The Alpha and His Engineer (B...

By BakuDeku_Writer

( Hero Bakugou x Support course Deku) Izuku Midoriya a quirkless omega whose dream diverted from being a her... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Attack
Chapter 3: The Confession
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: UA High
Chapter 6: New Schools
Chapter 7: Another Normal Day
Chapter 8: Finding Out
Chapter 9: Katsuki's Birthday
Chapter 10: Suprise
Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 12: The Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Internship
Chapter 14: The Enemies' Win
Chapter 15: First Term Finals
Chapter 16: Training Camp
Chapter 17: The Rescue
Chapter 18: Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 19: Trouble
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 22: Welcome
Chapter 23: Suspicion
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Christmas
Chapter 26: School Year's End
Chapter 27: Finale
Chapter 28: Epilogue

Chapter 21: The Raid

2.9K 85 18
By BakuDeku_Writer

(Hi everyone and welcome to chapter 21 ^^. Once again asking for ideas if you have any, if not, that's okay but I'm happy to hear any suggestions. Anyway, hope you enjoy!)

Aizawa looked up at him, taking his eyes off his computer. "Alright, what do you need," Aizawa asked leaning back. Katsuki smirked, "I need you to get a group of heroes together as quickly as you can. Tonight, we're going to raid the villain base, there will be a briefing as well. The minimum is to get my omega out of there quickly but having the rest of the class could allow us to apprehend the villains. Also, if what I think is happening is, we may need an ambulance as well. It's a big request but I think it's needed for this," he said. Aizawa looked at him, "Sounds reasonable enough to me for what you're talking about, I'll see what I can do. I'll at least be able to permit you to use your quirks and allow you to leave after curfew," he said. Katsuki then turned around. "Thanks, see you in class and tonight," he said as he left the teacher's dormitory and headed back to his own dorm room to get as much sleep he could get.

Katsuki was filled with too much adrenaline to get any sleep, he was too filled with worry and excitement for what would come tonight. Once sunlight started seeping into his room, Katsuki finally exited his dorm and got ready for the day. He went to the kitchen area to get himself something to eat before school started and waited for some of his friends to wake up and come to get breakfast.

After about an hour of waiting, Katsuki was greeted by his friends. They walked up to him seeing him pacing around the room. "Hey bro, you good?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah, just thinking, I'm excited for tonight, we're getting him back," Katsuki said as he stopped pacing around. "Wait you found out where he is?" Mina exclaimed. "Yeah," Katsuki said rolling his eyes. "That's great!" the rest of his friends said. Katsuki nodded, "We'll be getting him soon." Katsuki continued to talk with his friends until it was almost time for class.

Katsuki sat there in class staring blankly at the front of the class trying his best to listen to the class lecture. The day just couldn't go any slower in Katsuki's opinion, hell, the second he had woken up he wished the day was almost over. All he could do right now was wait, he didn't want to miss anything important in class.

Once class was dismissed for the day Katsuki ran up to his room as fast as possible. He sat down at his desk and pulled out the map where he had circled where Izuku was. Then, he grabbed his laptop and went downstairs. Once he came back up he had something other than his laptop in his hand as well, an enlarged picture of the old warehouse. He started planning out how the raid of the warehouse would work. From what Katsuki could see there weren't a lot of exits, and the ones that he could see would be easily guardable.

Katsuki sighed and walked into the main area before noticing that Aizawa was there waiting for him. "I got everything you need other than the ambulance, once the debriefing is over I'll ask one to meet us there. You should hurry because everyone is standing around confused," Aizawa said pointing over to a far corner of the room where his classmates and some teachers were. Katsuki walked over to them. He laid both maps out for everyone to see and while the heroes looked calm, Katsuki's classmates looked even more confused.

"Here's what's happening. That person who got caught a few days ago, we're getting him back. This is where the League of Villains is keeping him," Katsuki pointed to a group of people huddled around the map. "You 5 will be guarding this exit, if anyone comes out through his door, apprehend them." Katsuki debriefed everyone on their positions, appointing most heroes to come with him and enter the building to fight the villains. They were ready and now, they were heading to save Izuku.

Izuku was disturbed from his sleep by loud noises and bright lights. Izuku squinted looking around, he was still in the same room but this time Twice was standing in the middle of the room seeming worried. Then he heard an extremely loud noise, an explosion, Katsuki had finally found him.

Izuku started to move slowly so Twice wouldn't notice that Izuku had woken up while he stood his guard. However, Twice noticed and approached him. Then, he walked over practically towering over Izuku. Surprisingly, Twice didn't say anything, he just put a finger up to where his mouth was signaling a "Be quiet."

