Forbidden Fruit || The Weeknd...

Von ThePinkHooligan

|Republishing of "She's Too Young"| "She was the forbidden fruit people warned me about..." A musician dec... Mehr

Description + Disclaimer + Author's Note
1| Mr. Tesfaye
2| Private Chatroom
3| Crush On You
4| I'm Fucking Her, But I'm Thinking About You
5| Forbidden Fruit
6| Kiss, but Don't Tell
7| Uncontrolled Desires
9| Irresistible
10| The Last Taste

8| My Tongue On You

3.4K 59 316
Von ThePinkHooligan

Later That Night:

"Thank you girls for coming with me to hot yoga. Don't you just feel so relaxed now?" My momma asked as she, Michelle, Mora, and I left out of the yoga studio with our mats and fresh Jamba Juice smoothies.

"Yes, Mrs. Pierce. Thank you so much for letting us join you. I don't think I have ever sweated so much in my life." Mora says.

"Me either I cannot wait to get in a nice shower. I hope we can come with you again, Mrs. Pierce. It was fun! Thank you." Michelle says.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I honestly didn't hear much of their conversation.

I thought that coming to yoga with my mom and friends would get my mind off of what happened with Abel earlier, but it honestly made things so much worse.

I am miserably horny and all of the sweating just made it worse because all that I could envision in my mind every time that I closed my eyes is Abel grinding on top of me.

I pictured him with sweat dripping down his face and him panting, thrusting, and moaning with his chains dangling in my face.

He has my hormones all out of whack. I can't get him and what he did to my body off of my mind.

I can't get over the way he touched me, all of the lust and passion between us at that moment.

Damn, my pussy hasn't stopped throbbing since it happened and I have the urge to grind against something. Bending into all of those positions in yoga didn't help.

I never would have thought in a billion years that things would have gone that far.

I feel like such a slut and I'm the worst girlfriend in the world for doing something like this to my boyfriend. I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

It's just when I'm around, Abel I get so confused and I allow myself to get caught up, even though I know it is all so forbidden.

I don't think twice about any of the consequences of doing all of these dirty things with my teacher and the fact that I have a boyfriend.

I swear that I love Micheal with all of my heart, I do, I just can't help myself when Abel is around me. It's like I'm addicted to him.

"Jayde." My mother called which snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize we were now in the car and parked in front of a restaurant.

"Yes, mom. I'm sorry I zoned out for a little bit." I stammer.

"I'm going in to grab some dinner for you girls for tonight since you all are staying over at, Kimora's and I asked you what you wanted to eat, sweetie." She says.

"You can get me the sushi platter and pork ramen please," I tell her.

"Got it and I will get you girls mochi ice cream for dessert. Be right back." My mom says before she climbs out of the car and leaves.

The minute she's gone Michelle and Mora turn to me.

"Jay, what the fuck is wrong with you? You have been out of it all night." Michelle says.

"Yeah, J. Is everything ok? You've been quiet and distant. Did something happen with, Mikey? You want to talk about it?" Mora asks concernedly. I swear she is the mommy of the friend group and I love her for it.

I obviously wasn't going to tell them that I have been fantasizing about fucking our music teacher this entire time, but these are my best friends so I wasn't going to fully lie to them.

I smirked and bit my lip. "Remember the sneaky link that I was telling you guys about?"

Michelle gasped and Kimora's eyes widened. "The older guy that you've been seeing? I thought that you said you were done messing around with him Jayde!" Michelle says.

I sighed. "I thought that I was, but we can't seem to stay away from each other no matter how hard we try to. I found myself caught up with him once again after school, and he gave me my very first... you know." I fluster.

"Bitch! Did he make you cum?! Did y'all fuck? Oh shit!" Michelle questioned loudly and, Kimora and I quickly shushed her, looking back to make sure my mom wasn't coming.

I rolled my eyes. "Lower your voice! No, we didn't have sex, he fingered me, but I swear that it was like nothing I've ever felt."

"Wait, Jay so, Micheal never..." Mora asked and I turned redder and shook my head no, chewing on my lip a bit.

"I've brought myself close before, but he took me over the edge. It was so intense. He knows what he's doing."

I shyly blush when I hear the girls erupt in oohs and, Michelle starts throwing it back in her seat like the psycho that she is.

"Oh my gosh! Look at baby J in a forbidden love triangle! I'm so fucking here for it! Bitch he got a brother? Cousin? Shit he got a clone?!" Michelle asks, making us laugh.

"Michelle, stop! This is all very confusing for me. Michael and I have been together since freshman year and what I'm doing to him is so wrong, but I can't help myself with this other guy."

Mora grabs my hand. "Jay, you know that we are going to support you regardless of what you do! I want you to be happy babe and this new dude has you smiling like I have never seen. You need to go see him! Why don't you skip out on girl's night to go pull up on him."

I shook my head. "I can't do that, I told you that things between us are complicated. Besides I don't even remember his address. Shit shhh, my mom is coming back."

"Here's the food girls." My mom reached our food bags back to, Michelle and buckled up before she pulled off and headed to Kimora's house.

...

"And I'ma ride you like a rodeo! I'ma ride you like a rodeo!

Hog tie you, like a rodeo! Cowgirl! Like a rodeo!

Kimora, Michelle, and I moved and danced to the popular TikTok sound and goofed around for our TikTok accounts in our matching skimpy pajama sets.

"All these niggas on here loving you, Jayde. All of them are thirsty in the comments section talking about the girl in the light pink with the big titties and thick ass." Michelle says as she scrolls on her phone.

I laugh, sipping from my drink. "Girl, please! Your boobs and butt are bigger than mine."

"Besides you know Jayde isn't checking for any of those immature high school boys when she is out here fucking with a grown man." Kimora teases.

