Falling for the Order

Por RadioMitty2

You remember burning. Orange flames growing wild as it devours the temple. Your peers and friends laying lif... Más

Quick lil Hello
The Map
The Masked
The General
The Assistant
The Captain
The Meeting
The Dispatcher
The Traced
The Crawler
The Lieutenant
The Stalker
The Staffs
The Supreme Leader
The Homocide
The Cruel
The Touch
The Moment
The Attempt
The Departure
The City
The Balosar

The Deal

48 0 0
Por RadioMitty2

Your mind is getting ripped apart. Your arms and legs pull on the restraints as pain and torture overcome your body. You scream aloud at the excruciation of Kylo tearing your mind aside.

His leather gloved had hovers in front of your face. Pulling and prodding at the lengths of your head. Searching for any information on the map as well as just making you hurt for the fun of it.

He continuously takes breaks every now and then. Giving you time to catch your breath before torturing you all over again. With each break he gifts you, you become more limp and lifeless in the chair. But he just becomes more furious.

He dissects your brain like an experiment. Trying his very hardest to search your mind for the map. But you won't budge. You can't.

Kylo releases a growl before dropping his force bond on your mind altogether. The ache from your head disappearing immediately.

You heave a breath, gulping down every last particle of air in the room. Sweat breaks across your forehead and down the length of your back, your body practically on fire.

Kylo faces away from you. His shoulders rising and falling, out of breath from the energy it's taking him to find the information he seeks.

You watch through drowsy eyes as he lifts his hands to hook under his mask. Pulling the helmet off without struggle and throwing it on the ground with a loud bang.

Your chest rises and falls slowly, trying your hardest to calm your breathing. Kylo steadily turns around to look at you in the chair. His dark curls cling to the sides of his face. Sweat escaping him too.

He stands like that for a while. Just staring. Glaring the entirety of your body flaccid in the chair.

He takes a step toward you, closing the distance. His dark brown eyes bore into yours as he reaches to something along the metal of the chair. You hear a slight click before he turns to stand in front of an elevated control box to the left of the room.

You know exactly what he's going to do before he even does it. That is where the stormtroopers would stand, pushing buttons and pulling the leaver that controls the electric shock levels that would radiate through your body as they ask you questions about the map. Torturing answers out of you.

You shut your eyes for a moment, feeling a single tear trail down the side of your face. The tiredness of your body unbearable.

You open your eyes as much as you can and struggle to cast your gaze toward Kylo standing at the control box.

"Just kill me." You adjure, barely a whisper. Your throat sore and burning from screaming.

"Tempting." He looks at you. A smirk tugs at his lips. "But I'm not finished with you yet. You have something I want. Something I need."

"You will never find Master Skywalker." You say through gritted teeth. Another tear of tiredness escaping you as you blink your eyes.

Kylo place his hand on the leaver. "We'll see."

He pushes the leaver to the highest level. You engulf the electricity shocking every nerve and muscle that makes up your body. Your back arches at the torment, spasms and screams escaping you any chance they can.

Your eyes squeeze shut, your fists clenching, your toes curling. You feel Kylo's presence in front of you. As the electricity runs through your veins, he uses this advantage to invade your thoughts again.

He searches and scans, pulling memories of your mother and your loss for the force to make you more weak. He filters through everything you've ever seen. From the burning of your temple to your latest mission on Jakku.

Where is it? His voice vibrates through your mind, ricocheting off the walls of your skull.

You won't let him have it. You accept the shocks of electricity getting used to the feeling of it tearing you apart.

You ease yourself into his mind.

You pull through his own thoughts and memories. Memories of being a child running through the fields of Chandrila his home planet. Memories of his father and mother and the love they had for him. The care Master Luke had for his nephew.

You pulled at anything to make him as weak as you are.

You gazed through his thoughts and recollections as if seeing it through his eyes. Being on Jakku and seeing you for the first time. A girl from his past.

And a girl from his present. The girl with the red hair. You watch through his eyes as he touches her skin. Her back pressed against a wall as she digs her nails into his back in satisfaction.

You shy away from those thoughts the moment you find them. There's nothing there you can use against him.

Your eyes fly open to the sound of his voice. He grins at you.

"Find something interesting?"

A growl escapes you as you return to the feeling of agony the chair bestows upon you.

You shut your eyes again. Focusing on the pain. You let it fuel you as you feel Kylo swim around in your mind. You ignore it.

You need it.

You want it.

You need the force now more than ever.

You try to steady your breathing. You focus on opening your mind the way Luke taught you all those years ago. You open your mind to the past, the present and make room for the future.

It doesn't respond.

You feel Kylo's gloves hand brush against your arm. Within seconds the pain of him in your mind is gone as well as the feeling of the electricity stabbing your skin.

Your eyes shoot open and you watch as Kylo jolts away from you, as if burned from your touch.

The touch was unintentional but something happened.

