Love Dearly

By wupew21

If you love someone dearly, you love them very much. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue (M)

Chapter 8

2.1K 162 42
By wupew21

"Good afternoon Mrs. Jeon, Ms.Park," a member of friendly styling team welcome them as Jungkook's mom and Chaeyoung walk through the front door.

As per appointment of Mrs.Jeon with her acquintance, Irene Kim, they are now at her wedding dress boutique she owned. The three-storey terrace, nestled in a hub of culture and creativity. It's warm, friendly customer service and relaxed spaces. 'Looks like it'd be the perfect bridal fitting experience', Chaeyoung thought.

"Ms.Irene isn't here right now. She has an urgent meeting earlier. But everything already prepare for you Mrs.Jeon, and Ms. Park, we believe you'll find the dress to complement your style, body shape and wedding type, we'll help you to finding your perfect gown." the staff said after lead them into their own private styling suite.

"Great! I want the best wedding dress for my soon to be daughter in-law" Mrs.Jeon said cheekily as she gave Chaeyoung a side hug.

"You won't be disappointed ma'am" the staff nodded at them.

***

People said that choosing a wedding dress is an event to be treasured and so that's what Chaeyoung does right now. Evently, during the trying times, she kinda' love the transformative feeling of dressing up, in stunning silhouettes that are carefully engineered to move with her body. With a focus on unique fabrics and luxurious comfort. And she really love all the dresses.

To be honest, she doesn't know which one to choose. They're all beautiful. From chic alternative to traditional bridal style. For example a toppers like jackets and capes to smart bridal suiting, or a regency - inspired corsets with exposed boning. And there is also a gowns floated down the runway bedecked in bows which she suggest could be perfect for a walk down the aisle.

But, as much as she love all the gown in the boutique, Chaeyoung prefer to choose a simple one for her to wear. Sometimes a simple wedding dress that highlights extraordinary craftmanship can have more impact than one that is bedecked in rhinestones. Thats why she choose off-shoulder dress with ballgown shape, a voluminous style.

"Oh my, Chaeyoung sweety... you're so beautiful. I believe my son would go crazy when he see you in this one" Mrs.Jeon said, make Chaeyoung's cheeks flushed.

"Because the dress itself already beautiful Aunty" she smiles shyly.

"And so are you" she said, tap Chaeyoung's cheek, still amaze with the come out. "Ah, I really can't wait to see you guys get married and give me grandchildren as soon as possible," she added.

'Grandchildren?' Chaeyoung blinked.

***

Heejin look around the cafe. It's deserted. Maybe just two or three table occupied inside. She sat there, at the one of the table, waiting for Jungkook to come. Her ex boyfriend. She still remember clearly the night where he asked for break up.

"What happen? Is everything okay?" She asked as he stepped into her apartment and lead him into her living room. He texted her earlier that he really want to meet.

"Heejin there's something... I want to tell you.." he said after he sat down on the couch.

Her brows furrowed. She's not feeling good about this.

"What is it?"

Jungkook bit his lip and faced her, "I don't think things will work between us." He said carefully "I can't do this" he said honestly.

"Jungkook what are you saying?"

"I'm sorry.." he said softly "I don't think I can continue this relationship anymore"

She looked at him, "You want us to break up?" her tears flowed freely before she could stop them. He looked at her, with agonized expression. "Then why did you even ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"Because I thought things would work between us." He said as he watch her carefully, "Heejin I'm so-"

"It's her, right? It's Chaeyoung" she guessed. "You fall in love with your best friend, even before we're in relationship."

"I'm really sorry. I just too scared if she didn't feel the same and become distant with me. So I had to buried my feeling for her, and move on. But apparently it's not that simple."

"Are you saying, I just rebound for you?"

"No Heejin, you're not. I really try to make things work with you. I did. But still.." He shook his head.

The bitter truth.

Heejin just looked away before she faced him again. "The funny thing is, somehow I knew this will coming. I can feel that it's not just an ordinary friendship," she smile sadly.

"I'm sorry.." he reached out his hand to wipe her tears, but she refused.

"Don't. It would be hard for me to move on if you still caring like this."

She was so sure that he could see the hurt expression on her face that time..

"Have you been waiting long?" Jungkook's voice snapped Heejin back to reality. She looked up. And just like that, those feeling coming back again. Feeling when he's around. She shook her head a little. This the reason why she have to do this.

"Nope, not that long" she shake her head.

"Are you okay?" He asked suddenly as he take a sit across her. "You asked to meet me" he mused.

"It would be lie if I say I'm okay after the break up," she force a smile. Jungkook brows furrowed in an instant, feeling bad. "Don't worry, I can manage it now," she added quickly. Lie.

"So, you want to meet me because..." He trailed of.

"I want to say goodbye"

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

"I'm going back to the US"

"Are you serious about this? What about your work in Seoul?"

"Remember the Company who email me before we graduate?"

Jungkook nodded.

"They never give up, until now." His brows furrowed, guessing what in her mind. "Yes, I decide to take the offer and quit from my current job in Seoul" she told him.

Jungkook just stare at her, even until now he never really had that spark when he looked into her eyes. Then he spoke, "All of this.. is this because of me?" He asked.

"Partly yes," she honestly answer, "But then I always want to go back and stay there," she smile. "You know, it also the reason why I choose to study abroad" she shrugged.

