Kacchan a day off~ *Warning s...

By Amanda_373123

Katsuki bangs Izuku on the bed after an early shift~๐Ÿ’“ BkDk pro heroes life with smut+fluff+drama+angst If y... More

Bakugou comes home with a lust~
Hitting on bed- Smut โš ๏ธ(1/2)
Mixed feelings~ โš ๏ธSmut! (2/2)
Who the fuck is she??
Take you for a joy ride~
โš ๏ธWanna ride on me~?โš ๏ธโœจ
Nighttime love!><
โš ๏ธU want a Blow Job-? โš ๏ธ
Deku is what-?โ˜ƒ๏ธ
A/N (Just asking Q about me)
โš ๏ธBAKUGOU DID WHAT? โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ป
Wait- Don't leave me...
The Beach! (1/3)
โš ๏ธThe Beach (2/3)โš ๏ธ๐Ÿฉธ*Not smut but blood-*
The Beach (3/3) Disaster
The Chaos
Farewell Toga
Just chilling reading my book again-
Season 2: โš ๏ธ"Bakugou's craving for s-"โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธCh-19:"Unwrapping my gift~(2/2)โš ๏ธ"
Ch-20:"Deku got hit by a quirk(1/3)"
Ch-21: "Deku got hit by a quirk (2/3)
Special episode โœจ

Ch 18:"Kacchan Happy Birthday!(1/2)!"

2.9K 35 21
By Amanda_373123

Author note:
I am deeply sorry for disappearing for too long. I don't know why but I was a bit unmotivated to do anything for a while so I started finishing my anime lists, manga/manhwa and something I need to do daily but stopped doing it when I was writing these so I decided to do it again. I will try to upload more as soon as I can!

It's near April 18-19-10 in this timeline- AND FOR EVERY YEAR ON APRIL 20 THIS WILL ALWAYS BE BAKUGOU BIRTHDAY!^^ This chapter will be about Deku and some of his Dekusquad remembers and celebrating Bakugou's birthday! 

(Lol btw Christmas is also coming so after 3 or 4 chapters, I will also write a chapter about them celebrating Christmas!)

Deku POV:
"I woke up due to the smell of my favourite dish Katsudon! I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was I was NAKED- Now I remember yesterday that Kacchan came home moody and we did it roughly. And he's now cooking downstairs probably to make it up for me. That's also a good thing that I don't have to cook haha. I grabbed Kacchan's phone and saw it was only 4 am in morning. I guess I have only slept 4 or 5 hours- I couldn't be bothered walking up downstairs so I went back to sleep.

As I slowly started to fall asleep, I heard some footsteps and the door locked. I guess after Kacchan cooked for breakfast, he went to work. Mine is a bit late than him so I have time to prepare. I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to see warmly prepared Kasudon! 

"itadakimasu!                                                      (Let us eat)

I said to myself and dug right in. It was amazing as always. I will never forget this flavour how tasty it is. The clock turned 4:45 when I finished my breakfast. I quickly went upstairs and changed into my hero costume. Then from the front door, I sprint a couple of blocks away as well as check my surrounding. It was quite peaceful not seeing violence every day but this is just the start. 

It's already 5 am when I got to my workplace. This time I was a bit early I guess. Only my boss and Lida were there waiting for others. Uraraka got discharged from the hospital months ago and she's slowly getting back on track with us. 

"Morning lida!^^ How's Uraraka?"

"Oh Morning Midoriya, she's will be coming soon! She was a bit tired from yesterday and couldn't get up early and she want me to be on time"

"Ah I see! I hope she will not be late"

Mina POV:
"Ohh what are you guys talking about?" I asked seeing both of them sitting and chatting early in the morning. 

"We were just talking about Uraraka! She couldn't get up early and we are waiting for her!^^ " I said. 

"Oh okie by the way Deku what will you be doing on Bakugou's birthday?"

"..Eh! Kaccha's birthday-?"

"Dekuu! Tomorrow is Bakugou's birthday!!"

"I-I am sorry I totally forgot"

"It's okie Deku you have been stressed lately and doing all the hard work"

"I still feel bad as his partner i-"

"Deku stop apologizinggg! we still have time to prepare for him"

"Yes I guess. I haven't decided what to do this year for Kacchan"

"Count on me deku! I will make sure to have Bakugou outside tomorrow until you finish your job at home!"

"Thanks Mina! I really appreciate your help"

Mina POV:
"So it's settled then! I and some of the other girls will distract Bakugou tomorrow for you to prepare at home! Lida, Uraraka, Jiro and Todoroki will come with you tomorrow to find things!"

Deku POV:
"Oh okie then! We will meet up tomorrow!" And just like that we parted our way and started the day as pro heroes. I couldn't really focus while fighting villains. Feeling a bit anxious, excited and happy to celebrate Kacchan's birthday! Time had been moving slowly but at least it had come to an end. It was 6 pm when I finished my job and went home. Kacchan's usually late and back at 8 at night so I started cleaning and preparing dinner. After I has done all of them, I put them on the table and went to bed early. From yesterday night till this morning, I think Kacchan's also don't remember his birthday. It is also a good thing that I can surprise him!^^ I was really excited for tomorrow when I decorate the house while Kacchan's away with the others. I can't make a move tonight decorating because Kacchan might notice. 

