What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

Autorstwa Eggroll47

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... Więcej

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

Another Special Chapter

4.3K 150 184
Autorstwa Eggroll47

HELLOOOO 

I decided to write another special chapter since you guys seem to look forward for another one haha. So here it is !! I put some references here, let's see if you can recognize them :)) 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A soft breeze of wind brushes the soft skin that belongs to a mother or two children named (Y/n) Ackerman.

Her beautiful (e/c) eyes wander around the calm environment around the streets. A nine years old boy trutted beside his mother while holding her hand. On the left side of the boy, there stood a sharp and cold looking man in a crisp button up grey shirt along with a black blazer. But that's not just it. There's a new family addition now.

(Y/s/n) Ackerman.

[(Y/s/n) = Younger Son's Name]

An adorable little brother that (S/n) loves to play with. He's 3 years younger than him. Not too young, not too old. Just perfect. Levi sure knew the perfect time to make his wife bear another child, his calculations were correct. This one, surprisingly, looks a lot like Levi. He has the same raven hair and piercing steel blue eyes, (Y/s/n) is an exact copy of his father. But having the looks of Levi, (Y/s/n) surprisingly doesn't act like him at all. When it comes to behavior and actions, he really mirrored his mother. Presently, at the age of 6, (Y/s/n) had learned that he has to be independent and not make his parents worry too much. This is exactly how (Y/n) was like when she was a child too.

(Y/s/n) is now clinging to his father's hand tightly. The four of them seem to be taking a stroll down the streets since it's Sunday, that means Levi and (Y/n) have the entire day to spend with their precious children.

"Remind me again why the hell did I agree to walk all the way from our house to these busy streets.." Levi grumbled under his breath in hopes his children won't hear him.

(Y/n) uses her free hand and pulls her husband's ear, "Language."

"Brat.."

"They need to learn and explore the city just for a bit, Levi. It's not good to let them get used to having a personal chauffeur all the time. Besides, I find this kind of activity quite pleasing." She explained. As much as (Y/n) wants to pamper her children, she kinda despises the idea of them getting used to live a rich lifestyle.

The man rolls his eyes, "I can do other activities that'll make you pleased in bed-"

"Oh my god ! Is that a newly opened bakery ? Come on boys, let's check it out !" (Y/n) quickly cuts him off with a loud voice on purpose while dragging her sons towards the bakery she was referring to. Damn Levi, he still can't control his mouth around his children.

The sight of a simple and modern looking bakery greeted (Y/n).

 RATIO TECHNIQUE BAKERY.

Allured by the smell of freshly grinded coffee and baked goods, (Y/n) entered the bakery with her sons trailing behind her like baby ducks, (S/n) holding (Y/s/n)'s hand so he won't get lost. Such a responsible big brother. (Y/n) didn't even know that this bakery existed until now, well, that makes sense since (Y/n) rarely has the time to stroll around the city.

"Welcome to Ratio Bakery, may I help you ?"

A deep, monotonous voice nearly startles the married woman. (Y/n) turns around to see a fairly tall man with blonde hair which is styled with a neat part. His sharp cheekbones really complimented his features. He's fully dressed in a business suit that consists of a dark blue dress shirt underneath a tan blazer with matching slacks and shoes. Attached to his dress shirt, there is a dotted leopard pattern necktie.

To top it off, he wears weird shaped glasses that look like round swimming goggles without handles.

She smiles sheepishly at the man, "Ah yes, actually, do you have any recommendations ? I'm new to this place." (Y/s/n) and (S/n) make themselves busy by walking around the small shop and gawking at several mouth watering breads.

"Our bestseller item is casse-croute," He said, "if you're looking for something that's suitable for your children, I'll recommend our famous kikufuku. Although I'm quite sure that sweeter goods will suit their taste buds better."

(Y/n) hummed whilst nodding, showing that she fully pays attention to what he said, "Hmm I'm not trying to be rude or something, but you seem like a foodie. You know a lot about bread, don't you ?"

