The Lost Mafia Prince and Pri...

By the1nonlySlice

Meet Olivia and Lucas the lost Mafia twins Their mother took The Twins away from their father and 5 brothers... More

✏︎Info
❃Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
♖Chapter 7♖
♖A/N♖
♖Chapter 8♖
♖Chapter 9♖
♖Chapter 11♖
♖Chapter 12♖
♖Chapter 13♖
♖Chapter 14♖
♖Chapter 15♖
♖Chapter 16♖

♖Chapter 10♖

3.5K 78 4
By the1nonlySlice

Livs pov

We lean in our lips connecting making us forget everything .His hand makes it's way around my waist pulling for a deeper kiss .We pull apart from air and just stare at each other then he gets up grabbing my hand and helping me climb down we get into his car driving off in a silences with some random song in the back round and his warm hand on my thigh .We pull up ata house with I don't even observe the blue eyes boy pulls me in and we wlk up to what is assume is his room he shuts the door and then I feel the feeling again everything that was on my mind gone his silk like lips with the taint of cigarette but I didn't mind his hands over my body and mine in his hair we kiss for a little longer until he stops "we don't have to do this ,just as far as you want Cherry " I nod "can you just, be here with me l he nods and walk to a set of draws pulling out a hoodie "here try this " I take it taking off my close and put it on not bother if he saw he gets into the bed a pair of sweet pants and no shirt I follow after I'm in a pair of underwear and the hoodie . He wraps his warm arms around me pulling me closer to his chest I pull my head more into it feeling the warmth "I still don't know you name cherry" I look up thought my eye lashes "Olivia,you "" Kai " I I've him a small smile before snuggling back into his chest nothing on my mind I feel a pair of lips kiss my head sending me off to a peaceful sleep for once .

I wake up feeling an arm over my waist anda hand on the back of my head tangled in my hair I look up to see his pale silk lips ,midnight black hair I reach a hand out playing with the ends "Cherry your drooling " I look up starteld to see them ones eye so could get lost in blue with small spectacle of gold "I wasn't " I mumble into his chest now showing a shy side of me I never seen before "sure you weren't cherry " he says giving me a smirk and running his hand trough my hair "I wasn't " I mumble again with an annoyed but playfully tone he just nods smirking "come on I'll make us some breakfast " he get up making me miss his warmth he stands at the door waiting for me once I'm in arms reach he grabs my hand pulling me closer we walk down the stairs me no taking in his house it was really big just a tad smaller than the biologicals we walk into a kitchen seeing the to boys from school yesterday and 2 Doberman the boys turn to look at us and the dogs run to Kai he gives them a pat and I turn to the two boys one jumps up walking over giving me a hug "hey beautiful ,I'm Oliver now if you ever get sick of that " he says pointing to Kai who's glaring at Oliver's hand on my shoulder"I'm always here " he says giving a wink . the next boy stands up giving a nod "I'm copper and don't mind him his a flirt that can't keep it in his pants " he says with a eye roll " cool ,I'm Olivia " I say feeling Oliver's hand drop to see his holding it and Kai glaring at him "don't mind them "cooper says walking out who I'm now think is the one that is the sensible one hat gets them out of trouble and Oliver is the flirt and player with Kai being the main bad boy . "Come on cherry l Kai says setting me down in a seat"is pancakes ok " I nod "yeh " I say with a smile and he goe sff leaving me and Oliver "so he took you're really I nod and you guys " he says implying you now what "no ,no we didn't do that he just brought. Me here and we slept not doing anything " Oliver gives me a look "ok but K over here never does that he never brings girls home he never even has one night stands " I look at him a bit shocked "never ? " he shakes his head "never " "foods ready " we look over to see Kai bring over three plates we sit down Kai pulls my chair closer to his making me blush a little and Oliver send me a knowing look wiggling his eyes brows we talk until where all done "hey do you wanna go to school today? " Kai ask me his arm around my shoulder as we sit on the lounge " I'd rather be anywhere but there and home " he smiles and nods " ok I got something we can do "

I pull on the jeans I was warning last night and leave on his hoodie I run my hands thought my hair and walk out of the bathroom to see Kai on his phone sitting on the edg of the bed "hey " hey cherry " he says biting his lip looking at me I walk closer to him and he grabs my waist he's lens his chin on my belly making me look down at him "your beautiful " I feel my cheeks heat up "I wearing jeans and a hoodie" he nods "and you look beautiful in them " I blush more and lean down making us have a long passion kiss .

We get out of the car which is a white Jeep and drive to an ice cream place "Kai it's 8 am " he nods "yep and where getting ice cream " i smile lightly and we walk in and order I get cookie dough and mint and Kai gets mint and caramel " enjoy your ice cream and if I may say you to are a really cute couple " the elderly lady says making me go to correct her but Kai butting in "thank you .