He looks at you, his chest rising and falling as he furrows his brows. He looks at you as if seeing you for the first time.

His bottom lip quivers and he takes a step toward you.

"I see your power," Another step. "Power that you've shut yourself off from. It's strong. Extremely strong."

He doesn't break his gaze from you. Your body aches.

"I could reconnect you with it," he says. "Show you the proper way to use that power. Don't you want that?"

Your breath comes in heavy waves. You stare at his face. Your lip pulling down into a scowl.

"Never."

He grins at you, rolling his tongue inside his mouth.

"I don't want to kill you. I see potential." He takes a beat. You can feel his robes touching your shoes. "I see a pull to the darkness."

You're taken aback by his words. A pull to the darkness?

"Liar."

"Say what you like. But I saw it just now." His gloved hand reaches out and brushes along your forearm. "When I touched you I felt it. I saw it. I saw you fully emerged and reawakening your force to the dark side."

You try and pull away from his touch. He brings his hand back to his side. You're confused by his words. Maybe he's just saying this to get a rise out of you.

You don't want to accept what he's said. Claiming he's seen your future. See a full pull to the darkness.

But you can't mistake what you saw.

Him. Reacquainting himself with the light side of the force. Driving his own saber through the heart of Supreme Leader Snoke.

If there is even the slightest chance of that happening, this war could be over.

You bite the inside of your cheek. "So what are you going to do?"

He strides over to stand beside you, trailing his gaze over the features of your face like he alway does. Considering.

"I'm going to offer you a deal."

You're silent.

"I will spare your life and let you live."

Your breath hitches in your throat.

"If?" You question, not liking the sound of it already.

"If you surrender to me and submit to the order."

He waits for your response quietly.

"Why?" You ask. You hate that you're considering it. Anything, anything would be better than sitting in this chair for weeks to come, going through the torture you already have over and over again until you are nothing but ash dusting the chair.

He hesitates, before smirking at you.

"Because I know that when the moment comes, you will turn. You will feel the power build inside you and you will want nothing but to release it," His eyes are alight, as if seeing the future by just looking at you. "The only way to do so, is if I show you. Teach you."

The mere thought of you being taught to draw towards the dark side of the force makes you sick.

For the first time in many years you actually want to reconnect to the force. But there's no way you can do so if your stuck in this chair for the rest of your days.

You're cut off from your contemplation from the sound of the sliding door opening. Footsteps fill the room and you cast your gaze behind Kylo to Hux who just walked in.

He has such a punchable face. His ghastly green gaze finds you. If you weren't so weak you would have rolled your eyes or gestured something to prove he's unwelcome here.

But you only have words.

You looks toward him through hooded eyes as he step into the room.

"Who invited 'carrots' to the party?" His face reddens. "No idiots allowed. We already made an exception for him."

You stick your chin out to Kylo. Acknowledging him as an idiot.

Hux shifts on the spot, ignoring you. He casts his gaze to Kylo and stands straight.

"Commander I'm here to retrieve you for the meeting with the Supreme Leader. You know he doesn't like to wait."

Kylo brushes past Hux and grabs his helmet from the floor.

Hux stares at you.

"The fuck you looking at 'Hix'." You say mistaking his name on purpose.

Kylo turns around to look at you, an almost amused look on his face.

Hux narrows his eyes at you. "May I ask Commander, if you have any new intentions with your creature here?"

Ren straightens out his robes. "I've offered her a most generous deal."

You glare at Kylo. Well you wouldn't call it that.

General Hux purses his lips. "Oh how intriguing."

"I've offered her a place on the Order, in return for sparing her life." Kylo grips his helmet in his hand. A playful grin on his crooked mouth.

Hux lets out a short chuckle, a mischievous look on his face when he faces you.

"You've mentioned before about wanting an 'assistant'. Someone to run errands for you, do things for you that sort of thing. That's as good a job as any."

Kylo stands silently watching you. His grin widens as he contemplates Hux's idea. Finding it amusing. Twat.

"What do you say Zero?"

You narrow your eyes at Kylo for using the name. You hate the idea of being Kylo's little lap dog, but at this stage, you'd prefer anything over making this chair your new home.

You could use this to your advantage. Get on there good side to make escaping all the more easier. All you have to do is play the part.

"Fine." The word tastes sour on your tongue.

Hux looks surprised, but Kylo looks excited.

"I'll work for you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.8K 595 30
*COMPLETED* You're training to become a Jedi when you suddenly receive an undercover assignment on the Finalizer. Once you arrive, you find yourself...
163K 4K 36
A fresh recruit in the Resistance, you insist on taking your first solo mission to steal info from the First Order. Only problem is, you get caught...
1M 24.4K 48
Read Warnings: Ever since Luke Skywalker took you to train at his Jedi Temple, you have become close to a particular young man by the name of Ben Sol...
387K 15.3K 152
COMPLETED ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...