Want You [B.E.]

By coochiedestroyer74

In which 20 year old Gemini goes to get a PAP, she gets accidentally inseminated with a world wide Pop stars... More

AN
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 17

314 8 0
By coochiedestroyer74

~30 minutes into the meet and great~
Gemini's POV
i looked up seeing more people had came in and i lost the color in my face. he was here and with another girl.
⚠️⚠️
he made eye contact with me and started walking towards me. "SULLY" i yelled but it was to late.

he grabbed a knife out his pocket and tried stabbing my stomach but i covered it with my arms.

he ended up slashing my arm instead because i had my jacket off and sully and another of Billie's body guards got him and the girl out. Billie ran over to me seeing blood start to flow out of my arm quick.

her other body guard made sure no one else came in the room and told them the meet and great was cancelled. Billie took her shirt off and ripped it with her teeth wrapping the piece around my arm.

a few minutes later i saw two paramedics come in. they saw that ripped shirt Billie wrapped around my arm was now drenched in blood.

"alright you can follow us out to the ambulance we need to get this checked out and cleaned" they said. i started following them, making sure Billie was behind me.

i climbed in the ambulance along with Billie and sat down. they kept the doors open, not knowing if we had to go to the hospital.

they too the ripped shirt off and instantly put some gauze on my wound. they got the blood to stop flowing and wiped it off. "alright your gonna need stitches"

"how many" "10" i nodded and he gave more the supplies to do it. "ok im about to start in 3, 2, 1" i squeezed my eyes shut feeling the needle enter my arm.

~10 minutes later~

"alright last one and I'm done" he tied them off and i squeezed my fist to that arm making sure it wasn't numb.

"make sure you take pin killers and move your arm around frequently and put Vaseline on it when cleaning your bandage" "ok thank you" i said as he got out the car.

i looked over at Billie and saw that she had tears filled in her eyes. "what's wrong bubba" "it's all my fault" she sobbed out. "it's not im ok but i need you to calm down"

"im so sorry" she sobbed putting her head on my chest gently trying not to hurt me. i moved her head to where my heart beat was to get her calm.

i ran my fingers through her hair and rubbed her back. "im ok im here and you hear my heartbeat." her being able to hear my heartbeat seemed to calm down her crying and a little.
⚠️⚠️
about 5 minutes later she was just still sniffing and Maggie and everyone else came over to the open doors with worried faces.

"you ok" i nodded my head at Maggie's question. "it wasn't my first time getting stitches but it still hurt"

"um i just wanted to let you know that they have him under watch and he got arrested and if you want to get a restraining order against him we can go get it done tomorrow morning since the shows for the rest of the week are canceled"

"i'd like that and i'd like for you guys to come with me if that's ok" they all nodded, agreeing. "you ok now bub" she nodded her head and got up.

"instead of getting an Uber i got security trucks and you and Billie have one together and we already put your guy's stuff in there for you" "ok thank you i just have to pay the bill for the ambulance"

"it's ok honey i already payed for it" "thank you and really didn't have to do that" she just nodded her head and me and Billie got out the back out the ambulance. "he's right there and Sully is in the front seat and i made sure tell him to put the heater on"

"thank you again" i said as i walked over to her and gave her a hug. Billie walked over and gave her a hug too. she pulled away and i grabbed her hand, interlocking our hands.

we started walking to the security car. Sully got out the front seat and opens the door for us. i got in first seeing that there was 6 seats in the backseat. on one side there was a blanket.

Billie climbed in and sat down next to me. i grabbed the cover and threw it over the both of us. "im so sorry" i heard Billie say with her voice cracking.

i looked over to her and her eyes were filled with tears again. "bubba it's not your fault you couldn't have known he blended in as a normal fan" i said as i pulled her into me.

she let out a broken sob and i pulled her closer to me. i moved her head down to my heart beat knowing it would calm her down and kissed her forehead.

it took a minute for her breathing to calm down and she was still sniffing. i started humming Forever by Labrinth and continued combining my hands through her hair.

i got my backpack that was next to me and got Billie's hoodie out. "here bubba it's cold outside" "im ok mama you need it though"

"nope you wear it" "how about we both do and i carry you and Sully gets our stuff" i shrugged my shoulders and sat it back down. about 5 minutes later we arrived at the airport and we through the back entrance.

