Falling for the Order

By RadioMitty2

You remember burning. Orange flames growing wild as it devours the temple. Your peers and friends laying lif... More

Quick lil Hello
The Map
The Masked
The General
The Deal
The Captain
The Meeting
The Dispatcher
The Traced
The Crawler
The Lieutenant
The Stalker
The Staffs
The Supreme Leader
The Homocide
The Cruel
The Touch
The Moment
The Attempt
The Departure
The City
The Balosar

The Assistant

45 0 0
By RadioMitty2

The stormtroopers unbound you from the chair. The satisfying clicking sound of the restraints being undone is music to your ears.

Kylo had you unbound the next day. Just to be a dick. One last day in the chair didn't matter if you knew you wouldn't be in it tomorrow.

The troopers slowly grab hold of you and help you walk. They take you out of the interrogation chamber straight to the ship's medical bay. That's nice of them.

A medical droid tends to you. You lay on a cold metal table as it inserts you with a vial of bacta. You feel the hot liquid under your skin as it finds its was into your blood stream. You shiver at the sensation, closing your eyes for the feeling to be over.

Within minutes you feel ten times better than you did moments ago. Your tiredness dries up, your blaster wound from Mug's shot closes as does the torn nerves and vessels from the interrogation chairs electro shock conduits.

You're led out of the med bay, walking slowly and are taken to another part of the ship. You walk down a corridor with two stormtroopers on your tail. They lead you to the outside of a white glossy door. Similar to the one that led into the meeting room where you met Hux, only different in colour.

Before entering the room behind this door, you cast your gaze down the end of the corridor. You see another door like the very one you stand in front of, only black in colour and bigger.

A storm trooper steps beside you and hits a button on the border of the door in front. It slides open and you walk in.

You turn to the sound of the stormtrooper hitting the button again.

"You will be collected early tomorrow morning for your first day of duty." The stormtrooper says before the door slides shut.

You stare at it for a moment, still partially in shock that you've been given an actual room to stay in instead of some tortuous metal chair. You turn on your heel to eye the room you find yourself in.

A residence.

The room is large with polished black floors and dark coloured walls. Barely any lighting to be seen. Mostly lit by the stars. A small sitting area is located in the middle of the room with an archway adjacent to the entry door leading into a small kitchen.

You draw further into the room, running your fingers over the material of the lounges. A small window is located on the right side of the room. Looking out into deep space and the rooms only light resource.

Another door sits at the opposite end of the dark room. You hit the button to the side of it and it slides open.

The bedroom.

The bed is covered with black sheets and covers. A connecting bathroom sits to the left of the bed.

You walk toward the bed. You can't help up smile at the sight of it. You've never been so happy to see a bed in your life.

Without hesitation you jump up and throw yourself on top of the covers. It's soft under your hand and face, the smell of fresh linen filling your senses. You could cry. If you close your eyes for long enough you could imagine it being your bed on Takodana.

You turn around on the bed to face the wall opposite the bathroom. You narrow your eyes at it, confused as to why it looks soft.

You get off the bed and stroll towards it. You reach out a hand and grip the wall in your hand. Curtains.

Drawing the curtains to the side, your overwhelmed by a floor to ceiling window looking out into the infinite stars of the galaxy. You pressed your hands against the glass, sucking it all in.

If you knew this is what you got once agreeing to work for the First Order than you would have done it sooner.

Though the thought of working for the First Order makes your skin crawl.

All of a sudden, you feel his presence before he even speaks.

"Satisfied?"

You spin abruptly at the sound of his voice. Your hand shooting to your chest, frightened by his sudden presence.

Kylo stands in the doorway of your bedroom. His mask nowhere to be seen, and his robes discarded for more simple uniform. All black boots, pants and top. He still wears his gloves.

You look away from him, discomforted by his presence. You fold your arms in front of your chest, continuing to look out the large window, wishing there wasn't glass there for your to jump out of and escape.

You hear his boots fall across the floor. Your body chills at the sound. He's smart to keep his distance.

"Well?" He asks from behind you.

You don't look at him. "Well what?"

"Are you satisfied with the room?"

You direct your gaze around the room, re-looking at the bed and the bathroom.

You nod from where you stand. "It's nice." You say simply.

You hold your arms tighter around your chest. Thinking back to him ripping through your mind yesterday.

