๐™ด๐šก๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐šˆ...

Par Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... Plus

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

8

2.4K 121 7
Par Blair_Yodin

This chapter is where, the love story of the 2 loving protagonists. Oh Namju as the main male lead and Yeo Juda as the main female lead.

"You'll be carrying my bag from now on."

I rolled my eyes at the cheesy script the author writes. 

Should I...Interfere with them?

Then I saw Dan-o's reaction which makes me smile but it faded when the spotlight are on the protagonists.

(FLIP PAGE)

"Yah! Dan-o-ssi calm down will you? My arm is about to be separated from me!" Dan-o is in rage because of knowing she isn't the protagonist and as her friend behind the shadow and not on-stage, she drags me to Jinmichae to read the book again.

We entered the kitchen where Jinmichae is cooking. 

"Hey, Dan-o and Yin." He cheerfully greeted then in-a split second they both raced for the book which Dan-o ended up winning.

"Ow my arm..." I pouted while Dan-o is flipping, aggressively the pages of the book.

"She found out?" Jinmichae went beside me with crossed-arms. "Obviously...She found out that she's not the main and went hysterical." I replied.

After minutes of reading. Dan-o finally gets it.

"This is so tacky and childish!" She slammed the book on the table.

"I know right, I hate the author." I sighed. "Just accept it whole-heartedly." Jinmichae said.

"How could I be an extra me? The Eun Dan-o?" She complained while I also joined in.

"For me it's okay to stick to the side of the protagonist but why do the author portrays me as a shield of Juda or something? Juda gets bullied I know, but the time I got locked up by Juda's bullies crossed the line!" I whined. "I'm not even a protagonist but why? Why do I have to suffer too?"

"It seems like you're more shocked that you're just an extra over anything else." Jinmichae smiled.

"Everything we say and do are supposed to be for Oh Namju and Yeo Juda!" Dan-o and I said in unison. "What about us?" We continued.

"Even an extra plays an important role." Jinmichae trying to calm us. "The author will decide everything you say and do."

"Wow...That's full of shit." 

"Hey, no swearing!" Jinmichae pointed his finger at me like he's my dad.

We heard the chair with a scraping sound when Dan-o stood up. "Who does he think he is? Darn it."

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down. We're characters in a romance comic book, so why not be more grateful?" He smiles again.

That statement made Dan-o even more mad and started cursing at the author.

"Wah, Dan-o-ssi. I'm proud of you!" I show her my thumbs-up while Jinmichae gave me the 'You're not helping' look.

Then there's this weird sound. We both looked at Jinmichae.

"Okay, it's time for you to go back where you were."

"Wha-"

(FLIP PAGE)

And now, we're at art class. "Why am I even here? Just to suffer?" I sighed.

"Damn it, you're getting on my way."

"Hey, Juda. What are those?"

"Are you selling them or something?"

I know what I'm about to do. "Get lost, Aish you're annoying me more." I glare at them as I stood beside Juda.

The 3 glare at me before walking away. "You don't have to do that Yin-ssi."

"But I have no choice because Oh Namju is already giving you a hard time." She nudge my elbow telling me that Namju heard me.

I scoff. "Let him hear it." I grab some supplies from Juda to help her to hand over to our classmates. 

We walk towards Namju and I'm the one who will give him. "Here." Our fingers slightly touch that sent shivers down my spine but ignored it. After he took it I walk away annoyed then another spotlight is on Juda.

I went to sit beside Dan-o while the stage is still happening. "So, all this for those two?" 

Dan-o got annoyed about the spotlight so she tried to steal the spotlight from Juda which the Author won't let her.

(FLIP PAGE)

The author placed me beside Juda again. Now that I sat with her, my energy just drained when I saw Namju staring at our direction. "Of course he's staring to Juda again then I'll be helping them...Aish..." I sighed.

I was lost in thoughts when I heard Juda say something. "Yin-ssi, you must tie your hair, you might get some charcoal on it."

"Oh...Right." I found my hair tie on my wrist and followed what Juda said.

(FLIP PAGE)

"Dan-o, are you ready?" The teacher said and I looked over Dan-o who is confused.

"What are you doing? It's your turn to be a model today. Give her a big hand!" Her face lighten up and enjoyed the attention, of course as she should, we're an extra after all.

But the Author decided to tripped her so Namju and Juda would have a moment. Some of the students laugh but some don't.

"Everyone look at Dan-o." I waved at Dan-o and congratulating her to be the model today while she excitedly smile back.