We found a spot at the park and star there talking even once we finished our ice creams we star there till it's was about 10:30 and we got up and back in the car."can I show you somewhere" he asked nervous nearly I smile "of course " he grins "ok sits about an hour drive but ,trust me "I nod and we start driving the music playing us humming along every now and then and just liking each other's presents .Then we got there I had no words it was so beautiful "is ,amazing "he shakes his head and gets out getting my door he grabs my hand and pulls me trough a track why we let out laughs and then we come to the edge of a cliff "this is ,it's even more beautiful" I say love it the sky's and the water under it "not as beautiful as you ,cherry " he says making me blush and pulls me into a hug and lays kisses on my head while stroking my hair "wanna do something crazy " I look up not even hesitating "yes " he lets go of me and pulls off his shirt then the button and zipper of his jeans "what ar- do question just take a risk "I nod and take off kai's hoodie leaving me in a black bra with a bit of lace and then my jeans the same as my bra black with a bit of lace I look to see Kai he doesn't look at me only my face and I remember my tattoos aren't covered or my scars but he doesn't seem to notice then I notice he's in some boxers he grabs my hand and we walk to the edge
of the cliff "ready" I look up at him "no " he smiles"let's go then " he holds our hands tighter and we jump .
I feel the water hit my feet then it's sends a chain of tingles up my body the water numbing me I open my eyes now seeing under what the surface hides and Kai next to me he pulls me to him kissing me we get back to the surface our lips not leaving each other "I really like you ,I've known we've known each other for like 2 days but I can't help but feel like I need you like we -where meant to be" Kai finishes I nod "I feel the same way cherry , I really like you " we kiss again more slow and passionate than any before .

Kai lends me his hand helping me up the rocks we walk up a few more and where back to the top of the cliff I pull on the hoodie that has the intoxicating smell of Kai's and Kai just pulls the jeans on leaving his abs and a bit of his v-line on display we walk to the car and Kai and me end up on the roof of the Jeep and he puts a blanket on under us then one on top we lay down staring at each other .

"I could do this all day with you " he says as if memorised by my face not looking from it his hand on my hip other around my shoulder "i would love to every day " I smile at him I feel my phone buzz I check it seeing texts and calls from Lucas

Liv -Olivia Lu-Lucas

Liv -I'm fine

Lu -where are you

Liv -I'm safe ok I'll be home tonight

Lu-please be safe even the biologicals are worried

Liv-K

"Everythink ok " I nod looking up seeing Kais concerned face "yeh just Lucas it's good but " he nods as he pulls me closer
and we cuddle me loving his hoodie so rounding me along with his warm embrace we look over the sky seeing the sun fade
out I end up falling asleep in his warm entrance Kai falls asleep to not before taking a picture and making it his background he smiles it it then lays down with his princess.