I often left the door open if I don't feel like doing it with Kcchan. It was a sign for him every night when I went to sleep early.         (Author chan got inspired by a manga she read ok? ;) 

As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice Kacchan's home. I heard him slowly going up the stair to the bedroom. I think he saw the door open halfway so he went back down. Then I tried to contain my excitement for tomorrow and I kinda feel bad for not saying anything to Kacchan. After all, we wanna surprise him!

Morning came surely fast I guess when I saw the light peeking through the curtains. As usual Kacchan went to work. And... it's time I start to get things ready!

Then I got a message from Mina saying:
"Deku! We will have Bakugou shortly after on our mission! Boss allow us and arranged it for us! Everything is going as planned so don't worry. We will keep Bakugou busy until you're done".

"Ah that's was quick. I owed you so much, Mina"

After that, I quickly rampage and search through the basement, wardrobe and garage to find things I need for the decoration. I will first make things done at home and after going out with Uraraka, Lida, Jiro and Todoroki to pick out the ingredients for food(cake) and present for Kacchan!"

Luckily we have just the right things I need for. I thought about taking Kacchan out somewhere but I know he's not the type who likes to some special or fancy place so I decide to make it home for him! I have the strings, different colours of paper and ballons. And others things that we bought last year for an anniversary.

"Ok Time to get busy Izuku!"

11 pm in the morning, April 20 Saturday 

It took me quite a while to figure where to put them orderly and not too much. I hope Kacchan's not mad at me for messing up the house- I mean, after all, it was for him. hehe hope he won't blame me.

I looked at the clock and it was almost afternoon so I quickly changed my clothes and dashed to the place that we last met!            

(Do you remember dear readers? ovo It was in the first 2-3 chapters ("Who the fuck is she") where Izuku asked some advice about Bakugou's behaviour)

It was sunny and I had to run there and I was sweating a bit. I saw my friends already waiting for me at the coffee shop near the mall. Then we all went to the clothes store first and Uraraka and lida were picking some while Jiro, Todoroki and I were thinking of a present that is suitable for Kacchan.

"What do you think Bakugou would like, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked while sipping a drink.

"Hmm to be honest Kacchan doesn't really like receiving gifts- Oh I remembered last year that he blew up the ring when I gave it to him- but luckily that ring was specially made for him! so it was still perfectly fine after he blew up"

Jiro POV:
"Lol I see. Then this will be really difficult to find one that is suitable for him"

Deku POV:
"Yeah...I hope I will be able to find one after"

I keep on looking in other stores; jewellery shops, electronics ones, Plushies, albums, shoes, and others almost every shop there but I just couldn't choose one to his liking. And the others have chosen their present for Kacchan. So then we decided to go shopping for the ingredients for the cake. 

We got some at home but we need the sugar, whipping cream and eggs. Well after we have them in the shopping cart, we got a phone call from Mina.

"Deku- Are you almost done? Bakugou's here is getting impatient and wasn't getting along with us that much. I think he might go back in around 2 or 3 hours- I am sorry but I am trying my best to keep him here. How's the situation there?"

Uraraka POV:
"We are still at the mall but pretty much got almost everything"

Deku POV:
"Yeah, I have all the ingredients and will be back home and 30minutes and start doing the cake. The decorations are done too! It's just one more thing-"

Mina from the other side:
"Hmm what's missing?"

"uh- I can't really find a suitable gift for kacchan"

"Oh! That's a really important one. Hmm...I have an idea Deku. Well it's............"

"Eh-!? T-That could work but-"

"Deku you don't have a choice haha. Besides, I think It will be the best for him"

"Sign* ..um okie then! I will try though. We will be on our way back then! But pls make Kaccahn stay there for a bit longer"

"Yep! It's Mina Ashido's job! and it will be done!"

Deku POV:
"Thank you guys for coming with me! I hope to see you all tonight at our home!^^ I will now go preparing at home!"

Uraraka POV:
"Yep!We will sure to be there tonight! And change our clothes haha"

Todoroki POV:
"See you till then Midoriya"

Jiro & Lida POV:
"We will also be going along as we still have some works to finish! But we will be sure to be there Deku."

"またね"(Mata ne)

"See you later guys!"

As I got home, it's already 2 pm so I started to make the cake! I hope they can hold on longer just 2 more hours and I will be done. 

(ok I know this is a romantic one but- I DECIDED TO PUT THE PROCESS OF DEKU MAKING THE WHOLE CAKE OK? TVT lmao don't blame me- ik ik this is not a cooking book but still, it is fun lolol. And pls forgive me if I miss any steps of making the fricking cake)

Hmm so firstly I put the floor to the bowl and see the amount. I guess I could put more than usual cus there will be others coming. Then eggs, sugar and vanilla flavour mix them together. Oh wait should I make it as a strawberry flavour...? Eh I can't recall anything about Kacchan liking strawberry flavour- and I don't wanna ruin the cake so, in the end, I end up making half strawberry and the other half vanilla- haha this reminds me of Todoroki.

