π‘†π‘ŠπΈπΈπ‘‡ 𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐿𝐸 𝐡𝐴�...

By T0xicLe0

Spin-off of OUR BAMBI (can read Bambi and Our Bambi to understand some parts) "K-Kaylen" I moan feeling him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Just a Thank Youu
Yall i need help! 😭
Which book do you guys want ?
KAYLEN AND BAMBI OUT!

Q&A

5.7K 200 207
By T0xicLe0

Authors note: I'm just gonna answer or bring up some comments about the characters IN THEIR "POV" anyways let's begin.
———————————————————————

"Okay you ready mama or should I say Zyana Miller" I joke sitting in my chair.

"Yes, actually it's Johnson since Sy wasn't having it but whatever" She waves me off.

"Okay so we gonna start from the beginning.. why the fuck was you still friends with Lia?"

"I was in high school dumb as hell so I just kept being friends with her since we were friends in middle school but she wasn't always the trifling bitch she became" I hold in my laugh and nod.

"Why you ain't kill Lia when you had the chance?"

"I'm not a killer...well I wasn't" she smiled and I just nodded my damn head.

"Why did you need a ride to school when you had your own car?"

"My aunt had her own car but she would let her bum ass boyfriend have it so she would take mine in the morning after I left for school since she ain't wanna catch a taxi or whatever it was embarrassing" she rolled her eyes.

"Who was your fakest friend?"

"Lia and Toni I don't know which to choose but hey, fake is fake.

Why do you think people called you dumb for kissing Simon when you were at that one kickback where you danced all up on Ty?

"Cause it was dumb, I was with Ty at the time even if he wasn't shit but I should've stayed loyal even if he wasn't" she shrugged.

"Why didn't you leave Simon after literally everything he did? Does it affect you at times laying next to the person that ruined you as a child?"

"I love him sadly and Of course sometimes I think like... damn this man hurt me so much but what nobody knows is that I've done things to Simon but not as bad but still we ain't perfect and I wouldn't want to get into another relationship with my baggage so now sy is stuck fixing it" she shrugs.

"Was your dreams real memories in Bambi?"

"Yea uhh when you go through some traumas your brain completely blocks out the memory soo sometimes they just come to my mind and I think that's why I don't remember much of my child hood" I nod and get to the next question.

"Somebody said "just undo the contract" uhh any responses?"

"It's...it's a contract...how the fuck would I undo it at the time?" She glares at me.

"I ain't ask it" I put my hands up.

"Moving on from Bambi let's get into OUR Bambi" she nods and I continue.

"Why didn't you shoot daddy when he came to the house when he just came out of jail?"

"I should have...but I didn't since I always had a soft spot for your dad maybe even a soul tie" she explained.

"Mmm okay well why did you take Simon back after he ain't believe me at the time?"

"Mm I really don't know, I guess I knew I was gonna handle it I didn't give a fuck what he thought cause I knew I'd handle it" she shrugged and I nodded.

"Onto the next question uhh whats your Zodiac Sign?"

"Pisces" she smiles and I shook my head.

"Not a flex but okay." I joke and she rolls her eyes.

"Why did you let me stay in that dirty ass house knowing daddy wasn't ready for that responsibility?"

"Well damn uhh I guess I just didn't wanna seem bitter and keep him away from you so I just let him keep you for weekends which I regret" she rolls her eyes.

"Why you fuck him while me and Kaylen was missing?" She spits her water out and start coughing.

"All in my businesssssss anyways I was horny and Keely didn't have anyone's location at the time cause he ain't text me soo what was I gonna do?" She laughed and I shook my head.

"Okay last one til we go to Dad... If you could fuck one of Daddy's homeboys who would it be?" She thinks and smiles.

"Wiz" she laughs and I gasp. "Sorry Kayla girl but I'm fucking, sucking and loving on Wiz IF I wasn't with your father" she explains and I shake my head.

"WHAT YO BALD HEADED ASS SAY?!?" My dad yells and she runs off as he goes after her tripping over the chair.

"Sir it's your turn" I laugh as he sits down with his arms crossed.

"Sooo Simon...you know why you're here" he gives me a stale face and rolls his eyes.