Izuku looked at him and backed away. Then, once he was far enough away, Izuku yelled as loud as he could. "Kacchan!" he called out repeatedly not caring when Twice approached him again. "Be quiet," Twice said. Izuku just continued screaming loudly in the hope Katsuki could hear him. Twice's face twitched and he walked closer to him sounding more aggressive than before. "Shut up!" he yelled before his head twitched again. "Just quiet down okay?"

Twice continued to walk closer to Izuku who backed away as he tried to scream even louder, tears streaming down his face becoming even more scared. Twice was still switching between the two personalities until the more aggressive one snapped, slapping him right across the cheek. Just then, the door opened.

Katsuki ran into the building just like the rest of the heroes, blowing up any villain in his path. However, he had a different task, finding Izuku during this chaos before he became out of reach again. As he separated from the group multiple villains ran at him. He stopped them with ease while Shigaraki and the other more elite villains were too busy dealing with the heroes. Katsuki started running out of the room down corridor after corridor, blowing up the small villains that tried to stop him along his way. Then he heard it, a small cry of help, it was still far away and thus Katsuki couldn't comprehend what the person crying out was saying but he ran toward the noise in hopes that it was Izuku.

As Katsuki ran using his explosions to blast quickly through each corridor, the cries became clearer until they became definite words. "Kacchan!" he heard the voice say. There was with no doubt, it was Izuku. Katsuki ran harder than before pushing himself to get there quicker. Finally, after only a few minutes of running, Katsuki made it to the door that was the source of the noise. He blasted down the door and a look of shock and horror came onto his face.

Of course, he had to come in right as Twice slapped Izuku on the face. Katsuki looked at Izuku who was trembling as tears streamed down his face. He instinctively attacked Twice throwing explosion after explosion at him until he was unconscious. He then got up and approached Izuku. Izuku backed up until his back hit the wall. "Shh~ it's okay, I'm here," Katsuki said reaching out to Izuku as he crouched down to the level Izuku sat at.

Izuku immediately lunged at Katsuki wrapping his arms around him. "Kacchan, I missed you so much! I was so scared!" Izuku wailed grabbing Katsuki with all the strength he could muster. "C'mon, let's get you out of here," he said standing up with Izuku in his arms. Before leaving, Katsuki looked at the surroundings, then he realized, it was the same place he had seen Izuku in his dreams, he needed urgent medical care. Without any other thought, Katsuki bolted out the door hoping to see the ambulance outside. He passed the heroes that fought at the front seeing that even Shigaraki had been apprehended. "Got him, there are some unconscious villains around the building," Katsuki told them.

One of the heroes told the rest through a walkie-talkie system. When Katsuki ran out of the building he saw most of his classmates were there chatting cheerfully outside. Katsuki looked around and spotted the ambulance. "Hey, Bakubro, congrats-" Katsuki was off before Kirishima could congratulate him. He then knew what was happening when he saw Katsuki jump into the ambulance, the doors closing behind him. The sirens went off and the ambulance started toward the nearest hospital. Most of his classmates looked at each other and then at the ambulance.

Katsuki sat there in Izuku's hospital room as he thought back on the ride in the ambulance. It hadn't been a long ride but it was definitely memorable. Katsuki had taken a closer look at Izuku during the ride and it made him worry. Izuku had deep cuts on his arms and his shirt was covered with blood. Katsuki was incredibly glad to see Izuku again, even if it was just looking over Izuku's unconscious body lying on a hospital bed.

He sighed and put his head down on the bed for some rest, he needed it. He didn't get much since Inko burst into the room. "How is he?" she asked Katsuki giving him a worried glance before her eyes fixated on her son. She looked at her son and put a hand over her mouth in shock, the tears that had threatened to spill now did, streaming down her face. Katsuki got up and walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder he said, "We'll find out how he's doing when he wakes up, he'll have a check-up then."

Inko nodded and took a seat close to Izuku's bed. "I'm so sorry that I couldn't find him sooner," Katsuki said as he too felt tears threaten to spill. Inko turned to face him, "You did the best you could, at least you got him back," she reassured as Katsuki just stared at Izuku's general direction. The two sat in uncomfortable silence before Mitsuki came into the room. "Where is he..." Mitsuki trailed off from her declaration at the end as she saw what was going on. Izuku lay there sleeping on the bed with both Katsuki and Inko looking terribly depressed, especially Inko.

She walked over to them, "How is he," she asked looking at them sadly. "We won't know the damage until he wakes up for the check-up, all we know at the moment is that he's stable," Katsuki said still having his arms in a reassuring hug around Inko while she continued to cry. Mitsuki looked at Katsuki, "Get up," she said. Katsuki didn't have the mental energy to argue so he just did as told and stood up walking over to Mitsuki. She pulled him into a hug and started to rub his back, Katsuki on the other hand just meekly put his hands up slightly wrapping them around his mother.