Michelle and Kimora erupted in childish remarks and started teasing me and laughing which made me roll my eyes.

I grab a pillow and whack Michelle's butt with it as she laid out on her stomach on Kimora's bed.

"Would you guys stop? I am already trying not to think about him." Poking out my lip and pouting at Kimora as she applies a glitter facial face mask to my face.

"We can't help it, babe! You have to tell us about him! How does he look? How old is he? You have not spilled any information on this guy!" Kimora says.

"Right! You would think we know the Nigga! You are not about to keep secrets from us and we are your best friends!" Michelle chimes in, looking in the mirror at her face mask.

I smiled so wide at just the thought of him which made them tease me more.

"Well... He's about five inches taller than me and he has these big dark brown mysterious eyes that I just get lost in and this thick sexy facial hair, a defined jawline."

"Ooh, I fucking love facial hair on a nigga." Mora says.

"That nigga sounds sexy as fuck! You got photos of him?" Michelle asks.

I quickly shake my head no. "Girl! I already told you we are discreet. To be honest I need to end things with him. Michael has been hitting my line since earlier and I have been dry-texting him because I know he wants me to sneak over to his house, but I can't face him."

"Girl fuck patchy face, Mike! You know that nigga is probably over at Darren's party right now with all of the other basketball players and you know all of the school hoes gonna be there too." Miche says.

"Party? What party? I didn't know there was any party tonight."

"Oh yeah, girl Darren from the basketball team is having a house party remember? He posted it on his snap." Kimora says as she puts her foot up to paint her toenails.

"So why aren't we there? I don't want Micheal all over those random hoes!" I scrunch up my face in annoyance.

"Lovely, are you forgetting that you are over here lusting over your sneaky link?" Kimora smirks at me and I roll my eyes at her.

"Let her know Kimora cause sis was not worrying about Micheal a few minutes ago!" Michelle adds and they both laugh.

"Ugh, whatever! Let me check his Instagram story to see if he is there." I climb off of the bed and go to grab my phone from the charger.

When I go on his account and click his story I see he is at the party dancing with a red solo cup and a lit blunt in his hand.

He is surrounded by sophomore and junior girls from school.

"Look at this Nigga. He's at that party acting like he's fucking single." I toss my phone on the bed in annoyance. "Let's go! We are going to this damn party. Kimora, let me borrow one of your dresses."

"Wait, Jayde. Now think rationally here, can you storm into this little party and get all jealous after what you did earlier? I'm not judging you sweetie but I don't think that it's a good idea.

"Micheal is probably mad that you're dry texting and is there posting stories to be petty and make you jealous so you can call him," Kimora says.

"Exactly!" Michelle chimes in. "So, going there is only going to give him what he wants. You're too much of a bad bitch to be arguing with that nigga over some sophomore coochie! What you need to do is fight petty with petty!"

"So how exactly do you expect me to do that if we aren't going to the party?" I questioned.

"We can hit up here instead!" Michelle shows me a party flyer on her phone that had been posted on someone's Instagram story.

"Then you can post photos and play his little game."

I took her iPhone and examined the flyer. "Club Elixir? Surprise performances, girls free before 1 A.M." I read it out loud. "Okay genius, this says it is twenty-one and older to get inside." I looked up at Michelle as she smiled down at me.

"When has that ever stopped us before? We have been sneaking into clubs since we were fifteen or sixteen! You're acting like we don't have fake I.Ds to get in!"

"That was eighteen and older parties! Do you see this face?" I reached over and grabbed Kimora's face and squeezed it, causing her cheeks to puff up.

"How the hell is she passing for twenty-one with this baby face? Mine too! You're the only one out of all of us that has an adult figure!" I tell her.

"Bitch please those big ass titties alone make you look over twenty-one and with Kimora, we have to slap a glueless wig and some makeup on her to make her look full-grown!"

Kimora frowns. "I know we have done it before, but I have a bad feeling about this. I don't think we should do it. If we get caught, we get arrested and my momma don't play that! She will beat the black off of me."

"We won't get caught! Come on get y'all asses up so we can get ready! Nobody trying to party with a bunch of high school boys at Darren's party, we are going to, dress sexy, and go out to party with some grown-ass men with coin!" She twerks away to the bathroom to wash off her mask, and we all laugh.

Kimora and I look at each other and shrug. I can tell she is still apprehensive. She is the opposite of Michelle, baby girl would rather stay home and watch anime or work on her art rather than be in a club.

"Ugh, but Adam is going to be so mad at me if he finds out," Kimora says worriedly.

"Mike will throw a fit too, but we always have fun when we sneak into clubs so you know it is going to be lit! Besides, it is way better than being stuck in the house on a Friday night! Come on love bug I'm not going without you!"

I grab her hands and pull her up off of the bed as I start to dance. "Ugh! Fine! Let's go!" She breaks into a smile and we giggle and head into her walk-in closet to raid it.

It took us over an hour to plan outfits and do our hair and makeup, but when we were done we all looked well over the age of twenty-one and we all looked damn good too in our all-black.

Club Outfits:

...

Elixir Night Club:

"Man... why am I fucking nervous like I never did this shit before."

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed as I blew smoke from a blunt.

Sal and I had a discussion the last time I went to see him and his family.

I told him that I missed performing even though I love teaching music appreciation and advanced music theory classes.

Sal was excited to hear that I still had a desire to perform and he's been on me for the the past two years about dropping another album. He makes a habit out of mentioning it every single time that I see him.

"Just one more album for the XO fans." He would say.

He set up a performance for me at someplace in the city called "Club Elixir" for Belly's birthday.

