Singer, waiter

By Glitch-p-

BobxBosip buk and BoderxBobot (meh fav). the gemotry gang is a banger when it comes to their music. one day... More

Chapter 1.writers block
Chapter 3:sleep
Chapter 4:day off
Chapter 5:bitter love, bigger words
Chapter 6:sugar song
moments with the S.F.G
Chapter 7:another day at work
Chapter 8:p@$+
moments with the S.F.G 2
chapter 9:apartment
Moments with the S.F.G 3
thw stupid funky gang is now a series
child
Chapter 10:morning awaking

chapter 2:the house of beats

277 5 6
By Glitch-p-

Third person pov 

???:please, just leave me alone and you won't get hurt

Boder walked closer and see what's happening and not being nosy. It was the same waitress/maid that got the food for them and some weird a$$ guy pinned them to the wall. 

Bobot:sir just go or else. 

The man:or else what? 

Bobot:I'll cut you till you pass out. 

The man:hmm, that sounds good. 

Bobot got a knife out and slashed the man, the man hissed but grabbed the knife and stabbed Bobot's arm.

Bobot:$hi+! 

The man:how's that for stab till you bleed? 

Bobot:it's still a no, so back off before my brother comes  and you don't wanna get bitten by him. 

The man:what? That baby shark? Please, he useless. Now how bout- 

Boder came behind with a death stare. And knock the man out cold. The body fell and Boder look up to Bobot. Bobot got a red a little and looked down. Boder kinda blush since the dress was still there and now nervous, great. 

Bobot:thanks...I guess...  

Boder:r...k?  

Bobot:y-yeah....*hisss* darn it, ow 

Boder:a-arm 

Bobot:don't worry, it'll heal. I'm fine. 

Boder putted his hands on Bobot's face. 

Bobot:I-I'm fine, really. 

Bobot  look away facing down. He grabbed the knife from his hand and put it in the side pocket that he had and wrapped his hand in bandages that he had. 

Bobot:I should probably get back to work

Boder:h-heal. 

Bobot:I told you, it'll heal the day for me.  

Boder stopped him by one of his four arms, Bobot look at him once more and sighed.

Bobot:*sighs* what are doing? 

Boder:c-come, me? 

Bobot:you..want me to come with you? 

Boder:*nods instantly*

Bobot:but we just met. 

Boder:👉🏻Ó3Ò👉🏻...... ///-//

Bobot:you....are you saying that "you can come to my place....if you don't mind.." 

Boder:**sharp teeth grin* 

Bobot:heheheh, alright. But just this once. 

Boder:<3 

Bobot:alright, just let me grab my clothes from my locker.  

Boder:*nods* 

As Bobot went in the employees door, Boder went to the car and saw his gang by the car. Aw sh**. 

Meanwhile with Boboot. 

As I went through the door I saw my locker and saw Bosip in front of me. He was mad. He grabbed my arm where my hand been stabbed. 

Bosip:what happened..? 

Bobot:uum... let's just say...a weirdo gotten a pervert and then I tried to stab him but long story short, he's knock out cold and I was saved by a guy who invited me to their house and now he's waiting for me now, and I don't want him waiting for me and I'm sure he'll let you come along.

Bosip:*sighs* alright, fine. I'm sure that Rosie has some other employees. Let's go. 

God I hope we ain't taking too long. 

Meanwhile with Boder 

Omg, that was instance back there but it was worth it cause now I got him to come with and maybe things will go farther. I walk out of the ally way and wait for him at the front. And I see the boys in front of me. Well f! 

Bob:where were you? 

Boder:uuhh...nothing óvò. 

Bobal:he's lying! I can feel it. 

Boder:well... y'all don't mind if someone came with us.....right? 

Bob:and who the hell did yo- 

Bobot:hey, I hope I didn't take too long. You don't mind if my brother came, right? *notices the others* oh...hi.... 

Boder:this is the person.... 

Bofo:absolutely no- 

Bob:okay, yeah. They can come.

Bobal:what? 

Bowaev:new friends!  0w0 

Bobot:didn't expect this. 

Bosip:you think 

Bofo:just get in the car. 

As the gang drove to the gangs house a conversation was starting. Bobot was sleeping, Bosip was getting ask a lot of questions. And Boder and Bob was sitting next to them.

Bowaev:so Bosip....how long have you work at the cafe? 

Bosip:oh, just a few weeks ago, we didn't expect it to be so delightful that we kept working. *shows teeth* 

Bowaev:wwooww! Are you a shark or something!? 

Bosip:hm? Oh yeah, I'm half shark, I got it from....my...dad.......*looks down all serious* 

Bowaev:uuhhh....Bosip? You okay? 