"Let it all out, it's okay," Mitsuki said as she continued to rub Katsuki's back. Katsuki started to cry, the tears he had been fighting to keep back suddenly came out of his eyes like a waterfall. Katsuki stood there silently crying in his mother's hug for a few minutes before pushing her away and going back to where he sat before. Mitsuki sighed before taking a seat nearby, it was pretty late a Mitsuki needed to head back so she didn't stay much longer. That left Katsuki and Inko in the room. Inko looked over at Katsuki and smiled, "Why don't you go back, I know you have school tomorrow, it's not good to stay up too late," she said. Katsuki stood up and walked over to Inko. "Alright, but if I'm going I'm dragging you with me, it's not good for you to stay too long either," Katsuki said extending an arm out toward Inko.

Inko just smiled and got up exiting the hospital with Katsuki. The two went their separate ways and when Katsuki made it back to the dorms no one was awake. It was fairly late so it was reasonable that everyone was asleep. Katsuki went up to his dorm room and when he went to sleep, it was the first normal dream he had had for a few days.

When Katsuki woke up, he felt refreshed, much better than the nights Izuku had been captured. He got ready for the day and went downstairs for some breakfast, as much as he'd like to spend the day watching Izuku, he still had to go to school. He had a simple breakfast of toast and eggs and while he ate, of course, someone had to bother him. "Hey, how's he doing?" Kirishima asked walking over to him. Katsuki sighed, he was going to have to deal with that question all day. "Hopefully I'll find out by today," Katsuki said before going back to his breakfast. Kirishima then went off to get breakfast.

Once Katsuki was done, he grabbed his bag and left the dormitory. It was still early but he was allowed in the classroom, it would give him some quiet and peaceful time before he was bombarded with questions. Once again, he just had to get through the day that he already wished was over.

Katsuki sat at his desk working on the class worksheet, he was currently answering the math problems that were on the sheet. He had always been gifted in math like many other subjects so solving the equations was a nice way to relax and focus his brain for the second half of the day. Lunch had just ended and he became even more eager to leave school. Luckily not as many people had asked Katsuki about Izuku as he had expected. He was grateful for it, he certainly didn't want to keep repeating himself over and over again with the same answer and question.

The rest of the day went by slowly and Katsuki got more and more agitated that the clock wouldn't change faster as the minutes ticked away. Once class was dismissed he got up and left the campus and went over to the hospital. There Izuku sat upright on his bed smiling at him as he walked in. Katsuki relaxed a little more and walked over to him pulling him into a tight hug.

Izuku hugged back. "When did you wake up?" Katsuki asked. "Just a few minutes ago, I'll be in for a check-up soon," Izuku answered. Sure enough, Izuku was called into the doctor's office for his check-up a few minutes later. "Go ahead and take a seat," the doctor said gesturing to a chair nearby. Izuku quickly sat down and the doctor started a normal check-up, the doctor checked his blood pressure, breathing, weight, and height. He also added an x-ray so that they could check Izuku's injuries to the full extent.

After everything was done, Izuku was left in the doctor's office as the doctor went to check the results. Izuku sat there swinging his legs back and forth to calm himself as he waited anxiously. When the doctor returned, it had felt like a lifetime ago that Izuku had seen the doctor leave. The doctor walked over to him and sat back down. "So, do you want the good news or bad news first?" the doctor asked. "Good news," Izuku said, he needed something positive after such a terrible week. "So, most of your body is fine, you'll recover just fine and be discharged the day after tomorrow." Izuku smiled before looking at him again. "And the bad news?"

"So, for the bad news, those cuts you got were pretty deep and there's going to be some scaring on your arms and around your stomach," the doctor said in a sort of devastated tone. Izuku looked at him confused. "That doesn't sound too bad, you sound terribly sad for something as little as that," Izuku responded. "There's something else..." The doctor paused, it couldn't have been a good sign. Izuku started to worry making him hold his breath. "The area around your waist was more damaged than the rest, specifically around your uterus." Izuku knew what was coming, he was just hoping that he wouldn't have to hear it. "I'm sorry, but there's a high chance you'll never be able to bear children."

(Okay, that's chapter. I have this week off entirely so I should hopefully be able to post another chapter this week. That's all, hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night ^^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 75 9
Story of a student who developed a crush on a familiar person but turns out was his childhood friend. This is my very first story and my grammar is...
768K 33.4K 47
~Villain outreach program makes a comeback bros~ ~TodoBakuDeku~ ~Villain AU~ ~Second Year~ When the League of Villains gets captured by pros, they w...
102K 2.1K 10
Bakugo gets accused of being the UA traitor. How will the class react? The story begins towards the end of their first year after the Nine and overha...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...