It was nerve-wracking to me, I hadn't performed in such a long time and now Sal had me pulling up to a random club with the crew. It felt surreal, almost like the mixtape days.

"Feel like I should snort a line to shake my nerves like the old days or get fucked up," I said to Mar as we rode in the back of the black Escalade.

He patted my back and laughed. "You'll be fine, bro. You are already considered a legend at this shit." He assured me.

"I mean, I hope so," I said as I fidgeted with my jacket. "You put your career to the side to start a family and settle down and they forget all about a nigga."

"Nigga what? You're The fucking Weeknd bro! Or have you forgotten?" Lamar exclaims.

I laugh. "My students humbled me I guess cause some of them had no utter clue who the fuck The Weeknd is. Shit made me feel old and washed up for real."

"It's because you haven't dropped an album in so long, bro. You have done shit in the industry that other artists have only dreamed of doing. You've performed at the Super Bowl for fucks sake!" Mar says.

"Yeah you're right, I'm just in my head. I want to do music again, but Morgan would blow her top. I promised that I wouldn't record another album until we are married and our first child is at least three years old."

"That's ridiculous bro. She can't expect you to put your entire career on hold for that long! Did you try to reason with her?"

"There is no reasoning with her bro, she's the one that talked me into this whole teaching shit since music makes me travel so much."

"Hey, park around the back, I don't want anyone to see me hopping out," I said to the driver.

Lamar laughed as he pulled his black XO jacket on. "Nigga, are you shy now?"

I rolled my eyes. This Nigga knows I have always been shy which is why I used to get shitfaced just to perform in front of a crowd.

I slid a fitted cap over my head and sunglasses as I strolled into the back of the club.

The back entrance led to the stage upstairs and a private section, where most of the crew already was.

Liquor and weed were already being handed to me as soon as we entered the section.

Sober Abel was never a factor when the crew was around me and I needed to loosen myself up a bit to hit the stage anyway.

"You ready for this shit superstar!" Sal said giving me a shot of patron to take with him.

"I stay ready, this should be light work compared to the stadiums I used to sell out," I respond with a cocky smirk, taking the shot to the head.

"Haha! That's what I'm talking about! Let's get it! They're ready when you are." Sal says.

I continued taking shots and joking and laughing with the crew, it felt good to let loose a little since teaching has consumed so much of my time.

The continued jokes and cracks about me being a high school teacher now were endless. The crew roasted me because everyone knew that I still had music in my blood.

This teaching bullshit was never supposed to be in the cards for me.

"Ha ha ha ha," I said sarcastically in response to one of their jokes. "Ya'll niggas are hilarious, but when I hop off this mic and take all of the bitches that flock to me to another section I'll get the last laugh."

"Chill out bro. Bring them hoes over here." Hawk says causing everyone to laugh as I got hooked up to my XO earpiece and Sal handed me my mic.

I started doing my vocal warm-ups and I sounded great.

I cockily jerked my collar and smirked at Lamar mouthing "I'm back".

"This, 'I still got it,' ass nigga." Lamar taunted as I parted the black curtains and stepped onto the platform that was above the club.

...

Pop it like a wheelie, Hop on top and I go silly
Pretty, tight, and sticky fuckhimonce,he won't forgetme wet,wet, bust it like the blicky

We'd been drinking nonstop since we snuck into the club, me a little more than the others.

I just wanted to forget about the mess that I have gotten myself into with Abel and my toxicity with Michael for a minute, and just dance my troubles away.

I bent over, and started to twerk, shaking my hips and making my ass jiggle and move to the beat of Latto. I instantly felt my short, dress being pulled down over my ass.

"What?" I slurred as I laughed, sipping from my drink as I danced.

"Uh uh, girl!" Miche laughed as she and Kimora struggled to keep my dress pulled down over my ass. "Please, Jayde sit down!"

Jayde your whole booty is OUT!" Innocent Mora was mortified, but I just wanted to dance.

"Baby girl, keep it cute, please." Michelle laughed as she held me up.

"I'm just having fun, Miche!" I slurred, throwing my hands up into the air and twirling my hips as I giggled.

"Sis is fucked up, we have to get a Uber and get her the hell out of here," Michelle whispered to Kimora.

"Aye yo, I want everyone to make some noise for my brother Belly one time! Happy birthday bro! We turning up all night for you!" The DJ shouted over the mic.

We have been here for a few hours now and I still have no clue who the hell this Belly is, but we are crashing his birthday party so hard.

"Let's sit her down somewhere and get her some water while I book the ride," Kimora suggests as they look all around the cramped, crowded club for a seat.

I swayed back and forth to the music and sipped on my drink with a drunken smile on my face and for some reason, I couldn't stop giggling.

"There is no reception in here, Michelle! It's not even letting me book the trip." Kimora said with a look of anxiety taking over her expression.

"It is too many fucking people in here and I have to pee. Can you imagine the bathroom line? Look take her outside to book the ride and I will meet you out front!" Michelle yells over the music and Kimora nods.

In the midst of us standing there, a large crowd of people who were dancing started to spill into our little area, and I got swept into it, separating from my girls.

The people in the crowd were trying to get closer to the main stage so they were pushing their way forward.

I playfully joined in with the gyrating bodies that were surrounding me. I came to have a good time and I planned on enjoying every second of it.

The DJ suddenly switched up the song and the sound of Dreams and Nightmares by Meek Mill came on and everyone went crazy and started to rap along.

I pointed my finger in the air and bounced as I rapped along too. "Hold up wait a minute! Y'all thought I was finished? When I bought that Aston Martin y'all that it was rented?!"

When the beat dropped some of the guys started to get rowdy with the jumping and dancing. I was in the middle of a damn mosh pit and was being pushed and thrown around.

Suddenly the lights went off and I became scared because it was pitch black but everyone around me was cheering.

