Two Lost Souls (BNHA Fanficti...

By CuteAsACupcake_

"Hey kid.. you like my PJs?" These were the first words Keira Shane uttered when she saw a young Tenko Shimur... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

15.9K 648 102
By CuteAsACupcake_

She didn't know what happened or how she found herself on a street. One moment she was in her room having fun with her day off, the next she was on a gloomy street. She looked around frantically. 

Am I hallucinating? Maybe I'm dreaming.. She thought before her eyes kept going on each part of the street. 

She was in an alley with garbage cans and daylight barely going in. The alleyway opened on to a wider street with people walking to their destinations. She started going towards the bigger street. It felt familiar but she couldn't put her thumb on it. She was starting to panic, this dream was taking too much time. 

Did dreams feel this real anyways? Shouldn't I have woken up already? And how the hell is there so much detail? 

The thoughts kept going on through her mind as people stared at her weirdly. 

Wait! Why are they—She looked at her reflection in one of the buildings and screeched. Her pajamas were on show for everybody and lucky her, she had chosen her All might ones! Her cheeks reddened as another person looked at her strangely. 

She laughed nervously, "Hahaha big fan..!" She trailed off her awkwardness increasing by the minute.

She noticed there was a little boy with light blue hair and bare feet slowly walking her way. Everybody looked away from her to him but each time, every one of them flinched before walking away quickly. Her eyebrows furrowed, the boy looked really tired and messed up and yet, for her, that didn't change the fact that he was a child. He was almost in front of her when he looked up. 

She had to resist the urge to do the same as these other people. His red eyes creeped her and his stare was so empty. He had a small smile on his face that would've looked so cute had it not been for the scratch marks around his eyes and mouth. He stood waiting for her and for a minute that filled her with shame, she was going to back away. But then she didn't, and she just kept staring.

"Hey kid.. You like my PJs?" he blinked as if he didn't register the question. In that moment, her mind had went into a frenzy. Are you an idiot?! Who says that to a kid? He looks like someone beat him up! You should be asking him if he's okay! Oh man, he probably thinks I'm a creepo who wants to kidnap him.. Oh man Oh shi—

"Yes.." His voice was so low that she almost thought she imagined it. Because he was in front of her though, she was sure he responded. Yay, the kid has not run away! Success!

"Me too! They're my favorite. Anyways, I have to ask.. Are you okay kid? Is there anyone here with you, your parents?" She looked around for a second but when she looked back, she was shocked by how the kid starting scratching his neck in a manic way. At that moment, her mind had a very weird thought repeating it.. 

This kid looks awfully familiar. She racked her mind but nothing. She would definitely meeting a kid with light blue hair and red eyes. Is this kid even old enough to wear lenses, cuz these are definitely not his real eyes, right?

"Hey hey, just calm down." 

Poor kid probably suffered real bad. 

"How about we go somewhere nice!? I'll treat you to something nice okay?" He looked at her with tears gathering in his eyes and nodded. 

Oh shit! I got no money. Shit! 

A nervous laugh escaped her as she looked around as if money will pop out of now—suddenly the strangest thing happened. Her empty hand suddenly had money. Her eyes widened considerably before her breathing started becoming erratic. The boy noticed how they appeared in her hand and for the first time since she saw him, she saw another look on his face.. wonder.

Okay, I didn't have money, now I have money. This is definitely a dream. A very vivid, long, realistically weird dream. She looked at the boy grinning now intent on going with him to the nearest ice cream shop. 

"Well, let's go!" 

She raised her hand for him to hold and it felt like she presented him with the hardest math problem ever. His look reminded her of when she was doing that math exam an—Focus!! Suddenly it hit her like a truck. The boy, the blue hair, the scratching, the bare feet, She was looking at.. This time it was her turn to stare with wide eyes. 

