Rimuru Journey

By Rimuru6360

" Ciel, this relationship will not work until one of us changes, and I will not change, my belief is on a who... More

Chapter - 1{Veldora}
Chapter - 2{Goblin Village}
Chapter - 3{Dire Wolf's and Blanc?}
Chapter - 4{Naming Festival}
Chapter - 5{Kaijin Brothers}
Chapter - 6{Destined One}
Chapter -7{Queen of Schemes}
Chapter - 8{Vesta}
Chapter - 9{Visiting the Otaku}
Chapter - 10{Shizue Part -1}
Chapter - 11{Shizue part -2}
Chapter - 12{Nightmare}
Chapter -13{The ancient Hero}
Chapter - 14{Ogres}
Chapter - 15{Kijins and Primordial Demons}
Chapter - 16{Rimuru Sensei}
Chapter - 17{Conference Part -1}
Chapter - 18{Conference Part -2}
Chapter -19{Lizardman}
Chapter - 20{Superstar Gelmud}
Chapter - 22{The Cool Lady}
Chapter - 23{Chaos in Demon World}
Chapter - 24{Frightened Demon}
Chapter - 25{King Gazel}
Chapter - 26{Training}
Chapter - 27{Phobio}
Chapter - 28{300 Years?}
Chapter - 29{Sorry}
Chapter - 30{Are you trying to seduce me..?}
Chapter - 31{Chief}
Chapter - 32{Departure}
Chapter - 33{Rimuru's First Love}
Chapter - 34{Freedom Academy}
Chapter - 35{Plan to Seduce Shizue}
Chapter - 36{Plan In Action}
Chapter - 37{Drinks}
Chapter - 38{Are You Happy... My Queen}
Chapter - 39{The Devil Is Back}
Chapter - 40{God Of Choas}
Chapter - 41{Walpurgis}

Chapter - 21{Orc Disaster}

4.4K 191 37
By Rimuru6360

"What's the big idea?!" Our new ‘Star’ shouted in anger.

I think I can understand him, just think about it for a bit, you make a plan to rule the world and everything was going smoothly until some Hero appeared out of nowhere and started to mess with your perfect plane.

"Hehe"

A giggle escaped from my mouth as I thought about his situation. He didn't notice it not any kaijin they are too focused on each other.

"How dare you ruin the great Lord Gelmud's plans?!"

I forget his name because it's been a very long time. If I'm not mistaken he was working for someone stupid. What was his master name was hmm...Forget it...whatever.

"A new Demon Lord who would have done my bidding was about to be born!"

Gelmud again angrily shouted with hatred clearly showing in his every word.

"A new Demon Lord..."

Benimaru murmured to himself as he shot an icy glare at Gelmud but he ignored Benimaru's glare and continued his rants.

"That's why I gave out so many names, sowed so many seeds! All to create the ultimate pawn!"

A pawn Demon Lord is not a bad idea but too bad for him, he chooses the wrong place.

"And that's why..." Suddenly I heard the cold voice of Hakurou.

"...you showed up..." Souei continued.

"...in our town?" Shion finished as their blood started to boil. Finally, they catch up with the real culprit.

"Just became the food for the Orc Lord already"

Gelmud spat in their mouth with hatred. Hmm, not a bad idea if I say myself. I think now I know how I will dispose of his corpse.

"Get them, Orc Lord!"

He ordered but Geld didn't even move one of his fingers he was just staring at him with a blank look.

"What do you mean by ‘evolving’ into a ‘Demon Lord’ Orc Disaster" He finally opened his mouth after a while.

"You will become an ‘Orc Disaster’ and rule over the Jura forest"

Rule the Jura forest isn't he has quite a big and impossible dream. Well, now I understand why they said that— Sometimes ignorance can be a blessing

"That's what I and ‘he’ desire"

I know he was working for a stupid if I recall his name correctly his name was... Clayman. Yes! Clayman. The Joker Demon Lord.

"Hey! you dumb pig why are you still standing! Attack!!"

He shouted at Geld but there is no response from him I think he was shorting out his thoughts.

Well, it's time to finish this I already saw enough for today.

Ciel-San Can—’ But before I finished my word my body already changed into my other form with white hair and blue eyes.

<<Already done.>>

Aren't you too excited Ciel

I teased her as I can feel her whole face turn red with embarrassment.

Let's finish this up. I landed in front of our ‘Superstar’ as he looked at me with surprise. I think he didn't notice me when I was flying above them.

"Hmm. Gelmud right! You said earlier ‘That's why I gave out so many names, sowed so many seeds!’ or something like that... Right?"

I said to him as he looked confused, but he nodded nonetheless. All the Kaijins also looked confused as they are looking at me like saying ‘what does it has to do with our current situation.’

