NathMarc November 2021

By ArtzyChic

It's that time again! More

Author
Borrow
Cuddles
Game
Hair
Alix
Funk
Family
Grow
Hanahaki
Paper
Rumor
Horror
Vacation
Mythology AU
Pirate AU
Wizard AU
RPG AU
Future AU
Fairytale AU
New
Love Language
Mystery
Plushies
Storm
Garden
Light
Cooking
Memories

Soulmate AU

224 7 0
By ArtzyChic

A sharp pain coursed through his left hand, making Nathaniel drop his pencil. Seconds later, he felt the same amount of pain in his other hand. 'What is he doing?' Nathaniel picked up his phone, ignoring the pain he felt in his hands and tried calling Marc. But he didn't answer.

On the second try, when the pain in his hands began to die down, Nathaniel tried again. This time, Marc answered.

"Hi, Nath."

"Don't 'hi, Nath,' me. What were you doing, Rainbow?!" He exclaimed voice laced with concern. "Did you get into a fight with someone or something?"

"Oh, do your fists hurt? Sorry, love," he apologized. "But some guy was just being a creep."

Nathaniel frowned. When are these assholes going to learn? "Shit, are you okay?"

"Yeah, but then he grabbed me, and I just sort of lost it."

The redhead looked down at his left hand, still in some pain, and laughed. "Yeah, I could tell. I'm guessing you won?"

"Let's just say I feel sorry for the soulmate who got stuck with him," Marc giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 169 22
ITS. A. NALU. YAS.
10.8K 278 19
Lucy, can never be the same again.
52K 1.6K 31
My contribution to Ladynoir July 2020, with a new prompt everyday in July. Prompt list can be found @ladynoirjuly2020 on tumblr! None of the plots a...