𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Dazed And Confused

1.9K 76 19
By justlikeyourstories

TW: Slight mentions of Sexual assault.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"The drugs will wear off at any moment and she will struggle, do you understand?" Muffled, painful, my chest aching, all I saw was black, my heart beat sounded faint in my ear drums and I couldn't think.

I couldn't conjure any thoughts, I couldn't visualise, my muscles twitched painfully. I felt bound, I couldn't move and every part of me was screaming.

What happened?

"Is it just me or are the dorms smaller now?" I asked Kehlani as we walked around Elora and Nevaeh's dorm.

"No, they're smaller" she replied, running her hand over the top of Nevaeh's sheets "It smells better too"

"No it's just because we had smelly boys in our dorm 24/7. They always smelt like this, like new" I corrected as I inspected her bookshelf full of dusted books she hadn't touched all year "I don't know why you have these, El. You don't like reading"

"Not true" she defended "I just don't like reading textbooks" she shrugged, snatching the book I had from my hands.

"Elora" I scolded but decided to let it go and walked some more around her room.

"Your bathroom smells stereotypically like roses!" Lorenzo called out then not 10 seconds later we heard the clash of something hit the ceramic ground.

"Enzo— mum! Lorenzo is touching my stuff" Elora huffed, storming towards the bathroom and ripping the door all the way open "Get. Out!"

"Lorenzo get out of your sisters stuff" I said mindlessly while looking around at the pictures she had on her drawer. There was a picture of Draco and I, one of her and her friends and one of her and Lorenzo when they were babies.

"Hey, nev" I walked over to her and nudged her shoulder while Kehlani continued to have a look around "Where's your brother?"

"I don't know" she shrugged "Last I saw he was on his was to Herbology" she smiled before walking towards Kehlani.

I watched as they conversed, it was amazing, watching how grown up they looked, how they acted and spoke. It felt like just yesterday that I was holding Elora in my arms, feeding her from a bottle.

I smiled and suddenly got the urge to pee. I chewed my lower lip and saw they were deep in conversation. I would only be gone five minutes so without them noticing—I turned around and left the dorm.

I walked back through the common room, careful not to disturb those who were studying or reading before I made my way out and down the hall, towards the prefects bathroom.

I walked past the stray student or two, paying no mind to me as they rushed around to get to their classes. I smiled to myself, this place hasn't changed one bit and I really do miss it sometimes.

It was when everything was simple.

I huffed and took a left down a deserted hallway, it was empty and quiet as classes were starting and most of the halls were empty now.

And then I felt it.

It felt like a split second, the blink of an eye and I was struggling. Kicking and trying to scream in their strong grip. I didn't get very far before I felt myself growing sleepy, my muscles relaxing and my muffled shouts come to a stop, my vision started to waver, the last thing I saw before everything went black was the faint outline of their shoes.

Those shoes.

"How much did you give her?" I couldn't muster the strength to open my eyes, my eyelids felt heavy and my limbs felt numb.

"Just enough to knock her out for a few hours" I couldn't recognise the voices. It was strange, like my body was asleep but my mind and awareness was completely awake.

"It's been 24 hours you fucking squib. Look at her, does she look awake to you?"

"Watch your words. It doesn't take much to dose you out either" my mouth felt dry and my stomach churned. I was definitely awake but why couldn't I open my eyes.

"You're so useless. Get out of my sight" footsteps, heavy footsteps leave and a door shut then.

Complete silence.

Until "Rennervate" I finally felt myself able to take a deep breath, like a weight had been lifted off my chest and I could open my eyes, but as soon as I did.

All I wanted to do was close them again.

"Hey, babe" I screwed my eyes up and felt a sob draw itself up my throat "Long time no see, aye? Open your eyes" I felt him grab my chin harshly, pursing my lips but I refused "Open your eyes or I swear to god I'll open them for you and you won't be able to close them"

I let the sob leave my mouth as I slowly opened my eyes again. I was in a upright position but my hands and legs were bound, my arms stretched upwards—connected by a changing on the ceiling and same goes for my feat except I was able to support myself.

"There you go" he smiled "Still just a looker" I couldn't say the same for him. Azkaban had really done a number on Scorpius, both physically and mentally. He was tall, still as tall as every but his frame was lanky, slim. His hair was white and long, around his shoulder, crowding his neck. He grew a faint upper lip hair and he had a scar.

Right across his left eye.

I caught myself staring at it and apparently so did he.

"Courtesy of a not very happy dementor" He chuckled "Y'know, I came this close" he brought up his hand and continued to squish his thumb and Pointer finger together "To French kissing that dementor. Like damn, at least take me out to dinner first, right?" He laughed, stepping back away from me.

"What are you doing?" My voice cracked, I didn't sound like myself. My tone surprised me but that was the least on my mind right now.

"What?" He shrugged "Can't say a little hello to an ex? Don't tell me my father has that much of a hold on you" he drew a sinister smile "I will admit, I didn't want to restrain you like this but I can't lie, I miss you all bound and pretty" he reached his hand forward and caressed my cheek. I scoffed and jolted my face back from his touch.

"Let me go" I blurted out "You have a wife, a-a beautiful daughter who doesn't even know you—you just got out of Azkaban and you choose to do this? Do you wanna go back?"

"No" he shook his head and shoved his hands back into his pockets "I'm not going back. Do you know how hard it was to get out? Those fuckers take a lot of convincing. I spent about two years on my 'death bed' before they let me loose"

"What do you want from me?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I wasn't even aware it was there until I felt the cold air hit the trail it had left behind on my flushed skin.

"Oh, I don't want anything. Well, at the start, I just wanted my life back but I realised that you couldn't provide that for me. So, I'll just have my fun with you—obliviate you and send you on your Mary way" he smiled, his eyes skimming over my lips "It was easy enough to convince Kehlani you were going home, can't be much harder to convince my father. How is he by the way? How are the step munchkins?"

I said nothing, refusing to humour him. He was speaking as tho I wasn't tied up against my will just inches in front of him. My head still felt light and my limbs were sore, I still couldn't think clearly and I had no energy.

"You did well" he nodded, crossing his arms behind his back and starting to pace in front of me "Elora is quite the looker, A pretty little thing she is. How old is she now, 14?"

I felt alarmed at the mention of her name as I pulled on the restraints "Don't you fucking touch her" I spat. The thought of anything happening to them was daunting and I knew that I would throw myself at him a million times before he even got the chance to look at them.

"Woah" he laughed "I'm not a monster, who do you take me for?" He rose an eye brow, stopping in his tracks to look at me "No, I wouldn't dream of touching her, but so help me Merlin—you don't cooperate"

"And I might just call up some friends that will"

It's everyone's favourite fuckwit 😐

Literally die already.

Word count 1484.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 61
Draco Malfoy doesn't believe in love. He can't love. He doesn't understand love. To him love is forbidden. However when a magical new girl appears in...
11.9K 474 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
157K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
88K 1.7K 112
The Locke's were a very wealthy family with ties and connections to various other families including the Malfoys, Zabini's and Greengrass's. After he...