"What's going on?" I said to myself colorful lights began to flash and the DJ started to speak.

I watched as the bottle service girls brought out a cake with sparkler candles and a complimentary bottle of Ace of Spade.

"On the count of three... I want everybody in this bitch to scream Happy birthday, Belly! One, two, three!"

Everyone screamed Happy Birthday, Belly except for me as I stood there in confusion and studied all of the men who flocked onto the stage wearing an XO symbol on their clothing.

I squinted my eyes. That seemed familiar to me. I tried to gather myself because my head felt as if it was swimming.

Everybody in this building right now, I need you to make some motherfucking noise for the legend that's about to hit this stage!"

The crowd started to go insane and girls began to scream. I guess some of them already knew who the surprise performer was.

"Y'all not fucking loud enough! I don't think y'all are ready yet! Make some noise for him, we know you missed him and he's back for tonight..."

"No way..." I said as I saw the man approaching the stage.

"The Weeknd!"

My mouth flew open as I watched Abel walk onto the stage, my ears rang from the siren of screams from the girls surrounding me.

He had on a black with the same メ𝟶 logo, a gold chain, and a gold Rolex on his wrist. He looked so good that I began to, unknowingly bite on my lip.

"Happy birthday, my guy. We've been through so much together and I'm glad that I'm here to help you turn up for your birthday. So let's get it!" He said into the mic.

And with that, the lights flash again. The stage is doused in a dramatic black light.

He started to bounce to the beat of the song and hype up the crowd. Belly is handed a microphone and he starts to sing.

"I will never be what you need but," Belly sang.

"I got what you want" Abel sang back.

I watched the stage closely as he moved and danced around.

I was getting heated watching the girls crowd him and I sobered up real fast.

"See the sauce drippin' off from the heart that's on my sleeve"

"I got what you want..."

Abel moved to the front and licked his lips before he sang.

"Oh yeah. I got what you want
See it in your eyes, you just tryna get on.
I know what she wants
She got more issues than a magazine
I had a girl named Mercedes, used to love it when she bends
When she make me mad, I leave her ass on read
never let these girls get to my head
I'm too busy countin' all of this bread"

He grabbed the hands of one of the girls in front and kissed it before rocking with her to the beat and singing to her.

I frowned and crossed my arms. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Who did he think he was up there dancing... and looking good?

"What can they say to me?
'Cause if I left then they wait for me
What can they say to me?
I keep it G and she knows it"

The little dance move that he did towards the end made me forget I was angry for a moment.

I bit down on my lip once more and then snapped myself out of it. "Damn it." I flipped my hair and I walked away from the floor.

I attempted to gather myself, but I was still pretty fucked up.

I maneuver through the crowd and head towards the bar area to rest myself a little as I glance back towards the stage.

"Ugh, he thinks he's so hot..." I muttered, and the real reason I was so upset is because he is...

He was in his element up on that stage. I'd never seen that side of him before and it was exciting. I still felt horrible about feeling any way about him though.

I mean he's my teacher and Michael...

I couldn't keep getting myself into this toxic shit. I got up from leaning against the bar and set out to find Kimora and Michelle. I have to get the hell out of here.

Pushing through the crowd once again, I felt an arm grip firmly around my waist, and someone pulled me back against them and started moving against me.

I turned around and tried to yank away, but this strong man put his arm around me and I found myself pressed against their chest and his bulge.

I look back to see a guy with dreads smiling down at me.

He had dipped dreads with blonde at the end and a beard that didn't even connect.

On top of that, he smelled like a mix of cigarettes and AX body spray.

Let go of me..." I slurred as I pressed the palms of my hands against his chest to get him off of me.

His grip on me was so tight that with a little more pressure, he could have broken me in half.

"What? Why, baby? I'm just saying hello to you. I saw you dancing over there with your girls, I have been watching you all night long." He whispered into my ear.

"Where are your friends, huh? You're all alone?" His large hands slipped down toward my ass and he squeezed.

I angrily tussled with him, grabbing his hand and prying it off of me, but he then went for my thigh, his hand eagerly moving up my exposed skin and under my dress and tugging at my underwear in an attempt to rip it. My screams were washed out from the music.

I grabbed his hand again, preventing him from ripping them, and dug my acrylics into his skin, but it didn't phase him and he wasn't letting up.

I looked around fearfully and no one was paying me any attention, they were all drunk and in their zone.

Suddenly three large security guards came out of nowhere and crowded us, yanking the man off of me.

"Oh shit..." I muttered.

"What the fuck is going on over here?" Abel came forward with more security behind him that was preventing the crowd from reaching him.

"Ohh shit. The Weeknd! Bro, I love your music!" The random sexual assaulter smiled at Abel and tried to reach a hand to him.

Abel angrily grimaced at him, staring down at his hand as if it was a piece of shit before looking up at him with the look of the devil in his dark eyes, I have never seen him so pissed.

"What the fuck were you doing to her? Huh? Why were your fucking hands all over her?" Abel spit
as he got in the man's face.

I could tell that Abel wanted to knock him out. I was too scared to move a muscle.

"It was nothing, Weeknd. I didn't know she was your girl, bro. You know how these hoes are. She was giving me looks all night so I thought I could take her home and slide."

"That's a lie! You came up and sexually assaulted me! I haven't seen you all night! Don't you know that no means no, asshole!"

Abel shot me a look and I cowered back and shut my mouth.

He turned his attention back to the man. "First off, she's not a hoe so watch your fucking mouth. This girl is also my underaged student so maybe we need to lock your ass up since you can't keep your fucking hands to yourself."