"You're not rude. And yes, I do have a lengthy knowledge about bread-"

"Mom, you have to see this !"

The two adults turn their heads towards a certain nine years old boy with (e/c) yes, he's currently mesmerized by some sweets on the display, "I see you've taken an interest towards macaroons. Good choice !" (Y/n) approaches her son and pat his head, "have you decided which one do you want to buy ?"

"Mhm ! I want the blue one." He exclaims.

"Alright, how about you little guy ?" (Y/n) averts her eyes towards the smaller boy who's still grasping (S/n)'s hand. He looks around in hesitation before mumbling something.

(Y/s/n) stares at his mom, "Is there any tea flavored bread ? I want to buy something that dad would probably like."

"There are preferable choices for kids like you, yet you think about your dad first." (Y/n) cups (Y/s/n)'s cheeks, "just pick anything that you like, I'm sure daddy will love whatever you pick for him. I bet he'll ask for more."

With a glint of happiness in his eyes, (Y/s/n) drags his older brother further into the small shop to look for more bread varieties. The blonde man has just watched the small interaction between the woman and her son. He isn't the type who starts a conversation unless it's necessary, but now, he just can't help it.

"I must say, your children are well mannered. Considering that kids usually throw a tantrum when it comes to shopping."

(Y/n), who's busy putting a pastry into her tray, turns slightly to face the blonde man. He puts his hands behind his back and eyed her sons, "If I may add, their behavior is much better than my friend."

"I guess they got it from me and my husband," (Y/n) chuckles, "their father loves to cuss every 5 minutes, yet he taught them about mannerisms. Such as having respect for women and older people."

"Respect for women.." He muttered under his breath.

"Huh ?"

The man shook his head, "Nothing. I just thought that my friend should learn from your husband. He's like a kid trapped in an adult body with a sweet addiction."

"Well I hope you find the perfect solution for your friend,"

Soon, (Y/n) pays for her chosen pastries as well as some sweets that she picked up along the way. (Y/n) planned to give out some of them anyways. There's no way she could finish it alone. With two bags of newly bought sweets and cakes, (Y/n) makes her way out of the shop after praising the bakery with her sons. Just as the blonde man was about to leave and tend to some unfinished things in his bakery, a tiny hand lightly grasps his trousers. He looks down, only to see the younger boy that came with (Y/n) earlier.

"U-um... I know this is none of my business, but I overheard your conversation with my mom. I think you should just accept the way your friend is. Perhaps your friend's childish attitude is just his way to cover his pain or something that he doesn't want people to see."

The man cannot hold back the urge to let his mouth hang open upon hearing the boy before him.

He inhales once before getting down on his knee to be on the same level as (Y/s/n), "You are correct. That friend of mine.." The blonde grimaces for a second as soon as the word 'friend' leaves his mouth, he wants to curse so badly, "..he's strong, strongest among all. Yet he suffers greatly because of his own strength. Maybe that's why he always puts on a childish demeanor. I appreciate your way of thinking, you really are the brightest of your age."

"Mhm. Again, I'm sorry for interfering with your personal business. I enjoy talking with you, Mr....." (Y/s/n) fumbled with his fingers for a while, he forgot to ask for the man's name.

But the blonde already beat him into it. He moves the hem of his blazer to reveal a small name tag attached to the upper left of his shirt.

[Nanami Kento]

"Nanami."

The man unexpectedly handed (Y/s/n) a small candy that he took out from his pocket. (Y/s/n)'s eyes widened a little upon his tiny gesture, "Oh.. You don't have to. But thank you very much, Mr. Nanami ! Goodbye !"

He jogs out of the bakery to catch up with his mom and brother. Leaving Nanami behind.

Today might be an unlucky day for (Y/s/n). As soon as he rushed out of the bakery, the poor boy realized that he lost track of (Y/n) and (S/n). To top it off, his father is nowhere to be seen. It's quite scary to stand among the crowds of people he doesn't know and lurking in an area he's not familiar with. (Y/s/n) attempts to calm down and recall which direction his mom went off to. But it's no avail. With a bunch of strangers walking here and there, they seem to be towering over his small figure. Poor boy, he even got pushed around a few times since everyone seems to be minding their own business.