He gave her a little smile. He know she will be fine and have a better life there. She deserve someone who will love her unconditionally. When he broke up with her, actually he felt relieved. Relieved because finally he get a courage to do the right thing. To be with Chaeyoung and set Heejin free.

It kinda sad because she's nice, yes, but he also felt like a weight was lifted off his chest after that. It might be a sign that the relationship wasn't right anyway and that he's moving in the right direction now.

"When will you be leaving?"

"Next week"

"So, this is really a goodbye then"

"Likely" she nodded. "And Jungkook.. can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can I hug you one last time?"

He raised an eyebrow at her "I swear it just a friendly hug!" She said quickly.

He chuckled.

"Sure. Come here" he stood up and open his arms which is she approached immediately then wrapped her arms around him.

"Goodbye Jungkook. Don't hurt her" she said into his chest.

"I won't"

Heejin eyes become watery now. This is gonna be hard for sure, because she really thought that he is the one.

She blinked back her tears before she pulled away. "Say hi to the others.. or maybe not, I don't want them to pity me" she chuckled.

"Heejin.."

"Just tell them my whereabout only if they asked, okay?"

"Okay" he nodded, "I hope you'll find your happiness there" he said.

"Of course. That definitely will happen. And I'll find a better man, better than you" she said humorously.

***

Jungkook put the car key on the table and just about to take off his jacket when he realized he wasn't alone.

"Chae?"

"Oh you're home" she said, glancing at him. He approached her in the kitchen. She was plating all the foods in front of her.

"Are you playing a housewife now?" He ask teasingly.

Chaeyoung scrunched her nose. "It's your mom. She asked me to bring these food for you. You haven't eat your dinner, have you? or my efforts will be wasted."

Jungkook chuckled, then put his chin on her shoulder. "I haven't. Have you?"

"I've already eat my dinner with your mom"

"How was the bride's shopping trip this afternoon?"

"Bride's shopping?" Chaeyoung laughed before she answer, "It went well. All the dresses are beautiful. I have difficulty in making decision to choose one of them."

"Mom really plan everything," he chuckled then help her bring the food to the coffee table.

"She did." Chaeyoung also chuckled before follow him to the living room. "My job here is done. I'm going back home now"

"No." He quickly grabbed her hand "Please stay, at least until I finished my food" he pleaded.

"What are you, five?" She rolled her eyes. "I have to go to work tomorrow, Jungkook"

"And so do I. Now sit" he pulled her down so she would sit on the couch.

Chaeyoung exhaled. "Fine! Just until you finished your food" she crossed her arms over her chest.

---

When Chaeyoung awoke the following morning, she realized she wasn't on her bed. Half of her body was sprawled across Jungkook's chest. Their legs were tangled together under the comforter. And she's wearing his clothes.

One of his arms was around her waist like a band of steel. Her hand was on his stomach. She could feel his heart beating under her cheek, steady and strong. Every inch of her was aware of him. Of how her body fit against his, the way his thighs were pressed against hers, the hardness of his stomach under her hand.

Her hormones kicked in with the power of a dropkick to the stomach. For a moment, she pretended. Not that they never did this before. It happened a long time ago. When they were kids. But now that they actually like one another. A sweet, hot fire washed over her skin, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

Suddenly he shifted and rolled. She was on her back, and he was still on the move. His face burrowed into the space between her neck and shoulder, nuzzling. 'Oh my, is this a dream?' she wonder. If yes, then this is the second time she dream about having an intimate scene with him. But the warm breath danced over her skin which sending shivers down her body, tell otherwise. This is absolutely not a dream.

His arm was heavy against her stomach, his leg between hers, pushing up and up. Chaeyoung bit her lips.

Jungkook murmured incoherently which she couldn't understand. She could've woken him up but for some reason she didn't. The thrill of him touching her was far stronger than anything else.

His hand was on the edge of the borrowed shirt, his long fingers on the strip of exposed flesh between the hem of the shirt and the band of the worn pajama bottoms. His hand inched up under the shirt, across her stomach, where it dipped slightly. Her pulse went into cardiac territory. The tips of his fingers brushed her ribs. His body moved, his knee pressed against hers.

She gasped.

Jungkook stilled. No one moved. Then he lifted his head. His eyes blinked, like a deer caught in the headlights, they stared at her in confusion.

"Good morning?" She squeaked.

Using his arms, he lifted himself up within seconds. His eyes never left hers. And Jungkook seemed to drag in a deep breath. She had the funny feeling that he was sizing up the situation. About that nice - fondling.

"Chae, I'm sorry" Jungkook said before he disappeared to the bathroom. The door opened and slammed shut behind him without her even catching a glimpse of him. Meanwhile she stayed there, staring at the ceiling, heart pounding. Cheeks flushed, her body way, way too hot.

***

*You guys apologize to Heejin, she had no bad intentions 😌*

*20/11/21*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.4K 12
When people see someone they find attractive, they are naturally inclined to give the object of their affection their full attention. Note : * Engl...
31.5K 1.9K 12
Her crush. His dearest fans. Crush on someone : Feeling of love and admiration for someone, often someone you know you cannot have a relationship wit...
54.4K 1.6K 12
Physical beauty is something that can arouse admiration and desire. Note : *English is not my mother language, expect many grammatical error. * My t...
272K 13.6K 38
|| hiding every cloud under a smile || when there's cameras When Park Rosé, soloist of BigHit Entertainment, and Jeon Jungkook, maknae of BTS, realis...