"It's the left-side you Pig."

"Pig?"

"Pig, it's the left -side." The teacher joked.

I laughed at the joke, this may be one of my favorite moments that the Author write. You see Author-nim, extras are part of the colors in a book.

I'm shading my drawing when the teacher spoke up.

"My goodness! Namju you're a natural-born artist."

Everyone gathered and surrounded him while I continued to draw mine.

"The hair is too long to be Dan-o's."

"This looks like...Juda..." I heard Soochul say and I scoff knowing that'll happen.

 Of course he'll draw her why am I not surprise.

"It looks exactly like Jeon Yi-jeun!" Soochul yelled.

Okay...? Maybe I should be surprise?

I was startled that my pencil went the other way on my paper causing Dan-o to have a ugly hair on my drawing.

I look at the students that are now looking at me with disgusted face. "W-What?" I said and gulped. "W-What are you looking at?" I lift my pencil and continue to draw and quickly glance at Namju staring.

"Soochul, are you assessing my drawing now?" Namju said that made Soochul chuckles nervously.

"No, I'm not." He says while out of curiosity I stood up to glance at Namju's drawing. 

I lower myself beside Namju to stare at it. "It's Yeo Juda not me." I told them but Saemi interfered. 

"Ya! shut it Yi-jeun. He's right. Don't be so picky! He says it's Dan-o." 

"Sure, sure it is..." I nodded suspiciously and sat back to my seat.

"I'm doing all this for Namju and Juda to have something going on between them?" I heard Dan-o laughing to herself. 

"Dan-o-ssi, you good there?" I asked her. "My back aches already!" She replied.

"Hello? Everyone pay attention."

With all of them ignoring her, she began to pose differently, she sat to the side then the other then winked then pout.

"Show your jaw line!" I told her and she did.

What? I'm just hyping her up. We're getting work-up as an Extras. 

"It looks like Juda...Or is it Yi-jeun?" I heard them whispering while staring at Namju's drawing.

"Gosh! I can't take this anymore!" Dan-o stood up hitting the sculpture behind her. And that caught everyone's attention.

Then she started talking about being an extra again. "So I have to make such a scene to make you guys look at me?" She stomps her foot started destroying the other sculptures.

"Oh my...Hey Dan-o you missed that sculpture!" I cheered.

(FLIP PAGE)

And...Now we're back to being an Extras.

And everything that Dan-o broke became fix again.

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm standing in front of a...Music classroom?

"Yi-jeun!" I heard Dohwa's voice behind me. 

"Oh...Lee Dohwa?" He started walking towards me with a Violin he's holding.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. "Wait, are you attending Musical Class too?" He asks with he's charming smile.

"Well..." I scratched my head and my eyes widened when I'm holding a musical sheet with Piano notes.

Now, I remember...My character is also a Musical Genius.

"You play the Piano?" He asks again while staring at my Music Sheet.

"I guess..." I chuckled. "Let's go inside then." He said as he gestures that I should go inside first before him. "Ladies first." He said and I just laugh a bit.

When we entered, the classroom's empty. 

"Where are the students?" I ask him.

"Well, I always attend class earlier than the others...And I'm glad you are too." He says and walk towards his seat while he pats the desk beside him.

"So, you play the Violin?" I ask and he nodded. "Yes, I've been playing since young."

The room envelope a comforting silence then I stood up to take a seat at the Piano stool and started playing random notes.

I felt Dohwa sat beside me and watches me play till he plays the same rhythm and the sound collides perfectly.

We stayed playing, enjoying the moment or that's what I thought it was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I love the calm atmosphere with Dohwa.

____________________________________________

(A/N)

Hep, hep ,hep...I didn't confirm anything about who is Yin's partner! Don't celebrate yet~~~~(evil laughs)

I'm typing this during my History class whoo multitasking! 

Anyways!!! Hope you LOVE this chapter as much as I LOVE writing it for my Luvs. <3

PS: Please don't copy me doing this during class but the truth is I'm also listening to the teacher.

Words Count: 1591

(11/23/2021)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.5K 657 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
11.1K 707 23
I have Loved you more than anything else, and more than anyone else . For my survival all I need is Just YoU Only You But for you I'm nothing . Ca...
466K 10.1K 37
Hello! This story is now discontinued and will not be updated! I wrote this story in 2017 and have grown out of fanfiction. So enjoy the drafts of t...
39.9K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...