If only they knew that he's the son of the famous owner of Ackerman Company, Levi Ackerman, they'd be scared to death.

After walking for several minutes, his little feet brought him to a completely foreign place that he didn't even know existed in this big city. Located among the glamorous looking shops, a dark alleyway is hidden from the public eye.

Curiosity killed the cat as (Y/s/n) braced himself to enter the alleyway.

Dirty. That's the first thought that came to his mind when he stepped a foot into the creepy place. (Y/s/n) holds back the urge to pinch his nose when he catches a strong whiff of mixed scents of blood and rotten things. With every step he takes, he feels like he's in another different world, far from the boisterous city he just explored earlier. His steel blue eyes travel left and right, examining every inch of the environment he's in.

When his eyes landed on a pale and limp body on the ground, (Y/s/n) couldn't help but approach the person in worry.

"E-excuse me, are you alri-"

(Y/s/n) clamped shut his mouth with his hand as he looked at the person with wide eyes.

It's a man. His limbs are stretched out with bones protruding from his body. To make it worse, hundreds of maggots are feasting on his dead body. (Y/s/n) could even see the man's spilled organs.

Fear fills his mind and body. Moreover, to (Y/s/n)'s dismay, someone is making it worse by doubling his fear. He feels his shoulder being tapped by a heavy hand.

With trembling knees, (Y/s/n) turns to face whoever it is, only to find a man who is eight times his size, holding a bottle of booze, "What have I done to deserve a fresh looking prey this day huh ?" The man then eyed (Y/s/n) up and down, "Mmm.. And it seems like your fucking parents have.. tons of money to spend on these branded clothes."

"...."

"Don't fret, little rat. Now you're going to do as I say and give me your-"

"I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE !!"

(Y/s/n) screamed before swinging his leg to kick the man where the sun doesn't shine. He then rushes away as fast as he could, trying to get himself far from the man's reach. He ran back to the alley's entrance.

The boy ran incredibly fast to the point someone caught his shoulders as soon as he escaped the alleyway.

"Oi."

He yelped and tried to scramble off from the grip since the fear and adrenaline are still rushing in his blood. But then he becomes relaxed when he realizes that it's his own father. (Y/s/n) lets out a shaky sigh of relief before hugging him tightly.

Levi eyed his son, who's currently clutching into his body like a scared cat, "(Y/s/n).. I just saw you running from the Underground. Why. What happened ?" He tries to make his voice as soothing as possible.

Ah.. So that's the name of that dark alleyway. Underground.

It seems like (Y/s/n) failed to notice the writing on the entrance wall that says 'Underground'.

After feeling calm enough, (Y/s/n) tells him everything that happened. It all started with him getting lost after walking out from the bakery. And then he tells Levi that he entered the Underground out of curiosity, hence facing a creepy man and an abandoned corpse laying around.

"I see."

(Y/s/n) detaches himself from Levi while looking up to him, "Daddy are you alright ? You've been quiet for a few minutes."

"It's nothing, I'm fine. It's just.." The chairman of his own company kneels down to face his son before brushing some strands from (Y/s/n)'s hair softly, "you resemble your mother so damn much." Levi purses his lips tightly at the thought of (Y/n) many years ago when she first met him.  

'(Y/s/n)' s kindness takes over him and makes him go blind to the danger. Kind, witty, and selfless. Just like (Y/n)..'

Levi suddenly clears his throat, "(Y/s/n)."

"Yes ?"

"What do you think about people in the Underground and the place itself ?"

His question caught (Y/s/n) off guard. But he manages to give Levi a piece of his opinion, "Everything was so scary in there daddy, it's dark and cold too. I don't want to go back there unless I really have to."

"Do you despise anything related to that scary place ?" Levi asked again.

"For now, yes."

