! Hmm?

so what?  Sweetheart you  can't change everyone's thinking.  You yourself have told me that you do everything on your own wish.  So don't think too much!  Hmm?

Sana: tu agar nahi hota na aaj toh sayed mai khud ko samhal nahi paati...

If you were not there, today I would not be able to handle myself...

Sid only kissed her head!

They both slept after a tiring day while hugging each other!

.
.
.

The next morning...

Sana got up with the sound of the morning song and felt his touch!

He kissed her head and said...

Sid: happy diwali.

She smiled and wished him the same!

But she didn’t dance today while he understood that she was sad!

After morning dance, sana went to the kitchen to eat breakfast as she was hungry!

Last night, she didn’t eat anything!

Sana : mahira roti de de!

Mahira give me a roti!

Sana talked to mahira politely because mahira was making breakfast.

Mahira: mai tuj jaisi ladki k liye kabhi roti nahi banaungi. Khud baana or kha!

I will never make bread for a girl like you.  Make and eat yourself!

Sana just looked at her for some seconds and went to the bedroom while sid heard the whole conversation and felt pathetic!

.
.

When sana entered in the bedroom, she heard rashmi saying...

Rashmi: wo gunda, sidharth shukla, huh! Agar maarta para rahega na, fir bhi mai uski taraf nahi dekhungi, pani k liye tarse ga toh pani side pe rakh k nikal jaungi, ghatiya admi.

That goon, Siddharth Shukla, huh!  Even if he dies, I will not look at him, If he yearn for water, I will keep it on the side and leave, moron!

Sana felt that her heart broke!  How could she talk about her Siddharth like this?

She is literally cursing him, this much hate?

.
.
.

Crying hard, she went in the washroom area and sat on the washroom bed!

On the other side, sid said arti to make three rotis, arti was happy and made the rotis to impress sid while sid thanked her!

He ate one roti and the other two rotis were for shehnaaz!

He can't let her stay hungry!

He was searching her everywhere and finally came to the washroom...

He saw her who was crying, again!

Sid: kya hua teko fir se?

What happened to you again?

Sana: wo....wo....

She was hiccuping now!

Sid kept the food plate in the washroom bed and pulled her in a hug!

He thought that she is crying because of mahira's behaviour!

Sid: kyun ro rahi hai itna Baby?

Why are you crying so much baby?

She looked at him...

Sana: rashmi bol rahi thi ki tu maarta para rahega na fir bhi teko pani nahi degi, itni nafrat hai usme? Wo teko baddua de rahi hai Siddharth!

rashmi was saying even if you die she won't give you water, how can she hate you so much that she is literally cursing you sidhaarth!

Sid : tu iss liye ro rahi hai?

You are crying for this?

Sana noded!

Sid : uske baato se mujhe fadak nahi parta shehnaaz! Mujse nafrat karna hai toh kare! I don't care!

Shehnaz I don't care about her , she can hate me I really don't care!

Sana hugged him more tightly!

Sana: mai nahi sun saakti ye sab! Dam ghut raha Hai mera!

I cannot hear all this it is suffocating for me.

Sid rubbed her back and said...

Sid: relax meri jaan!

He kept hugging her and after sometime, she calmed down!

Sid: aa jaa kha le!

Come and eat.

Sana: kaha se laaya? Or tune khaya?

From Where did you bring it?  And did you eat?

Sid: haan maine kha liya or bohot tasty roti baani hai, kha k dekh!

Yes, I have eaten and very tasty roti has been made, eat it and see!

Sana: accha? Kisne baanaya?

Really? Who Made it?

Sid: meri arti ne! ( It is made by my aarti)

He smirked a bit and successfully diverted her mind from sadness and her poseessive mood was on!

Sana: maine nahi khana!

I don't want to eat!

Sid: kyun? ( Why?)

He smiled a little to see her angry  glare!

Sana: teri arti ne Tere liye banaya hoga na roti? Toh tu hi kha!

Your Aarti must have made bread for you, right?  so you should eat.

He controlled his smile! He just loves her this side!

She got up to go but he pulled her closer!

Sana : chodh sidhaarth!! Ja apne arti k saath roti date pe!

Leave me Siddharth,  go on a roti date with your arti.

He laughed and said...

Sid: chup kar k kha!

Eat quietly!

Sana: nahi.. ( no)

Sid: tu kha warna mai teko pani mein fek dunga!

( Eat otherwise I will throw you in the water)

Sana gave him an irritating look while he chuckled and made her eat by his own hands!

After she finished food, she glared him again..

Sana: accha toh arti teri hai?

Okay so aarti is yours?

Sid: haan!

Yes !

She pulled his hair while he shouted...

Sid: ahh baal chodh! Daard ho raha hai! Gadhiii...

Ahh leave my hair! It is paining gadhi.

Sana: nahi pehle bol arti teri hai? Hein? Ye yaad rakhna ki humari shaadi ho gyi hai or uss task mein arti teri maa thi...

No, first say Aarti is yours?   Remember that we are married and Aarti was your mother in that task...

Sid: accha baal chodh!

Okay leave my hair.

Sana: nahi pehle bol ki arti teri maa hai..

No, first say Aarti is your mother..

Sid: haan haan! Arti maa hai meri, Khush?

Yes yes arti is my mother happy?

She giggled and hugged him...

Sana: aab aaya na kullu ko akkal? Biwi k saamne dusre ladkiyo ka naam nahi lena! Samjha?

Now kullu has understood hmm.  Do not take names of other girls in front of the wife!  understood?

Sid: okay maate! Aap shaant ho jaate!

Ok my lady! Keep calm !

Sana: kutta!

They both laughed ..

.

While the whole house was cursing them, they were making their Own beautiful world of happiness!🌼

.....................

Keep loving❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 35.4K 56
A cousin love storyβ™‘οΈŽ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❀️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
44.3K 2.5K 12
Welcome to another fiction! The title itself says a lot! I will be describing Sidharth and Shehnaaz's moments and how they spent the whole five days...
22.1K 2.3K 27
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...
306K 20K 73
It's all about how after bb sidnaaz relationships grew in all the situation... How they fell in love with each other more everyday ❀️ You can read th...