Izuku The Water Dragon Hero (...

By NezutheRatGod

As Tobirama closed his eyes ready to finally rest in the after life with his family, he was instead brought b... More

Chapter 1. Reincarnation
Chapter 3. The First Student
Chapter 4. Creation Of Anbu
Chapter 5. Assassin
Chapter 6. Tobirama Vs Lady Nagant
Christmas Special
Chapter 7. Water Dragon vs Flame Hero
Chapter 8. Hero Association Raid
Chapter 9. Panic And Summons
Chapter 10. USJ
Chapter 11. Aftermath
Chapter 12. Saving Eri And Rage
Chapter 13. Healing
Chapter 14. Tobirama Vs The Top Ten
Chapter 15. Tobirama Vs All Might
Chapter 16. The Date
Chapter 17. Battle For Hosu
Chapter 18. Jealousy
Chapter 19. Reunion And Loss
Chapter 20. Revenge
Chapter 21. Changing Tides
Chapter 22. The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 23. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 24. Tobirama's Declaration
Chapter 25. Meeting Of Titans
Chapter 26. Tobirama Vs Izuna
Chapter 27. The Dark King Falls
Chapter 28. War Begins

Chapter 2. Ninja Tools

13.7K 284 249
By NezutheRatGod

Izuku was sitting in his room meditating and feeling his chakra while trying to expand his sensing ability he use to do with ease.

He expanded his senses as far as he can at the moment and was able to sense everyone within a miles radius, back in his old life he was able to sense 20X that.

"Izuku what are ya doing" said Hisashi walking in and seeing his son sit in a weird position.

"I'm meditating father it helps clear the mind" said Izuku.

"Oh... Well... Would you like to go and do something just father and son?" Asked Hisashi hoping to spend some time with him.

Izuku took a deep breath and stood up "very well father, so what will we be doing?".

"Well I was thinking we can go out to eat then maybe go see a movie if you'd like" said Hisashi.

"Alright just let me get changed" said Izuku as he went to his dresser to look for some better clothes.

Hisashi smiled and walked out of the room and saw Inko giving him a thumbs up.

"See I told you he'd spend some time with you Hisashi" said Inko patting his shoulder.

"Yea... I was just worried... I mean I'm barely around and he's so mature now... I just wanna do something that'll make me feel like a good dad" said Hisashi.

"He may not show it but he does care very deeply about us" said Inko "how about you ask him if there's anything he wants and maybe you can buy it for him?".

"Y-yea I could do that too!" Said Hisashi feeling pried swell up in him.

"I'm ready to go father" said Izuku walking out wearing a black tank top and brown shorts with some black sandals on.

"Great, let's go and have some fun Izuku" said Hisashi walking out the door with Izuku following.

Izuku and Hisashi left the house and went to the car where they got in and left heading out to get lunch first.

"So Izuku how has school been?" Asked Hisashi.

"School is adequate father, most things I already know so the teacher just lets me do as I wish" said Izuku.

"Well that's good to hear Izuku... So um... What would you like to eat..?" Said Hisashi.

"Hmm I'd like some fish but I'm fine with anything father" said Izuku.

Hisashi smiled and nodded and looked around for a restaurant and after a couple more minutes he saw a sushi restaurant.

"Would this be alright Izuku?" Asked Hisashi gesturing to the sushi restaurant.

"It will do father I'm fine with anything" said Izuku.

Hisashi nodded and parked the car in the parking lot as both of them exited it then went Inside the restaurant and sat down and ordered food.

"Izuku... I.. I'm sorry I'm not around as much as I should be" said Hisashi.

"It's alright father, I understand that you have to make money to help me and mother so I don't hold it against you" said Izuku.

"Well I'm glad.. but I'd still like to try and get closer cause it feels to me that I'm not a very good father to you" said Hisashi.

Izuku could only nod, he still remembers how sad his brother was whenever his Hokage duties took him away from his family.

"Well in that case let's just enjoy today so you can feel like a good father even though you are one" said Izuku.

Hisashi nodded and was about to say something when their sushi was placed in front of them and they began eating.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku and Hisashi spent the rest of the day Wondering around then went and saw a movie that Izuku said was alright but flawed. Sadly because of the obsession with Heroes 95% of movies now days are only about them and nothing else.

"The All Might movie was alright but had so many glaring issues" said Izuku with him and his dad walking out the mall.

"Like what Izuku?" Said Hisashi curious on what his son would say about it.

"They make it seem that as long as the hero shows up you will be safe and nothing can harm you. Which is far from the truth, even when the hero shows up the person could still die" said Izuku.

Hisashi could only nod, he's seen and heard a couple stories when stuff like that has happened and saw the logic behind what he said.

"Not only that but our government doesn't even give us the right to defend ourselves from villains" said Izuku catching Hisashi's attention. "For example if a villain was to come and mug some random person and said person was to use his or her quirk. They would get in trouble by the law and be treated as a villain, all that does is make it easier for villains and make us overly reliant on heroes.

