Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€

45🌷

5.4K 400 26
By chandusweety4

Hey lovelies

Even though, my problem didn't get solved, I am still updating for you guys as you people are so eager to read the next update.

I hope you people support me through your precious votes..

Plus I want to inform you all about that, I will update once in a week like before from now. Because, I have exams lined up from next week. So, I would be busy in preparation and exams. Hope you people understand.

And, please don't stop voting as there is no target. Despite of all the issues, I'm still updating for you people. So, I think I deserve votes.

Enjoy the update..

❤❤❤❤❤

Anuj pov:

I woke up at as usual timing in the early morning at 3:00Am and started studying...

At 7Am:

I have been waiting for my mom from last one hour, yet she hasn't arrived to give me Bournvita to me as she usually does.

My mom might be probably still in shock that her princess got married to an unknown person, which is why she forgot that she has a son to take care of.

Shrugging off all those bullshit thoughts, I strolled downstairs only to notice that, the hall is soundless except for the sounds of utensils.

Periappa was reading the newspaper while Appa began sipping his coffee whereas Anna was on the phone talking to some client.

I peeped into the kitchen, mom was busy in preparing breakfast for us where as Ria Anni was helping her with chores, and Periamma is performing pooja in pooja room.

It's complete silence..I feel terrible due to the new environment which I'm feeling right now. Our mansion was never used to be silent, instead it's always filled with laughter due to my Crazy Akka, but now it feels suffocating.

The whole sastry mansion was now completely adorned with silence.

Yesterday, they mentioned that they are not angry with my sis, right? Then, why the hell they have a solemn expressions on their faces.

"Anuj"

I jerked away from my thoughts when I heard the voice of my Periappa.

"Has princess woke up? " Periappa queried me.

"No, periappa" I replied, trying to guess what he is thinking.

He nodded his head and continued to do his work..

I wonder what is running in everyone's brain. If my sister has seen their serious and sad on their faces then she will be devastated again like last night. I have to do something or else she will be gloomy all day again which I can't see.

First, I should make this environment lively so that my sister won't feel bad.

For that I have to bring back my joyous family.

Ahh..I know what I have to do. I grinned at the idea like a mad person and ran to my room.

I took a creepy mask from my cupboard which I bought it in the last month just to scare the shit out of my sister.

Haha..

I smiled inwardly, put on that creepy mask on my face and walked to her room.

She is sleeping like she won the entire world..

I inched towards her, took her phone from the bedside and set the alarm for five minutes from now. I also set the alarm for three turns as well as turned it. I placed it near her ear and scoot underneath her bed. A five minutes later...

Cockoo.....Cockoo....cockoo

Hehee...

My sister groaned in her sleep though she switched it off..But again it rang after 5min..hehe...

Cockoo...cockoo...cockoo..

She hissed in her sleep while tossing around, but turned it off again while I suppressed my laugh.

Again...

Cockoo.....Cockoo...Cockoo..

"What the hell!!" She murmured in annoyance, however she switched it off.

After like 10 minutes, she placed her feet on the floor in irritation to start her day, but I grab her ankle suddenly and left making her yelp in fear. In a fraction of a second, I came out off from the bed and shouted..

Bhooooo....

"Ahhh...mumma ghost"

"Mumma ghost!!"

Haha hahaaa..

My Akka shouted vigorously making me laugh out loudly while taking out the creepy mask from my face whilst staring at my jumping sister who was looking like a frog.

While giggling, I take off my mask from my face and glanced at her only to see a gobsmacked sister of mine.

The look she gave me was hilarious.

Hasna pov:

Cockoo..Cockoo...Cockoo..

I groaned in sleep besides turned off the alarm.

Cockoo..Cockoo..Cockoo..

Again!!

Ughh..

Why the hell that bloody alarm is blasting again when I didn't set it at all..

Hissing, I switched it off again and was about to fall asleep, but gritted my teeth in anger when it again rang.

I turned it off in irritation..uff..my beauty sleep got ruined by this damn alarm. I tossed on my bed for a few seconds and got up by placing my feet on the floor.

As soon as I did, my breath hitched when I felt that someone yanked my leg, in a split second, I saw a ghost face.