Bosip:oh yeah, yeah. Anyways yeah I'm half shark. My hair resembles the fin, I got a tail of a shark and you can see my teeth. Heheh, might as well keep me on no squish toy. Heh. 

Bob:*blushing* s-so, what's your relationship with him? *points at Bobot* 

Bosip:oh! He's my twin brother, we're overprotective of each other, we never leave each others backs. We be inseparable. 

Bob:oh! Okay. 

Bobal:does he like dresses or... 

Bosip:yeah he likes it. Got a problem? 

Bobal:no. 

Bosip:good. 

Bobot*groans*:Bosip, be nice. I don't pay for another huge bite on someone again. 

Bobal:oh shi**, again?! 

Bobot:yeah, like he said, we're overprotective of each other and he's also half shark. We can't help it. 

Bosip:did you forget to take off the corset? 

Bobot:so? Rosie pull it so hard it's tight, and I'm use to sleeping in it. 

Bosip:heh. 

Bowaev:can I ask you a question? 

Bobot:sure. 

Bowaev:*inhales* why do you cover your face? 

Bobot:.....I-.....well.... Let's just say that me and Bosip went through some stuff. And we ain't talking about it. Any other question? 

Bowaev:yeah.....do you like cookies? 

Bobot:heheheh, yeah I like them squish cheeks. 

Bowaev:hey! ÒMÓ 

Bobot:it's true, your so cute I wanna squish them. 

Bowaev:XT 

Bobot:heh. *doses off* 

Bosip:so....Boder? Is that your name? 

Boder:y-yeah. 

Bosip:I noticed that you and my brother has been close to each other from earlier. I also noticed that you were red near him. 

Boder:well-, I was surprised, and....he's a pretty o-one.... ÓwÒ' 

Bosip:mmhhmm. 

Bofo:we're here. So get out. 

As the bois got out, one of the servants was here. 

Maid:welcome back sirs, I assume the cafe was fun?  

Bob:yeah, yeah. Now can you please....excuse yourself and please leave us be? 

Maid:oh why yes. Have a good night. 

As the boys got in they already separating. 

Bobal:welp, I'm calling it a night, don't do anything stupid. 

Bofo:yeah same here, night. 

Bowaev:*pulls on Bobot's arm* let me show around! 

Bobot:alrighty, Bosip you wanna come or... 

Bosip: oh no, I'm fine. Go ahead

Bobot:okay, Boder can you please com- 

Boder zoomed to them and walk to them. Bowaev giggled on the way. Now it's just gay boi singer and waiter shark boi. Wonder what'll happen. 

Bob:so.. you wanna come to my room? 

Bosip:sure I'm cool with it. 

Bob(blushing):great. (Boi you be like Boder) 

Meanwhile with the other three. 

Eventually Bowaev got tired and went to bed leaving Boder and Bobot all alone. Bobot asked if they can go to Boder's room, and Boder was flustered but he said yes to the....imma gonna say it as Boder describes as, beautiful smooth silk skin and a face of an amber angel. They walk tomorrow, heck even holding hands. Even if Bobot wearing gloves, Boder call still fill the softness of the skin of silk. As they got to Boder's door, Boder was a bit embarrassed cause Bobot is gonna see his room and he's gonna laugh. 

*screee* Bobot opened the door revealing a room with gems of sapphires on the mirror and a set of drums, a spider plush on the soft, fuzzy diamond pattern blanket with the bed being a metal frame and a metal head base. The pillows were white but also soft. The dresser had clothes, and jewelry on top for show casing. 

Boder putted his hands on his face ready to be laugh at but there was nothing but a processing Bobot. 

Bobot:your room is nice. It's very shiny for a nice boy like you. 

Boder:0///v///0 

Bobot:may I use your shower or.... 

Boder:g-go head. 

Bobot:oh, thanks. Besides...*puts hands on cheeks* there's no reason to be shy for me doll. 

Boder:///_/// 

Bobot:oh! And you can pleas help me with the corset, it's hard to undo it on your own. 

Boder:*\\\_\\\, nods* 

Bobot:thanks, I'll take off my shirt. 

Boder:🤚///w///✋

Bobot toke off his shirt and turn around for Boder to get the corset off. His hands touched the skin of the cafe waitress back and it was soft but he did notice a few scars, it made him question. As the corset loosens the more skin revealing, as the last string was out the corset was already off and the whole torso was revealing. 

Bobot:thanks, I appreciate it. 

Bobot went to the door of the restroom where the shower was and Boder looked at the corset and remembered the scars that he saw on Bobot's shoulders. And remember what he said that he and Bosip went through some stuff. Boder was processing it all till he heard a knock on the door. When he opened it, it was Bob. 

Bob:hey Boder, can I ask you something? 

Boder:yeah, what's up? 

Bob:well... let's just say that I like Bobot's brother and now I'm really uneasy with him, what's should I do?? 

