Siren

By Icecreamcakespree

This is a REMAKE on the last story. The story is about a siren being kidnapped and the ocean is slowly runnin... More

Nice night for a drive...
Where am i?
A stroll in the park...
search party...
Air sirens...
Their habits
Unexpected visitor
A trip down the lane...
Friends?
A minny chapter...
Testing...
Go back...
blood oath..
Where are they?
I can not be seen...
Don't go through the door....
Nothing's wrong with it
Watch out for spies
What are you all looking at?
ARE WE GOING TO JAIL!?!?
I'll keep her out of trouble...
Well that was awkward
Sister?
what if i said i'll help you?
Magic...
It'll wear off...
Hello?
Do you think she could handle it?
What's mine is yours
A/N
Run...
We have a problem....
The accident....
Reporting news...
Are you ok?
Find her...
Anxiety killed the cat

Pain...

54 2 0
By Icecreamcakespree

Kuvira was wailing and struggling under the water where her tail continued to painfully hit the glass barrier behind her. The scientist, who were trying to keep the mermaid from ever finding an escape route continued their process by having  a metalice collar tightened around her neck, and in order to keep her occupied is by holding her up towards the needle against her will. All the scientist and drs were using grabbing sticks with a metal cuffs around her wrist so she wouldn't be able to use her hands so she wouldn't be able to move her hips as much. As the cuffs began to tighten forcefully around her wrist, forcing her hands behind her back Kuvira squealed in pain since the cuffs felts like it was about to rip her wrist off at any moment. In anger Kuvira veins glowed bright green, causing her eye pupils to also burn bright green. And as a result  her fins have  grown bigger and her side fins have grown green at the end of her fins tips.

 As she continued to be held in the air by one of the hooked straps and monitors she started to screamed in anger as her tail continued to hit the tank over and over again, making a loud glass echo across the room. As she water were  splashing everywhere the scientist decided to use a nearby machine to tighten the cuffs on her waist even more so  it could be easier for them to see where to poke the needle. The  screams that was screeching the earth sirens throat might have sounded scary towards the scientist who were currently working in the lab but her voice was very useful to call out to her tribe and it have also radiated from the lab and worked it's out of the lab and has radiated it's way towards Korra's ears.

Just by hearing her little sister screams and cries for help her eyes have immediately opened, causing her claws to uncontrollably become sharper.  As the machine kept her stance more occupied the held the needle towards her back, letting the metal slightly touch her back. " Alright everyone, on three," one of the professionals said. As they waited for the command the professor pressed on a small red button and started to give it command. " Ready," he said. " One, two, three," a scientist shouted. Without hesitation they immediately stuffed the huge needle into Kuvira's back.  In both pain and anger Kuvira screamed at the top of her lungs as she shut her eyes tightly in pain. All her life under the sea she never thought she would feel pain this bad when it came to being kidnapped and forcefully brought to land, and it felt even worse than having a spear mercilessly stabbed in your tail. 

Just by feeling the pain radiating through her scales Korra burst her head out  from under the water and screamed as loud as she could, clenching tightly to the racks in pain. As the scientist  forcefully sucked some of Kuvira's blood out from her back Kuvira screamed again, making Korra scream even louder every second of it. The needle was unbearable and Zhu Li knew it. In all honesty Zhu Li didn't even want to help the scientist take half of the earth mermaids blood nor did she want to be a scientist anymore after something as deadly as this, for it was too cruel to help people torture something as defenseless as a mermaid and that includes her being one of them. Raiko on the other hand was standing outside behind the glass double doors, watching as the procedure was being done. The govern of the republic community  was fascinated by this mermaid, maybe even intrigued by the way she looked, they way she sound, they way she was so different and horrifyingly powerful as well. They all had pride smiles on their faces as the scientist brought nothing but pain and torture onto Kuvira and her sister. They didn't realize it but related mermaids can feel their spouses and kins pain either through guilt or to make sure they're ok and right now Kuvira was far from being ok. 

When they pulled the needle out of Kuvira's back Kuvira angrily turned around and grabbed one of the scientist by the neck, trying to pull them inside of the tank. As one of the professionals watched the mermaid  in fear the small woman ran towards the double entrance in order to get to the red, emergency button. In fear of the mermaid escaping the tank and probably causing more destruction towards the people and the lab Raiko held closely to his communicator and gave a direct order. " She's out of control," he angrily said. 

" hit the button NOW!," Raiko shouted loud enough for the scientist and the professionals to hear. The scientist did as she were  told and pressed the button as quickly as she could. And as a result the  collar that was forcefully tied around her neck have  shocked her, making Kuvira  screech in her siren voice. Just by feeling  shock Korra  screeched as well and fell out of the tub. Not wanting to feel the pain any longer she let go of her sisters communication, causing her to gasped with a lack of breath, luckily the water  that was flowing freely on the floor was the only reason she hasn't transformed back into a human yet. The machine that was still  holding the collar up dropped the siren back in the tank, making a huge splash to irrupt all over the floor. Once she was immediately dropped back into the tank Raiko pressed the button on his communicator once again and made another order before anything bad happens." Get the lid immediately," Raiko firmly demanded. And once  again they done as they were told and put the lid back on as quickly as possible before she could even think she was going to be able to escape. Kuvira put her hands back on the tank.

