In Bloom

Від wolfthed

Beta Senpai always hated his college classes, especially if they involved something he thought was boring - l... Більше

How I met your Plant
It Awakens
Blood Offerings
Sugar
Self-Hatred
Worries
The Diary
Goodbye
Bury Him
Thank you Reader
Sick
Feed Me
On the Run
Caterpillar
Character Lineup
Romantic
Feelings
Humanoid Fred (ish)
Ghosted
Garbage
Spoilers (not really)
Love
Another random art update
More art
The End
Bed of Roses
Home
Savage Garden
Clownery
Sneak peak outfits for next chapter
Family Dinner
Smoke
Alpha
Edits
Judgment Day
Another line up
His Grave
Mid story line up
The Beginning
Year Anniversary of Last Update

Cuts

106 3 2
Від wolfthed

Charlie took a drag out of another cigarette as he stared down at his phone. He had already gone through four sticks and it was making his throat dry but it gave him something to distract himself. He has gotten no word from the so-called love of his life, he honestly shouldn't even expect it.

Alpha was Alpha, he did what he wanted.

The words from his father warning that something like this would happen rang in his head. That Alpha wasn't a man to be trusted. That putting all this trust in him and moving to another country to make a life with him was ridiculous. Charlie couldn't help it; everything about Alpha was so enduring. They went through so much together and Alpha knew everything about him...

He knew about the trauma he went through as a kid. He knew how he lost his eye. He knew about his constant anxiety and depression. That it has been so bad that he even tried taking his life before.

And most important he knew one of the most closeted secrets he had. That Charlie was born a girl. Something that Charlie tried to hide from everyone. Something he was honestly ashamed of.

It was so nice to find someone that was able to accept him for all these things despite not always understanding fully.

Losing Alpha was going to be like losing a part of himself and right now, it pissed Charlie off more than anything that Alpha was so careless with his heart. It was like he didn't care that he was this important to him.

Still Charlie loved him.

And Charlie still wished that he was okay.

It still has been about two days since he woke up to that letter. The letter that led to the most intense panic attack of his life. He stayed in his bed since then and it was hard to get up even to eat. It was pitiful he was like this, he wished that he could be a brave boyfriend. A boyfriend that would have gone after him. Charlie wasn't anything like that though. He was always a disgrace. A crybaby that hid like a child under the sheets.

Charlie was so spineless that he didn't even have the balls to go against Alpha's wishes and call the police or tell anyone else. He couldn't even answer the phone to Alpha's mom. Why was he so god damn afraid of making Alpha mad? Even after Alpha has hurt him.

He could only hope Alpha was going to come back with that stupid smirk that he always held. The medications he was supposed to take were far from his mind, the only thing he could think of were worst case scenarios of what was happening outside of his home. He finished his cigarette, extinguishing it slowly as more tears formed in his eyes.

Charlie buried his face into a pillow, wishing that this was all just a hyper-realistic nightmare. He wished that he could wake up and find Alpha's arms wrapped tight around him from behind. Weak noises of misery left his throat as he wondered what Alpha was thinking about. Did his fiancé expect everything to take such a giant toll on Charlie? Or did he assume that he was semi-okay? Charlie didn't know, he didn't even know if Alpha's heart was beating at the moment.

All that he could do now was to sob bitter tears into his pillow.

______

Beta groaned in pain as he closed the car door, his tired eyes staring forward into the darkness for a moment. A single sniff tore through the air as he sat quietly. He went over today's events in his head to think about what had really happened. After the first gunshot it was all a mental blur for him. Beta exhaled as he drew the horrifying conclusion that Alpha's death was just like Senpai's.

Both of them lost their lives so fast and abruptly, they both came into his life again just as he promised himself that things will be better.

Beta's eyes scanned the car quietly, looking down on his wound, watching it create a dark spot on the seat. The pain was starting to wash over him more as he came to realize the situation.

This was fucked. This was really fucked up. His life was a nightmare and now he was just expected to deal with it. It was only going to keep happening and that monster who he stupidly proclaimed to be his 'boyfriend' was going to come back.

The worst part with how angry he was at Fred was that he hated himself more. He was the first one who caused blood to spill. Him. The words that this would have happened even without Fred haunted him. He was a monster himself and didn't deserve to be around.

He almost was able to end it all. Why couldn't Alpha have had more rounds in that gun. If he blew his head off right now he could be with all of them. Even his dad.

