Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One: Munchkin
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: The Legends Are True
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Nine: Finally!
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter One: Sugar
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Three: New Chapter
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Two: It's Ana
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Four: So Proud
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Six: It's Time
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter Three: It's Always Been You

27.3K 658 136
By M3_Writer

Chapter Three:
It's Always Been You

The next day I woke up on a cloud again. I missed waking up on a cloud because I knew exactly where I was.

I smiled and tried to get up but felt two pairs of arms wrapped around me. I looked from left to right to see Emmett and Rosalie watching me with a smile.

I smiled at both of them before laying back down.
"Are you okay?" Rosalie asked me concerned. I nodded at my mates.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It feels a lot better," I told them and they nodded at me.

"Annie we need to talk," Emmett told me and I sighed nodding my head at him. We all then sat up. Rosalie and Emmett are in front of me and me leaning against the headboard.

"Annie we hurt you and we know we did, but if you give us one more chance we will never do it again," Emmett told me and I looked down thinking about his words.

When I looked up I saw their worried expressions about my answer.

"You both destroyed me when you left, and then when I saw you both again it completely broke me. Because I was finally learning to live without you two. But when I thought I was going to die all I could think about was both of you. Because it's always been you. Both of you," I told them and saw them smile at me.

Before Rosalie pulled me into a kiss first. She kissed me with everything in her holding me as tightly as she could without hurting me. When we finally broke apart I smiled at her kissing her lips softly once again before I was pulled away from Rosalie and turned around to meet Emmett's lips.

He kissed me with as much passion as he could. While we were kissing I started to feel lips kissing the back of my neck and I felt Emmett start to move down to my neck I hissed in pain as he made contact with my neck making them both pull away immediately.

"Are you okay?" I heard both of them ask and I nodded at them getting up and heading to the mirror. I sighed as I started staring at my neck that was covered in bruises. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked up to see Rosalie.

"You okay?" She asked me and I nodded looking into her eyes instead of looking at my neck.

"With you always," I told her making her smile at me and then kiss my head. I smiled at her before realizing something.

"Oh dang it," I muttered making both my mates look at me.

"What's wrong?" Emmett asked me coming up beside me and started to cheek me over. I laughed at him shaking my head.

"No nothings wrong I just realized that I am going to have to thank Edward," I told them shaking my head. They laughed at me with find smiles.

"I heard that!" I heard Edward yell making me roll my eyes at him.

"Stop ear dropping you stalker!" I screamed out to him.

"I am not a stalker! And you should be thanking me and if you aren't then don't speak to me!" Edward yelled making me roll my eyes. He used the words that I spoke to him.

"You know what Cullen you better run! I have a very scary person on speed dial!" I yelled out to him and he immediately shut up at that. I laughed in victory.

"If you both are done Ana you need to start getting ready school starts in an hour!" Alice yelled and I nodded.

"Alright I'm coming I need a turtle neck, Alice!" I yelled as I started to head to her room. Getting to her and Jasper's room I smiled as I knocked.

"Knock, knock," I said as I walked inside making Jasper roll his eyes.

"Shut up Cowboy," I told him making him playfully glare at me. I stuck my tongue out at him as Alice came out of the closet.

"Here are some turtle necks," Alice told me and I nodded as Jasper left the room to let me change.

As I started to put it on it wouldn't go past my boobs.
"Dang it," I muttered turning to Alice.

"I can't wear your tops my boobs grew," I told her as I took the top off and put the Emmetts back on.

"Really?" Alice asked and I nodded taking her hand.
"See feel," I told her as she started to touch my boobs. At the exact moment, both Emmett and Jasper walked in and stopped dead in their track.

"Um, why is your wife feeling my mates' boobs?"
"Why is my wife feeling your mate's boobs?" Jasper and Emmett asked at the same time making both of us turn to them.

"My boobs grew and I was showing Alice," I told them as Rosalie walked in the room.

"Yeah, I noticed did you go up another cup size?" Rosalie asked me as I nodded at her.

"Yeah so I am going to have to wear your top baby," I told her kissing her cheek. She nodded at me kissing my lips softly.

"Of course but you are too short to wear my jeans," Rosalie told me and I nodded at her.