One...Two...Three....Seven ....ei-ok what the hell is that I sit up seeing it's starting to rain I look down at Kai's head in my chest and I stroke his hair that is now getting wet " baby ,baby wake up " he does and sees it raining we grab our blankets and put them in the car but as he goes to get to open my door I don't move I stand in the middle of the road and look up to the sky feeling the rain fall rolling down my hair ,arms and face "Lil it's raining c'mon " I shake my head and look to he and put my hand out he comes and grabs it "lil let's get into the car " I shake my head 'no' again and I grab his other hand "dance with me " he looks at me like 'really' "with no music " I nod and he gives me a smirk before grappling my waist and starts spinning me around before we slow dancing the rain falling with us not giving one care in the world "Olivia " I turn and look at Kai in worry as he normally doesn't use my full name "will....will you be my girlfriend ,Cherry " I look up and nod "yes ,yes Kai I would love to " He smiles along with me before pulling me closer he taps the back of my thighs saying to jump I do so and pull my legs around his waist along with my arms around his neck and his hands on the back of my thighs while is lips are pressed on mine with so much passion and love just as we do so the lightning flashes and I smile the thunder then rolls in and Kai starts running to the car me still in his arms before he sits in the drivers seat and me on his lap straddling him he leans over to the glove box and pulls out a footy jacket with the number 17 and his last name "May I ?" He asks as if worried for my answer I nod "yes you may " he smiles and helps me pull of his hoodie which is wet and leaves me in bra and panties as the jumper went down past my ass he looks at me and I start thinking about my scars and bruises until I see the look of awe in his eyes "your perfect " he say now looking to my face "in every way ,your perfect " he leans in and kisses me pulling me on to him and he starts moving his hands around my body me doing the same " Cherry I don't want to have 'that ' now " I nod agreeing "but that doesn't mean we can't sit here and kiss each other " he smirks I roll my eyes "it certainly doesn't " I say and he pulls he footy jumper over me before we start kissing again with more passion then fought like before u till a phone rings Kai grabs the phone and looks at it "it's your , I think your brother " I nod and grabs it putting it to my ear "Olivia where are you ?" Enzo's strong voice ask with a hint of worry but "I'm out with a friend I'll be home soon ok " I hear him sigh "ok but please be careful " l"yes Enz always " I say not even knowing I gave him the nick name "y-yeh bye Liv" "bye ". I hang up and turn to look at Kai "Everything good " I nod
"grate " he smiles "Wanna get some food ,it's getting late " I nod "sure " I then remember I'm in his lap and he smiles before putting his hands on my hips and lifts me into the passenger seat and I blush "thank you " he nods and starts up the car once he does he puts a hand on my thigh reluctantly but I put my hand onto of his giving it a squeeze he smiles and squeeze my thigh lightly in response before we pull up trough the Mc Donald's drive trough "what can I get you today " a male voice asks "could I please get .." I zone out watching the rain fall I see the sea dry changing but I just focus on the rain falling down the thoughts in my brain where going to get a little insane 'what will happen tomorrow ?' 'Will I have to go back to it ?' 'Why?' but the main one 'will I ever have this again ? ' with my assassin stuff ,street fighting ,races ,work outs ,missions, jobs and most importantly running I feel like me and Lucas have never been somewhere called home but this might be it but what if Hells Angel and Heavens Devil have different ideas but that's as far as I got I feel the car come to a stop and I snap out and look up and see a car park a few cars some with surfers going out and I turn to see the beach gloomy waves crashing but I'm some sense perfect.

"Umm I got you the same ,I didn't wanna brake your from your trans it looked ,important" he says and I nod my head " it's fine and it wasn't that important " he raises a brow "I think it is You have a lot on you and being Hells Angel doesn't help with that " I nod "yeh it doesn't " then my head shots up "wha-what the fuck did you just say Kai " I don't make eye contact not feeling scared but a feeling I've never known "I said cherry ,I think it is You have a lot on you and being Hells Angel doesn't help with that" I look up at him "How?"he shakes his head "your tattoos " I nod "dam cherry you still don't seem to know me " I look at him confused till he pulls up his shirt and I see it why does it look so familiar then I meet his eyes " your-your Devils Shadow" he nods "your ember now "I nod "you knew since the Clift didn't you " he nodes " yes once I saw it I new " I nod "and you fine with it " he nods "only if your fine with me ,oh and your brother doesn't kill me even though I beat him " he says smirking "the only fight he's got beaten in " I add he nods "so where good ,with everything" he nods "everything " I smile he does to I give him a kiss on the lips before we start going on about some fights and eating out food .

I walk trough the door after being out with Kai and I smile walking in until, I bump into a chest "Well little sister your home ,what where you out doing little Hells Angel duties" I look up seeing Lorenzo ,Alessandro,Matteo,Enz,Leonardo and Lucas who giving me a look 'don't lie' I smirk and nod "in fact brothers I was sorry was I late for your Mafia meeting " I look over to Lucas and cover my mouth " I didn't know we set a meeting " Lucas smirks back at my job of annoying the brothers clearly paying off I look back to my brothers seeing Leonardo and Enz smirking and even Matteo a small smile
"All of us third floor now "

-/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/-|-//-/-/--/-/-/|

-/-/- Hey I'm am late again but this is a long one 3051 words sorry it's a bit long but hope you enjoy now here's a -/-/- -/-/-quick info into the next chapter ideas so I have done a bit on Lexus's and Olivias friends and live life (I guess) -/-/-
-/-/-now I'm getting back to the original mafia brother ideas but I still be making sure to keep Kai and Olivia and-/-/-
-/-/-Lucas and Nick together I don't think I'll be able to break them up if I do they will end up together but still on -/-/-
-/-/-the main MAFIA BROTHERS story line .-/-/-

-/-/-3051- words-/-/-

-/-/-I wonder what Lucas's opinion is on Kai (Olivias Boyfriend )-/-/-

-/-/-have a wonderful day and stay safe in this mask warning times -/-/-

-R.R.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
3M 79.6K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
162K 3.4K 25
Sierra and Sienna were the first girls in the Italian mafia after many generations. Their mother had ran away with them because she didn't want them...
Found Again By IrisClark

General Fiction

242K 5.9K 59
Juliane, Jayin, Jorden triplets were raised by their abusive drug-addicted mom Erica. All three have a traumatic past that they don't willing share...