OCEAN OF LIES Ashish ch...

By shrawani_22

You're lies are Deeper then ocean. .......... Ashish chanchlani ff!โœจ by shrawani_22........... *Mafia AU, *18... More

OCEAN OF LIES (intro)
your aura
gotcha~๐Ÿ’
samajh ni aundi ay
HIS PROMISE
sweet leave
that guy!
it's all about u and me!
๐Ÿคฏfuck๐Ÿคฏ
...your time...
fixed forever?
i'm your filter
i love you for thousands years!
๐Ÿ”—marked๐Ÿ”—
do you even love me?
...in the end...
!fear!
leave her alone
snap of past~!
give up!?
short unknown

college project

126 14 45
By shrawani_22

Hiii! Kese ho! I am back with new chapter let's start!!!!!!

🚨 Bada hai

Chapter!🚨

Continue kijiye backchodi ko!.....

Ashish's p.o.v

We're currently at office cause I called all of team members to discuss about shrawani

Rohit: ashu! Tuze kuch baat karni thi?

Ashish: yeah!....... actually I need you guys to help me to get shrawani till me.

I got straight to the point cause I don't like to delay anything. They all got shocked first, but they come up with many best ideas

Bhuvan: what if....humne shrawani ke college ke sath Collab kiya.......? Ussi bahane tum use roz mill bhi sakte ho!

Akash: bam! I didn't knew you're that usefull!

Bhuvan: ughhh! Chup hoja chutiye!

Simran: that sounds good right ashu!? I think this way it's gonna work!

Ashish: yeah it is! But, hum unke college main kya karne jayenge?

Rohit: well......we have someone to settle that matter

Kunal: and that's definitely not me!

Bhuvan: kyu nahi?

Kunal: cause I already have a job! To follow her everywhere and keep her safe all the time!!!!

Simran: ahhhh ashu! It should be me doing that!

Ashish: enough! Don't worry I'll settle it somehow.

Simran: okay! Main tumhari help karungi!

Ashish: ok dismiss the meeting! Thanks guys for helping me!

Bhuvan: no problem ashu, we would like to see you getting married too *giggle*

Akash, Kunal and Simran: *laughing*

Ashish: 😒😑shut up!

Shrawani's p.o.v

It's been a week and I rn am eating peacefully sitting in college canteen. And even nischay is not here for two days. I just hope when he will be back he would forget me and Ignore me. My job is going good. I have finally learn how to be independent. Only sometimes my uncle would call me to ask if I need anything and am I fine or not... And I just answer them that I am fine no need to worry about me. I don't want to be burden anymore, that is why I shifted to Mumbai. I'm so thankful to them cause they take care of me until now. But lately I feel like someone is following me....maybe that's just my imagination.

Two days later........

Ashish's p.o.v

Agghhhh! It's been two days I didn't seen my baby. I miss her every single seconds! She looks so pretty, I'm staring at her pictures in my bedroom. Those beautiful dark eyes, those pink lips, I want to taste them so badly. I noticed that she's not wearing any make-up or any revealing clothes like other bitch's. But still she is naturally beautiful and cute just like me! I just want to protect her from this cruel world and keep her in my arms forever. I caressed her photo while smirking and said to myself.

Ashish: we'll meet soon my sugar cube! And I'll make sure you will fall in love with me.

Shrawani's p.o.v

I don't know why I don't feel like going to college. I don't want to go but I have to go anyways cause the teacher has informed us about today's event.

Outfit 👇

I got inside college and went straight into my class. The event didn't took place in auditorium cause only one class will be selected and how unlucky my class got selected. I step inside my class and saw many people wearing black suit. I went straight to my seat without even bother to look at them. But what I don't know is someone is staring at me the whole time.

Ashish's p.o.v

Outfit👇

We arrived at her college and went to shrawani's classroom. We picked her class on purpose just to make our plan successful. As we all came in class my eyes started searching shrawani. There were many bitch's trying to get my attention as I was ignoring them. But rn I just want to meet my baby. I searched her in whole class but didn't found her. Maybe she didn't arrive yet. Then I went to sit with my team. I was looking at my phone cause event was going to start in 5min.

Suddenly Kunal tapped on my shoulder while pointing at someone who was standing next to the door. When my gaze fall on the person, I felt like something that I've never experienced before. That's it! I'm truly deeply madly crazily in love with her. There my kitty is standing in front of the door looking down as the fucking guards were checking her I'd. Yeah we have to do this so another bitch's from different class won't disturb the event. She came in looking down and just pass by, us not caring to glance at all of us. She went to her seat and was just looking out. Shit! How can she look that breathtaking! Her soft silky hairs hitting her cheeks cause of air. I'm not mad at all because she didn't looked at me. Infact I am happy cause she didn't bother to look at other men's and flirting like those sluts. The event was about to start and bhuvan did the opening. All the time in event my eyes didn't leave her. I chuckled at how cute she is trying to focus on what bhuvan said. Then it was my turn to give speech. I held the mic and other girls started cheering like idiots, but my sugar cube was looking at me in confusion. I smirked and wondered if she remembered me.

Shrawani's p.o.v

This guy....... seems..... Familiar...... where did I meet him!? I got flinch by the sounds of the girls cheering like crazy. And that guy was already staring at me. Those chocolate honey brown eyes........yeah I remember him! He is the regular person at the cafe and would stare at me when I ask him for order. Aghhh it's him!? But..... what's he doing here? Why do I have to see his not so interesting face even at college!