"I'm just going to wear Alice. My boobs grew but my butt didn't," I told her as I walked back to Emmett and Rosalie's room.

After finally getting dressed I walked downstairs making sure my neck was covered.

"My neck is covered right?" I asked Alice as I come up to her and she looked and nodded fixing my collar a little.

"Yeah, it is," Alice told me and I smiled at her kissing her cheek.

"Um but your not," Edward told me as he walked up to us. I glared at him.

"Shut up you 100-year-old virgin," I told him as Alice tried her hardest not to laugh.

"Says the other virgin," Edward told me making me laugh softly at him.

"Edward who said I was a virgin," I told him making him look wide-eyed at me.

"Wait does your brothers know?" Edward asked me making me look wide-eyed towards him. He shook his head at me realizing that they did from my thoughts. 

"Does your brothers know what?" Emmett asked as he and Rosalie came downstairs. I glared at Edward as he smirked at me.

"Well that Ana-," Edward started before I covered his mouth with my hand glaring at him.

"Speak one more word and you will lose a very important friend," I told him and he gulped at me nodding his head.

I turned to my mates and same at them and then walked up to them with a smile.

"I'll see you both later," I told them and they smiled at me kissing my cheeks.

"Be safe and call us if you need us," Emmett told me and I nodded at him.

"I will promise," I told him as I turned to Jasper and Alice. I ran to Jasper jumping on his back.

"On forward Cowboy!" I yelled making him roll his eyes as everyone else laughed.

_____

The school day was boring besides me telling Jess and Angela about Rosalie and Emmett. They were beyond happy but did threaten to kill them if they hurt me.

Angela then told me about Jess and Jacob. I immediately squealed told her I shipped but I would kill him if he ever hurt her. Which made her laugh until she noticed I was serious and smiled at me.

It was now time for lunch I was sitting between Jess and Angela. Jess was named valedictorian. Mike was trying to help her with her speech. Which he wasn't.

"My fellow students. Cool. Right? Wow. Okay, right? -- Cute. We are the future. Anything is possible... ... If you just believe," Mike sighed making all Jess and I scoff at him.

"Nice," Angela told him rolling her eyes. I sniffed a laugh at her obvious sarcasm that Mike ignored.

"Blah, blah, blah... Perfect. And got yourself a speech," Mike says as he rips the page out of the notebook and, hands it to Jessica.

"No, this will be my speech. When I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So... Thank you," Jess tells him as crumples the paper and tosses it at him.

"Ya gotta embrace the cliches, Jess," Mike told her.
"They have the bread and butter of all valedictorians," Eric told her agreeing with Mike making me roll my eyes at him.

"And that is why you are not valedictorian. And Jess doesn't need cliches. Speech is gonna be epic," Angela says and I nod pointing my fork at her.

"Epic? It'll change lives," Jess and I say and I smile at her as we both laugh and everyone looks at us funny which makes us laugh even harder.

Alice and Jasper have abruptly appeared, carrying trays of food they won't eat. As they sit down beside Bella.

"I decided to throw a party," Alice said making me smile.

"After all, how many times we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper asks making me and Edward stifle a smile.

"A party? At your place?" Angela asks surprised.
"I've never seen your house," Jess says making me smile.

"No one's ever seen their house. Besides the twins," Eric says still shocked.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward asks making me glare at him.
"It'll be fun," Alice told him trying to make him agree.

"Yeah. That's what you said last time," Bella said making me glare at her and kick her leg under the table seeing Jaspers face fall. I smiled at Jasper in a reassuring way.

Then suddenly Alice freezes, her eyes glazing over. She's having a vision. Mike hasn't noticed yet.

"Well cool, that's really uh... normal of you. What time?" Mike asks as Alice says nothing.

"Dress code? Bring anything? Cheetos?" Mike asks and after a beat, Alice still looks into the distance. Bella looks at Edward, concerned. Edward shrugs it off-nothing to worry about.

"Wake up, Alice," Edward tells her.
"She hasn't been getting much sleep lately, senior jitters," Jasper says as Alice came out of it. I smile reassuringly at her as we all start talking again.

________

After school, I have Jess give me a ride home since Alice and Jasper needed to get home. Getting inside I go to my room and see Sugar. She immediately barks seeing me and I smile at her kissing her cheek.