How are we supposed to defend ourselves or our loved ones if we get attacked by villains, it's a very flawed law and gives villains to much freedom. The only options it gives us is to run away or hope for a hero to show up".

Hisashi looked shocked at what his son just said, he looked up and saw shocked looks of other people around him, with some nodding in agreement.

"I agree Izuku but there's nothing we can do unless enough people say otherwise about the law... Izuku?" Said Hisashi before he turned and saw that Izuku was gone.

He started to panic before he saw Izuku walking down the street towards a store that had a katana symbol and was called "Authentic Weapons".

Izuku walked into the store and saw lots of real Katanas, Wakizashis, Tantos, Shurikens, and Kunais all along the walls. He continued to walk through but something in the back caught his eye, it was being held in a viewing case and it was a headband. It was obviously very old and rusty because it covered most of it, but he could faintly make out the symbol of the hidden leaf.

"Hey kid this doesn't seem like the type of store you should be interested in" said the shop owner walking up to him.

"Hm I'm just looking around is all" said Izuku walking up to the Kunais and picking one up "these are off balance, to much weight at the tip and it's very dull".

"*Snort* oh and how would you know?" Said the shop owner.

"Because this" said Izuku as he tried to balance it on his finger only for it to flop forwards and fall to the ground "see it's to heavy at the front".

"Izuku what are you doing here?" Asked Hisashi walking into the store.

"Looking around Father, I think these weapons are interesting but the kunai are off balance and way to dull" said Izuku.

"Plegh they are just for show nothing else the real ones are back here" said the owner grabbing some kunai from the back and showing them to Izuku.

Izuku reached up and grabbed it and looked it up and down "hmm this is more balanced but.." said Izuku who then threw it at a target hitting a bullseye. "Still not sharp enough, if they were truly sharp they would at least be up to the handle in the target".

Hisashi and the shop owner looked in shock that Izuku was able to hit a bullseye without even looking.

"K-kid... Do that again..." Said the shop owner.

Izuku took a deep breath through his nose and did as was asked and threw another kunai that hit the same spot at the other.

Hisashi looked and could almost tell that these weapons were meant for him and he knew what he wanted to buy his son.

"Sir how much for a couple sets of kunai and stuff?" Asked Hisashi reaching for his wallet.

"U-umm... You know what I'll give you guys a 30% discount" said the owner who was beyond impressed.

"Great and Izuku is there something else here you would like?" Asked Hisashi.

Izuku walked over to the sword section and found a katana with white wrappings around the handle and grabbed it. He gave it a couple of test swings, making sure it was good before he put it on the counter.

"Ok let's see... 4 sets of kunai and shuriken which equal 20 each for each set.. and the katana.. also adding the discount, your total is 341,125 yen".     ($3000)

Hisashi's eyes went wide when he heard that and was about to ask getting rid of some before he looked over at Izuku who was looking at other stuff. So he sighed and handed him his debit card and payed for it all.

"Thank you for shopping with us and I'll throw in a sharpening stone and a cleaning kit for free with it" said the owner.

Hisashi nodded and grabbed the things before him and Izuku left heading for home.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They arrived home and Izuku grabbed his new weapons and walked towards his room to begin drawing seals on his sword. He wanted to be able to poor his chakra into his sword so he has more versatility when fighting enemies.

"So how did it go honey" asked Inko.

"It went good, we had some fun and did some stuff. I also took your advice and bought him something he'd like" said Hisashi hoping she wouldn't kill him when she found out.

"Oh and what did you buy him?" Asked Inko happily wondering what he got Izuku as a gift.

"W-well... I-I.. M-m-m-might have b-bought him s-s-some weapons..." Said Hisashi.

"WHAT!?!?!?" Screamed Inko making Hisashi start running away with her chasing him holding a frying pan.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku heard his mother scream at his father and start chasing him, to most likely kill him for buying these weapons for a 4 year old.

"Hmm.. maybe I could bring my sealing levels to Mito's level or Minato's level and be able to create any seal I want by only molding my chakra". Said Izuku as took a deep breath and placed his hand on a piece of paper and tried to create a seal by molding his chakra.

He sat there for 10 minutes trying this, while ignoring his father's screams for mercy.

A bead of sweat rolled down his temple before he lifted his hand and saw the seal on the piece of paper.

He let a rare smirk cross his face as he saw this "one step closer to my goal to trying to fix this world like me and my brother tried".

AN: hello everyone I haven't decided on a ship yet so I'm open to ideas but so far me and couple other people threw in some people that I think would work.

1. Lady Nagant

2. Ryukyu

3. Momo

These are the ones I have so far but can't really decide so I'd like to hear your opinions and I'm open to making this a harem if need be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 427 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...
166K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...
227K 4.7K 26
After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts to reject him. Izuku turns from hero to v...
9.6K 112 15
In his first year with U.A. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya ​had made a name for himself, and began to master the quirk One for All. But, it was all taken away...