"Amma!!! ghost!!!" I screamed loudly in terror.

"Amma!! ghost!!!"

However, the ghost soon began to chuckle but it was a familiar laugh.

I was trying to figure out whose laugh it was yet suddenly the ghost removed the mask and poped out my egghead face..

Egghead...my little bro..

"You, egghead!!" I fumed with rage.

"You scared the shit out of me " I yelled and was about to beat him but in a second he began to flee.

"I will kill you rascal" I chided and started sprinting behind him.

" You can't even catch me to kill me with your 5 feet height" My lil brother retorted, giving me an evil smile as he ran.

We both were downstairs in no time.
All of my family members were
looking at us with a little grin on
their cheeks, as if they were enjoying
our Tom and Jerry fightby pausing
what they were doing. Whereas my
little brother dashed towards Appa.

"Appa..catch that idiot " I yelled.

My Appa gave me a thumbs up and was about to catch him but before Appa could capture him, he rushed into the kitchen while saying..

"Akka, no one can catch me" My lil bro smirked at me evilly.

"Aha!! But I can catch you, baby boo" Anna said, giving a sly smile to him as he ran behind him along with me where as I smirked at our Egghead.

"It's cheating, Anna" My egghead pouted as he ran where as my whole family was laughing at three of us.

"Anna, catch him" I shouted while chasing my lil bro, trying to get a hold of him.

Anna, was on the verge of catching him but that idiot suddenly grabbed two eggs from the kitchen contertop and ran a little far. However, my lil brother came to a halt and turned around towards us. Due to him we both also stopped while panting heavily.

"Anna, if you step closer to me then I will throw these eggs on you both" my lil brother smiled in victory as held up the two eggs at us, while Anna too silently took the eggs from the kitchen slab as he is near the slab.

"Oh really" I remarked, looking at Anna with a smug smile on my face whilst Anna passed two eggs to me silently.

Anna gave a green signal to me and suddenly we both threw the handful of eggs on our lil brother, showering him in an egg bath.

"Hehe"

"Hehee"

We all broke into a fits of laughter when we looked at his funny state. He was looking like a joker due to eggshells lying on his head while the egg white and yolk were dripping from his head. Over all he is looking damn hilarious.

"Chii..yaak..Mom..Periamma"

He screamed while trying to threw the eggs which he had in his hands to which we both smartly doged it off while laughing out heartily.

"Baby boo!! Always remember that, no matter what, I will always make my baby sister win whoever the person is" Anna smirked at my lil bro who was scowling at us.

"Anna, you forgot that I'm also your baby brother" Anuj pouted making us giggle.

"Your Anna, didn't stated that you are not his baby brother, Anuj." Periappa smiled at him as he spoke.

"He is saying that, whatever might be the suitation he will never let his baby sister lose against anyone including his own family" Appa stated, chuckling at my little brother.

" I am aware of what he said. He don't love me at all" Anuj Sulked making me smile at his cuteness.

"You are right egghead, I don't like you" Anna winked at him, in return he hurled the egg at Anna, suddenly while sticking out his tongue at Anna childishly.

"Ouch" Anna grimaced at it.

"I'm not fond of you as well as, Anna" Anuj retorted, to which Anna mocked him in annoyance and left to his room to clean his shirt as the egg fell on his shoulders.

Everyone started laughing at three of us where as Anuj looked at me evilly by holding the another egg in his palms.

Oh no!!

I began running where as my lil brother was chasing me to hit with the egg. I hastily hid behind my periappa who was amused by our antics.

"Periappa" I shouted, ducking behind periappa.

"Anuj, don't come near my princess" periappa warned him in stern tone.

"You shove me aside when she is back from hostel. When she is not around, people call me as...."

"My Anuj baby...baby boo and all" He snarled at us.

We chuckled at him whereas he went to complain to periamma who was exiting from the pooja room as well as she is also his defender.

"Look what your son and daughter did to me" My little brother fake cried, pointing towards the broken eggs which was lying on his head.

"Oh then, what you did to me back in the room" I added.

"W-what I-I did?" he pretended.

"Shall I tell them what prank you played on me?" I asked him grinning widely.