"Fuck that, bro! I ain't know she was underage! Get the fuck out my face! Move out of my way!" He tried to get away and suddenly pushed, Abel who immediately threw a forceful vicious punch that connected with his face causing it to gush blood profusely.

The guy lost balance and fell back in the arms of Abel's security team who pummeled him with punches, stomps, and kicks.

The five security guards who weren't jumping the guy grabbed, Abel to escort him away from all of the chaos and he grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me along with him.

"Wait, I have to find my friends I can't leave them here," I told him as he pulled me along.

He stopped and turned to look at me, I could tell that he was upset with me. "Find them. Now. You have five minutes." He demanded, his expression tense.

I nodded sheepishly and scanned the area, trying to spot them in the sea of people. I pulled out my phone to call them and noticed over fifty missed calls from them, but I had no bars for reception.

"Is that them over there?" Abel said, pointing to a section on the other side of the club.

I turned and spotted Kimora and Michelle being held by the security of the club while frantically looking around for me. 

"Oh my god! Yes, that's them." We quickly made our way over to them with security making a path for us.

When they noticed me approaching with, Abel behind trailing me, both of their faces dropped.

...

When we approached the girls they both were on the verge of tears.

The security guards had both of them held by the arm and were speaking on their mics, I assumed to have someone call the police.

The girls both looked at me before looking down shamefully.

"Oh shit! The Weeknd! Is there something that I can help you with sir?" One of the guards said to me.

"Aye, man. Look they're my students. They're all in my music class." I said to the security. "I'll take them all home and I'll make sure they never step foot in this club again if you let them go," I assure him.

The security guard sighed. "I understand sir, but we have to follow a certain protocol when minors sneak in. They are all trespassing and we can lose our liquor license or even our club for this. I have them on camera drinking as well, we have to call the police on them."

"The police?! No! Please!" Jayde said and I rolled my eyes at her before focusing my attention back on the security.

"Look man, they are young and made a dumb ass mistake. I think we have all been there, alright? I know they've learned their lesson and I will make sure to talk to their parents about this and handle it properly. It is two o'clock in the morning, give them a break."

The two security guards looked over at each other apprehensively before releasing their arms.

"We better never see any of you girls step foot in this club again or next time you will get arrested." The guard said.

I thanked both the guards and turned to the girls. "Come on girls."

I watched two of them begin to walk towards the front with my security leading them, but spoiled ass Jayde just stood there with her arms crossed staring at me like she had an attitude.

"All of you," I said sternly.

She rolled her eyes and walked out towards the parking lot and I shook my head.

"Say Weeknd, I didn't know you were a teacher. That's what you did after you retired?" The head security guard laughed.

"It's a living." I joked as I walked out towards the door.

...

"Someone wants to explain to me how you all got in here?" I asked the girls as they stood outside near my car.

"Jayde?"

She turned her head away.

"Michelle?"

She just shrugged her shoulders and awkwardly smiled at me.

"Kimora?"

She bit her lip. "We used fake IDs, Mr. Tesfaye!"

"Mora, what the fuck?" Michelle snapped and she shot her a dirty look.

Jayde elbowed her and she held up her hands in defense.

"I'm sorry." She told them. "Please don't tell my parents..." she begged.

I open up my mouth to say something until I hear Hawk laughing from behind me.

The crew were all laughing with each other like this was so hilarious, but this shit was serious.

They were all underage in a club and Jayde got sexually assaulted on the dance floor. Something had to be done.

I waved them off to cut the shit and then turned my attention back to the girls.

"Kimora, it's okay. I won't tell your parents about this-"

"Oh, thank you!"

"But-"

"There's always a but," Michelle said.

"But," I reiterated, "I want your fake IDs..."

"What?!" Jayde said angrily.

"Come on Mr. T. These were expensive." Michelle chimed in.

"I want all of the IDs and I am taking each of you girls home," I said.

"Are you serious?" Jayde shot off again.

"Yes, I am, unless you want me to call all of your parents. We can involve them and they can come get you if you want."

"Ugh!" They all stomped away toward my Range Rover.

I sighed and turned to my boys. They let out a big laugh as they patted me on the back.

"Damn, nigga you sound like you're their daddy."

"Damn, Abel. Laying down the law..." I laughed at them.

"Mar, I'm gonna drop the girls off to their houses and be at the after party later, if that's cool."

"I'm with it, bro." He said as he dapped me up. He patted my shoulder as the others headed off.

"Aye, my nigga. Is one of those girls that fruit you was talking about?"

"I don't even know what you're talking about-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, you can't fool me, nigga. Look don't bite the apple, right? And you better be at the party."

"Alright, man. I'll be there. Peace." I said to him before walking away.

"Peace, nigga."

I knew that Lamar was right, but the way, Jayde looked in this outfit she had on... damn she was really showing out and showing off. She looked so fucking sexy tonight, I couldn't deny that. But 'Mar was right.

That shit with her is forbidden; off limits. Don't bite the apple.

I walked over to my car and opened the door. Michelle was in the front seat with Mora sitting behind her. Michelle and Jay were visibly upset, but I didn't care. I wasn't about to let them swing through these clubs and get themselves in trouble like tonight.

Alright, who lives the furthest?" I said starting up my car.

"I live fifteen minutes from here and then Jayde and Michelle are further out, but they live close to each other," Mora said.

"Wow, so you want to give him our social security number too, Mora? You just giving all the details tonight huh?" Michelle said.

"Michelle shut up," Jayde said.

"You." She retorted.

"That's enough of that," I said. "Kimora, tell me what your address is so I can put it into the GPS. And then remember on your way out, give me the fake ID."

"Yes, sir." She said sheepishly.

...

"Okay, Michelle. Is this the house right there?" I asked.

"Yes." She's been giving me attitude this entire drive. She should be thanking me, I'm saving her little ass by just taking the IDs and not bringing her parents into this.

