๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, Siri...

By nyctophiliapoetry

"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders e... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
new characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thrity-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
new characters
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
ninety
A/N
ninety-one

eighty-nine

652 18 57
By nyctophiliapoetry

~time is everything we have and don't ~
-----------

****

Talea couldn't quite remember how she got into this situation but it was not as if she could just hold in for a second to remember. She was dazzled by the light of the spells that repeatedly flashed up and clashed against each other.

Her opponent was the said to be darkest wizard of all times, she should have been scared, she should have felt something but there was nothing. Talea had never fought in a battle that was so hard, yet so easy, so destructive but yet so calm.

They were moving across the courtyard in front of the big doors that lead into Hogwarts castle, the bridge not far away from them. Talea had thought this battle, the battle she had feared like nothing else in her life, would find a quick end. But it didn't seemed like it would happen any time soon, she knew that she wasn't doing her best, she knew that she was able to do so much more, to fight back and attack. She had her reasons why she took her time but Voldemort? She had never fought against him before but this couldn't be it, this couldn't be the best he was able to do. It was as if he was only sending spell after spell but not intending to kill her. If he would really wanted to, she would have been dead as soon as she stepped out of the shadows.

"What are you playing at?" her voice cut through the cold air.

She blocked a spell that he threw aimlessly at her and as he stepped closer, she took a step back, it was like a never ending dance.

"What do you mean?" His voice seemed to be just as empty as his heart.

She flicked her wrist and a red beam of light shot forwards but he blocked it, just like all the other harmless spells she threw at him. "You're not even trying to kill me. "

"Is that what you want? Your own death?" now it was his turn to hit a spell at her and she blocked it again, already sending the next spell towards him.

"No but if you would want my dead, I would long be gone by now."

Talea wasn't able to see the look on his face, as she blocked his curse and send another towards him. "Oh you don't even know how I want to see the light leaving your eyes while your body lifelessly falls to the ground." There was a small pause where he hit another spell in her direction" But I like to play with my toys before I watch them burn."

She shuddered at his words but kept the dance of life or death going, "You're a psychopath."

"To be honest, I prefer creative."

This thing in front of her eyes was only causing confusion in her already tired-getting head. But she reminded herself to keep on fighting, she had to keep this going, at least until the snake was dead.

The sky was dark as the clouds hung low. Slowly, the rain came crashing down on earth, the coldness soaked her clothes and now every step she took was matched by a splashing sound.

Somehow, Voldemort had pushed her back to the bridge, the rain pattered onto the roof while the wind was whirling around them.

But they were surrounded by the light of their own spells, by the beam of the light of all kinds of colours. Talea was growing tired, only one question was filling her head.

When would it finally be over? She was exhausted.

Thunder was erupting on the sky above them, a flash lit up the dark surrounding their own bubble. Another loud noise was heard and at first Talea thought it was just another sound of the thunderstorm but when she turned to the side, barely missing one of Voldemorts spells, she saw that she was wrong.

The door to Hogwarts entrance hall were wide open and there was a figure or two running in their direction. She wasn't able to make them out, as she was too busy sending spell after spell at Voldemort. She felt like he was slowly loosing interest in this game, his spells had gotten more powerful, darker and were aimed at her with full speed.

Talea wanted to identify these people, she wanted to scream at them to get away but she couldn't. She had to focus completely onto this fight, she had to bend everything else out, instead she would loose.

A small voice in her head told her that it was only a matter of time anyway. She felt like throwing up.

But then it felt like the time had stopped. A pain she had never felt before shot through her body. Her legs gave in as she fell to the ground, her right hand clenched around her left forearm. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Voldemort bend over in pain. It happened within seconds but it felt like forever, when her knees hit the ground, she let out a blood-curling scream. This pain was like nothing she had ever endured before, it was as if every pain she had ever felt was exploding in her body.

The snake was dead.

And so was a part of Voldemorts soul.

Voldemort. She forced her mind back to reality, to stop the pain. She told herself that pain was just an illusion of her own brain, nothing real. Just the fact that it was.

Talea saw Bellatrix's wand laying only a few inches away from her. This was the moment she had waited for. This was the end of everything.

Her hands clasped around the wood and she was quick to pull her body up from the ground. She whirled around, her wand raised but it was already too late.