Maybe... he actually wouldn't because he probably would be sent straight to hell. And even if he wasn't, his dead family would probably hate him, curse him for what he has done.

Maybe death wasn't actually the solution right now, he didn't even deserve a peaceful rest of death. He deserved so much more. Beta reached over to his bag and went to pull out the tie that he stole from his late brother's body so long ago. He felt tears drop on it as he looked down.

"I'm sorry," He whispered to it as he hugged it to his chest, He glanced back over at his bag.

Beta had an idea.

He reached over to his bag and pulled out the small switchblade. This blade hurt others; it was time to do the same to him. He let out a sniffle as he moved the knife over the skin on his wrist pushing it down slightly. He let out a hiss of pain as the red liquid started to flow out. Tears built up again at the corner of his eye.

Punishment. He deserved much worse.

——

Fred leaned down to the body of the fallen older brother. This would be the first time he'd actually eaten someone whole in a long while. He hesitated for a moment, grabbing the other's arm and holding it up to his face. He looked around suspiciously, his eyes narrowing as he allowed his mouth to appear - biting into the lukewarm flesh.

Blood oozed out of the wound as his teeth tore through the muscles, biting off large chunks out of flesh as Fred ate eagerly. All regret seemed to wash away as meat entered his system, he hummed as he tore his way to the bone - breaking it in two and eating out the blood covered bone marrow inside.

This person who was kin with Beta was very different tasting compared to the other bodies he had recently consumed. Maybe it was the fact he was fully biting into the flesh but he could taste the determination and strength from this man. It was making him more powerful.

He tugged at the other's limb strong enough to tear it off, awful slurping noises were audible as Fred ate happily - he used his big paw-like hands to rip open the other's ribcage while he devoured his fingers, like little snacks. He grabbed at his organs and stuffed his face full, his eyes closing in bliss as his powers doubled.

While Biting into his lungs he froze for a second, this man was very strong but there was something off... He had a taste that Fred recognized too well. A genetic defect in his system that would have led to an early end to life. The cells in his body were at the beginning stages of not working properly. It reminded him of how Beta's father came to an end. In a way maybe it was better for him to end here instead of going through that in the future. Still, how unfortunate with how human genes can mess up a life so easily.

Fred sighed at this. He felt sympathy for this previously alive human. But then he said went to tore through the limbs, watching as Alpha squirmed in his death when he pushed past his nerves or broke them in half. His digits grabbed at the brother's spine in morbid curiosity, listening to the sickening cracking noises as it was torn out of his body.

After a good fifteen minutes, Fred was covered in blood and Alpha was reduced to something unrecognizable as human - all that was left of him were broken bones and chunks of flesh that Fred didn't eat, laying flat in a giant pool of blood. The demons stood over the mess he had made quietly, unsure of what to do. He used his demonic powers to shake off the remaining blood off him - he didn't wish to scare Beta any further.

As the demon's mind mentioned the human, a certain feeling of sadness washed over him... He made a huge mistake, and it was now time to apologize. Fred slowly made his way to the car, a part of him dreaded the confrontation that was about to happen - but another, more rational part of him knew well that it had to be done.

He walked over to the car, seeing that Beta was sitting with his face on the steering wheel. Panic washed over the demon; what did his human do this time? He quickly made his way to the passenger seat and opened the door, slipping inside.

"Beta?" Fred gasped, seeing blood cover the whole interior of the car - "Beta?! What did you do?"

At first the demon assumed he was passed out of worse, but fortunately he groaned in reply. Fred moved his eyes up and down along Beta and saw that there was more blood than before. More blood in areas that shouldn't have come from his side. He felt his insides drop.

"BETA! What did you do?!" Fred moved his hand to touch his shoulder so he could pull up and see the damage but Beta shoved him.

"Don't fucking touch me," Beta hissed back. "I deserve this."

Fred flinched as he was shoved against the car door, "Stop that! You are bleeding-"

"Leave me alone, you fucking pig!" Beta snapped, his eyes watering despite his gaze being sharp enough to cut through the air.

"If that is what you want, then so be it. But, please - at least let me stop the bleeding, so we can drive away properly." Fred tried to negotiate.

"Oh, alright then." Beta spoke back calmly, looking over to the demon again, who was happily holding out his digits to inspect the cuts. Beta then suddenly swung at him, hitting the demon's face with his wrist.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?" He spat, despite obviously being in pain from applying friction onto the fresh cuts, "COME ON! EAT ME, YOU BIG SCARY MONSTER!"