She reached for the car door, but I called out her name. "Michelle." She looked up at me.

"ID," I said.

She sighed, went into her bag, and pulled out the laminated card slapping it into my hand.

"Thank you. See you, Monday." She slammed my car door and my eyes shifted to Jayde.

I looked at her through the rearview mirror. Her chest heaved as she nervously watched me.

"Well..." I said.

"Well, what?"

"Are you gonna continue to pout in the backseat or are you coming to the front?"

She continued to pout and slid her seatbelt off of her body. "Okay." She said.

She walked around and climbed in the front seat, sighing as she sat down.

I pulled off and we rode in silence, my annoyance still lingered thinking about the what-ifs of what could have happened to her tonight if I wasn't at the same club as her.

My nose flared thinking of the nigga that touched on her. Although he was carried out of the club a bloodied mess, I still wanted to lay him the fuck out for what he did.

My hands tightened around the steering wheel until the veins popped out of them.

I could feel her staring at the side of my face, but my view remained focused on the road ahead of me.

"Can you say something please?" She suddenly spoke softly.

"What the fuck do you want me to say, Jay? Huh? You want me to give you a long speech about how dumb it was of you and your friends to be in that club?"

Her expression softened and she looked down at her lap.

"Anything could have happened to you, Jay! That nigga back there could have raped you! He could have forced you out of the club and killed you! It is crazy niggas out here!" I shouted at her and she tensed at my harsh tone.

Tears started to trickle down her cheeks and she quickly wiped them with her hand.

I didn't mutter another word. I let her sit there and cry and hoped that my words sunk into her head so she wouldn't do some dumb shit like this ever again.

She sniffles. "Look, I can't go back home tonight. My parents are going to ask too many questions about where I was and I'm sure Mora's mother is going to call my mom, so-"

"What are you asking me, Jayde?"

"I know things are awkward... especially after all that happened yesterday, but you would really be saving my ass by just letting me stay at your place until morning."

I ran my hand over my beard. "J..."

"Please... I know you are irritated with me right now, but I'm begging you."

I sighed and made the turn to head to my place. I knew I was making a huge mistake, but I couldn't say no to her.

She smiled when she noticed we weren't going in the direction of her house. "Thank you." She said softly.

...

I trailed behind Mr. Tesfaye as we walked into his apartment through a discreet entrance.

I was painfully quiet. I didn't think he would let me lay low here and I was thankful, but I still was extremely nervous around him.

My parents are already on me so heavy about any and everything recently and if they were to find out about me sneaking out with my friends to go clubbing- not to mention the fake ID cards- I would be grounded till the end of the century.

I closed the door behind me and then watched as he walked deeper into his apartment.

"Jayde..." He said.

"Yes?" I followed behind him.

"You never did give me your fake ID."

"But I- I..." I stammered and my voice trailed off as I watched him lift his hand and hold it out.

"Jayde. Give it to me." He lowered his voice to push his authority.

I frowned and gave him the card. "Thank you." He said.

"I still don't see why you have to take all of our ID cards. I mean you were a teenager once, too. We just wanted to have some fun."

"You were felt up by a stranger in a club tonight and almost got fucking arrested. That sounds fun to you?"

"I didn't know you cared," I said, holding my arm and slightly looking up at him.

"I care about all my students."

I smiled even though that wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear from him.

"Thank you," I said to him.

"Can I... where do I..." I gestured toward the couch to see if he wanted me to sleep there.

"Huh? Oh! No. No, you'd sleep in the guest room. Like-"

"Like last time," I said awkwardly as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

The chilled air blasting throughout his apartment was sobering me up quickly.

"Okay..." I nodded to myself.

I had the same intense feeling wash over me, the feeling of what almost was, and with that floating above my head and the alcohol in my system, my sights were only set on him.

Damn the consequences.

He looked me in my eye for a moment and then nodded at me.

He cleared his throat and ran his hand over the back of his head.

"Well, Goodnight. I'll drop you off home early in the morning so- get some sleep." His voice trailed off as he tried to exit the room quickly.

I grabbed his hand.

"Hey..." I said.

He quickly turned around to me.

"Jayde..." he huffed as part of his body still stood towards the door.

"I just..." I held my bottom lip in my mouth as I glanced up at him. I had so much that I wanted to say then and there, but all I could manage was, "I just wanted to say thank you again. You're a great teacher... and an even better guy... I... you're just doing me a real favor here."

I stood there as he smiled coyly.

"Well, Thank you. Now go to sleep." I watched as he turned to take my coat to hang in the closet.

I played with my fingers nervously, trying hard to build the courage to say what was on my mind.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Abel..." I blurted out softly and he froze at the closet, his back still facing me.

"Don't tell me that, Jayde. You already know that we are playing with fire here. Get some rest." He dismissed me.

I watched as he hurried to hang up my coat before walking out of the door and I followed him out into the hall.

"I can't stop thinking about the way you touched me... have you thought about it?" I muttered as I walked behind him.

"Fuck." He muttered, ruffling through his hair as he quickly walked toward his room.

"Why are you doing this shit to me, huh?" He turns to me and I can see all the frustration on his face.

I cower back a little as he comes and towers over me in the upstairs hallway.

"I'm not doing anything..." I mustered and I could see his jaw tighten.

"Yes, you are, Jay!" He snapped.

"I know you know how badly I want you and how much I try to control myself and you play off that shit..."

"I-"

You need to quit acting like I'm not a grown-ass nigga who will do things to you that you've never felt. I've been picturing my tongue being inside of you since you walked into my classroom."

I trembled at the sound of his words and his alluring touch as his gaze and hands slowly slid down my body.