The chairman then squeezes (Y/s/n)'s shoulders while keeping an eye contact with him, "Don't wander off on your own again, alright ? And most importantly, promise me you'll NEVER visit the Underground again." Levi may not notice it, but his monotonous voice slightly trembles as he asks his son to do him the favor.

"But why ?" (Y/s/n) tilted his head to the side.

"It's dangerous. There are so many bad things you shouldn't see there."

Levi stretches out his pinky, "Promise me to never go back there again, hm ?"

His son smiled, lacing his tiny pinky with his dad's.

"I promise."

A tiny frown appears on Levi's stoic face, he never thought that his fear would come true so quickly. This is clearly not what he expected-

"Levi ! (Y/s/n) !"

The two raven haired boys turned their heads towards the person who called them. (Y/n) is running towards them with worry painted on her face. But then it turns into relief when she sees that they're both okay, "(Y/s/n) sweetie, when did you leave my side ? I was worried you were kidnapped or something, especially-"

"It's fine. He's alright, I already talked with him." Levi cuts her off while standing up to approach his wife, "he took good care of himself, you shouldn't worry too much." He gave her a quick peck.

"I just.. I just can't help it. I nearly had an heart attack when I realized (Y/s/n) wasn't with me."

Levi pulls (Y/n) into a hug and rub small circles on her back before cupping her soft cheeks, "What matters is he's safe now. You have nothing to worry about. Besides, I hate seeing that frown on your face brat."

"You're right," she sighs, "I'm glad you found him- Wait, where did he.."

"He went to the Underground." Levi mumbled quietly yet loud enough for her to hear.

Her breath hitches. (Y/n) purses her lips before turning to her sons, "You see that black car over there ? Yes, that one. You two get inside first, Onyankopon is already waiting. Me and your father will catch up soon." She sends a reassuring smile. After making sure her kids get inside the car safely, (Y/n) gave Levi her full attention, "Levi, what is it that you're afraid of ?"

"Hm ?"

"I'm not an idiot hun, I've been with you for more than a decade and I can read you like a manga. Now tell me what's bothering you." She urged him to spill the truth, "Something's bothering you and I know it."

"What if he discovers the truth about where I came from ? What if (Y/s/n) becomes.. disgusted by my past ? All these time, he only sees a decent business man. I-I'm afraid that he'll hate me." His voice cracked slightly at the end of the sentence. Of course, (Y/n)'s heart broke when she sees him being insecure about his past. It's not like he can do something to change it. Levi could only wait for the day where his children will learn about his secrets.

Right now, the chairman of the Ackerman company is on the verge of crying.

As his secretary and his wife, (Y/n) will not let his professional image ruined, so now it's her turn to cup his cheeks while pressing her forehead against his, "I, (Y/n) (L/n), the rightful wife of a brave and amazing man called Levi Ackerman, do not allow you to feel low about your past. It's a part of you, Levi. You being a former thug means that you've climbed your way up here, achieving many things that the world has in store for you. You even gave me two precious presents that we both will treasure together, (S/n) and (Y/s/n)."

"We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's ok, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

"Levi, I see in you, a man who's willing to sacrifice for the greater good, a man who has the desire to protect his loved ones."

"So.. put your past behind you and have faith in our boys, alright ?"

She released her hands from Levi's cheek and smiled softly, "Now, we shouldn't keep them waiting for too long, I can't wait to eat some sweets I brought earlier. Let's go home shall we ?" (Y/n) entangles her hand with Levi's, pulling him to the car that's parked a few meters from them.

Levi clasps her hand and bring it up to his lips, kissing her knuckles gently.

"Yes.. Home."

[Time skip - At home]

(Y/n) beams in happiness when Mikasa pays a visit. The raven haired woman is her co-worker, yet she's also related to Levi. It's quite rare for Mikasa to be here.

"What a coincidence ! Please have a seat, I brought back some pastries that could be eaten together with tea !" The secretary ushered Mikasa to stay, and thankfully she obliged with a small smile on her face.

Mikasa takes out something from her bag, "Oh, I'm actually here to give this to you."

"Hm ? What is it ?"