"Prank!!" Periamma exclaimed.

"Anuj you pranked my princess again." Amma remarked, placing her hands on her hips by glaring at him, to which he smiled sheepishly at her.

"What prank he did now?" Ria Anni chuckled

Likewise, I told them what he did. At last, everyone bursted into a huge laughter.

"Anuj..you shouldn't have scared her like that. What if she get a heart stroke?" periappa chastised him while caressing my hair dotingly.

"She won't get, Periappa. I know " Anuj replied defending himself.

Everyone shook their head's at him chuckling.

"Anuj, now stop your naughtiness, go and freshen up. So that, you can have your breakfast and can go to school." Periamma said while ruffling his hair earnestly.

Periamma adores both of us more than her own childrens, especially my lil brother. He won her heart with his cuteness. He may be a little narcissistic, naughty and an angry boy, but has a beautiful heart. He only behaves carefreely infront of our family, however, to the outside world he is a stoic boy.

Anuj pov:

School!!

No!!!

"Periamma, I won't go to school today" I declared.

"why?" she questioned me.

Because I wanted to spend some time with my sister and I have to clarify my doubts regarding social which I hate the most.

"Just like that" I replied.

"Oh the great Anuj sastry is taking a leave" Ria Annia commented.

"Oh my god!! that's the reason why it's raining outside today that too in winter season" My Akka spoke dramatically.

"What!!" I exclaimed

"Nothing" She shrugged while giving her 1000 volts smile to me in which I feel content.

I peered at everyone, All had smiles on their faces.

Finally my mission was completed...

I smiled inwarldy but frowned at my sister when I remembered that she threw a fucking egg on my head.

It's smell yaak..God!!

"Ok but first and go wash your hair you are looking so funny" my Akka chuckled.

I glared at her and left to my room to take a shower.

Hasna pov:

"Choco!!"

"Hmm, Periappa"

"Come and sit with me" periappa said.

I smiled, inched towards the sofa and took seat next to him.

"Yes periappa" I responded.

" I think you should go back to college." Periappa stated.

Why Periappa is asking me to go back to college?

Are they still angry on me?

I tempted to ask him why, but I refrained.

"Yeah, Periappa, I too was thinking the same. As exams are approaching I need to study" I said masking my hurtful face.

My periappa has never said like that instead he has always ask me to stay. May be he is still angry with me, but he is not expressing it because he doesn't want me to be sad.

"Allright, then pack your belongings and get ready. Today, Your Anna will drop you off at college" Periappa stated not giving me a chance to speak.

I nodded my head sadly, fidgeting with my fingers gloomily.

"Choco, I'm sending you back because I don't want anything to effect your studies not because I'm mad at you. Don't think about anything. I know what you want and as your well wisher I choose what is best for you. So, As of now concentrate on your studies. I wanted to see you with flying colors" He assured me while kissing my hair.

I feel relieved after hearing his words.

"Okay " I replied smiling.

"Go and freshen up" periappa said.

I nodded my head as an okay, walked back to my room and dialled Nina's number..

"Hello"

"Darlinggg" she screamed in her high pitch voice.

"why the hell didn't you lift my call, yesterday" She started ranting.

"Nina, listen" I urged.

"I'm listeninggg" she replied in duh tone.

"Today, I'm going back to hostel" I blurted out.

"What!!" she exclaimed.

"But why?" she added further to my dismay.

What I am supposed to say...I can't say that my family wants me to go back.

Huff..

"Exams are nearing, we didn't even completed our assignments and records. We have two weeks to submit everything" I half lied to her.

"Oh my!! How did I forget about exams" she began her blabbering.

"Mummy" she fake cried and I laughed at her.

"Don't laugh, I am going to start today as well. By the way hostel is better than home because I can have fun with you" she spoke like a child.

"Okay, then bye" I chuckled at her by ending the call.

After that I dialled Pari's number too. Just because of Rishi sir, I can't stop talking with her as she is my friend and always will be. Because after Nina she is the best I ever have. Few seconds later, She lift the call.

"Hello"

"Urm hii, smiley. I thought you won't speak to me" pari uttered hestitantly.

"Why?" I queried her.

