SIGHTLESS - sjy

By skyjungwon

One accident that will change his life . - Start 27 Nov 21 - Ends 26 Jan 22 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

20

40 2 0
By skyjungwon

Hyeri eyes become big shocked seeing Jake standing in front of her . 

"I can't believe this , is this a dream ?" She asking herself . Her heart was beating so fast . 

"all the paper work makes me go crazy now"

"Hyeri why you still standing outside , come in" her dad say . Hyeri is the only one who still standing in front of the door .

Hyeri walk fast inside the house and sat at the dining table . She look at Heeseung giving a signal for a help but Heeseung just ignore her . 

Hyeri open her phone under the table secretly and message Heeseung .

"why you didn't tell me ?" Hyeri send the message and hid her phone . Heeseung got the notification and open his phone . Hyeri just watching him .

"you say you didn't care right ?" 

Hyeri raise her eyebrows and looking at Heeseung . Of course she is mad but her fault too because she didn't hear her dad earlier in the car and now she didn't know what to do .

Suddenly Jake walk to the table and sat in front of Hyeri . Hyeri literally avoid the eyes contact because she's scared of him . Hyeri just look down praying that time will flies fast .

Hyeri just stay silent while the parents is busy chatting and eating . Jake step mother was serving a juice to Hyeri because she doesn't drink alcohol well . Hyeri was about to drink but Heeseung take the glass . Everyone eyes on them now . 

"it's apple juice you can't drink" Heeseung put the glass back on the table . 

"I'm sorry aunty but Hyeri has a allergic with apples" Heeseung say to Jake step mother .

Jake suddenly stop his hands that was about to eat the meat . He quickly look at Hyeri . It's reminds him of Yuri .

When they went for picnic , Sunghoon bought a apple pie for them but Hyeri didn't eat and she told him that she has allergic .

"should I buy you a different pie ?" 

Those memories still fresh inside his mind even though it's already four years ago but it felt like yesterday .

"oh I'm sorry that I didn't know , let me pour a new juice" Jake step mom say

Hyeri bow her head to Jake step mother that keeps saying sorry . Hyeri accidentally look at Jake that has been watching her . Hyeri looks away first . She don't want to remember anything or be sad again . The eyes that she did loved before .

After they had a dinner , the parents left three of them still at dining room . 

They just silent sitting there especially Hyeri . Her mind keeps flashing her memories with Jake . Not until Heeseung suddenly left and said that he needs to go to the toilet . Now only Hyeri and Jake there sitting infront of each other .

Hyeri looks down at her hand While Jake playing with his phone .

" allergic with apple ? so funny" Jake suddenly say makes Hyeri look up to his face .

Hyeri just stay silent . Hyeri try to answer .

"why" 

Jake look away from his phone and stare at Hyeri .

"just someone that I hate has allergic same as you"

Hyeri stunned there after Jake left her alone . She wanted to cry but she is the one left him four years ago . She close her eyes not to let the tears escape .

She been holding on her tears and suddenly there is one tear escape from her left eye . She quickly wipes it when she hear Heeseung voice .

"did you have a talk with him ?" 

Heeseung was about to ask another question but he shut his mouth when he saw Hyeri was wiping her tears .  

"thank you for MR lee for coming my house" Jake's dad saying and bow his head .

Hyeri look down avoiding eye contact with Jake again .

After they arrived at home , Hyeri walk fast to her room and lock it . She sat on her bed and started to cry as she can . 

"why did I meet you again..

why.

She walk to her closet and reach out the polaroid albums that she keep at the top of closet . She take the white color album and it was her and Jake pictures there .

She take a deep breath before she open it . She look at the first picture which is the picture that she took secretly when Jake eating the sandwich . That was the second time they met . 

She look back the sunset pictures that she took . They always watch sunset together .

"we used to chasing the same sunset but now things were different"

Hyeri burst into tears while saying that .

She still hasn't move on from Jake . Her three months relationship . It may be a short relationship but things doesn't end well and Jake was her healing place after the break up with Jay .

She open her old laptop and open the unfinished editing vlog . The vlog that she did when they are going out together . She try to edit and finish it .

She touch the screen when Jake face appear .

"now it's felt different watching those eyes" .

That is your first time looking directly into my eyes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.1K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
8.7K 490 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
113K 4.9K 21
It's all start with the kiss that led to the unexpected event. now playing:( Polaroid love)ılı.lıllılı.ıllı. A FANFICTION OF SIM JAEYUN COMPLETE √
400K 20.8K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...