DAECHWITA

De pinkwolf10

"i only looked up, and now i want to look down and put my feet on the ground," Choi Jangmi, like the rest of... Mai multe

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
epilogue
thank you

twenty four

13.7K 721 39
De pinkwolf10

Everything that had happened afterwards had been very quick. Attendants had bustled around the four returning from the dangerous borders and had dabbed at the bruises and cuts, attempting to clean up the crimson blood that staines the pale slabs of the courtyard.

But it seemed that none of the men were interested, insisting that they would stitch themselves up, a maid practically shrinking when the Emperor's cold gaze settles upon her.

As the four boys headed inside, Jangmi could feel the pounding of her heart at the sight of Yoongi's scratches and bleeding limbs. 

"So I'm guessing it was a rough couple of nights, then?" Jin made an expression as he swatted ointments on Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, the Emperor reaching for the bottle to do it to himself before the Choi girl grabbed it first.

The Min's facial expression remained passive as he watched his wife take a cotton pad, pour a little ointment and gently tap his multiple cuts and gaping wounds. 

All the while, the rest of the boys watched with smirks upon their lips, anticipation and joy at the fact that perhaps the married couple were getting closer.

"Yes," Yoongi mumbled, unable to prevent his sharp intake of breath. "It was,"

"I'm sorry," Jangmi said softly, her face now ever more closer to his so that he could take a good look at her.

Apart from when he had kissed her at their wedding, Yoongi had never had the time to fully appreciate his wife's features. Her lovely doe eyes and lips the colour of cherry blossoms. Her dark hair that flowed behind the satin pink hanbok that she was dressed in. 

Feeling a pair of eyes on her, the Choi girl glanced upwards, the Emperor's onyx dark orbs fixed upon her face. A flush of red crawled up her neck as she tried to ignore his stare.

And it seemed that both had forgotten they were not the only ones in the room.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8K 104 13
He looks too scared to move, although his knees are so weak they keep buckling and making him sway back and forth. He clutches his arms in front of h...
141K 4.8K 38
Jimin: it hurts to see you with someone else kookie Jungkook : miniee guess what ? *bunny smile* Jimin : what is it kookie *smiles* Jungkook : i am i...
671K 48.9K 47
- in which jungkook abducts the mysterious omega prince of baekje, but things does not go as planned. top!jungkook bottom!taehyung [COMPLETED] highe...
92.2K 6.1K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...