My hands reach up to gently caress the sides of his face as we stare at each other intensely.

My eyes trail down to his lips as my skin turns as hot as fire. Fuck. I want his lips on me so bad... all over me.

"Eat it..." I whisper seductively.

My hands move down slowly from his face to his broad shoulders and strong, sculpted arms until they finally reach his hands that are on my waist. "Eat the fruit that feeds your spirit..."

"You don't know what you do to me, I crave you like a drug... you're perfect, but..."

"But what.." I sensually brushed my nose and my lips against his.

"You..." he groaned against my lips.

"I what..." I softly pecked his lips.

"You-you're way too fucking young for me." He brushed his nose against mine gently, looking down at my lips as I put his hands on my thighs.

"Jayde... what are you doing?" Abel swallowed hard. "I thought you didn't want this to go this far..." I didn't answer him because if I did then I would have lost my nerves.

Abel bit his lip as I moved his hands down to my exposed thighs. I could hear his breathing stagger as I slipped one of his hands between my legs and clamped my thighs together, feeling his fingertips graze against my pussy through my panties. Both of us shut our eyes at the contact.

Soft moans erupted from me as I started to grind against his fingers.

"Fuck, Jay..." He cups my face with his free hand and I looked into his dark eyes as he rubbed my clit through the thin fabric of my panties with his thumb.

"If we cross this line then there's no turning back. You know that right?" He whispered.

"I know..." She poked her juicy lips out towards me and I bent down and hungrily kissed them, I couldn't resist anymore.

I felt her arms wrap tight around me and I lifted her off the ground.

"Mmm," she moaned as I carried her to my room. I felt my back hit against the door of my bedroom and Jayde reached down and turned the knob.

The second I laid her back on my bed and looked down at the beautiful angel before me I knew that I couldn't turn back.

She stared up at me dough-eyed and panting, as I slipped off my shirt and slowly climbed on top of her, leaving a sensual trail of kisses down the side of her neck.

"We could stop right now if you want," I whisper to her. I needed her continuous consent because I didn't want her to have any regrets.

She giggles, slowly trailing her soft hands down my chest, admiring my body.

Her hands trailed down further to the bulge in my pants as she leaned up to kiss me again. "I don't want to stop." She assured me.

"I want to feel your tongue..." she whispers to me breathlessly.

Her seducing words shot straight to my dick. My mouth salivated just at the thought of having her pussy in my mouth and my tongue buried inside of her.

I slowly removed her dress from over her breast and her pretty, hard nipples became visible.

"Fuck..." I muttered as Jayde laughed. I dragged my tongue across her nipple and took it into my mouth.

"Oh..." she softly moaned as she cradled the back of my head and grinded against me. "Abel..." she whispered.

I worked my hands between her legs again and gently grazed her lower lips, pulling her panties to the side. My thumb began rubbing on her clit.

I sighed and held onto him, moving my hips and grinding a bit against his hand.

He moaned softly. I moaned back, the friction of his hand in between my legs causing me to grind harder.

He grabbed the nape of my neck, choking me ever so slightly, and made me look into his eyes.

I clutched his sleeve and stared up at him as he continued to pry in between my legs.

"You're getting so wet for me..." He whispered and I moaned in response. "...Does it feel good to you baby?"

"Yes..." I gasped as I looked up at him. I can feel the wetness soaking my panties.

He continued to rub my clit faster while making sure we never broke our gaze.

"Mmm..." He grunted as he increased his speed.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Our lips crashed into each other's as his free arm wrapped around me.

The tantalizing friction of his fingers became too much for me. I began to softly whimper from the pleasure and inched back towards the headboard, but he pushed himself forward and stayed on me, making me take the pleasure.

We stumbled backward and the top of our torsos fell onto the bed, with Abel falling on top of me. His fingers massaged my clit faster.

We panted as we looked up at each other.

"Jay..." He suddenly stopped causing my body to jerk from nearing my climax.

I couldn't find my words to mutter so I nodded my head at him eagerly as my hand caressed the side of his face.

"Are you okay?" He inquired.

"Ye-yeah."

"I just wanted to make sure that you're not too gone... that I'm not taking advantage of you... that you and I can..."

"Yes..." I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer as he cracked a handsome smile.

"That I can do this with a clear conscience." He chuckled as he finished his sentence.

"Please..." I said in a voice just below a whisper as I stared into his dark brown eyes. "Please..." I repeated.

"Please what..." he shakily breathed out.

"Put your hands on me again..." I could hear how lustful my whispers sounded as they desperately escaped my lips, but I didn't care.

This may never happen again. "Touch me...like you said that you wanted to... what did you say before?" I dragged my finger over his bottom lip and he hungrily bucked at me like he wanted to fuck me senseless, but then quickly recomposed himself in.

"I'm sorry..." He laughed to himself. "Y-you just don't know how bad I want you..." He didn't want to scare me I guess.

"I don't know... but I want you to show me..." I said to him. "You said you've been wanting to bury your tongue between my thighs since you met me..."

I inched up on the bed until my head touched the large headboard, and I slowly ran my hands over my thighs as I looked up at him. I propped myself up so that I could look into his eyes.

"Show me please, baby..." I pleaded.

He bit down on his lip as he looked down at me. He quickly wiped the sweat from his brow.

His gaze changed. It was more intense, almost determined.

He grabbed my leg and slowly removed my shoe.

I watched as he gently took the other off my foot and let it fall to the floor.

"Take them off..." he said in a low voice as his hands inched up my thighs.

I understood and quickly slid my panties down my legs. He quickly pulled them down the rest of the way and let them fall to the floor.

One of his hands rested on my thigh as he looked up at me.

"I'm gonna go slow with you... I need to savor this..." he said to me. "Goddamn... let me see her..." The rasp in his voice was causing me to drip onto his luxurious bedspread.