"Mommy has missed you baby!" I tell her and she smiles and barks again. I smiled at her as I go to my closet and change. I change into one of Emmetts shirts that covers my neck.

After changing Bella opens my door with a smile.
"Hey, I was going to go see mom this weekend do you want to come?" She asked me and sigh.

"I can't I have my last exam Friday," I tell her and she nods me.

"Alright, that's fine. I'll tell mom," she told me and I smile at her as she leaves the room.

______

When I get done with my exam I smile as I walked out of the school talking to another student. I then hear someone yell my name. I turn and smile seeing Jasper. I waved goodbye to the girl I was talking to and go over to him.

"Hey Cowboy what are you doing here?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I need you to come with me," he told me and I was confused but nodded at him getting into the car.

Getting to the Cullen resident I see everyone gathered I looked confused before everyone looks at me.

"Victoria's coming," Carlisle told me and I immediately froze at that.

"What?" I asked him and he sighed. I then realized.
"That was Alice's vision during lunch. And that was why Edward took Bella out of town and tried to take me," I said to no one in particular.

"Yes, it was," Carlisle told me and I sighed going towards the stairs.

"Whoever is staying with me I will be upstairs taking a bath," I told them as I walked upstairs.

"Well I think that went well," Emmett said making Rosalie glare at him then hit him upside the head as she shook her head.

_______

Esme ended up staying. We just finished making brownies when the door was slammed open. Esme and I looked at each other concerned as we ran to the front door.

I immediately stopped in my tracks when I saw Emmett. He was covered in dirty, soaked, and his shirt was ripped.

"What happened?" I asked as I ran to him and placed my hand on his cheek. He immediately relaxed and leaned into my head.

"What happened?" I whispered to him and he sighed.
"Your brother," he muttered and I froze glaring.

"Which one?"I asked with a clenched jaw.
"Paul," Rosalie told me and I nodded stepping away and walking outside.

I immediately pulled my phone out and called Paul. When he didn't answer I called Emily knowing she would.

"Ana! Are you okay?" Emily asked and I smiled.
"Yes, I'm fine Emily. I just need to speak to Paul for a second. And will you not tell him who is calling?" I asked her.

"Of course give me one second," she told me and I smiled. I then heard Paul's voice.

"Hello?" He questioned and I glared.

"Paul Alex Lahote!" I yelled into the phone and heard him sigh.

"I am going to kick your ass! You know will know have to spend a whole weekend with your cousin! And you have to apologize to my mate! Or else!" I yelled as n the phone.

"Can you please stop yelling?" Paul asked me and I saw red.

"¡Voy a matarte! ¡Tu perrito molesto! ¡Si no haces lo que dije, iré a su casa y estafaré a tu amigo! ¡¿Ahora entiendes?!" I yelled into the phone.

(I am going to kill you! Your annoying little dog! If you don't do what I said I will come over there and rip your friend off! Now do you understand?!)

"I understand and I will. Sorry Ana," Paul said in a nervous tone. He knew when I started talking in Spanish I was beyond angry. I sighed nodding my head.

"Good! And I hope everyone is okay! I love you guys see you soon," I told him and he laughed at me.

"We are good and we love you," Paul told me and I smiled saying goodbye one more time before hanging up.

Walking into the house everyone was staring at me.
"What?" I asked them confused.

"You speak Spanish?" Rosalie asked me and I nodded.
"Only when I'm angry. That is why all the guys get angry when I start talking in it," I told them shrugging my shoulders. They smiled at me as I took a brownie and started heading upstairs.

"I'm going to be bed see you guys tomorrow. Also, Emmett shower before you come," I told him with a smile as I waved at everyone heading upstairs. Rosalie laughed as she followed me while Emmett pouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28K 70
enamour /ɪˈnamə,ɛˈnamə/ verb: enamor be filled with love for. Jasper Hale x OC I'd like to thank my sister for making the book cover for me.
111K 2K 46
"I was always shy. I always keep quiet about my feelings but things are different now...i'm different. Thanks to him. He's honestly the best thing th...
791K 17.9K 24
in which two vampires are very possessive over their flirty mate • " want to know a secret? " " sure " " i can't stop thinking about you both " • ...
41.3K 1.3K 15
In which Rosalie Hale finally excepts the mate bond ...