Billie got out the car first and put the hoodies on. i got out after and put my head and arms in the hoodie. she was a little hesitant to pick me, wanting to not hurt me.

she picked me up and i wrapped my arms and legs around her. she made sure she had a good grip on me and started walking into the hotel.

she went to the elevators and clicked the up button. the elevator doors opened and she walked in, clicking the 8th floor button. the elevator stopped at our floor and then Billie walked to our room.

"can you get the key out my pocket" i said to her. she went into my sweats pocket and grabbed the key, unlocking the door.

she walked in the room and closed it, making sure it was locked. then she went into the bathroom and sat me down on the counter.

i carefully took my right arm out first and then took my left one out. i took my head out the hoodies and Billie did the same. "can you get in the shower with me i need help"

she just nodded her head and lifted me off the counter and went into the room to get us some clothes. she came back with clothes and towels and sat them on the counter. she turned the shower on and walked over to me.

"you need help taking your stuff off" i nodded my head and put my arms up. she slowly pulled it off when it'd gotten to my arms making sure not to hurt me.

she un clipped my bra and then pulled my pulled my pants off. "can you tie my hair up please" she nodded and got my hair all together and tied it off with one of her hair ties on her wrist.

she then took her clothes off and grabbed my hand. we got in the shower and she made sure the temperature was ok before going in it.

leaned her head back letting the water wet her hair and i put my head on her chest, giving her a hug. she hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead.

~after their shower~

we were now dressed and Billie was blow drying her hair. i was sitting on the bed and waiting for her to finish being tired. i heard the blow dryer stop and Billie say, "go to sleep mama i know your tired and you need the sleep"

"not until you come to bed" i said walking over to her. i straddled her lap, hugging her. i put my hands through her hair and looked at her. "your hairs dry now"

"you dork" she said and started laughing. i tapped her forehead and she looked at me confused making me laugh. i puckered my lips out like i was asking for a kiss and she leaned up to kiss me.

but at last minute i moved my lips to her cheek. "now i know you didn't just dis my kiss" i then started laughing and then stopped and looked back at her. "im sorry bubba"

i said giving her a longing kiss. i felt her smile into the kiss like she always does and hugged my waist pulling me in tighter. we pulled away and she went back in giving me another kiss.

she licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. i accepted and opened my mouth wider and her tongue instantly went into my mouth.

i sucked her tongue for a moment, wanting to be in control but she grabbed my neck, making me stop. she pulled away and rasped out "don't do that"

i hid my face in her neck at her words. then i started kissing her neck knowing it always drives her crazy. i felt her shiver under me and licked a bold stripe on her neck.

i moved my face back to hers and started making out with her again. i tugged on her hair and she let out a low growl. she moved her face onto my neck and started sucking.

"no marks" is what i breathed out but knowing Billie she does what she wants. i had my head right near her ear so she was able to her my breathing so when she bit my neck, i moaned into her ear.

she continued doing this until there was a sudden knock at the door. she stopped sucking my neck and breathed out, "fuck"

i got off her lap so she can answer the door. she went to open the door while i checked myself in the mirror.

my lips were swollen and i had only a red mark on my neck since Billie didn't get to finish the hickey and my cheeks were red. Billie opened the door and Finneas and Claudia walked in.

they came and sat on the bed and i got off the chair so Billie can sit down and then i sat on her lap. "so how you feelin Gem" "im alright Billie had to help me change my bandage cause i showered"

"Billie taking care of someone what" he said sarcastically. Billie smacked her lips and said "man fuck off" him and Claudia just laughed. "why are your guy's lips so swollen and why do you have an almost hickey"

"you- you wanna handle this one" "no i think you do right" me and Billie went back and forth so i just came up with something.