Fred closed his eyes in protest as his digits grabbed the other's hands, trying his hardest to tear the human off him without inflicting more damage. After a few moments of protest, Beta's adrenaline eventually ran out - his movements slowed down before he came into a full stop.

That was ridiculous...

Now that he was safe, Fred finally opened his eyes to see the human's face covered in tears. He was staring holes into the reopened, bleeding cuts as he sobbed. The demon felt horrible for what just happened as he absorbed Beta's tasty blood. The way the human's blood tasted like - it was most definitely a guilty pleasure of his...

"Why d-did I do that?.." Beta whined, finally letting the demon take hold of his arms without trashing around like crazy. Fred exhaled a tired sigh as he took some clean clothing from Beta's backpack - he ripped apart the cloth and went straight to work.

——-

"Beta..." Fred asked, sitting in the backseat. So far he has tried his hardest to remain as quiet as he possibly could, while the human drove to some location he wasn't informed about.

"What?"

"If it makes you feel better I found out an interesting piece of information about your brother when I was... You know."

"...What?"

"His body's cells were abnormally dividing, meaning that he most likely had the same thing as your father had."

"How. Would. That. Make. Me. Feel. Better?"

"We saved him from suffering later in his life."

"Fuck. You."

Fred whined pathetically and looked out of the window in silence.

"Is that something you can do now? Tell when someone is going to die? God, I hate you so much." Beta groaned out as his eyes refused to leave the road.

"No, I just can sense when something is off about certain creatures."

"Is there anything wrong with me? Huh, Fred? Do I have the cancer gene and should I just kill myself so it can 'save me from suffering later in his life'?"

"I... Stop."

"FUCK! You know what!? It is actaully fucking hilarious that Alpha was going to have it. The goddamn guy acted like he was immortal and that dad was weak. Man, sometimes I believe that he was even glad that dad got it so he could be butt buddies with his stupid boyfriend. Because dad sure would have not allowed that. So ironic. Life is so funny isn't it!"

"Beta I don't understand what you are going on about... Please stop."

"Hahaha, am I making you uncomfortable? HAHA!"

It then was silent again. Fred hated this. He hated it so much. He just wanted them to be okay again. To talk at least decently to each other.

"...To answer your question; you don't have it from what I can tell." Fred choked out.

"Have what?"

"Cancer."

"Fantastic."

"Where are we going?"

Beta just stayed silent.

"I'm going to my mom."

Fred's eyes snapped towards the human in confusion; "What?.."

"I'm going to my mom," Beta repeated, this time more firmly as the grip on his steering wheel tightened, -"I'm going to apologize to her, give her some closure and turn myself in.  I don't care what happens to you after. Kill me if you want to."

"Beta..." Fred exhaled, his shoulders slouching in defeat. -"If that is what you wish to do, then so be it."

"What? You're not putting up a fight?" Beta mocked him, his eyes finally looking back onto the monster, seeing him trying his best to hide his big form behind the front seats.

"What is the point of putting up a fight?" Fred replied, "I already told you, you are not just a servant to me any longer. If you do not wish to spend more time with me, I cannot force myself to require otherwise from you."

"Fre-" Beta was cut off by his own phone buzzing. He looked at it in confusion for a moment - who could possibly be calling him? He already blocked his mom on it, and unless she was calling him from another phone he had no idea who this could be.

He swiftly searched for a parking spot on the side of the road to pull his car over. He wasn't planning on hiding from anyone anymore; it was so tiring. Even if it was a spam call he was going to admit what he did. Fred remained quiet as Beta picked up the phone, he noticed that a random number he couldn't recognize was calling him.

Beta pressed accept call and held the phone to his ear.

"What do you want?"

"B-Beta." The voice coming from the other end was all too familiar to him."I-I can't believe y-you actually picked up."

Charlie.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

36 0 16
This is a fanfiction of my favorite story characters from my story or stories that I haven't published yet. Enjoy the story!!! On another note: plea...
1K 77 12
Disclaimer: I don't own music pics or show.
333K 17K 43
i promise ima put this back out😂😂!! i been so busy w school, work & life itself. my bad y'all. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛...
7.1K 142 23
All of these are gender neutral unless said otherwise. Requests are always open. I do not own cover art and is something I found off of google. DO NO...