A Hale's Mate [OCXOC]

By lanivera

Michasilas Stilinski or Silas as she likes to be called is the twin sister to the sarcastic boy Stiles Stilin... More

Cast
Pre-season 3a
Act 1
Tattoo 2
Tattoo 3
New Cast
Chaos Chasing 1
Chaos Chasing 2
Chaos Chasing 3

Tattoo 1

2.8K 53 0
By lanivera

Silas Stiltskin

I stood next to my twin brother Stiles as we watch our bestfriend, Scott, get his first tattoo.

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture" the tattoo guy spoke as he looked at the terrible drawing Scott before looking at Scott which got him a smile.

Stiles picked up a book and started looking through it before he stopped and showed us the picture "Hey Scott, you sure you don't want something like this" the picture was of a lizard but we all knew that it meant something different so Scott and I gave Stiles the 'really' look and he gave a small weak smile "too soon".

"Way to soon" I gave him a sarcastic smile before flipping him off and he rolled his eyes at my behavior.

"I don't know, man, are you sure about this" Stiles questioned the boy and I nodded while pointing at Stiles.

"Yeah, dude, like these things are permanent and it's going to hurt like hell and what you want is just down right bad" I expressed how I felt about Jim getting a tattoo and he gave me the same look we gave Stiles to which I just raised my hands in surrender "I'm just saying".

"I'm not changing my mind" Scott told us and I shrugged my shoulders as to say I don't care.

"Okay but why two bands"

"And why does it have to be black"

"I just like it" Scott defends himself and I raise a brow.

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know or something"

"Getting a tattoo has a meaning already Stiles" I told my brother and he just rolled his eyes.

"I don't think that's...." Stiles got cut off by the tattoo guy.

"She's right" I smugly look at my brother after hearing those words "tattooing goes back thousands of years, the Tahitian word 'tatua' means 'to leave a mark' like a right of passage".

"See little brother, he gets it" I teased Stiles as I know he hates being called little brother.

"Yeah, he understands" Scott says also teasing Stiles and he gapes at us.

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott Silas, literally" he said before glaring my way "and what did I say about the little brother thing, your only fourteen minutes older".

"And don't you forget it"

Getting tired of Stiles,the tattoo guy turned to Scott "Okay you ready" Scott cleared his throat before nodding "you ain't got any problems with needles, do you".

"Nope"

"I tend to get a little squeamish though" Stiles commented while walking a little closer to them to see the needle and I shake my head.

"A 'little squeamish' is an understatement Sti" before I can finish my sentence, Stiles faints and I sigh "ridiculous".

•a•f•t•e•r•t•h•a•t•

We pile into Stiles' jeep after Scott finishes getting his tattoo, ready to head home.

Stiles has an ice pack for his head and Scott has a bandage for his tattoo so it doesn't get infected.

"You okay" Stiles ask as they clothes doors and I cross my legs while typing on my phone talking to Issac.

Issac is a werewolf like Scott and he's my bestfriend while I'm his anchor. An anchor is a person that controls a werewolves anger.

"No, no, no, Scott please stop" I hear my brother says and I look up from my phone to see that Scott has unwrap the bandage and his tattoo is healing which makes me snicker.

"Oh, no, what"

"Well damn"

"It healed" Scott complains in disbelief and I sigh happily.

"Thank the lord, we hated that thing" I smiled before laying back in the seat just to get a look from Scott "Oh, I am oh so sorry for hating on your terrible tattoo, my deepest apologies".

•l•a•t•e•r•

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer, no calls, no texts"

"Wait you guys didn't text or call each other for the whole summer, not even I would do that" I commented before turning my attention back to my phone.

"I think she is" I feel Stiles tap ne before pointing to the car that is next to us and I look to see the girl of the conversation, Allison.

I laughed softly so Scott couldn't hear even though he wasn't really paying attention.

""I'd say pretty definite, you know" I talked still looking outside the window "like 100%" after my words I tapped Scott and point to the car.

Scott looked at her in awe for a few seconds before she looked cross and they both started to freak out.

Lydia looked over and I waved at her a long with Stiles and she just gave us a smile before turning back to Allison.

"Can we just drive please" Scott ask and I gave him a look.

"What is so wrong with seeing your ex" I questioned and Scott glared at me before turning back to my twin.

"Scott it's a red light"

"I think we should give them a little hi, right Stiles?" I wanted to torment and embarrass Scott as much as possible before school starts and every supernatural problem comes knocking on our door steps.

"Yeah, I think we should talk to them, like say something"

"No, no, no Stiles, come on" Scott was ignored as Stiles reached over to roll down his window.

"Oh my gawd this is gold" I laugh out as I start recording the scene.

"Hey" Stiles says as Lydia drives away from us making me laugh harder, Stiles frown and Scott sigh of relief "you know they probably didn't see us".

"You sure cause I got it on video if you want to see it again" I spoke out as I laugh to the video I took getting a smirk from Stiles and a harden glare from Scott "comedy gold guys" I say as I show them the video.

The light changes green and Stiles starts driving which makes Scott freak out again about them thinking we're following her and most definitely not going home.

Stiles stopped the car suddenly making me jerk forward slightly which made me glare at the two.

The girls stopped which made the boys look at each other and I groaned "Scott if I don't get home before 10 I am going to hurt you and not even your supernatural healing can work" I threatened the boy and he looked slightly frightened.

We heard screaming making us quickly get out of the car and run toward the girls while they got out of the car.

Stiles and I went to Lydia because I care for her more than I care for Allison "Lyds are you okay" I frantically ask her as she shakes and I pull her into my arms.

"It came out of no where" Lydia said quite shaken up and I sigh while I rub my palms up and down her arms to comfort her.

"Are you hurt"

"It ran into us"

"You're okay" Scott sighs in relief and I give him glare as Allison wasn't the only one in the car.

"I'm okay"

"Well Lydia isn't okay/ Well I'm not okay" Lydia and I yell in sync making everyone look at us "I am totally freaking out, how the hell does it just run into us".

Scott walked towards the broken windshield and do some stupid wolfy sense.

"I saw its eyes right before it hit us, it was like it was crazy"

"No it was scared" Scott raised his hand to the deer, touching it causing the deer to slightly flinch "actually, terrified".

"What could've made the deer terrified" I asked everyone's thoughts as I hold Lydia closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.2K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...