"I hid the fact that Rishi is my boyfriend from you both. Moreover, the last conversation which you both had with him is not good na" She wispered.

"Pari, first of all, I'm not mad at you for not sharing about your personal matter with us. Because, it's your wish to share it with us or not. And, Yeah I didn't like the way Rishi sir spoke to us, but it's not you who spoke with us in that tone. So, I don't have any problem or grudge on you. You are our friend and always will be and yeah, please don't take anything to your heart if Nina throws tantrums at you. Nina may be a little hard outside yet she is nice." I assured her.

"Hmm" she hummed.

"I just called you to inform that, I'm returning back to hostel today" I said awkwardly.

"why? That soon?" she inquired.

"Nothing, just like that. Exams are approaching na. So, I think we should get back to our studies" I replied.

"Yeah, you are right. I will also start today itself to go back to hostel" she quipped.

"Okay, bye" I laughed at these two friends of mine and ended the call.

I got fresh up and stepped out only to see my Amma and Periamma were packing my bag whers as my egghead was sulking while leaning against the wall.

"What happened Anuj baby" I asked him softly as I moved closer to him. Meanwhile, Ria Anni called Amma & PeriAmma, so they both left along with Anni.

"Don't go Akka, You can go tomorrow na. I didn't go to school so that I could spend sometime with you and also I have some doubts in social subject too" He said looking at me with teary eyes.

"Anuj, I can't stay. It's periappa decision" I murmured gently.

"But, if you tell him then he won't object you na" He whispered.

"Anuj, now I don't have courage to ask him anything. Please understand me. Okay, After my exams got over I will stay for two weeks" I promise.

"Really?" He asked me with glimmering eyes.

"Haa, my babby boo" I ensured him while I flickered on his forehead.

"And about your doubts, call me any time, I will always there for you to help you in studies " I added with a smile.

"Thankyou!! You are the best" He mumbled and side hugged me, but didn't smile.

"Now, give me a big smile like you did on the first day.." I tried to cheer him.

"I faked it on that day, Akka" He smiled sheepishly.

"I know it" I grinned while breaking the hug.

We both walked to the kitchen to eat
b

reakfast together, then said our goodbyes and left in the car.

We arrived at the airport quickly and boarded on our jet.

****

We landed on the airport..

"Choco, do you need anything" Anna asked me as soon as we arrived at the airport.

"No, Anna." I answered.

He nodded his head.Then, we both hop into a car and started our drive to our college.

After few hours..we arrived at our college.

"Choco"

"Hmm Anna"

"Study well, don't think about anything which happened in this five days" He advised as we both get out of the car.

"I assure you all that I won't let anything effect my studies" I told him honestly.

"Good to hear" Anna smiled, pecking my cheek while side hugging me.

An image of Ashi pecking Daksh cheek flashed in front of my eyes when Anna pecked my cheek.

Guilt filled in my heart, and I felt disgusted about myself for thinking in dirty way..

"Bye"

"Hmm, bye Anna" I smiled at Anna and he left.

I again drifted to my thoughts, wondering about what my wolfy thought about me when I said those dirty words to him on that night.

God! that's why he got angry. Me and my disgusting thoughts..

I was scolding myself but stopped when I heard a hight pitch voice of Nina..

"Darlingg!!!"

I cast a glance at her who was standing at the entrance of the gate, waving at me with a huge grin on her face.

Automatically, my lips curved into a wide smile. I waved back at her and inched towards her..

"We are back"

We both screamed at a time as I giggled at her where as my mind was wondering around my wolfy..

***💞***

How is the update?

Hope you people got entertained...

I know, few readers are disappointed as they expected Dakshana pov.

But don't be sad, next update will be completely about Dakshana.

P

lease do vote all my readers...

Bye...Bye.

Stay tuned till next wednesday..

Take care..😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 16.1K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
6.8K 795 22
π’π‘π’π―πšπ§π¬π‘ πŽπ›πžπ«π¨π’ *A 6ft tall handsome guy who born to break and make rules of own.Loves and respect his family a lot . *Currently studyi...
104K 7.1K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...
1.2M 39.9K 57
Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his parents and respects them so much. But h...