Make Me

By Dejamarie1232

Alanna Jackson was seventeen, confident, and couldn't care less what anyone thought about her. She lived her... More

Make Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~Chapte 25~ Last Chapter
~Epilogue~
Important Note!!

~Chapter 19~

7.5K 260 35
By Dejamarie1232

Dominick

I swore to myself that the next time I saw Alanna I would hate her, and not want to even want to be in her presence. 

That was short lived.

When I saw Alanna my heart hurt so damn bad I thought I couldn't breath.

I knew it was foolish of me to break things off over the phone but honestly that's the only way I could have gone through with it. 

I was beyond hurt when Travis told me that him and Alanna fucked. I was beyond livid. 

I had always tried to make sure I was good enough for Alanna, and I tried to do what's best for her, to keep her happy, that I never thought of her being in the wrong.

At first I didn't believe this nigga, and was mad as hell as to why he would lie on my girl like that. But then he sent me the damn pictures of her panties.

Her fucking panties.

At that point, I had lost all self control. I would never in my right mind think that my girl, the girl that I was in love with would cheat on me. 

I was hurt. Angry. Pissed. Hurt. Stressed. Confused. Hurt.

I wanted to believe that Alanna was telling me the truth when she said they didn't fuck. But the proof was all right there.

Alanna had been called me non-stop that night. But since then she hasn't tried to talk to me. It's like she gave up. But is it wrong for me to want her to try?

Is it bad that I want her to make an effort to fix things?

I loved Alanna to the sun and back, but I couldn't wrap my mind around this situation. And honestly I hated thinking about it, but it's hard not to when you breath for that someone.

"You should really go handle your business like a real man." Mickey said walking up to me.  

My eyes were locked on Alanna, but I knew she was forcing herself not to look at me.

"You shouldn't worry about my business Mick."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Breaking up with the girl that YOU love over the phone? Do you not have any common sense?" She lowered her voice once she saw people starting to pay attention. "After all you put that girl through with the whole Cassie situation. You go and do this."

"I go and do this? She cheated on me!?"

"No she didn't you dumb fuck. She told you she didn't. I don't know how what happened, happened. But you could at least trust her and let her explain."

"Explain what Mickey? How and the hell did Travis get her underwear? I didn't even know they knew each other!"

"Just stop being a dick and talk to your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend." I said walking away from her.

Why in the hell was Mickey talking to me and not Alanna?

Wait..I thought I didn't want Alanna talking to me.. and That is what I wanted.

I wouldn't be able to hold my ground with Alanna talking to me.

She had this hold on me that I couldn't explain.  

~~

I went through out the day, trying my best not to bump into Alanna at school. It was extremely hard when we had alot of classes together. 

The whole day I went out of my way to avoid her, but I was sitting at my table at lunch.

"Man, you should go talk to Alanna." Ross said tossing his tray on the table. 

"What for?"

"Cause that's ya girl." What is up with everybody being on my ass today? Honestly I was done talking about this. I already had to keep feeling the way I was feeling because I saw her everywhere. Why couldn't everybody just leave me the fuck alone. 

"No she's not."  I said trying to stay calm. 

"Hey Dominick." Cassie said taking a seat next to me. 

In all honesty, Cassie was probably the best person I could be around right now. 

Not saying I wanted to be around her, but she more or less distracted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alanna

I couldn't even fathom the pain I was going through at this point. I was so confused and didn't even know how things got to this point. 

Originally I chose not to go to school this morning, and I wish I would have stayed. But Mickey literally pulled me out of bed this morning. 

She's been the only one really here for me about the break up. Shayla hasn't really been answering her phone, and when she does it's always a short conversation. 

My mom and Tony have been doing wedding stuff non-stop and haven't really had time for me. 

As of my "new" family, I really didn't want to bother them with any of my problems.

After Dominick's call, I hurried to the bathroom and tried to clean myself up. Nobody else seemed to really notice any difference, except my dad. He kept looking at me with this strange, concerned look.

I barely said much of anything after the call and stayed to myself. I tried my hardest not to think about it, and before long I just had to go home and let it all out. 

I couldn't sit and let everything bottle up, it was hard pretending nothing was wronge. 

I tried calling Travis a million times, but each time it went to voicemail.

"Oh god.." I heard Mickey say. We were getting lunch, and I wasn't sure how we were going to work any time of seating arrangements out. I was completely fine sitting at another table. It didn't bother me.

But when I looked at our table, I felt my heart break even more.

Cassie was in my seat next to Dominick. Snuggled all under his arm and looking happier than ever.

Dominick didn't seem like he minded either. They were just chatting away like it was any other perfectly normal day.

 I bit down on my lip hard, trying my darndest not to cry. 

"You know, you have some nerve." Mickey said to Dominick. I hadn't even noticed I was walking with her.

"Mickey don't." I said hoarsely.  Damn.. I hated to seem weak in front of Dominick and especially Cassie.

"No Alanna. You guys just broke up like 3 days ago. And Dominick already has this hoe under his arm?"

"Mickey go somewhere with that." Dominick said, obviously annoyed.

"No! You are unbelievable Dominick. I had so much respect for you as a friend, but you showed me your damned true colors."

"Mickey please stop." I said again hoarsely.

I was offically done. I could no longer stand in front of ..them, while they were like..that.

"Yeah Mickey, c'mon and calm down." Ross said.

"Alanna you're not going to say anything?"

"There is nothing to say." I said trying to defend myself.

"Exactly." Dominick said.

"Mhmm so why don't you go sit your nasty ass somewhere else bitch. You're a nasty hoe, and you lost and I won. It's your turn to swerve now Alanna." 

When Dominick didn't say anything to Cassie for speaking to me that way, I felt something turn in me. He didn't even go as far as to look at Cassie as if she had said something wrong.

I was sick of keeping it in now, I was going to have to tell somebody off.

"Wow. Cassie stay in your place. I'm not nasty and also I'm not pregnant. You have way more problems that you can handle as it is, so trust me you don't want me added to your list. And by the way Dominick, when you figure out you were wrong, and that I was telling the truth. Please spare me and not try to come begging for me back, because you've officially reached the lowest of lows for me. I'm done. You didn't even hear me out!" I took a breath and tried to calm down before I lost it. "I trusted you Dominick, you begged me for your trust and you got it. But now that I'm asking you for your trust, I can't seem to find it. So I hope you have a great life with your baby mama, if it is even your baby." 

With that I walked off. I had gotten a little off my chest and felt better. I dumped my tray and walked out the building.

I felt the tears coming down my face, and for the first time since me and Dominick broke up, I was okay with it. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys tell me what yall are thinking!!!! Feedback is my homie! I wanted yall to see Dom's side. 

So COMMENT & VOTE!!!!

Dominick is probably feelin real stupid right about now!

Do you guys maybe have a guess to who would give Travis the panties??? 

What do you think is going to happen next? 

& was Mickie preaching or WHAT?? lol Comment & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 57 27
This is a story about Love......more than that it is about wait....... hoping beyond hope, waiting beyond wait and loving beyond love itself...
55.9K 2.7K 31
❝ Completed ❞ Michael Jackson's life was full of people trying to change him and trying to manipulate him. He takes his anger out on people who aren...
35.9K 920 55
After realizing that her father was abusive, Maya Bishop realizes that there is some one that she had forgotten about in her childhood home. Someone...
196K 3.9K 57
Ally Jackson's life took a dark turn at the hands of those who were supposed to protect her. The shadows of her father and brother's vile actions loo...