The Male Lead Gets Lazy Too [...

Av Kawaii_Sukii

Noah died by being pushed off the roof and got reincarnated into a novel as the second male lead. The person... Mer

Chapter 0 ~ synopsis ~
Chapter 1 ~ is this the end? ~
Chapter 2 ~ going to school ~
Chapter 3 ~boring old school~
Chapter 4 ~the rooftop~
Chapter 5 ~going back home~
Chapter 6 ~another tiring day~
Chapter 8 ~music practice~
Chapter 9 ~walking to school~
Chapter 10 ~recess~
Chapter 11 ~time for class~
Chapter 12 ~homework~
Chapter 13 ~rooftop incident~
Chapter 14 ~the aftermath~
Chapter 15 ~the library~
Chapter 16 ~café~
Chapter 17 ~Feelings~
Chapter 18 ~Why..?~
Chapter 19 ~Thank you...~

Chapter 7 ~music club~

23.1K 897 298
Av Kawaii_Sukii

Narrator's pov

Haru and Kaito dashed into the classroom after signing up for the music club, and the bell rang. They took their seats just as their teacher entered the room. Kaito wanted to skip class, but with Haru walking to class with him, he couldn't just leave him and go to the rooftop alone.

Kaito looks at the teacher blankly and begins to consider the music club he has recently signed up to join.

'Was it a good decition? I should've given it more thought... What has been done is done, and I don't believe I can change it now. Perhaps I'll be able to have a good time in the club...?'

The teacher called Kaito's name while he was deep in thought.

"Kaito! Pay attention in class! And answer the question on the blackboard!"

"So annoying.."

Kaito muttered under his breath as he approached the blackboard. He solved the equation in a split second, leaving everyone in the classroom stunned.

"Is that really our school's trash? The one who fails all of the tests? The person who would hit and scream at others when he's upset?'"

Students gossiped about Kaito's strange behavior, but Kaito couldn't care less. All he wanted was for class to end. Yuki, who sits next to him, was also taken aback. Kaito has always struggled with studing. He lacked talents and was easy to forget since nothing about him was special except for his personality. He still drew the attention of others due to his trashy personality, but now he's completely changed.

Everything about him is different, from his behaviour, attitude to his interests it's all different. He appeared to be a completely different person. Haru approached Kaito after class ended.

"Would you like to go to the music club after school and practice together?"

"I suppose so"

"You became a member of the music club...?"

The conversation was interrupted by an unexpected voice. Yuki was paying attention to what they were saying.

"You never told me that you like music."

"Am I required to tell you?"

"Now, don't be so rude. I'm just curious."

With a grin on his face, Yuki remarked. When Kaito saw Yuki's face, he was irritated, but couldn't do much about it.

"By the way, Kaito, when did you get so close to Haru...?"

"It's none of your business"

Kaito responded angrily. Yuki was dissatisfied with the response but decided to ignore it.

"Is that all there is to discuss about? If that's the case, I'll proceed to the rooftop. Please pardon me."

Kaito said poliety. He didn''t want to angry or annoy either of the two charaters yet. Yuki shot Haru a glare as Kaito exited the classroom.

Yuki's pov

When did Kaito and Haru get so close? Are you kidding me! You're going to a music club together? Why am I so enraged about this? Something as insignificant as this should not disturb me in the least! Perhaps I should join the music club as well... I can play instruments as well as Haru. Why am I so irritated by this occurrence?

Narator's pov

School has come to a end, and time has flown by. Today was a fairly average day, with nothing out of the ordinary. Haru approached Kaito's seat as the school bell rang.

"Kaito! You promised that you would join me at music club practice today!"

"I recall"

Kaito lets out a sigh.

"You know, I'm not one to forget things easily. I'm not that dumb."

"Wow, that sounded strange coming out of your mouth."

"Whatever..."

As he and Haru walked out of the classroom, Kaito mumbled under his breath. He was a little worried because it was his first time attending the music practice. Haru slid open the door as they arrived, revealing a couple of the group members. In the music club, there weren't many people. There are just five of them, including Haru.

"Who did you bring with you here, Haru?"

One of the club members expressed his displeasure.

"Hey! That's Kaito, isn't it? What brings him here?"

Another member of the club pointed out.

"Do you recall when he signed up for the music club this morning?"

Haru responded. The members of the club appeared perplexed. Kaito? He is going to join our club? The Kaito from the rumours?

"Did you expect us to know right away that he signed up today?"

Haru and Kaito were approached by a girl. Haru is being questioned about why he brought Kaito here when he only signed up today.

"Well, now that he's here, can't he join us?"

Haru was confused as to why Kaito couldn't join them. The girl sighed and palmed her face.

"Fine, he can join us, but it will depend on how he performs. If the majority of us detest him, he will be kicked out."

As she stood in front of Kaito, the girl remarked.

"Hello, my name is Arisa Aka and I'm glad to meet you. You can call me Arisa if you want. It's great to finally meet you."

Arisa said as she extended her hand in anticipation of a handshake.

"I'm Kaito Suzuki, and it's nice to meet you too."

As he shook Arisa's hand, Kaito replied.

"Let's get started now that we've already wasted a lot of time. Since we've already greeted you, let me introduce you to the members of the club."

Kaito nods and walks into the room following her.

"There are five people in the club. Haru is one of them. I'm sure you already know him. And, as previously stated, my name is Arisa. And this person here is Hikaru."

She says while pointing to one of the girls.

"Haruna is the name of the girl next to Hikaru. Don't get them mixed up because they're twins. Last but not least, Michi. If you don't want to irritate him, don't talk to him. Otherwise, he'll become annoyed."

"Hey, i can still hear you from here!"

Michi responded as soon as he heard Arisa's words. Kaito lets out a little chuckle.

'Perhaps this will be a pleasurable experience. They appear to be quite energetic.'

While glancing at the members of the club, Kaito thought. Maybe, just maybe, things will be different in this life...

Note:
Thank you for taking the time to read this! I realize it's been a while since I've uploaded, so please accept my sincere apologies! (・ัω・ั) I had a few things to attend to, and I lose motivation easily, so I apologize for the delay in updating! (。ŏ﹏ŏ) Thank you very much for all of your votes and follows, as well! I'm grateful for them, and knowing that some of you enjoy this novel makes me very glad and motivates me as well! (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ I'm sorry that I can't send a thank you message for everyone who followed or voted! Though i want to let you guys know i really appreciate all the support and i hope you all will have a wonderful day/night!(≧▽≦) My original goal was to reach 1,000 reads, but due to you guys, I've already far surpassed that! I didn't expect anything like this, and I can't thank you guys enough! ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') Special thanks to everyone who has voted or read my novel up to this point; it means a lot to me, and I appreciate any kind of support. Of course, this includes adding this story to your booklist, taking the time to leave a comment or simply reading the trashy story I wrote. <( ̄︶ ̄)>♡ Thank you very much for your continued support, and I will try to do better in the future chapters! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did when i wrote this chapter, and I'll try to upload a new chapter as soon as possible! ('∀`)。 *゚+

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.7K 162 26
I'm Yamato Kusuo! A former 19 year old college student. I was told by some sketchy gods I went into a coma. Don't ask me I don't remember why.. I was...
330K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
17.3K 362 30
によって書かれた╶┈ ✄ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...