You're the one that I want

By Heejayverse

Lee Heeseung is currently working at the coffee shop he owns wherein Park Jongseong or everyone in the mafia... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
👤 C H A R A C T E R S
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
👤 O T H E R C H A R A C T E R S
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Other stories
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Epilogue
Thank You
⚠️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚠️

CHAPTER 16

1.5K 85 23
By Heejayverse

Third Person's POV

It was already near 7 PM in the night and Heeseung was just in his office checking the sales that they got through this week when someone knock on the door.

"Come in." He said without looking at the door then the new staff came in.

"Sir do you want anything to drink??" He asked while standing near the door.

Heeseung took a glance for a bit at the staff then back to his works.

"Coffee please." He answered then the staff nod her head as he leave the office immediately.

Not so long enough the staff knock again at the door before she enter.

The staff put the coffee mug at the table, "Here's your coffee, Sir." She said then she smiled widely at her boss.

Heeseung looked at the staff down to her name tag, Megan.

He looked back again at the staff then he smiled sweetly, "Thanks, Megan." He said then took a sip on his coffee.

Megan bowed at him before she leaves the room.

Later on, Heeseung drink almost half of the coffee as he began to feel dizzy.

Heeseung groaned, "Why do I feel so sleepy suddenly?" He asked to himself.

He shook his head to wake up his senses but nothing happened, he's still sleepy.

Heeseung decided to go to the bathroom and wash his face then get some water but before he could even touch the door knob of the bathroom his eyes went blurry and then suddenly everything went black.

What he didn't know is that Megan was just outside of his office probably waiting for the sleeping thing that he put on Heeseung's coffee to be fully effect.

And when the time has come she finay decided to enter the room and whe finally inside the room she saw Heeseung laying on the floor unconcious.

Megan walk closer to Heeseung in a rush and started to make Heeseung stand up then she took Heeseung's arm and put it around her shoulder so that Heeseung could remain standing while she help him to keep on standing.

Damn he's so heavy tsk why do they even make me do this alm by myself? She thought to herself.

After a few minutes she finally settled Heeseung down at the attic of the coffee shop.

Megan let out a heavy sigh before turning around and leaving Heeseung alone at the attic sleeping in a uncomfortable position.

Megan return to her business with a big smile plastered to her face, 'well that was tiring but at least it was a mission success.'

She thought that she didn't knew that she was now smirking and Sunoo saw her.

Sunoo walk towards to Megan with his right eyebrow raising, "What are you smirking at? Go back to work we will close the shop in 1 hour." He attitudely said to Megan.

"Yes sir." Megan answered in murmured but still Sunoo heard it.

Without saying anything Sunoo left her to her place alone while Megan rolled her eyes irritatingly.

She scoffed, 'Giving me that kind of attitude huh? Well I assure you that once y'all find out that your boss is missing y'all will go crazy as fuck.' She evily thought while looking at Sunoo and Jake talking.

She removed her apron before walking towards the exit at the kitchen, 'Bye fuckers have fun looking for your lovely boss.' She giggled before she ran towards to her car and left the shop.

***

"Is he still not answering your calls?" Jake asked as he worriedly walking towards to Sunoo.

Sunoo shook his head, "No but I tried to go to his office but it was lock. Do you think it's weird that he locked his office??" He asked his Jake hyung.

Jake went silent for a bit, "Yeah, I know he doesn't lock his office when he's here." He answered before he look at the direction where Heeseung's office is.

And suddenly that hit him and he look at Sunoo with wide eyes, Sunoo on the other hand after seeing Jake's reaction as if he can read Jake's mind because in an instand his eyes went wide too.

The two of them immediately run to Heeseung's office.

"HYUNG!? HYUNG ARE YOU THERE!?" Sunoo called while knocking hardly at the door.

Jake also knock on the door, "Hee, we've been calling for you for almost thirty minutes now. We need to go home now, everyone is waiting for us." He said and worried was visible on his voice.

It's true that they're calling Heeseung instead of going to his office because they don't want to disturb Heeseung.

Jake slowly losing his patience, "HEESEUNG I SWEAR TO GOD QUIT THIS GAME ALREADY WE NEED TO GO HOME IT'S ALREADY LATE!!" He yelled as he banged at the door.

Sunoo held Jake's hand, "Hyung let me try to call him again." He said but Jake didn't answer he just nod his head.

