Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
1
2πŸ”₯
3
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
20
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

36

48K 1.5K 346
By ShanayJones629

V A L E R I O

I woke up 4:35 and I got up. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before walking out.

Lydia's phone buzzed and I choose not to look at instead I grabbed a box of cigarettes and my phone. I placed on boxers before going to the balcony.

I closed the door behind me so the the cold air won't go in on her.

I sat down before placing my bud between my lips. I lit it before taking a drag.

Minutes later the balcony door opened. She walked me and I looked up at her. She was still naked.

She took my cigarette from my lips and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning Mr De Luca" she smiled

"Good morning Mrs De Luca" I said before she walked to the rails. She leaned on the rails before exhaling the smoke from her mouth.

My eyes when to her body and I felt my self getting very hard

Fuck Lydia

"The sun feels good" she said while turning around. My eyes ran over her body before going up to her eyes.

She bit her lips and my phone started ringing. I answered it while getting up.

"Mr. De Luca" Felisha said and I smiled.

I walked into the room before answering

"Hey" I said while looking at Lydia through the glass. She had a frown on her frown.

"Can you pick me up from the airport today"

"Of course" I said

"Great" she said and I smiled.

"I'll see you about 3 o'clock cool" she said

"See you later" I said before hanging up.

I walked back to the balcony

"You were smiling alot" she said and I sat down.

"I'm I not allowed to smile" I asked

"Who was that?"

"Nobody" I said before taking out another cigar.

She placed the cigarette between her friend in my ash tray before walking back inside the room.

After smoking I got up and went to the bathroom.

I saw her ring on the countertop and I sighed.

If this continues between us I don't know what it'll do to us

I took a shower before exiting.

I walked into the closet and she was only wearing a bra and a back tong.

God, she's hot

She was doing her makeup as I walked towards her. She looked at me through the mirror before stopping what she was doing

"What?" she asked and I placed her ring on the dresser top infront of her.

She picked it up and place it in her jewelry box.

"Lydia put the ring on"

"I don't want to" she said

"Lydia-"

"I don't want to fucking put it Valerio"

She looked up from the box at and looked at me. I shoved the box away and it fell to the ground and everything fell out.

I started getting dressed as she stood there looking at me.

I walk towards her and she moved away. Sighing I opened the top drawer and pulled out a black tie before walking out.

I went downstairs and I saw the twins.

They were dressed for school as Melissa gave them their breakfast.

"Good morning" I said and they turned around.

"Good morning Daddy" the said and I smiled

"Good morning King" Melissa said and I nod.

"I'll pick you guys up from school okay" I said and they nodded with smiles

"I love you guys" I said before giving them a kiss on the forehead.

"We love you too Daddy" they said and I smiled before walking out

I walked out of the house and went to my car. I went to one of my warehouse and waited for some of my shipments to arrive.

After signing some paper I went to the twins school. I picked them up before bringing them home.

When we arrived Lydia was getting out of her car.

"Mommy" the twins shouted before getting out of the car. They ran to their mother and I entered the house. I placed their bags down before looking at the time. 2:56 p.m.

"Hey Valerio" I turned around and saw Ash and Damon coming down the stairs

"Hey"

"Are you leaving"

"Yes I need to pick someone up from the airport" I said as Lydia and the twin walked in.

My phone started ringing and I answered it

"Should I take a cab"

"No I'm on my way" I said before hanging up.

"I'll be back in the next hour" I said before exiting the house

•••••

We entered the house and went to the kitchen. We walked and I Lydia sat on at the counter with her laptop. She looked up and her eyes went to Felisha.

"Lydia meet Felisha, Felisha this is Lydia" I said and Lydia rested the cupcake in her hand down before standing up.

"Hey" Lydia smiled while reaching her hand out.

"Hi" Felisha said while shaking her hand.

She looked at me before saying

"Can we talk later"

I nod before she took up her laptop and cupcake.

"I'll be upstairs" she said and was about to walk out.

"Don't you want to know-"

"I trust you" she said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

I placed a kiss on her lips and she smiled before walking away.

"I can't believe you've fallen in love" Felisha said and I rolled my eyes

"Shut up" I smiled and we walked out.

We went to the underground where Damon, Tyler, Taylor and Ash was

"Felisha" Damon said before she ran towards him.

She both started making out and we looked away.

"If you guys are going to fuck can you bring it upstairs" Taylor said before they pulled away

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" I laughed before leaving. I went upstairs and checked on the twins before going to our room. Lydia was laying down on her stomach in a robe. She was playing a songs on her laptop as she types in her phone.

I gave her ass a smack and she turned around. She smiling before getting on her knees. I wrapped my hands around her waist before resting my forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry about this morning-"

"Let me apologize first" she said and I nod after moving my head away from hers.

"I'm not sure why I felt like I needed to keep this from you but after realizing that it's the reason why we've been arguing everytime since lately is because I was keep it away from you" she said while playing with my tie.

"I've been meeting up with a man who claims to be my biological father. The night you saw the text was the night he first called me. I'm sorry"

I placed my lips on her forehead before sighing.

"It's okay angel" I said and she pulled away

"I love you and I would never cheat on you" she said and I nod.

"I'm sorry I acted that way towards you this morning"

"That's okay" she said before climbing down.

She pulled away before pulling me to the closet.

"Now that's you've apologize pick them up" she said

"Baby-"

"Pick them up" she ordered and I got on my knees.

The thinks she makes me do.

I picked up each and every one of your jewelry but I didn't see her ring.

"I don't see your-"

"It's right here" she said and I looked at her. I looked down and she was standing over the ring.

I smirk before getting up.

"Uh huh. Back on your knees" she ordered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
11.7K 395 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
4.1M 82.6K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
36.9K 711 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...