✔ The One Year Sleepover

By Vongola_10th

In which you're caught up by the antics of the countries during a year long sleepover, and possibly fall in l... More

1. A Fun Place To Stay
2. Germany's Shitty Wurst
3. House Party
4. Enter Player 2: The Allies
5. Sleepover
6. The Rest Of The World
7. White Flag
8. Whoops
9. Your Past
10. Under The Trees
11. Truth or Dare?
12. I Don't Know What To Name This Chapter!
13. Apple
14. La Pasión no se Detiene!
15. Our Sincere Apologies
16. The Bus Ride
17. Song Wars (Part 1)
18. Hello Kitty and Hamburgers.
19. Song Battles (Part 2)
20. Suspicion
21. Pancakes
22. Dysfunctional Bathrooms
23. Dream?
24. Instruction Manual
25. Surprises
26. France
27. Deutschland
28. 日本
29. United States of America
31. Preußen
Author's Note
32. England
33. Sud Italia
Author's Note (Updated)
34. Nord Italia
35. Danmark
36. Россия

30. España

2.2K 111 42
By Vongola_10th

Spain P.O.V

It was a beautiful sunny day and I was out in America's huge back garden watering some tomato plants. Tomatoes are my life and I'm glad America let me do some farming here.

"Ah, this is wonderful." I sighed happily as I looked at the patch of land where I had planted some tomato seeds.

"I'll water you everyday so do your best and grow into big plants!" I patted the damp soil affectionately as if it were my own. Good thing I'm alone, otherwise someone would take me to the mental hospital.

I closed the hose after watering and inspected the patch of land. I walked around, looking for any grown tomatoes. It didn't matter if they were still raw. Finally, I found a few green tomatoes.

"I can't wait for you to get ripe." I grinned, "Once these are ready, what should I make with these tomatoes?

I sat down on the grass and looked at the sky. 

"It's a beautiful day... birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these-"

"SPAIN!!"

I turned back and found ____ running towards me. As she ran, she was screaming my name and all of a sudden, her foot got tangled in the hose and she tripped, face down. 

"F*CK!" She swore out loud.

In case you were wondering, this is the girl I like. What I like most about her is how she doesn't care about others hearing when she swears. In a way, she's kind of like Romano.

Laughing, I walked up to her and stood in front of her. 

"Do you need my help?" I asked.

"Yes please." She looked at me pleadingly. That's weird. She's usually full of lectures about how a girl is able to stand up on her own without a man. 

Nevertheless, I held out my hand to her, which she held tight and I pulled her up. She then decided to pat her jeans and shirt clean while still holding my hand. Man, I felt tingly. 

"You're still holding my hand." I said. 

"Sorry." She let my hand go, without any sort of emotion on her face. Way to get my hopes up!

"By the way, why did you call me?" I asked.

"I tried my hand on some tomato soup. And I know how much you're obsessed with tomatoes, so do you mind if I borrow that tongue of yours for a taste test?" She asked.

That sounded very tempting, that last part especially. 

"Sure, I'd be glad to!"

"Just make sure you don't go all Gordon Ramsey on me, okay?" She nudged my arm and grinned.

"Yeah, yeah. Show me the way already." I put an arm around her shoulder while we walked to the kitchen.

I sat down at the table and waited patiently. She quickly grabbed a bowl and spoon, poured out some soup and placed it in front of me. It had a beautiful smell. I could recognize most of the garnish and ingredients she used. It had a nice creamy red color too.

I took a spoonful, made sure it was warm and drank it in one go. Before I knew it, I drank the contents of the bowl in one sip. Damn, it was so good.

"This is wonderful!" I accidentally slammed the bowl on the table excitedly.

"Don't get so worked up, Spain. Want another hot bowl to cool you down?" She asked.

"Of course. Load me up, please!" I grinned and she happily took my bowl for a refill. She came back with a bowl of soup for herself too.

"This is so good..." I was about to be moved to tears.

"You overreact so much." ___ shook her head.

