Do You Trust Me? (TokRevXRead...

By nicanica_ni

A girl with a dark past who just manage to accidently stole a manga where she reads it and got fascinated. ... More

Introduction
DYTM 1
DYTM 2
Update for your appearance
DYTM 3
DYTM 4
DYTM 5
Some Clarification
DYTM 6
DYTM 7
DYTM 8
DYTM 9
Moebius
DYTM 11
DYTM 12
DYTM 13
DYTM 14
DYTM 15
DYTM 16
DYTM 17
Valhalla
DYTM 19
DYTM 20
DYTM 21
DYTM 22
DYTM:Treats
DYTM:Manga Treats
DYTM 23
DYTM 24
DYTM:Treats
DYTM:Y/N Treats and Treats
DYTM 25
DYTM 26
Black Dragon
AUTHORS NOTE
BREAK!!!!
DYTM (PAST)
DYTM:28
DYTM:29
DYTM:30
DYTM:31
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:32
DYTM:33
DYTM:34
Tenjiku
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:Treats and Spoiler
Authors Note
DYTM:37
DYTM:38
Authors Note
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
DYTM:39
DYTM:39
DYTM:40
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:TREATS P2
DYTM:41
DYTM:42
Authors Note
Just some facts while waiting for my brain to work
Three Dieties
Bonten Special
DYTM:Treats
DYTM: Treats P2
DYTM:43
DYTM 44
Authors Note
DYTM 45
DYTM 46
Toman Vs. Toman
Toman Vs. Toman
Authors Note
Treats
DYTM 47
Baji Special
Izana Special
Covers All Throughout the Book

DYTM:36

2.5K 165 17
By nicanica_ni

Third Person Pov

Emma Sano Funeral.

That is what can be seen outside. You're all silent as the wake take its place.

"Today is my younger sister Emma's..." He didn't finished his words. Draken stood up and faced Mikey and Mikey's grandfather.

"I loved Emma-san. I apologized. I wasn't able to protect her." He bowed down. Takemichi teared up. You just looked down.

"I see. So you loved her. I'm sure she's at rest now" Mikey's grandfather smiled causing you all to tear up. You bit your lower lips.

You already apologized to Baji before the wake. They already figured out that your also Namaenonai.

'Koko and Inui will part ways from now own' you thought.

~~~

And this is the night that Toman won't ever forget.

You're with Baji as you went up the shrine. And so you all went up the shrine.

"This is your Era"

That is what you heard as you went up. "That's why I decided this" Mikey mumbled. "Listen up everyone!" He yelled.

"WE'VE MADE A LOT OF SACRIFICES. WE DEFEATED TENJIKU AND BECAME A TOP GANG. WE CREATED AN ERA THST CAN BE TALKED ABOUT IN NEXT GENERATION."

"That's why I have to end this as we are in peak." His voice became soft. "Huh?" Takemichi looked at him. Then to you. You just nodded your head.

"TODAY TOKYO MANJI GANG IS DISBANDED!!!"

Silence as they absorb the information. And noise as they completely got the information.

"Captains of the First Division, Takemichi Hanagaki and Baji Keisuke, step forward. If we're going to change the future this is the best way right? And Baji I am thankful for you because if it wasn't for you Toman won't be here" he said.

"Captain of the Second Division, Takashi Mitsuya, step forward. Toman became this far because of you" he smiled not giving them a chance to ask.

"Acting Captain of the Third Division, Ryohei Hayashi, step forward. You were the greatest Acting Captain" he continued. "Captain of the Fourth Division, Nahoya Kawata. For everything that you done in supporting Toman. Thank you" he smiled.

"Captain of the Fifth Division, Yasuhiro Muto. Even if he's not here because he's been arrested I will never forget that he is a Toman till the end." And he called the last one.

"Toman Vice President, Ken Ryuguji." He became silent. "You're a fucking egotistical and think "I alone am is the world honored one" but we were pulled in by that charisma and went this far. I have no objection to that's decision. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING UP TILL NOW, LEADER!" He bowed down. "Thanks Ken-chin" he muttered.

"And the one who helped Baji and Draken. We won't ever forget the guy and the girl who saved the Captain and Vice President, Ryoka Y/N" he called you.

You widened your eyes. 'It's not a part of the script!' But you still raised your head. "We thank you for saving the two most important people to me" Mikey bowed down a little. "Thank you, Y/N-chin" Draken too. "Thanks Y/N" Baji grinned and bowed too.

"Ahh. Ahahaha. It's nothing and your welcome" you smiled at them. And the crowd started on chanting Toman.

"TOMAN IS DISBANDED. NO KATTER HOW GOOD A TIME IT IS BUT IT HAS TO END ONE DAY. IT JUST THAT ITS TODAY. BUT NEVER FORGET, TOMAN IS FOREVER IN YOUR HEART!"

And the crowd gets wild chanting Toman's name continuously.

After the event you all went to your different groups.

"I guess Chifuyu is more close to Takemichi now" you said and Baji snickered. "I got you now so no biggies" he replied.

"Takemichi is going back to future soon" you said and looked at the sky. "What will happen in the future?" Baji asked. "Hmmm. It's a happy one" you nodded.

'It's critical to say that Mikey will be part of big criminal organization' you sighed. "You sure it's a happy one?" He looked at you. "Yep. I won't spoil you tho" you wiggled your eyebrows. "Oh come on. Even just a little bit?" He grinned showing that canine teeth of his.

"You got a nice teeth" you smirked and he blushed. You laughed. "Hahaha. You're blushing dude!" You taunted. "I-its just no one really c-complimented my t-teeth before" he stuttered making you laugh more.

"Bitch. You sound like a highschool girl. But how cone I mean it can be your assets" you asked. "It's just--- You're changing the subject!" He yelled and  you whistled looking away.

"HEY EVERYONE! HOW ABOUT WE BUILD A TIME CAPSULE TO COMMEMORATE OUR DISBANDMENT?" Hakkai suggested. "Time capsule?" Draken asked. "Ah. Good idea and we should write a letter to our future selves!" Mikey smiled, agreeing.

"Letter?" Takemitchi asked. "Yeah and we'll open it up after 12 years" Mikey looked at him. "12 years?" The lilac asked. "Why 12 years from now?" Angry asked his brother. "I don't know but it seems fun" the peach puffballs replied.

"One week from now. Bring a letter to yourselves and bring something important! You should join too Y/N-chin!" He looked at you. "Huh? No. I don't think---" "Nah, quit acting so shy. It doesn't suit you" Baji put his arms around you. "Bitch it's not about beinf shy---" "Then see you next week!" Mikey perk.

You sighed.

'I didn't know that you'll lose your say when you're with them' you pinch the bridge of your nose as you shook your head.

And so a week after you did and buried something important to you. You just buried your mask and wig.

"On June 19th, the anniversary of our foundation, 12 years from now. Let's all meet here" Mikey declared.

