University

By WriterInResidence

*1D FanFic" University is all about the Boys, Parties and getting laid. But to be honest it's not. Well to me... More

University
I Guess You Could Call Me Maybe
Fireproof.
Just My Luck.
This Can't Be My Dorm.
This is When Lifes Comes Crashing Down
What Is Going On?!
This Isn't Real.
Nothing.
I Guess The Truth Does Hurt
How Can I Be Sure It's True?
Mending The Past
Camping For 4 Days
Not the Kiss
Strong.
Truly Madly Deeply
Epilouge
10 Dates in 10 Weeks

REWRITING THE PAST

35 0 0
By WriterInResidence

Hi Guys,

So thinking over this book, I realise how shit and unclear the story line is. So bear with me for a moment because later on this year, I will completely REWRITE this book, changing the plot, characters and everything. I will write it after Steal My Girl and it's sequel + prequel is complete. If your a Wall Ups reader then . . . SHIT, you've just found out WU is having a prequel!!

Anyways, so it'll probably be written in the Summer holidays or later.

Bye,

Natasha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...
907K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...