After an hour the event ended. I also got to know them. I don't remember all of them but I remember name of the guy that stare at me non stop. His name is Ashish chanchlani and I got to know he's a successful CEO of chanchlani enterprise and own many branches in asia. I was walking in the corridor cause mr. Sunil called me to one of the empty classroom. Mr. Sunil Rajput is our biology teacher and sometimes I feel he is always looking at me or finding a chance to stand near me. But I just shrugged the thoughts and made my way to the classroom.

Ashish's p.o.v

The next thing to do was to choose partner fir our project. But I looked at my kitten's seat, she was not there. I was looking for her from past 15 minutes. Cause we were busy with some work. Then I asked Kunal but he didn't saw her anywhere. I asked the guard as he said she went to toilet a while ago. I came out of the class and searched her everywhere cause I don't know why but I feel like something bad was going to happen. I passed by one of the empty class room. As I was about to go but I heard someone screaming, so I go and took a look. And what I saw made my blood boil. Ohh tho kisi ke andar bohot chul machi hai mere hato marne ki!

A few minutes ago.....
Shrawani's p.o.v.

I entered the class and saw mr. Sunil waiting for me. I immediately greet them and stand a few steps back from him.

Shrawani: mr. Sunil.... you called me!?

Mr. Sunil: ohh haan, come here baby girl!

Shrawani: sorry but....wh-at!!!!!?

Mr. Sunil: ohh come on! Muze pata hai vo event bohot booring hai right! Why don't we do something more fun here!?

Shrawani: wh..... what do you...... mean mr.....Sunil?

Mr. Sunil: you got nice body. How about me being your daddy and u be my baby? I can give u both pleasure and money.

I turned around and was about to leave cause I am scared at this point. I could reach the door knob he covered my mouth, dragged me back and pinned me to the table. I looked at him with tears in my eyes cause it reminds me of nischay. I feel so disgusted by their touch. I never ever knew he's like this. He started to grind on me. I tried to push him but his grip is so strong and his hand covering my mouth to prevent me from making noise. I was crying so badly. His other hand was touching me everywhere.

Mr. Sunil: ahh u feel so good babygirl. I wonder how great I will feel when I will be inside u.

After that I bite his hand and screamed on top of my lungs but he covered my mouth again. I just hope someone heard my voice earlier. My tears streaming nono stop. I just closed my eyes because I was feeling too disgusted to look at him.

Suddenly I feel someone pushed him away from me. I opened my eyes to see Ashish punching him hardly. I slid down on my knees crying and trembling cause never in my life ever anyone touch me that way. Ashish never stopped punching him. It was creepy to see his face already covered in blood. I can't stop him now as my body tremble too much.

Ashish's p.o.v

I immediately go to them and push that jerk away from my baby. I started punching him nonstop. Rn I'm blind by anger and only thing I heard is her sobs which I wish I never heard it! I didn't care about anything else.

Ashish: Chutiye *punch* tumhari himmat *punch* kase Hui usako *punch* chuneki!? *Punch* Bahen ke *punch* lode! *Punch* Tu tho *punch* gaya!

Suddenly someone held my back and said.

Akash: ashu that's enough!

Ashish: nahi!!!!! He deserves to die! Let me Fucking kill him!!!!

Kunal: ashu let it be for now!

Ashish: I will torture *punch* u till *punch* death.

Bhuvan: enough is enough Ashish! You'll scare her more. Go comfort her!

Simran: haan Ashish! She needs someone rn. Hum iss madarchod ko dekhte hai!

I sigh and took a deep breath before turning to her. I quickly ran towards her, bending down slowly to clam her down. Her body tremble too much and she is crying badly. I trying to remove her hands from her face as she's covering it too scared to open her eyes. But when I touch her wrist she flinch hardly and back away while sluttering.

Shrawani: d.... don't tou...ch m...me...... ple..a..se muz....muzse .....du..dur r...raho!

My heart clenched seeing love if my life that I should protect being this scared.....and those precious tears of her's are falling non stop. I took a long breath and said in soft voice.

Ashish: akhen kholo...... Vo aab yaha nahi hai. Daro maat!...... everything is okay now!

But she shake her head still crying. I sigh and slowly took her wrist and move from her face. This time she didn't flinch or back away but her eyes still closed tightly.

Ashish: ghbrao maat!.... Vo aab fir kabhi tumhe chu nahi payega. Now be a good girl or aapni aakhein kolo,...... please........mere liye?

She slowly opened her eyes and looked down. She's trembling so I wrapped my around her shoulders while pulling her head to my chest. She can't stop crying. That jerk will have to pay for making my princess cry! Just remembering how his hands touch every part of her body made my blood boiled but I immediately went soft after listening her loud snobing. Who does he think he is!? I cupped her face and wipe her tears. She's still looking down so I made her look into my eyes.

Ashish: look at me! Don't worry, I will make sure that no one will dare to touch u that way ever again. Sab thik ho jayega. I'm here! Don't worry.now stop crying or you will get sick.

She just buried her face in my chest while snobing. I immediately wrapped my arms around her to assure her that she is safe!.

Ashish: shh shh youare safe now.......main yahin hu....okay? Shhh!

I keept  whispering sweet things to her and patted her back to calm her.

Backchodi To be continued ........

😯 2139 words

Hey guys chalo agar aab votes kar do! And comments bhi! Vase......👉👈 U know ashu ka birthday araha hai! 🤭
Bye!!!!!

Tu manzil hai or tu hi
Uss manzil ke age ka rasta!.....
Dildara, Dildar.....
Yeh ratti bhar ka jag sara.....
Dildara, Dildara......
Tere nazar o karam pe sab waara.....
Dildara, Dildara ......
Jag jita jab tuzse hara ...
Dildara, Dildara....... 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.