"But you forget something,"

I said to him with a grin as he looked hella confused.

"... That the field in which you are sowing seeds is not your it's mine,"

I said as I punched him in the guts I made a small barrier beside him so that he didn't fall too far.

"In your next life don't make the same mistake," I said to him in a cold voice as I pick him up by his head.

Crack.

I heard a cracking sound when I picked him up I think the bone in his skull cracked when I grab his head.

Did I use too much power? Well, it doesn't matter either way.’

"Bye-Bye. Take care of yourself in your next life if I didn't destroy your soul"

I said to him as I used a fire spell and burned his whole head.

Thud.

His lifeless body without a head falls to the ground with a thud. But I let his soul go because he was only the pawn himself, not to mention he entertain me for a bit.

As I was about to burn his whole body the ‘Orc Lord’ started to eat his remaining body. As he eats his body a large number of magicules entered Orc Lord's body from Gelmud's body and he started to evolve.

"This..." I heard Benimaru's voice.

"He is evolving into an Orc Disaster," Hakurou said while looking at the Orc Lord.

"He is too weak. Let him evolve I think it was his last ambition"

I said to them as I watch him evolve and after some time, he finally evolves into a Demon Lord Orc Disaster. He is a Disaster just like his name suggested his power increased this much by only eating that stupid. Ahem! I mean our ‘Superstar.’ Yeah, he was the superstar that's why I didn't capture his soul. A superstar like him needs to be born again so he can entertain others.

Ahem. I got slightly sidetracked here, let's focus on the newly evolved Demon Lord.

"I, I'm Geld the Orc Disaster and the new Demon Lord" He shouted in front of me.

"Hey! Are you done?" I said to him as he looked at me with anger.

"It's time for you to say goodbye to this world,"

I said to him, and without any warning, he attacked me with his giant sword. But I didn't dodge I just grabbed his sword and break it into small pieces with brute force. After witnessing my brute force he backed slightly and.

"Devour all «Chaos Eater»."

He used his skill against me. Which I obviously dodged, it's not like I was afraid of his attack, but, this attack look gross I didn't want it to even touch my body's barrier.

"Well, it's nice meeting you. Bye-Bye,"

I said as I shake my hand in the air like saying goodbye.

"Ah. Let me show you how to devour the prey «Azathoth» devour him." I said as I used my Ultimate Skill «Void God Azathoth» and devoured him.

"I hope you live a peaceful life in your next life..." I murmur to myself.

"Amm. Rimuru-Sama..?"

I heard Shion say my name I turned around to look at her. She was not certain that it was me, she call my name as if asking a question. Seeing her confused face I turned to my usual form.

"What!" I asked her.

"Nothing. Your battle form was more beautiful" Shion blurt out what came into her mind.

"Because in this form I looked like a little girl and in my battle form I looked like a young lady in her twenties," I said to her as she nodded in understanding.

"That means this form is also very beautiful in the adult form," She asked me with stars in her eyes.

"More beautiful than my battle form"

I clarify as she noted every word in her diary. Where and when did she get the diary from, in the middle of the battlefield, she was writing notes about my appearance.

She is the only one in this world...truly.

"Can you show me your adult form?"

She asked me with puffy dog eyes but I bluntly turn her down by saying ‘no’ her face was very funny after hearing my answer.

I ignored her as I snapped my finger and two clowns appeared in front of me.

"So did you two enjoy the show?"

I asked both of them with a grin. What did you think I didn't notice you two? Dream on. When they both saw me their body started to tremble as they started to apologize and you already know the rest.

"Get lost and if I find you in the forest again..."

I didn't finish my sentence, I leave the rest for their imagination.

"And yes. Leave the communication orb" I said to them as they leave the orb and disappeared.

"Rimuru-Sama" All the kaijins shouted as they looked at me.

"What? Did you not like my judgment"

I asked them as they looked at me with a confused and grim expression but I didn't feel any anger from them. Well, it was the natural reaction I let the two clowns go who destroyed their village after all.

"Rimuru-Sama must have a reason"

Benimaru responded with a confident smile and didn't say anything more, others only nodded with him. I ignore them and looked at the orb to see four shocked faces.

"Hmm. I'm guessing that you four also liked the show just as much as the two clowns loved it. Right?"

I asked them with a wide smile and I can see their smiling faces stiff all of a sudden when they saw my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.4K 64
Follow an unlucky fellow as F/N discovers a new world and things he never knew. Rediscover things he would rather have forgotten and left back on Ear...
13.1K 162 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
290K 7.5K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
999 69 83
The world as we know it has come to an end... The human race has fallen to its dismay... There's zero hope of survival... The only sound that is comm...