After the scientist put the lid back over the tank, where the trapped, exhausted mermaid such a s Kuvira was a little weak from the pain but she used a little bit of her strength in order for her to use her battle mode to signal her sister about  her location, hoping that her sister or anyone who was searching for her would be able to find her and find her soon. As the collar quickly died down  into the water Kuvira's veins, which were now bright green slowly disappear, and through great pain and uncomfortable amount of stress Kuvira squealed in exhaustion as her tail slowly spasmed into the water. As the radiation left her mouth and floated towards the other sirens in the earth or ice space that were filled with mystical creatures  Korra once again heard her sisters cries and immediately squealed back in order to get a clearer picture of where she could be.

Knowing that her sister was calling her back  Kuvira squealed again, getting the same response as before. Once the lid towards the tank completely shut, Kuvira was forced to cut her connections to her sister about her location and her stress all together. When the connections were cut Korra flinched as her ears started to twitch a little. It didn't take long but after a few minutes of her ears ringing her eyes widened when she realized...where she could be, but in order to be so sure she needed to communicate with her more frequently. Coughing in pain Korra clawed her way away from the water that was still spilling on the floor. It felt like the weakness that Kuvira felt during the aftermath was the exact thing Korra felt but this time it was through guilt in frustration.

 " No...no....Sister," she said, slightly using her claws to help her move a little more towards the open door. Kuvira's weak aura made Korra feel sick, and she knew it. And just by feeling like she was about to pass out at any moment Korra  weakly laid on the floor and started sobbing. The water was violently splashing on the floor, running it's way down the stairs and into the living room. At this point Korra couldn't take it anymore. She was worried and the pain was driving her crazy and the fact they say they'll help just doesn't add up. Asami is a human and humans shouldn't be trusted in the first place. Humans are already the reason Kuvira is even in this mess, why trust anyone of her kind when humans are known for doing something this destructive towards mermaids? In response she used her  her tail to help her stand up, supporting her weight as if she was light as a feather. She slithered like a half human, half snake down the halls where she could transform more properly. Luckily she was able to find a room with a open window where she could escape...

At the lab....

" Good job everyone," A scientist said across the room. And as for victory for such a hard and most dangerous task they were able to contain a little bit of the mermaids blood that floated a bright shade of green inside a tube. They're going to study the blood to see what it contains and what it is good for. As Raiko stood there behind the glass doors one of the governs came with a pride smile on his face. " Raiko this is genius, this will be a worldwide discovery," he said as he happily looked back inside of the tank where the mermaid still remained. The compliment was music to his ears. Of course the mermaid was a big discovery. And with this power it could even become a bigger success.  " If there's one of her then there should be thousands of them living in the sea," he said. The govern sighed in agreement. " Must be," he said, patting Raiko on his  shoulder.

 Soon he walked out, leaving the president alone with the mermaid. Kuvira was tired and weakened by the needle. She didn't know what just happened but all it did was make her angry. As Zhu Li stood there the president walked up towards her position. " Zhu Li  hope you are ready for the upcoming test," he said. Zhu Li looked at her boss and slightly shook her head. " Y-ye sir," she said. " I am happy and grateful that you were willing to give me this position," she lied. " I won't let you down," she said. " That's what i'd like to hear," he said. " You're dismissed," he said. He turned around and head towards the door. Almost all the lights in the hallway were turned off. As Zhu Li stared at the exhausted mermaid someone else opened the door. " So Zhu Li," Varrick said, walking inside. Zhu Li turned around to see Varrick standing on the steps. In all honesty there's no way he's going near that thing, he's to afraid it could slice him to ribbons. " Oh, hey Varrick, you're still here?," she asked. " I was just checking on you," he said. " By the way i was going to ask if you had any plans or-," he rubbed the back of his head. " Zhu Li rubbed her head as well. " I'm sorry Varrick but...i'll be busy all night," she said.

