𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚈...

By Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... More

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

6

2.6K 112 19
By Blair_Yodin

"The writer knows everything."

I sat at the counter and was about to eat the apple I saw at the fruits basket when Dried Squid Elf took it back.

"He's the creator of this world."

"I don't think she'll get it anytime soon..." I spoke then Dan-o tried to snatched the book on his hand.

"Give me that!"

"No!"

I roll my eyes and waited for them to finish.

"You'll rip the book." I told them while staring at my hand and my eyes widened when I realized that my friendship bracelet is gone. "The hell?"

Then the book ripped. He sighed. "It's time for you to accept it."

I jump off the counter trying to find my bracelet. "Eun Dan-o, you're a character in a comic book." I told her.

She look at us with a mixed-expression face.

"Hey, Elf have you seen my bracelet-thingy?" I asked him.

"You can call me Jinmichae and nope, I didn't see any." He replied.

(FLIP PAGE)

I sat beside Juda. "Are you okay? You look pale..." She told me while placing her hand on my forehead. 

"I just feel dizzy...No biggie." I replied then I leaned in. "Hey, Juda?" She look at me. "What will you do if you're the Main Character in a comic book?" I asked her.

"Hmmmm...In my opinion, everyone is a Main Character in their own lives so, I don't know..." She smiled at me.

All she ever do is smile...

I nodded and glance at Dan-o with Saemi. 

"What about you?" Juda said. "What about me?" I asked. "What would you do if you're the Main Character in a comic book?" She asks. 

I sighed. "Then...I'll jump out of the comic book." She laughed. "You're a rebel."

"You're actually in the comic book."

"What? We're in the comic book?"

We both glanced at Soochul. "Comic book?" I mumbled.

"Everyone listen. Dan-o said, You're actually in the comic book!" Soochul is mocking Dan-o. Everyone laughs and clapped their hands.

"Wow, Dan-o. You're imagination amaze us!" The leader of Y3 named Yang-il said. What is Y3? It's the knocked-out version of A3.

"You read comics everyday in the Hospital?"

"You have such a rich imagination." Both Mo-bum and Banjang stood up. "Someone said the best talent you can have is a rich imagination."

"Imagination." He said. I almost laugh at the pronounciation.

"Ima...What?" Il-jin said. "Gosh, Mo-bum. You get good grades. How come you have a bad pronounciation?" She sat on her table.

"Repeat after me. I, mi, rul."

"I,mi...What?"

"Imirul~" Il-jin even add hand gestures. 

I whispered to Juda. "How does Imagination became Imirul?" We both giggled. While laughing silently, I saw Geyong staring at me for a moment then look away.

What's with him?

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm now sitting back at my desk.

"I said we're in a comic book." Dan-o said.

"What? We're in the comic book?"

"Everyone listen. Dan-o said, You're actually in the comic book!"

I face-palm. "Aish..." And everything happened the same and exact words had been repeated again.

(FLIP PAGE)

"Because we're in a comic book."

I rolled my eyes at Dan-o.

"Everyone listen. Dan-o said, You're actually in the comic book!"

I slammed my hands on the table. "Dan-o...Please shut up." I whined. "It's like a broken record." I added.

"Sorry..." She says.

(FLIP PAGE)

"It's nice that you can visit, Juda-ssi."

We're at my house...More like a Mansion. We're in the Dining Room with my Mom and Juda beside me.

"Thank you, for inviting me too." Juda said.

"So, Juda...Where's your Grandmother?" Mom said while sipping her wine. I look at her and mouthed the word 'No.'

"I heard she's in the Hospital, is she sick?" Mom continued.

"Mom..." I told her. "We shouldn't be talking about that." I said.

"Oh come on, I'm just curious, how can she pay for the Hospital fees?" Mom laughed while Juda looked down, she stood up. "Excuse me, I'll be leaving now." Juda walked away.

"Juda! Wait!" But she ignored me and left the room. "Mom, that was so rude." I glared at her and followed Juda.

I saw her close to the gate, I ran and grab her wrist. "Juda...I'm sorry...Mom is-"

"She never really liked me..." Juda have tears in her eyes. "I'm poor and works so many part-time job...While you are the rich girl, a rich woman's daughter living the life." She took off my hand on her wrist.

"W-What...?" I stuttered.

"You have everything, you're pretty, you're smart and always stand-up for yourself." She sob. "And I'm always the side-kick, the extra of your Main Character life."

I was taken aback of what she says.

"Why are you even friends with me? Did you befriend me to just make fun of me with your mom?" She said. "A-Are you using me?"

"What? No!" I exclaimed. "I didn't know that mom would say that!"

"Yeah right." She walks closer. "You knew she doesn't like me but you still drag me in your home! How could you? I'm working many part-time jobs for my Grandma's Hospital bills, is that a laughing matter?" She cries and walked out to the gate.

What...was that? Is that part of the stage?

I went back inside. "Oh, dear...Where's Juda?" Mom asked and I scoffed. "Don't you dare say her name."

"What? I just did what I have to do!" She defends herself.

"What EXACTLY did you do?" I said crossing my arms. "Embarrass her?"

"Well, she doesn't deserved to be your friend! She's a broke girl! And you're not! Why would you be friends with her, she doesn't have class! No breeding! She's cheap and every-"

"Mom!" I yelled and she flinched. "Don't mess with her? How could you say that? It doesn't matter if she's rich or not." I stomped my feet running upstairs and slammed my bed room door. Mom repeatedly knocked on my door but I ignored it.