I laid down slowly and slightly opened my legs.

In that dark room, a sliver of moonlight coming in from the shutters traced the edge of his face.

He grabbed my thighs and I parted them for him.

As my dress gathered and rose near my chest he could see me. My naked half clear as day.

It was like he was studying me the way he looked at it.

"Fuck, baby.. look at that beautiful clit." his voice shuddered, there on his knees in front of me.

I could feel him. The intense heat his body gave off was something unreal. I could tell how much he wanted to do this.

He licked his lips and then lowered his head.

"Fuck, I'm gonna eat the fuck out of this pussy..." he muttered. I could feel how close he was to my lower lips and the tension was killing me.

I anxiously awaited the feel of his tongue as I lay there, my legs spread for him and my body tense and shaking.

I gasped as I felt his long tongue flicking over my pussy.

His tongue slowly moved over my clit. I was still a little sensitive from before, so I jumped a little, but I wanted him to continue.

He moaned and the sudden vibration of his voice sent shock waves through my body.

The slow pace he had started with gradually sped up.

He rapidly flicked his tongue over my throbbing clit as he rested his head on my thigh and moans vibrated against me.

"A-Abel..." I found my hand resting behind his head as he continued to lick up my juices. He swirled his tongue around my clit causing my back to arch.

As the feeling intensified, the words began to fall from my mouth. "Oh my G- ugh!" I moaned and grabbed at my breast as he grabbed my leg and draped it over his shoulder.

...

I couldn't help but be completely enamored with her.

I finally had her in my grasp, in my presence. Her essence on my lips.

I continued to flick my tongue against her clit as she gasped and panted, jerking her legs around.

She tasted so fucking good that I couldn't help but want her to cum all over my face.

This was wrong, and I knew it.

She knew it.

But here and now, she was mine. My forbidden fruit, and she tasted better than I could have ever dreamed.

"Fuck, yes..." I moaned against her pussy. Jayde was beginning to shake from just the flick of my tongue and I just became hungrier.

I knew that she was on the verge of cumming, but I wasn't done with her yet.

I needed to taste more of her. I lifted my head and licked my fingers before rubbing her pussy nice and slow.

She watched, trembling as I lean over to suck up the juices that drenched my fingertips.

"Open your legs wider for me," I instructed her.

Her trembling legs opened wider and I stared down at her beautiful pussy.

I bit my lip and slowly stuck my finger inside of her. I watched her face light up as she tightened around my finger.

She grabbed my arm and tried to pull it away.

"Don't..." she groaned.

"Don't what?" I chuckled.

"Don't you fucking tease me..." she said staring up at me.

I could feel myself hardening from the words that she spoke.

Without saying another word I inserted another finger.

"Oh shit..." she moaned as she threw her head back.

I lowered myself between her legs again and went back to flicking my tongue against her clit while now fingering her.

"Mmm, you're tightening up on my fingers, baby? Are you trying to push it out?"

"Ugh, no... no, but I can't..." she began to sweat slightly as her back arched from the bed.

"You can't what?" I asked in between flicks of my tongue.

"I can't take it..." she whimpered.

I kissed her inner thighs as I continued to move my fingers deeper inside of her. "Yes, you can, baby."

"No I c-can't..." she moaned loudly. "Oh my god! Oh..."

"Baby, please..." I gently kissed her clit. "I just want you to cum for me." I planted another kiss on her throbbing clitoris and then I took it into my mouth.

Her body jolted and her moans transitioned into tiny pants as she convulsed.

I start to suck on her quivering clit unrelentingly, becoming greedy and desperate for her cum.

She had both of her hands placed on the back of my head applying pressure, so I could tell that she didn't want me to stop.

I remove my fingers and hungrily bury my face between her legs. My tongue flicked rapidly and slurped all over her pussy, moving back and forth from my clit to her entrance to sample even more of her juices.

Her juices began to dribble down my chin, but I couldn't stop. I immersed my tongue between her legs, burying it inside of her.

"I want all of it..." I muttered softly. "Give me fucking all of it..." I whispered in between her legs.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum. I'm..." Her back arched up off the bed as she squirmed around and began to squirt.

I stayed on her, I didn't miss a drop of what she was spilling.

Her pants turned into loud moaning as more and more of her cum squirted out all over my tongue and beard. I moaned, slurping up every drop.

"Oh...Fuck! Fuck! F-" She covered her mouth as she shook and I moved my fingers towards her clit, rubbing it gently.

"I want to eat it again..." I continued to lick her delicious juices and she started to push me away. "Uh-uh!" She laughed.

She cried into her hand as I moved positions to hold her, wiping her juices from my mouth with my hand.

"Oh my god..." she cried against my shoulder.

"That's just the beginning," I said picking up her chin. She hungrily kissed my lips and I pulled her body on top of mine.

I brushed the hair from her red face. "I'm gonna take my time with you, J. I want you cumming at least three more times before the sun rises."

She brushed her nose against mine and kissed me and I grabbed the back of her head to deepen our embrace.

"Mmm. I want you to teach me how to ride it..." she seductively whispers. "I want you so bad." I groan as she starts to pull at my jeans and begin to unbutton them as she grinds against me. My dick was already rock hard and throbbing for her.

"Take that dick out..." I instruct her, needing to feel her hand wrap around it to ease some of the tension.

She started unfastening my pants and started to yank them down with my boxers. I felt the tip of my dick graze over her sensitive clit, which caused us both to moan.

I thought this was going to be it, the day when one of my wildest fantasies was finally fulfilled, but I was mistaken.

"Abel?" I heard the guest room door swing open and Jayde froze in fear on top of me.

...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
312K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...