He takes a couple more steps toward you. "You'll find everything you need in the wardrobe for tomorrow. You'll start your work ear-"

"Early tomorrow morning I know." You say hastily, cutting him off.

You feel his presence at a closer distance behind you. He's trying to be patient.

"I hope we can get along Zero, since you will be working for me." He says.

"That's not my name." You mumble under your breath.

"Hm?"

You turn to face him, rage fuelling you. "That's not my name!" You raise your voice at him, staring into his eyes. He's closer than you expected. Standing moments away with his arms clutched behind his back. You instinctively take a step backward.

In this lighting you could almost mistake him for the boy you knew so long ago. A boy just as eager as you, to learn how to use your 'gifts' the right way. No anger, no rage.

His eye twitches as he stares back at you, as if trying to find the girl you once were too. He's out of luck. That girl died long ago with the rest of her class.

"Don't do that." You say, breaking your eye contact from him first, finding the floor very interesting.

You see him tilt his head to the side at the corner of your eyesight. Still staring.

"Don't what?" He asks quietly.

"Don't look at me like that," You drop your arms away from your chest and pace past him toward the door. "Don't look at me like I should be thanking you, kissing your feet for allowing me to exist."

You walk into the sitting room. Kylo following behind you.

"Well aren't you?" He asks, from the bedroom doorway. You turn on your heel.

"Aren't I what?"

"Thankful."

"Well...." Your words get caught in your throat not knowing what to say. Of course your glad he didn't kill you, but you weren't going to say that to his face.

"I told you what I saw." He starts. "The potential that you hold. Whether you choose to accept it or not that's your choice. But I wasn't just going to let you die after seeing what I saw. Seeing what your future could hold."

You clench your fist, digging your nails into your palms. "So what? You give me a job, give me a big room and new clothes, and think that I'm just magically going to accept what you've said, reconnect with the force through the dark side huh? Give in and tell you where the map is? Help you find Luke for gifting me this great privilege."

He shrugs his shoulders.

"Well you're an idiot." You turn away from him again. "Cause that's not going to happen."

You draw toward the front door, going to open it and kick Kylo out, telling him where to stick this 'thank you' he wants from you.

Before your hand can make it to the button aside the door to open it, you feel an invisible pressure pulling it back down beside you.

Your feet slide on the spot, your body turning to face Kylo using his invisible force. Your breath quickens as he pins your other hand by your side. You can't move.

He takes slow steps toward you while outstretching a hand indicating the grip he has on you.

"I told you to be careful what you say to me." He draws even closer to you. Your chest rising and falling, panicking from not being able to move. You wouldn't be able to save yourself.

"I gave you this opportunity...don't think I can take it away as quick as you can insult me again."

His face was directly above yours, looking down at you through short lashes. As you heave heavy breaths, your chest brushes his.

He looks over your face the way he does. Eyeing every one of your features and curves of your face. You look away from him. You hate when he does that.

"If you're going to be an assistant," he says the word with such distaste. "Then there are going to be some rules."

You gulp.

"You will treat me as your superior as does everyone else. You will abide by my commands with no exception. And when I ask you to do something for me-" he takes a beat. "-you will do it."

Your eyes flicker up at him one last time before you feel the force grip let go of you. Kylo stares down at you for a moment more before passing you and opening the sliding door.

You heave a breath and watch him exit your room. He stalks down the hall way and enters the big black glossy door located at the end of the corridor. The door you saw previously.

You slam the button and your own door slides shut. You squeeze your eyes closed releasing tension before walking into the bed room, wrapping yourself in the covers of the bed and shutting your eyes to sleep.

Tears escape you once your head hits the pillow. You try your hardest to make them stop. You don't want to be weak. But they still come.

They continue to come until the darkness of sleep engulfs you. Where you dream of the forests on Takodana, laughing with Lera and seeking advice from Maz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 322 54
The Head Technician of the First Order. An orphan from Corellia. Ree Keelor. One day, fixing a broken cooling system, the next, being taught how to w...
267K 7.2K 48
γƒŸβ˜† - π™ΆπšžπšŽπšœπšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πšπš˜πš˜πš• πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš‘πš πš–πšŽ In which their loyalties lie with the fir...
283K 7K 51
Kylo Ren was a monster. A murderer, a beast... This you were sure of. In a life where you had woken up on the cold floor of a First Order ship with n...
28.4K 870 23
The war raging on between the Resistance and the First Order only grows stronger. With their numbers depleting, the Resistance relies heavily on its...