" Ok," he said. " Anyways, how does it feel to finally be in the circle?," he asked. " Uh...its....nice," she said, giving him the fakest smile on the planet. "That's good to hear, now you can claim your name as being an official scientist," he said. " Yay," she said, giving a fake cheer.  " Maybe next time we could go to the dragons tea shop for celebration," he said. " Sure, that sounds nice," she said. " See ya," he said. " Wait," she called. He stopped on his tracks and turned around. " You forgot to give me a hug," she said. " No you have to give me a hug," he said. " Why?," she asked. " Have you seen that thing behind you?," he asked. " Afraid?," she teased. " Sure is, i'm not having my skull ripped out," he said. Zhu Li laughed in response. " Ok Varrick," she said. She walked up the steps and gave him a hug. The hug last for a minute until they finally decided to let go. " See you tomorrow?," he asked. she shook her head in response. As soon as he left she looked back at the tank. As she took a step Kuvira went into battle mode. Zhu Li could understand, the pain and torture she went through Zhu Li wish didn't happen. She lost her trust to this mermaid. In order to get that trust back she had one option. She looked everywhere to see if anyone was around. She even used her nose to see if anyone was inside the place. When no one was around Zhu Li walked up to the mermaid and started to sing.

The song was calm and comforting. The song wailed through the walls, making sure the mermaid felt safe. Once she stopped the mermaid wailed in comfort. Zhu Li sighed with a smile on her face, she has completely gained her trust.

Asami's pov...

I've been working all day on paper work. Since my dad passed his legacy down to me it is my job to make sure all the workers are paid and the cars are still intact. My co-assistant " Ashley" was a big helper. She was a little weird at first but we soon gotten used to each other. Right now i was in my office doing paperwork right now. It's been 10 hours and while doing paperwork  i've been thinking about my car. It was frozen, that was a color i never thought i'd  ever see  before. And this song that has been stuck in my head for hours has been making my head hurt a little. I don't know why but everytime i hear the song i rub my head in frustration and a little bit with anxiety. The song roamened was starting to roam inside my head again ,making me feel even more stressed than before. The door opened to reveal Ashley with huge stacks of papers at the door. 

 She had more paperwork in her hand. " It's for you," she said. " Oh goodie," i tiredly said. She softly scoffed and put the paperwork on my table. She sighed and sat down beside me. " I hope you don't mind but i brought chinese," she said. " My favorite," i said, pushing the paperwork to the side. I sighed again and rubbed my head. All day i've been stressed and mostly worried. I couldn't bring her with me, this place was filled with water and oil. Call me crazy but Ashley has been acting weird just by sitting there. I looked at her as she slightly kept her expression. " So," i said, starting the conversation. " Why aren't you home yet?," i asked. " I was just checking on you," she said. " Mmhmm," i tiredly said. I opened the paper plate and grabbed a fork. I started on the sweet chicken and worked my way towards the meat on a stick. I couldn't be more happier, the food was a huge wake up call for me, especially after what i've been through. As i was eating i grabbed a pen and started finishing off the paperwork.   It took a couple of hours but once i was done i sighed in so much relief, just by feeling my joints regenerate I turned to the side to already find my assistant already sleeping with her head laid on my desk.

I stood up from my chair and gently nudged her, trying to wake her up. "Ashley it's time to leave," i said. She lifted her head from my desk and yawned. Once we made it out i was able to help since she was too tired to walk. We walked towards the double doors for tonight and closed the door and locked it so no one could get in. Ashley took her hands from around my shoulder and stood up in her normal posture. " Need me to help you get home?," i asked. " No," she tiredly said. " I live just around the corner," she responded. " Ok," i half sleepily said." Well i'll see you bright and early tomorrow," i said. She slightly bowed her head and turned the other way. I yawned and walked down the street since the mobile still was a prototype compared to the rest of the mobiles. The walk as a little long but i was able to manage. When  i reached my house i grabbed my keys. As soon as i opened the door i gasped in shock. My eyes widened in shock, i even dropped my keys. The image was horrific. Water was running down the stairs and my vase my grandmother made me was broken on the floor. I tried to make it upstairs without slipping. Once i made it i opened the bathroom door to see the tub has been running all day for 10 full hours. I leaned on the door and sighed. How am i supposed to do this? I walked towards the tub and turned it off. Before i could get to comfortable i heard a glass break. I ran as fast as i could towards the noise to see the blanket on the bed was ripped off the mattress. The closet was open, leaving scattered close everywhere, and the worst of all, a broken window. The whole was so big that i was figuring what items to she used to break it but the items were still in place....at least.

In shock by all the commotion i grabbed a nearby phone and dialed a number.

" Hello?," she answered.

" Kya, we have a serious problem....

Alright that's all folks, i'll write more later if not tomorrow but until then see ya :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.1K 23
Melody Taylor was a girl, a mermaid to be exact, that wanted to be free beyond the palace walls and see the humans. although she was quite terrified...
208K 14.9K 50
Cass has no memories of her parents, only impossible dreams of waves and orcas and, sometimes, her mother's voice. When she and her adopted aunt retu...
365 52 5
ā˛–After her mother's death, seventeen year old Karis tries to drown herself and is mysteriously saved by a boy who assumed she was unconscious. But so...
35.9K 761 29
After the whole Kuvira and Tortuga ordeal Lin is frantically looking around the city for two very important people to her. Her son and daughter, Kuzo...