~~~

You went into Hina after the event few days later. "March 16, 2006" you snickered at this. You saw them as Chifuyu give some 'tips' on Takemichi. To your surprise, Baji is with them.

Hina went out and you hid first to where Chifuyu and Baji is about to hide. "Are you sure about your plan?" You asked them and they shrieked in shocked as you chuckled.

"I can't here a damn thing?" Baji furrowed his brow. "Why is Hina-chan bowing?" Chifuyu asked you. You shrugged. "Damn it. What the heck are they talking about?!" Chifuyu is eager, folks.

"What the hell. Did Takenitchi forget about the T2D2 plan?" Baji gripped the bush leaves. You face palmed at them. "Let them be" you said.

"Idiot! Not the sandbox!! That's the last one!" They both said in sync as you lightly.

"PLEASE! MARRY ME!"

Takemichi yelled and you laughed. "HUH?!" Baji and Chifuyu yelled in disbelief. "I'LL BE ON YOUR SIDE TO COMFORT IF YOU EVER FEEL DOWN, HINA!" Your cousin added. "Man that's some gross romance right there" your face became sour.

"Ohoho should I make a move on you to experience it?" Baji smirked making you fake a gag. And Chifuyu looking amused. "Bro. Don't start" you warned.

And soon enough you called Naoto.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" He screamed. "Don't be too loud!" Hina blushed. "When we're both adults of course" Takemichi lightly smiled. "Well you proposed outta nowhere. Even I am surprised" Chifuyu butted. "Yeah and Y/N here is jealous" Baji smirked and you scoffed then smirked.

"Proposed to me then" you wiggled your eyebrows. He looked away and you saw his ears tip became red and you laughed. "That's why I said don't start" you taunted and you looked at Takemichi handing out his hand ti Naoto for a handshake. "Well he's about to go in future" you sigh.

"This is where we took our first handshake after all. So we should take our final handshake here too. Thanks for believing in me Naoto. We have this time now because in future you helped me" he gave his speech.

"Does that mean that me and my sister survived?" He asked. "Yeah I am sure of it" Takemichi reassured. "Naoto, let's shake hands" he added.

"Hina, Chifuyu, Baji-san and Y/N" he called out and you all four smiled. "Let's meet again in future" he smiled and finally shook his hands.

What surprised you is this.

"Huh?!" You looked around and noticed that your in some fancy bed. "What the fuck?!" Your eyes widened. You got out of bed only to find you in a two piece if clothing.

A bra and a panty.

'WHAT THE. DID I? DID I JUST FUCKING TIME LEAPED WITH TAKEMICHI!?'

Your eyes widened and walked in a full sized body mirror only to find a grown up you.

"I think I just did"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 68 5
Manik Malhotra a business tycoon who is cold, ruthless to other's but a sweet, caring man to his family and friends. He loves his family a lot especi...
507K 18.6K 30
In this story is about a modern world scariest assassin reader who had crossed time to an anime world. World of swordsman and demons. Declaimer: I do...
143K 6.7K 26
Well just how could one girl get so sad? Blue is an universal colour. It's sadness. It's calmness. It's the colour of many emotions and more. It depe...
484K 18.6K 43
Y/n L/n loves anime, she would draw them and read manga everyday but unexpectedly, she travelled to her very favourite anime of all. Kimetsu no Yaiba...