Facades (girlxgirl & Teacher...

By Purple-Candy

teacher/student & girlxgirl Lovell is an eighteen year old girl with many secrets, she lives a facade life. L... More

Chapter 1 - Dont Judge A Book By It's Cover
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 3 - Pranksters and Blackmail
Chapter 5 - Getting To Know Eachother
Chapter 6 - Pretty, Pretty
Chapter 7 - Midnight Snack
Chapter 8 - Midnight Kiss
Chapter 9 - The New Addition
Chapter 10- Getting On Track
Chapter 11 - Kitty And The Confessions
Chapter 12 - Kiss and Tease
Authros Note

Chapter 4 - Apoligies and Parties

5.1K 168 12
By Purple-Candy

It's Friday and Katherine has barely spoken to me since that incident on Tuesday, and when she does speak to me, she's always to the point so she can rush away from me, although she's still polite and to most it would seem like no other relationship she has with her other students, but our relationship isn't like other teacher/student relationships, she lives with me for christ sake! I don't even know why this is bothering me so much! But it is, I have to fix this!

"Hay there's a party tonight, are we going, cause you did promise me we'd go to a party in Tuesday?" Elijah asks as we sit in the now clean cafeteria. Ms Fleming wanted to leave it for the ones that made the mess to clean it up, but she soon realised that she wasn't going to be catching them anytime soon, she got the the cleaners to do it.

"Yeah, whatever, I'll talk to Addison when I get home, then I'll text you." I say halfheartedly, my mind on a certain someone and how I'm going to fix things.

"Everything ok?" Eli asks.

"Yeah..."

"Sure? Cause you don't seem ok." Elijah persists.

"Just got a lot on my mind." I force a smile.

"Ok..."

The bell rings, signalling the end of lunch and Elijah and I get up to go to the last of our classes. I watch the clock intently for the next two classes, wanting the time to hurry up so I can talk to Katherine, but time seems to be against me and the classes just drag on.

"Ok, what's really going on? You didn't do anything all class to piss Mr bigs off and now science is almost over and you haven't blown anything up yet!" Elijah asks as I stare at the clock wanting the last ten minutes of fifth to just hurry up.

"Nothing." I groan.

"Is this to do with Miss Pearl?"

"What? No!" I scoff, how does he know that!

"Don't lie, I know that Miss Pearl not talking to you, is bothering you." I scowl at him.

"I have no idea what your on about." I continue to play dumb. "I've only known her a week."

"Yeah and within the first hour of that week she learnt your favourite colour. It took me months to learn that." Elijah retorts.

I groan. "Fine, your right." Those two words are the worst and I hate having to say them.

"I'm always right."

"Shut your trap before I hit you over that head and let me finish." I snap.

"Ok." He holds his hands up in surrender.

"I'm annoyed at myself for what I said Tuesday, I shouldn't of blackmailed her like that." Especially when I know first hand what it's like not wanting every person that walks by to know that sort of thing.

He smiles knowingly. "Quite it would you!" I snap.

"Quite what?" He plays innocent.

"Smiling like you know something I don't."

"I always know something you don't." He grins and before I can retort the bell rings, and my nerves kick in.

"You going to talk to her?" He asks as we make our way to Katherine's class.

"Yeah, maybe, I don't know." I sigh.

He frowns, watching me intently. "I've never seen you like this before." He muses.

"That would be because I've never done something like this."

"You piss people off all the time."

"Not like that, she lives with me. You said it yourself, I can't have her hating me, I live with her." I say, although it's not the entire truth.

As we round the corner and Katherine comes into sight, we both fall silent. Her greens eyes lock with mine for barely a moment before the hastily look away.

"She's defiantly upset with you."

I roll my eyes. "No need to state the obvious."

She doesn't even greet us as we enter the classroom and I feel my heart sink in guilt. How could I be such a bitch after everything I myself have been through. I sigh. "I don't even know what I'm gonna say."

"All you have to do is apologies and make sure it sounds sincere." Elijah tells me as we take our usual seat in the back.

