WHAT'S IN MY HEART AND MIND

By RAVI-1999

It's like a diary of mine of course full of me. I don't know why am I writing this but I feel like I should... More

ALL ABOUT ME
How my crush got crushed
LAZY ME
Story time
SOCIAL MEDIA AND ME
LEAVING MY ROOM AFTER A WEEK
Time management
New Year Resolution
What to eat so that you can lose your weight?
ME AND MY NEVER ENDING STRUGGLE
I'm HAPPY
SPY
Let's gossip
PANIPURI
STORY TIME
THE K-FAN
When an Indian meet an American
STORY TIME
When I talk with a Srilankan girl
#1
I hate month end
STORY TIME
Let's talk about Nigeria
LGBTQ+
INDIAN HONORIFICS
STORYTIME
Walk time
Things that scare me
PERMANENT ROOMMATE
AUTHOR NOTE
I caught a thief
When you love sweets
Saved by chance
STORYTIME
Clumsy me
Sleepy me
Optimistic Ravi
Chopstick
My struggle with cans
Poor?
WHAT TO WRITE????????
I gain weight
Shopping
When life give you lemon
KalmeAfolabi "My life"
#SIMPLE
I can't cry
MATSYA KAAND(Scandal)
BEST FRIEND
PARTY
Christmas
INDIAN MARRIAGE
INDIAN MARRIAGE part ll
INDIAN MARRIAGE part lll
INDIAN MARRIAGE part IV
INDIAN MARRIAGE part V
HAPPY NEW YEAR
SIGNIFICANCE OF SAAT PHERE (7 VOWS)
THE DEVIL JUDGE
MY SKINCARE
CHOCOLATE
PR is sick
Happy Makara Sankranti
COVID IN JAIPUR
😭
Let's talk
I AM COVID POSITIVE
NETFLIX
THANK YOU NOI
PR'S DREAM
Missed me?
#UNLUCKY ME
Hi
New book
Dating Sucks

Let's gossip - 2

6 5 0
By RAVI-1999

That girl came back and the landlord was not at home, she knocked on my room door and said, "Ravi please help me to pack my stuff and help me in keeping that stuff downstairs."
As you all know I live on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator. So we use stairs and I live in Jaipur, not in USA or Australia, so we have to bring everything we need with us from a pillow to curtains and everything, it is like an unfurnished room.

I being so extra kind and caring, I helped her but I didn't want to help her.
Why it is so difficult to say no? Why?

The landlord was not at home, so no drama occur, she just came and left. I was so fuming in anger. Why am I helping that girl who was earlier make me feel like I am ****? Ravi this is not good, I'm not feeling good.

She said thank you and I wanted to say, "Stop judging people based on what they wear. My clothes should be my choice. I understand if you are from a small town but it is not acceptable that you will say whatever you want to say. I hope we never meet again" but I was like 'no problem'.

Come on Ravi just grow up, people are going to criticize you, they will going to hurt you but ignore them. Why it is so difficult to ignore them? Why?
You might feel good for once but later you'll regret thinking that I could have solved this with peace.

Ignoring ignorant people is all you can do. Stop thinking about them and live your life. It is way more precious than what people will say. कुछ तो लोग कहेंगे लोगों का काम है कहना! (People will always say something, it is their work)

I am proud of you Ravi that you didn't fight. Good job. 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.3K 45
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
2.7K 178 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
188K 10K 48
Hey guys this is my first story .It will have plot twist and will be amazing.Kindly take your time to read and please comment and Vote if you like it...
238K 12.4K 78
A cluster of short stories My Top Secret: I love happy endings because I know my life won't have one, reading an imaginary character's happily ever a...