"Yes. Nosy ass bitches wanna be in my business" he shrugged and I shook my head.

"Anyways...let's start from the beginning so why did you wanna be with mom so much?"

"Mm I don't know for real I don't like her ass since she wanna fuck Wiz apparently..." I laugh and my mom cuts in.

"You my first choice sir shut up I love you" she pecks his cheek and he rolls his eyes hiding his smile. She left and I got to my next question.

"I rephrase my statement I've always loved Zyana but I was going through my own shit which made me turn into the human being I am today" he smiles.

"Explain?"

"Well I left in the middle of my 7th grade year? I don't fucking know but I left with my pops to Chicago because I was staying with my aunt on my moms side and was getting touched on and shit so I was angry but didn't know how to get it out so I killed my auntie" he laughs and tries calming himself down.

"It's not funny but I threw a coffee maker in her bathtub when that hoe was in it" I just stared at him before looking down at my paper....

"Anyways okay... you uh...erm... you feel bad for the things you've done?" He nods.

"Of course I do but I can't change that shit so I'm better now and trying my best" he shrugged and I nodded.

"True true... what's your zodiac sign?"

"Scorpio... and you bitch ass other signs better respect it cause I'll run a train on yo bitch ass so stop talking shit!" He gets loud.

"He ain't mean it... anyways some people say you don't deserve to be out of jail any statement on that?"

"It's cause I'm black. If I was white n' looked like dat Nigga from the show You y'all hoes would ride foe me" he mugs.

"Why you never let mama be on her bald headed Hoe shit?"

"Cause she ain't- well she is bald now but she ain't a hoe" he explains and I try holding in my laugh.

"She had cancer let her be...anyways are you Sadistic?"

"Very. Next." I shook my head and looked at the next question.

"Uhhhhh okay anyways onto OUR Bambi did you fuck yanni?"

"ZYANA QUIT WITH THIS SHIT I KNOW YOU ASKED THAT BULLSHIT!" He yells.

"But no I didn't fuck yanni" he rolls his eyes.

"So hostile anyways why did you lie talking about to ain't want my mama when you got out of jail?" He gets quiet for a moment before talking.

"I don't fucking know, lying to myself made me think it would work" he shrugged.

"Okay here's some comments about you are you ready?"

"Duhhhh" he says uninterested.

"Some people said they want you to die"

"Same people that ended up liking me or mixed feelings talm bout "I wanna hate him soooo bad" well you can't nigga I'm amazing" He dusts his shoulders off.

"What's your rising sign dad?"

"Leo...and my moon...and I think my Venus sign is a Leo as well..." I nod.

"Understandable anyways uh...Most of them negative sooo we don't need to get in any of that"

"There wasnt one bitch that loves through all except for Zyana and that's why you bitches single y'all ain't ever gonna be a India your simply Dani you side bitch ass, big nose ass, dick up your ass ass bitches that hated on me! Wassup ain't gonna do shit-"

"SIMON!" My Mom yelled.

"Ite I'm done..." he stood up and walked away while I was frozen until I busted out laughing.

"That's all for now uhh-"

"NAHH lemme get my comments!" Q yelled and I roll my eyes.

"Everyone loves you Q so shush" I roll my eyes.

"Of course they do, I should get a damn book the fuck.... AYOOO CATCH MY BOOK ITS CALLED HANDLING Q! YOU GET TO SEE MY MAINNNN BITCH AND I STORY... not shorty I came into the dinner wit but... anyways yuhhh get litttttt!" he does the dougie and I bust out laughing.

"Actually in OUR BAMBI someone said you must've got it in the booty since you were singing the song bundles" I nod and he mugs me.

"First of all bitch a nigga jus confident in his masculine and feminine side like erbody got sooo fuck who wanna be on ma top like I won't blow dey fuckkin head off wit bitch! watch me blow yo fuckin mama back out yo king kong lookin ass bit-"

"Cut the cameras that's enough!"

——————————————————————-

He ain't getting a book. Issa joke! Don't y'all start 🙄✋🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.5K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
8.1K 106 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...
157K 5.7K 36
This is its own book! You can ready the Bambi series for a back story but this can be read alone! "Kyrie! I'm home baby I'm sorry for missing your p...
37.8K 1K 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...