Voldemort held the most powerful wand tightly in his hand. His arm was already dropping to his side again because he had already done it. He had already whirled a spell towards her.

Her eyes widened as they settled on the green beam of light.

Talea knew that this had been inevitable.

She was never meant to kill him, she was meant to help him get killed.

She let out soft gasp as the curse hit her right into her chest.

There was a single tear dropping down her cheek, sad or relieved, she wasn't able to figure it out herself.

And as she was pushed back from the force of the spell, she crashed into the banister of the bridge.

The last thing she saw, before falling into the deep, were the two people running towards her.

Shock was drawn over their face.

She wished they wouldn't have seen it.

Even in her death she would never forget the frightened face of Eloise Melancon and Sirius Black, watching her as she fell down the bridge.

****

What Talea wasn't able to witness anymore, was how Voldemort fell to the ground, not noticing the danger behind him. He bend over in pain. 

Sirius had stopped in his tracks, his legs collapsed and he fell to the ground, his eyes never leaving the spot where Talea had previously been. 

His heart felt like it had shattered into a million pieces. The thunder had stopped, the sun was slowly coming out again but he felt like he had been dipped into darkness. Within seconds his heart had grown cold. 

He was still in state of pure shock, not being able to shed a tear and therefore didn't notice that the blonde girl that had been by his side only seconds ago hadn't stopped. 

Eloise face was tear-strained. At first she had wiped them off her face, not wanting to show weakness in front of her so-called father. 

But she had stopped, letting them run down er face freely. She wanted to know that she was able to feel, that she was able to love.

That she was nothing like her father. 

His back was turned towards her as she lit up the flame in her hands. Eloise had felt drained before, she hadn't been able to rise a single flicker of fire in her palms only seconds before. 

But now her flame was bigger than ever, it was as if all of the anger and frustration had lit up a flame inside her body. 

Eloise could have burned him to ashes right now. 

It would have been easy, his back was turned towards her. 

But she wouldn't go easy on him. She would play with him, like he did with Talea. 

That was what she deserved; Revenge. 

"Missed me father?" she spat the last word as if it had been mouldy food. 

Voldmeorts head snapped up, he was qucik to pull himself up. He turned around quickly, wand raised at his own flesh. 

His eyes snapped to the flame in her palms "Phoenix." 

"It's Eloise." 

He ignored the comment and gave her a plain look "I've won, it's time you switch to the better side." 

She shook her head "I already am on the better side and no, you haven't won. What do you think you've won? You are a murderer and for you, her death was only a part of your stupid game. You think you're powerful and have everything, but in reality you have nothing. You are feared but that is not a good thing or do you think that your followers won't turn against you as soon as they have the slightest chance. You don't know love, you only know hate. And if you call that victory, then you are not powerful, then you are pathetic."

His face turned into a sneer "Like you said, I don't know love, therefore I won't hesitate to kill you, Phoenix."

But before he was even able to react, flames surrounded him like a wall, Eloise hands were raised in the air and the flames were coming closer and closer to his body. 

Voldemort tried to extinguish the flames but it was no use. No one was able kill them. 

Before he could say another word, Eloise send the flames onto him. But they didn't burn his skin, no they were burning somewhere else. 

Eloise turned his back towards him and walked towards Sirius, listening to the screams of the "Dark Lord", while her flames burned him from the inside. 

Some people would say that she is a monster but as she thought back to all of the deaths he had caused, to all of the lives he had made a nightmare, to all of the people that were affected by his darkness, then the only thing she thought was how much he had deserved it. 

She had done it for Talea. 

She had done it for her mother. 

Eloise leaned down next to Sirius, pulling him into her arms. She placed her chin onto his head, his sobs muffled by her dirty shirt. 

And when she looked up, she saw them standing in the door frame. 

James, Lily, Peter, Mary, Dorcas, Fabian, Gideon, Eira, Regulus, Marlene and Remus. 

It only took them a second to understand what had happened. 

And that's when Eloise thought; If the war is now over and Voldemort is dead, then where is our happy ever after?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 890 60
What happened during the Marauder Era. Disclaimer: there a little bit of cursing , innuendos, and all around not appropriateness. This is also my fir...
1.9M 68.2K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
545K 13.5K 44
UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the summary for more info. !Mature themes & S...
51.1K 2K 110
Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been together since the start of the time and n...