Shigaraki Tomura

But it wasn't right was it? Right now he wasn't, he was.. Shimura Tenko. Her hand that she reached out recoiled with the realization making him notice. The grief that filled his face was enough to snap her momentarily out of her fear. He looked so guilty and scared that she didn't have the heart to break him.

"Come o-on then.. Let's get some ice cream." She started walking and after a few seconds looked at him with her head tilted and a wide shaky smile on her face. He looked conflicted and a bit cautious but slowly, he took a couple of steps towards her and then.. they were walking. 

During the walk, the kid was very silent and she didn't deal with that very well. Fictional traumatized character or not, she was not going to stay in awkward silence. 

"So.. do you like heroes?" Oh fantastic question! Let's ask him that after all the trauma from his shitty father.. Yup definitely one of my smarter ideas. Idiot!! 

He flinched and didn't answer looking down. "Um.. What's your name?" He kept looking down occasionally scratching his neck and face. 

"So, kid, this is embarrassing but, I'm kind of new in town and I don't know where the ice cream shop is," she leaned down to his level pushing down her fear, "do you know where it is?" 

He stopped scratching and looked at her. It felt like a lifetime before he nodded and started walking to a specific direction. She immediately followed him, "Oh you're great kid! Say, what's you're favorite ice cream flavor?" He didn't answer and didn't stop until they were in front of a shop with an ice cream sign on it.

They entered and were greeted by a smiling woman, "Welcome, what would you like to have?" She looked at Tenko before replying, "What would you like kid?" 

He looked at her before tears cascaded from his eyes freely. He started sobbing and scratching his neck. She wanted to hug him so badly but fear of his power held her back. 

Wait, this is a dream! I can't die in a dream and even if I do, I'll just wake up. 

With that relief coursed through her and she knelt down and immediately wrapped her arms around him rocking him back and forth. He kept sobbing loudly as the lady behind the ice cream stand kept asking concerned if everything was okay. After a few seconds, she looked at her and told her they wanted two chocolate ice creams. She was still holding Tenko whose sobs slowly became sniffles.

"Are you okay now kid?" Her voice was concerned and she didn't know what to do. "How about we eat the ice cream? I got us chocolate ones!" 

She came out of the hug but suddenly little hands gripped the back of her shirt and she heard her heartbeats. Her heart was beating so loudly. For a second she felt an empty gaping feeling but then.. 

..nothing. 

She was still in the middle of the ice cream store hugging a shaking kid. She slowly stood up carrying him with her and going to sit down .The lady working in the shop placed their ice cream cups on the table. They both had sprinkles and additions. The lady smiled nicely and said, "Hope this makes you feel better, little boy." Tenko had calmed down a bit but was still hugging her.

"Hey, I just realized something." She tried to face him but he still buried his face in her shoulder, "I didn't tell you my name!" She grinned. Why the heck am I grinning? Is this my genius idea??? Why can't I just be like these good-with-kids types?!

"I'm Shane Keira." At this, he looked at her slowly. She smiled kindly before grinning at his next words, 

"Not.. Japanese?"

"Yes Japanese. I'm a hafu! My dad is American and my mom is Japanese." She tilted her head, "Now it's your turn. It's only fair right?" He looked down for a few seconds before he uttered the words that confirmed her thoughts.

"Shimura Tenko." She nodded her smiling becoming a full one. 

"That's a nice name Shimura-kun." A moment passed. "Can I call you Tencchan?" 

Her words made his eyes widen so much and for a moment she could feel how heavy his stare was. After a few minutes, she was hugging him tightly again as he kept sobbing more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.7K 13
Check me out on Instagram to support me:) @Tatsuminzz ⚠⚠Probably the softest Tomura you'll ever see⚠⚠ You're a test object that managed to escape th...
20.5K 540 18
Shigaraki x Reader fan fiction Complete π˜”π˜Ί 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘴𝘡 𝘧𝘒𝘯𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀
67.1K 1K 15
After Tony Stark snapped, saving the world in Avengers Endgame, his soul was given a strange mission before it could pass on, go to another world and...