Sunoo took his phone out and dialed Heeseung's number and that's when they knew something was wrong because Heeseung's number was just keep on ringing.

They know Heeseung, after two to three rings he's going to answer well except when he's really too busy.

"Hyung pick up pick up pick u-" Sunoo didn't get to finish his words when Jake stop him.

Jake put his index finger to his lips like he telling to Sunoo to keep quiet.

"What is it, Hyung?" Sunoo whispered, "I heard something." Jake answered.

"Dial Heeseung's number again, Sun." He ordered which Sunoo immediately obeyed.

When Heeseung's number is still ringing Jake leaned closer to the door and listen on what's inside Heeseung's office.

And right after that Jake heard Heeseung's phone ringtone. Jake walk away from the door and suddenly without any hesitant he kicked the door.

"HYUNG!!" Sunoo worriedly called, "Don't worry i'm fine, I heard Heeseung's phone ringing inside." Jake answered and once again he kicked the door.

At the fourth kick the door went open aggresively and they so no one but Heeseung's phone at the side table drawer while charging.

Jake walk towards to it and examine it, "Heeseung never left without his phone." He said while still holding Heeseung's phone.

"Hyung i'm worried what if something happened to Heeseung hyung?" He asked almost burst into tears.

Jake went close to Sunoo and rubbed his arm, "Shh don't cry we will find him." He smiled a bit to assure Sunoo.

"Hyung let's tell it to the others i'm really worried." Sunoo suggested and Jake nod his head, "Yeah let's do that." He answered.

Jake took out his own phone and dialed Sunghoon's number.

After the second ring Sunghoon finally answered, "Hey love, where are you three? It's already late." He asked worriedly.

Jake sighed heavily, "Hoon." He called and after Sunghoon heard Jake's voice he already sensed that something was wrong.

"What happened?" He immediately asked, "Heeseung." Jake doesn't know how to put it into sentence.

Jake suddenly heard Jay in the background, "What happened to Heeseung, Jaeyun?" Jay asked.

Jake closed his eyes firmly and when he opened it tears was now starting to form in his eyes.

"Jay, we can't find Heeseung." Jake answered and the tears stream down to his cheeks.

***

Park Jongseong's POV

"Jay, we can't find Heeseung." After hearing what Jake said I immediately ended the call.

Yeonjun went towards to me when I suddenly rush to get my car keys.

"What's happening, Jay?" He asked, "Heeseung is missing, Yeon." I simply answered.

His eyes went wide, "What? How did that happened?" He worriedly asked, "I don't know and i'm going to find out. I'm going to the coffee shop." I answered without looking at him or anyone of them.

"Jay wait for us we're coming too!!" Sunghoon yelled.

I immediately stopped from my place, "Riki and Won you two stay here we'll be back safely." I said as I walk towards to them.

Jungwon was now crying, "But Dad we're worried about Dada." He cried.

I went closer and hug Riki and Jungwon, "Shh everything will going to be fine. We will find Dada okay? Don't worry." I said as I rubbed both of their back.

"Jay let's go we're running out of time." Soobin called.

I pulled away from the hug and kissed both of their forehead, "I'll bring back Dada home safe, okay? Stop crying." I said.

"Okay. Take care, Dad." Riki answered and I ruffled his hair.

I looked at their back when I saw Beomgyu and Taehyun standing there, "We'll stay with them, go now." Beomgyu said.

I nod my head, "Thank you." I answered, "Now go, Heeseung needs you." Taehyun said.

"Okay. Stay safe, hmm?" I said and after that I bid good bye.

When we reach at the coffee shop I immediately unbuckle my seatbelt and went out of the car.

I rush to enter the coffee shop and I saw Sunoo and Jake were waiting for us in one of the table at the shop.

"What happened?" I asked immediately.

Sunoo sobbed, "We really don't know how did it happened. When we were done closing the shop I did call Heeseung hyung to tell him that it's time to go home but he's not picking up." He stop as he wiped his tears.

Soobing went closer to comfort him and Sunoo continued to tell what exactly happened earlier.

"How did you two knew that he was missing?" Kai curiously asked, "Heeseung never left without his phone plus we never saw him left the shop." Jake answered.

Sunghoon sighed, "Did you two already look for him inside the coffee shop?" He asked as he keep on rubbing Jake's back.

Jake nod his head, "Yes but there's no signe of Heeseung hyung. We look for him in every part of this shop but we can's see him." He frustratedly answered.