"we were wrestling" "but your pregnant" "i took mma classes as a kid" she just looked at us suspicious. then it looked d like something clicked in her mind.

she started laughing and then Finneas looked at her confused. i looked at Billie and gave her a quick peck which made her frown. "stop pouting ill get you later, papi"

i whispered in her ear then licked near it. she cleared her throat and changed the subject. "did you guys eat dinner" "no that's why we came in here what do you wanna eat"

i heard Billie mumble "Gemini" "càllate" "lo que ya era" "awww pobre bebé" i laughed and she just pouted. "she wants burritos is what she said" i smiled at them.

they just shrugged and Finneas started ordering food. "Gemini where'd you get that jump suit it's cute" "it got sent to me from fashion nova"

she nodded her head and then looked over to Billie. "Billie you good" "sure" i looked over to her and she looked bored out her mind.

"ima be honest with y'all, you guys may or may not have knocked on the door at the wrong time and interrupted something"

Finneas had just finished ordering and he looked at us. "so that's why she's been pouting this entire time" i nodded my head and Billie still looked bored.

"yes you both fucking ruined me eating her neck" i stifled a laugh at how mad she was. "it's not funny so don't even start" i looked at her again and she was still pouting.

i caressed her cheek and she leaned into my touch and i moved her face to give her a kiss.

when i pulled away i gave her one more peck making her smile. "ill still get you later as soon as they leave love" i whispered to her.

she nodded her head and grabbed my phone. she unlocked it and went onto instagram. "there's hella videos from tonight"

she said then got her phone out going onto her camera roll. it looked like she had taken a random photo and then sent it to me along with the video she made for the show tonight.

she handed me my phone and i posted the video on my account and mentioned her.

~20 minutes later~

there was a knock at the door and Finneas got up to open it. he came back with food in his hand and separated it giving me me and Billie's food.

after that him and Claudia went back to there room. i got up to make sure the door was locked and then went back to the room. Billie was now sitting on the bed and on her phone.

i took her phone out of her hands and turned it off, throwing it somewhere on the bed. "why'd you throw my phone"

"because they just left and you've been pouting the whole time" i said that made her eyes brighten. she gave me a kiss and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

i granted it and she slipped her tongue in my mouth. she gripped my lower back, pulling me closer. she moved on to my neck lightly kissing it and i pulled away.

"dude seriously no marks and if you do mark do them on my collar bone" "did you just call me dude" "maybe" i said not making eye contact. she grabbed my neck this time and pulled me in for another kiss.

i let out a breathy moan which made her smirk into the kiss. i put my hands in her hair and lightly pulled at it. she moved down to my collar bone and started sucking on it.

"fuck" i moaned out. she continues to do this until she finished two dark marks. she went back to kissing me and slid her tongue in my mouth.

we made out for about 6 minutes straight, taking no breaks. when we pulled away we were both breathing heavily and put out foreheads on each other's.

i planted one more soft kiss on Billie's swollen lips. once we both got our breathing under control i fully looked at Billie's appearance and laughed.

her hair was messy, her cheeks were red, and her lips were swollen. "oh shut up you don't look any better" she said pulling me in for a hug. when she hugged me she licked my collar bone where she made hickeys.

"don't start" i said to her getting up. i got my food and sat down and started eating. she did the same and put a pillow over her lap. i laughed at her knowing she wasn't on soft at all. she gave me gore and started eating.
.
.
.
.
.

THIS WAS SO FUCKING CONFUSING LIKE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY AND ALSO THE CRAZY ASS EX HIS NAME IS TYLER AND HE HAS A LITTLE DICK
BUT THAT WAS THE CHAPTER THAT HAD A BUMMPY ROAD BUT WE GOT THROUGH IT.

(Stay safe eat drink water and love you ❣️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 11.7K 136
This book is about sex😜 requests are closed
441K 12.7K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
25K 1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...
265K 4.1K 53
The perfect Married couple? "No" but it's sure one fun ride - A/N - I unpublished this story awhile ago and EXTREMELY edited all the chapters! So if...