My eyes follow Miss Pearl as she moves about the room, preparing for the class as she waits for the tardy bell to ring and when it does she gets the hole of the classes attention by clearing her voice. Miss Pearl has a real gift in teaching, she's able to hold the hole classes attention and make the class sound interesting. In the last week I have already noticed an improvement in the hole classes ability to speak french and it quiet remarkable, and what puts the icing on the cake for me is the passion in her voice and the fire in her eyes, whenever she teaches us, especially when she's talking about what it's like in France.

The bell rings too soon for my liking and I can feel my heart begin to quicken in my chest and my palms become sweaty. I pack up slowly as I try to calm my nerves. "Good luck." Elijah grins as he leaves me alone in the class with Katherine, closing the door behind him.

Katherine sits at her desk grading papers, not once glancing to look up at me. I take a deep breathe and move to stand in front oh her desk, staring down at her, but still she doesn't look at me, so I clear my throat to get her attention. "Can I help you Lovell?" She asks and I flinch slightly at the harshness of her tone.

"Um, I just wanted to apologise." She sits back in her chair, crossing her arms and looking up at me, waiting expectantly. "For Tuesday, what I did was wrong... And just so you know, even if you had told Ms Fleming what you knew, I wouldn't of told anyone, about you, being gay."

"Why you do it?" She asks.

"If Ms Fleming suspected Elijah and I, we would have been expelled, and I don't know if you've noticed, but there aren't really any other schools around here for hours."

"I meant the cafeteria, the prank, why'd you do it?"

"Oh..." I look out the window on the far side of the room, that looks out over the back of the school, contemplating what to say. "I needed a distraction." I say softly never taking my eyes away from the window.

"What do you mean, a distraction?"

"It's complicated." I bring my blue eyes back to her green ones.

"Everything about you seems to be complicated." She says leaning forward and resting her elbows on her desk.

"That's because everything about me is complicated."

"How so?"

I smirk. "Sorry Miss Pearl, you can't know all my secrets."

She smiles. "With that smirk, I don't know if I want to know all your secrets."

"Yeah well, I don't know if I want to begin to imagine what secrets you hide behind that charming smile." Our eyes lock and I become lost in her green orbs.

Then there's a knock breaking me out of my trance. I clear my throat. "I um, I should probably go." I say and quickly rush to where I left my bag, then make my leave, brushing past the person at the door, not bothering to look at who it is.

I get to the parking lot only to realise that Elijah drove me to school and he's already left, and I live a fair distance from the school. I pull out my phone and send a quick text to Elijah.

Me: you bastard!!! You left me at school!

I get a reply almost immediately.

Elijah: oops...

Me: you left me on purpose didn't you!?

I don't get a reply and I curse aloud.

"Everything alright?" A familiar voice asks and I turn to come face to face with Katherine.

I growl. "No, Elijah drove me to school today and thought it would be funny to leave me here."

Her eyes sparkle with amusement. "I can give you a lift home, considering we live together."

"No, I'll just get a lift with someone else."

"Look around Lovell, everyone's already left." I look around only to realise she's right. "Let me drive you home."

"Fine." I say through gritted teeth. "I'm going to kill Elijah." I mumble as we make our way to her car.

Katherine chuckles lightly. "He's just as mischievous as you, did you teach him all your tricks?"

"I'll have you know he was always like this and it was he that taught me."

We continue with our banter all the way home and I soon find myself smiling, which is something that doesn't happen often these days and Addison notices it the moment we walk inside.

"Is that a smile Lovell?" I smile a little more as my checks turn a slight shade of pink. "Quick where's the camera!?" My cheeks become even brighter as both Addison and Katherine laugh, but my smile never falters.

"Quite laughing at me or I'll go back to frowning." I joke. They try to hold back there laughter, with no success, but before I can say anything my phone buzzes with a text.

Elijah: don't forget we're going to a party tonight!

Me: I don't know now, not after the stunt you pulled.

Elijah: no, no, I'm sorry, it won't ever happen again, just please come with me to this party.

I don't reply just to tease him.

Elijah: please, your the best friend ever!

Me: fine, I'll talk to Addison now.

I look up to find Addison and Katherine in deep conversation. "Ur, Addison." They stop immediately and look at me. I frown, but continue. "Um, would it be ok if I went out with Elijah tonight."