I cannot believe my character have a bad mom...

(FLIP PAGE)

My driver stops and said that we arrived, I lazily nodded and say thank you before going out of the car. While walking I saw Juda's bike crashed at the others.

"Oh, Juda!" I ran to her. "Are you okay?" I heard everyone laughing and I glared at them making them choke on their own saliva or whatever.

"I-I'm okay..." She fixes her hair and uniform, "By the way...I'm sorry about last night..." She says holding my hand.

"It's alright, I spoke to mom and we never talked this morning, I hate her for being like that." I pouted.

"Oh, there's Dan-o!" She waves at Dan-o and I also did the same. I saw Dan-o waved back.

"Let's go." I told her and we proceed to head in our classroom. I looked back at Dan-o and saw talking to herself while smlling and twirling like a crazy person.

Oh my...She is crazy, maybe her sickness is not in her heart...It's in the head...

(FLIP PAGE)

Where am I? I'm standing someplace secluded. Then I saw Gyeong in front of me. "Here." He handed me a barnd new phon which is still in a box by the way.

"What for?" I asks confused. "You broke your phone last time right? The glacc is destryoed so, take it." He toss the phone to me and thankfully I caught it.

"Oh...Thanks then." After that he suddenly left.

"What's he's deal now...?" I mumbled.

"Who are you talking to?" Someone whispered behind me and I was startled that I almost hit him but he dodged.

"Oh, Lee Dohwa? Why'd you did that?" I complained.

"You look like you know how to punch huh?" He laughs. "And call me Dohwa, stop with the formality. We're friends aren't we?" He says.

"Right." I says. 

"Did Gyeong gave that to you? Wah, he even bought a new one." He says. 

"Right, I broke my phone...How come I didn't know that?" I scoff.

"Should I walk you to class?" He suddenly said. "Pardon?" I asked. "Can I have the honor to walk Ms. Jeon Yi-jeun to her class?" 

"Ya! I thought we're friends? No formalities!" I laughed and playfully slapped his arm.

We started to walk. "I'm jealous..." He sighed. "Of what?" I asked while staring at my new phone not realizing what he just said.

"Nothing, I'm just jealous of Gyeong and Namju being your knight-in-shinning-armor..."

I looked up at him and we both stared at each other. "Wait...What?" I asked, my eyes widened.

(FLIP PAGE)

"Who will it be?" I'm sitting beside Dan-o while Juda is sweeping and I don't know why she's alone doing that job.

"Should I help Juda?" I asked Dan-o but she ignored me with her dreamy face. "Who is my Mr. Right?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. her. "I'm the main character right?" She told me. 

"What? No you're not-"

"Is it a Musician? That would be nice. A sportsman? Oh my, I can't decide." She giggles in her own world.

"You're weirder when you're not on stage." I told her but then got ignored.

"Look at Dohwa trying to get my attention~" She says. "Should I say hi back or not?" I rolled my eyes and decided to help Juda.

I snatched the broom out of her grip. "Oh, Yin-ssi?" She says.

"I'm gonna help you...I'm bored." I said. "You're the only rich kid who do chores..." She chuckled.

She holds the trash bag full of dead-leaves while I continue to sweep. "We could change positions Yin-ssi, you must be exhausted..." Juda said but I shrugged and told her I'm fine.

"How's your grandmother?" I asks her. "She's fine, just needs a little rest." She replied with a smile. 

"I wish I could help...Maybe I should visit again." I told her.

"You should! That would make her really happy!" 

"How dare you ignore me? Are you crazy?" I heard Dan-o's voice, shouting at the A3.

"Isn't that Dan-o?" Juda asked me and I nodded.

The A3 continue to ignore her. "We should fifnish up." Juda told me and once again, I nodded.

(Beep Beep! Beep Beep!)

My eyes widened seeing Dan-o having an attack. Her watched beeping, she held clutched to chest and fainted.

"Dan-o!" I yelled and let go of the broom and ran to her. 

"Yah, Dan-o! Eun Dan-o wake up." I shake her and check her watch. "Gosh..."

Also the A3 stopped walking. Gyeong went beside me and lifted Dan-o and took her to the clinic.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dan-o, hope your okay...

_______________________________________

(A/N)

eyyyyyy I updated a chapter! yey! 

I know I've been gone for a while and didn't update this book because I'm also updating my Penthouse ff ehe, hope you read that too tho.

The next chapter will be publish later so, don't ya worry!

Who do you think is Yin's partner? Is is part of A3? I don't know if I should partner her to Haru cause I'm a big shipper of Haru x Dan-o so, I'm really sorry if it's not a Haru x OC.

And I think this chapter is the longest than the others...? Idk and btw I'm still in my Online Class while doing this so please please, I apologize if there's any typo my luvs. hehe

Please follow me and vote (If u like)

Words count: 1797

(11/22/2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.1K 31
what happens when you awaken inside the world of your current favorite kdrama? will you have what it takes to save your favorite characters from deat...
660 88 12
Y/N a 21 yrs girl lives with her mother in Jeju..She is too poor and couldn't continue her studies... Her mother runs a small noodle shop and she hel...
3.2K 472 59
Outside of the apartment, I'm just an ordinary intern at a white collar job. Just a woman who gets work done so I could get paid to provide for mysel...
33.4K 1.4K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...