She places a white envelope on (Y/n)'s hands. (Y/n)'s eyes scanned what's written over there and her eyes widened to the size of a ping pong ball, "Holy shit !! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME ! You'll finally become a Jaeger !" She engulfed Mikasa in a tight hug, "Eren is indeed a lucky man, I'll be sure to attend your wedding !"

Mikasa blushes, the color of her face suddenly matches the scarf around her neck, "T-thank you.."

"Wait here, I'll get some refreshments for you."

As soon as (Y/n) trotted off from the room, a tuft of raven hair can be seen near the doorframe, "Auntie Mikasa ?" A high pitched voice called her name.

(Y/s/n) entered the room, followed by (S/n). No matter how cold Mikasa is, she couldn't hold back a smile when she sees (Y/n) and Levi's children. They sure have their parents' look, "Hello." She waves her hand a little, acknowledging them. The two grins and jog towards her.

"What were you and mommy talking about ? Mommy seems very happy ! Did you talk about TARDIS and wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff ?"

'Timey what ?'

Mikasa shook her head while ruffling their heads, "No, your mother was just excited about some news."

"Can you tell us what it is ?"

"You'll find out soon from your mom." She teases.

"Awww !"

"Tell usss !"

They whined for not being told the news. Of course, Mikasa can only play along. But then, the boy with steel blue eyes decided to change the topic, "Auntie, does daddy have something related to a place called Underground ?"

"Daddy ? Underground ?" (S/n) becomes curious and interested as turns to face his brother.

Mikasa sat there with an uneasy feeling. She doesn't know for sure what triggered their curiosity about Levi, but something must've happened before. She knows about Levi's background, but now isn't a perfect time to tell them, "About that, I think you'll have to ask your mother and father. It's not my place to answer that question."

"I just visited that place, and it was so scary. And daddy was acting a bit weird, do you think daddy is one of the Underground people ?"

(S/n) looks at (Y/s/n) with interest while Mikasa gaped her mouth a little bit in shock. (Y/s/n).. This kid.. It seems like he inherits his mother's brain and thinking abilities. He's fast to read situations and find a conclusion.

Thus, Mikasa got off from the chair and lowered herself while telling the boys to come closer.

She then holds onto each of their shoulders while keeping a strong eye contact once in a while, "Listen to me."

"You are a product of all who came before you. The legacy of your family. You are your mother, and whether you like it or not, you're also your father."

Her short speech is enough to put them in a daze. (Y/s/n) may be still curious about her father, but now he understands that he's a part of his father and mother. An Ackerman and a ((L/n)). (S/n), who knows nothing about what happened in Underground, seems to be getting the point too.

Mikasa sighs in relief when she sees the boys nod in understanding.

Unknown to those three, a pair of married couples are leaning on the wall just behind the door, eavesdropping on every word they said. Especially Mikasa's. (Y/n) is leaning on the wall while Levi presses himself flush into her body, trapping her between him and the wall. He rests his chin on her shoulder. (Y/n) plays with his raven locks, "See ? I told you there's nothing to be worried about. You should thank Mikasa for this."

Levi sighs, puffing out a hot breath into her neck while pressing himself further into her body, "Mmm.." He mumbled tiredly as his arms snakes their way around her waist. The man inhales her scent, happy that he ends up with someone who truly understands him, someone who he will grow old with. Together. 

"I love you Levi, I love you until we both return to dust. Remember that."

"I love you 3000, (Y/n)." 

___
A/N : Check out my other Levi x reader book called "Corpse Groom" I hope you guys like it!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

818K 19.7K 20
Although you'd hoped for it, you'd never expected to see your one night stand again. At least, until fate gives you a giant 'fuck you' and and he's y...
223K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...
432 15 1
"So you just found me hot? Is that why you were so tense?" "Fucking yes." He tugged you closer. Lips hovering over the shell of your ear, a shudder w...
3.6K 127 6
here's another story of Levi x Reader...I really hope you guys like it....I tried my best....sorry if there's bad spelling...yes I know I have bad sp...