And I finished the rest so I put the circle-shaped (cup? is this what they call? lmao sorry srry) 

And I waited for some minutes until the oven timer is up. It smells better than I expected! It was a mixed one with strawberry and vanilla. I pulled it out after and make the topping to kacchan's liking!^^ I remember his favourite spots and topping when we were young at his birthday! Ah all done! I proudly looked at the masterpiece I made and I think Kacchan will like it too!

4 pm in the evening with Bakugou 

"Ugh just fucking make it done already shitty hair"

"It was difficult Bakubro! But you were awesome there"

Mina POV:
"Yes yes. And I think we still have some left more to clear this area"

"This is fucking weird those villains keep coming up in this area nd right up us"

Mina POV:
Sign* I hope Bakugou won't find out the truth- Is Deku getting ready for-

"Ok Alien and you shittyhair stay here and clear this up while I need to go back to my work-

"YOU CAN'T-"

"Ha? And why is that?"

"um- to be honest boss told us you don't need to go back there as- we just need to stick together and finish this mission"

"Ugh. Annoying. Ok fucking fine I am going whatever I finished blowing these villains"

Mina POV:
Pheww- at least I bought some time...WHAT??
Bakugou blew almost the whole place and only a clear ground floor was left and he finished it in one blow- I know that he's strong and powerful but this just took him seconds. Omg how am I going to tell Deku this-

"Ok now I am leaving. You extra deal with the bodies handing over the police"

"WAIT-"

Before Mina could finish her sentence, Bakugou had already set off making some loud explosion.

Mina POV:
"This is bad- but it's alright....Time for plan B"

Bakugou POV:
Ha, those extras dragging me all day long with them. I should've captured more without them. They did say that it was our last mission so I looked up the time and it's just too early 5pm way too early for me. But I wanted to see Deku today while he is awake so I went back home quickly.

I was only 3 blocks away to home when Half and half, Four eyes and Round face stand before me completely blocking my way.

"Oi oi move. What the fuck are you doing?"

"Um Bakugou Hai- we were just passing by and-"

"Cut the crap. If you have nothing to say move out of the way"

Todoroki POV:
"We were wondering if you want to eat Soba for dinner"

"..."

Lmao Todoroki saved the day but something was right. Right? 

"Not interested. Fucking move or else I will have to blow you up"

Uraraka and the others look at each other and there is no way to stop Bakugou this way otherwise violence but they don't wanna do it since today is his birthday. So they just go along with it and tried their best to slow him down on the way.

Bakugou POV
"Fucking finally we are here. You all wait here." I said making all of them wait outside of the door. As I stepped in, it was pitched black and I couldn't really see a fucking thing. I called for Deku but hear nothing. I was about to turn on the light when I felt somebody switch it on fast and the light came flashing to my eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Ha? What's this bullshit?"

"Aww Kacchan today is your birthday!"

"You did this by yourself and those extra jobs was to keep me outside?"

"Eh- I didn't want to keep you out like that but we just wanna surprise you!^^"

Uraraka POV:
"Yeah Bakugou! sorry we had to keep you distracted" I said as Mina, Kirishima and others are back.

"yeah whatever I noticed when you were too panicking on the way"

"Aw- then you knew all along?"

"yeah but just before I stepped in"

Deku POV:
"Ek that's great then! Oh and guys pls sit! Kacchan blew these candles hehe" I said handing him the cake.

"God I am not a damn kid anymore-"

"Nee Kacchan plsss. Oh and don't forget to wish something!^^"

Bakugou POV:
"Ughh fine" I couldn't say no to Deku since he also did the cake and others. I blew the candles in one blow as I say something in my mind.

Mina POV:
"Ooo so what did you wish for Bakugou?"

"Like I will tell you. Didn't you say it won't come true if you tell someone back at school?"

"aww opps I forgot haha I was too excited to know what you wish for"

Uraraka POV
"Then let us eat the cake!"

Mina POV:
"Waittt- we need to give presents to Bakugou! Ohh and Deku have something special for you Bakugou~"

"Fuck it was your plan Mina??"

"Haha every plan and tea can't be done with me~"

Bakugou POV:
Then I turned around to see Deku wanting to say something.

I saw the most unexpected thing that was to tease me...
I am fucking killing that alien freak after this-

;) like this cliffhanger? ljdlkasjdknk lmao pls guess in the comment what would it be?~ and maybe I haven't even thought about it- shit lol but I can pick one of you guys' comments!^^ SO DON'T MISS THIS PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!>< 

and pls let me say this proudly...I FUCKING WROTE 2700 WORDS AND I AM REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF FOR WRITING A CHAPTER THIS LONG! It was also to make up the days I have missed uploading so hope you enjoy it! Pls also share ur thoughts and add them to your wishlist!^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
110K 3.9K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
965K 59.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...