"Okay let's not panic let's just find him around the area maybe he's just out there and he accidentally forgot his phone because it's charging just like what you guys said earlier." Yeonjun said trying to calm everyone.

I sighed heavily as I tried to calm myself, "Okay let's separte so we can find him easily–" I didn't get to finish my sentence when a familiar voice spoke behind us.

We look back together and there we saw Heeseung standing behind us rubbing his eyes.

My first instinct of course was to hug him so I ran towards to him and hug him tight.

"Where have you been? I'm so worried about you!!" I almost yelled as I pulled away from the hug.

Heeseung look at me and the others confused, "Huh? What do you mean? I was just here at the coffee shop. I found myself sleeping in the attic, I don't even remember going there though?" He answered while rubbing his nape.

And now it's our turn to look confused, "What? Why are you even sleeping at the attic!? Do you know how worried us when we can't find you!!" Jake yelled as he burst into tears.

I saw Heeseung was taken a back, "I- I don't know. I'm sorry for making you guys worried." He apologized.

Sunoo and Jake didn't said anything but they just went to Heeseung and hug him.

We just let them hug each other when suddenly Soobin interrupted.

"E, you said a while ago you found yourself sleeping at the attic and you also added that you didn't even remember going to the attic, right?" He asked and that made everyone realized it too.

"Well that was suspicious." Kai said, "E, do you remember anything before you found yourself at the attic?" Yeonjun asked.

Heeseung went silent for a while then suddenly his eyes squinted, he irritated.

"I was just working at my office when a new staff asked me for a drink then she gave me a coffee because that's what I requested then when I almost drink half of the coffee I felt suddenly dizzy and sleepy. I was about to wash my face but everything went black and there I found myself sleeping at the attic." He said with a straight face, and now he's mad.

Soobin moved a bit from his place, "Who's that new staff you're talking about?" He asked, "I remember I looked at her name tag and I saw her name was Megan." Heeseung answered.

I reach for Heeseung's wrist and pulled him closer to me as I rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Do you guys notice something about her before it happened?" Kai asked as he crossed his arms on his chest.

The three went silent for a moment probably remembering something when Sunoo gasped.

"I remember something, I was roaming around to check shop then I saw her at the cashier smirking but I just shrugged it off and continue what i'm doing." He said while looking up as if he's remembering that scene.

I saw Yeonjun nod, "Let's go home let's continue this talk at home at least we have a lead now, it's easier for us to do the job." He said while he was ready to go out of the store.

Everyone nod there head and starting to follow Yeonjun out.

I look at Heeseung who's now massaging his forehead, "Hon, are you okay?" I worriedly asked.

He nod his head, "Yeah just a minor headache." He answered then he hugged my waist so I kissed his crown.

We were interrupted when Yeonjun's phone rang and he immediately answered it.

"Hello? Gyu?" He called.

Yeonjun look at us and I signaled him to put it on loud speaker and he did.

"Y-yeon.." Beomgyu called weakly.

My heart starting to beat faster, "Gyu? Beomgyu, are you alright?" Yeonjun asked worriedly.

I heard somenone caught at the background, "Beomgyu, what's happening? Did something happened? The kids? Where are they?" Sunghoon asked worriedly too as he walk towards to Yeonjun.

Beomgyu groaned

"The kids.. They took the kids... Han-sung's men took the kids..."

My heart drops as to what I heard, I felt a sting on my heart.

Fuck no, not our kids.

-- • -- ☆ -- • -- ☆ -- • --

Hello!! The climax is coming are you guys ready? Sorry for the late update i'm really fully loaded with school works plus I did prioritize the Sunjay au that I make because it was about to end so I finished it first. Thank you for waiting my updates~~ See y'all next time hihi hope you guys will like my update today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 62 10
On the first day of her job, Heejin finds out the guy she spent a one night stand with two years ago was now her boss. With the sudden meeting of eac...
1.1K 78 11
Park Jay, a young man from America travels to Korea to go to find work there without knowing what danger that lurks around him. Lee Heeseung powerful...
20.1K 927 58
jin, owner of the popular coffee shop. namjoon, leader of the rose noire, the worst gang in south korea. a love that's unexpected yet sweet. your u...
37.4K 1.6K 17
Chan was ruthless Underboss. One of the most powerful men in the Mafia. But he was in a need of a safe place for his mind. That is how he found a cof...