"Whatever." I huffed and continued drinking. As my mind wandered, my thoughts suddenly screamed,

ASK HER ON A DATE!

Knowing I couldn't hold back anymore, I breathed out a question nervously,

"____,willyougoonadatewithme?!" 

"Slow down, man." She firmly held my shoulder. 

"I was wondering if we could... you know... go to the amusement park..." I said, managing to look at her in the eye.

"Amusement park..." She mumbled, deep in thought.

"I mean, it's okay if you don't want to go, I guess..." I shrugged.

"Boy, you think I'll say no the amusement park? Hell yeah, we're going!" She exclaimed, eyes twinkling brightly.

"Tonight it is, then!"

----

Third Person P.O.V

You wore normal casual clothes, did your hair nicely and ran out to the coffee shop where Spain asked you to meet him. After a few minutes of brisk walk later, you reached and saw Spain standing outside, looking around.

"Hey, hope I'm not too late." You walked up to him and spoke up.

"Don't worry. You're not late." He smiled and then complimented, "You look really nice."

"Aren't I always?" You flipped your hair jokingly and laughed, making Spain laugh a little too.

"Of course." He flashed a toothy grin at you.

----

Later, both of you were in the amusement park, playing shooting games, riding roller coasters and merry go rounds, eating cotton candy and trying almost everything in the park. By the time night fell, the Ferris wheel was left. Spain and you stood in front of the wheel, admiring its greatness.

"So, this is it." smiled Spain.

"Let's get going."

Spain bought two tickets and in no time, both of you were sitting in a car (or whatever it's called). He sat on one side and you sat on the other. Slowly yet steadily, the wheel moved, showing every bit of the surrounding city.

"It's so pretty..." you said, gazing intently at the lights.

"Yeah, I hope you enjoyed." he sat back comfortably and sighed.

"I did have fun." You replied, "It wouldn't be fun if you weren't there."

Spain looked down at his shoes with a noticeable dusting of pink adorning his cheeks. The way his wavy brown hair fell over his face made your heart almost skip a beat. You were confused as to why he suddenly fell silent.

"Spain?" You called.

"Please call me Antonio." He blurted, his head still hung down low.

"Antonio..." you tested it out on your tongue. It felt strangely nice to say instead of calling him Spain. 

"It's a very sexy name..." You mumbled thoughtlessly. When he looked at you with a little surprise on his face, you quickly shut your mouth. 

"You think?" He sat back straight, crossed his legs and arms, while having this mischievous look on his face. That's zero to hundred, dude, real quick.

G'dang. Stop looking sexy, man. Just stop.

"No." You flat out refused and looked away, blushing hard. Antonio looked out and then said,

"There is a belief." 

You looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"When a couple sits in a Ferris wheel car and if they kiss when it reaches the top, it is a sure sign that they will be together forever." 

"What are you implying?" You asked, secretly hoping that would happen to you.

"You wanna do it?" He asked with a voice full of desperation, "We're getting to the top. So, it's either yes or no."

"But you don't even..." 

That's when you realized. If he didn't like you, why would he be even telling you this? When you looked at him, he was already standing up, towering in front of you.

"I do, ___. I love you." He finished your sentence as he bent down a little and cupped your cheeks.

As he moved in closer, you closed your eyes and let him kiss you. It was chaste and delightful, a little awkward, but definitely full of love. After what felt like forever, both of you looked into each other's eyes and then started giggling.

"Damn it, I love you too." You smiled. 

___________________________

This was sickeningly cute XD

I hope you liked the rewrite though. Damn, I have so much fun writing these

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 153 53
A bunch of Hetalia REQUEST ARE CLOSED!! THE NEW BOOK IS UP!! IT IS CALLED SWEET HEARTS!
676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...
45.7K 854 24
Amelia misses the days when she was actually loved. Her parents England ,France and Spain probably hate her. The only ones who probably loves her ar...
1.5K 49 36
❥ Draw a circle; that's the Earth! Earth. A mighty planet loaded with hundreds upon hundreds of engaging countries. Individuals from everywhere co...