Boder:I don't know, Bobot is freaking so cute and hot right now and I hadda pull off a corset that he worn. And yet I'm acting like I can't speak and he's just so...perfect. 

Bob:shitz, I dunno what to do. 

Boder:me neither Bob. Me neither.

Boder heard the shower noises and blushed a cherry. 

Boder:okay, good talk. Gonna go, bye! *closes door* 

Bob:okay...

Boder:phew, thought he might see. 

Bobot:who might see? 

Bobot was in front of him and he all he was wearing was shorts, and a oversized shirt with the saying, "emo everything". But one thing that still remains is the gloves. 

Boder:y-you, look great 

Bobot:please, I'm not that great looking. I'm just a normal (gay) guy

Boder:umm... false. 

Bobot:hm? Really? 

Boder:*puts hand on cheek* b-beautiful, and c-cool. 

Bobot:heh, thanks. 

The two stood in the position that they're in for a few moments, then spider gay boi, Boder, moved a little closer, and closer. Then Bobot moved a few steps forward. Their noses touches. Boder putted another of his hands on Bobot's cheeks. Boder's door slammed open and Bosip was the one who opened it. 

Bosip:oh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something? 

Bobot:oh no your fine. What are you doing here. 

Bosip:I was checking on you but it looks like it's alright.  

Bobot:oh! Are you sure that we have a day off tomorrow? 

Bosip:I'm sure, besides Rosie told me that she had back up. So where you sleeping? 

Bobot:oh, well maybe I was thinking I can sleep with Boder. 

Boder://v//*nods* 

Bosip:oh, I thought you were gonna sleep on the couch. 

Bobot:nah, besides you should sleep with that Bob guy, he's nice. 

Bosip:bruh, he's literally stuttering when I'm around. 

Bobot:just do it, besides...we ain't staying here for a week so why not. Maybe you'll get a date~ 

Bosip:fine, but Boder may I say something to you in private? 

Boder:*nods* 

The two walk out of the room and closed the bedroom door so Bobot wouldn't hear.

Bosip:okay....*inhales* if I see him hurt or anything bad like love of something, I'll break every arm that you have and I do it without feeling anything. Got it? 

Boder:*nods* 

Bosip:good. Now good night to you. 

Bosip walk away, leaving Boder by himself. Boder sighed, and went back to his room. Bobot wasn't no where to be seen. Boder look around and he saw the bathroom door closed but a light was creaked in the door. Boder look in and he saw Bobot looking himself in the mirror. His eyes looked all disturbed. His body was in scars, his gloves was off and Bobot touched the mirror with one of his hands revealing cuts and scars on his wrist. Boder eyes widen in surprise-ness. Boder wondered if Bosip has scars as well. He kept on watching. 

Bobot:they say I have a pretty face. Well they're wrong. I'm nothing but a toy and nothing else.  

Boder's thoughts:wait a moment, but he does have a pretty face and a great body. He is something else then just a toy. 

Boder opened the door and stared at him. Bobot eyes widen as in someone else other than Bosip is seeing his body. Bobot looked down.  

Bobot:I-I, uumm. I can explain. You see- 

Boder just puts his hands on his face. Bobot just look at him, then he look away. He couldn't even look at Boder. Boder just tried and look at him and rubbing the scars on his wrist with his extra arms. Bobot just teared up on his shoulder. 

Bobot:okay I'll talk. Me and Bosip had shitty parents and mother gave me these fucking scars since she wanted a mother fucking girl and now we're here listening to my tragic story. There! End of story! 

Boder:....

Boder hugged Bobot, the two stayed there for a second. The two handled things out. Boder putted Bobot on the bed and got some bandages for the scars. He covered them and putted some medicine on as well. Boder putted his hand on Bobot's side swept hair that was covering his eye. 

Bobot:don't go there, I don't you to see too much. Okay? 

Boder:alright. 

Bobot:that's the first time I heard you saying something without stuttering 

Boder:well...let's just say that I was nervous around you. 

Bobot:around me? I don't believe you doll. I ain't a girl or pretty. 

Boder:I wouldn't say that. Your an angel you know? Your silk skin, your beautiful voice is music to me when I play the drums for the whole band mates that I play in. The way you dress is that I can't describe it. 

Bobot:really? 

Boder:forever in my heart. 

Bobot:heh, that's the nicest thing that anyone ever said to me. Thank you. 

Boder:your welcome. 

The two drift to sleep. And wonder how Bob and Bosip is doing. 

End of chapter two 

Words:2254

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 90 22
Maybe secrets weren't always meant to stay as one 1K šŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 2kšŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 3kšŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 4kšŸ”’
27K 332 37
This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warnings: smut, cussing, rape, self harm, dea...
575 1 134
Angst kids vs fluff kids....