"Of course, just be home by midnight and don't do anything too reckless." She says giving me a warm smile.

"Thanks heaps." I say before bounding up the stairs to my room, whilst texting Eli.

Me: what time you picking me up?

Elijah: be ready by 5:30, we'll get something to eat first.

I look at the time it's already four. I throw my phone onto my bed and rush to my bathroom to get ready.

By the time I'm completely dressed and ready it's 5:15. I check myself one last time in the mirror taking myself in. I wear a red dress that comes to my mid thigh, with a nice jacket over top to help cover up the scars that dress doesn't, and of course to help keep me warm, considering its quiet chilly outside. I only have in a light layer of makeup, to make my already bright eyes brighter.

I hear the doorbell ring and leave my room to go down stairs, Eli's a little early but that's ok. "Nikola! What are you doing here!" Katherine's squeals come from downstairs.

"I came to see how my girls first week of teaching was." A voice that most certainly is not Elijah's, replies.

"From New York? What about Anastasia?" Katherine asks.

"Brought her with me of course, she's at the hotel with Evan."

I now stand at the top of the stairs and Nikola's hazel eyes catch mine. "Oh my god, you must Lovell!" She says taking me. Katherine turns around to face me, her face unreadable as she looks me up and down.

"You look lovely girl." Nikola says.

"Thanks." I blush slightly as I make my way down the stairs, coming to a stop in front of the girls.

"Um, this is Nik, my best friend." Katherine says finding her voice. I smile politely, but immediately bring my eyes back to Katherine's green ones witch seem to be fixated on me.

The sound of a car horn startles my eyes away from Katherine and out the still open door, were I can see Elijah waiting in his car for me.

*****

Elijah is beyond wasted and appears to be having a blast. I on the other hand am having a horrible time, the moment I stepped through the door I've had guys throwing themselves at me for some "easy" sex, it actually makes having a few drinks sound tempting, but I know I can't because I have to drive.

"Hey Lovell, I hear you been giving my boys a hard time." Says popular jock Nelson, sitting awfully close to me on this couch.

"Yeah well, I've told use all before I don't get involved with anyone from school." I say to keep my facade.

"Oh, but I wanted to have some fun." He says moving even closer, so that he's pressed against me.

"Watch yourself or you'll regret it." I growl getting up from the couch.

"Little bitch, ever since you beat Tom, you think you can get away with anything." Nelson says pulling me back down so I'm sitting on his lap.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" I snap, my body trembling under his touch.

"You don't tell me what to do missy." He says leaning forward to kiss my neck.

"I said get off." I push him back, bring my right fist up and swing at him, landing a hard blow to his face. I shuffle myself around so I'm nestling on top of him then push my knee down into his heels.

"Ah, fuck." He cries out, getting the attention of a few people around us.

"You ever touch me again and I'll do a lot worse then just squish your man hood." I say before getting off, pushing my way through the crowd to get to Elijah.

"We're going." I say pulling him by the arm and out the front door.

"What the fuck." Elijah says, words sliding as he stumbles to keep up with me.

I put Elijah in his car, then get in myself, fingers trembling I start it up and drive off. My grip on the steering wheel is so tight that my knuckles have gone white.

"Are you ok?" Eli asks, seeming to of sobered up a bit. I don't answer him, but keep driving instead. The drive to Elijah's is silent and when we get there I help Elijah inside, where his mother waits angrily for him.

"I'll drop your car off tomorrow." I say before leaving him to the wrath of his mother.

On the way home the tears begin to fall as memories began to overwhelm me. My body trembled and my vision blurred, and I'm grateful that my house isn't too far from Elijah's. I get out of the car and try to wipe the tears away but useless as the warm liquid continues to fall from my eyes.

I move towards the front door crossing my fingers that I'll be able to race up to my room unnoticed, but I seem to be out of luck, as the door opens revealing Katherine saying goodbye to Nikola.

What ya'll think!? I hope you like it and I'm sorry it took awhile to update, I've just been super busy! Anyway please tell me what you think, I love hearing your feedback!!!

Please

VOTE

and

COMMENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...