Chapter 18

Gemini's POV
i woke up to Billie singing and just sat there listening. she rubbed my stomach while continuing and i put my hands over hers.

when i did that, she knew i was awake, and stopped singing. "how long have you been up" "long enough" i said turning around to her. "hi"

she whispered to me while rubbing my cheek. "hi lovely" "how's your arm feeling today" "sore"

she pouted and pulled me in for a hug, rubbing my back. "i have an interview today and they want you there with me" "ok what time" she checked her phone and told me, "it's 9 right now and the interview is at 2:45"

i nodded my head and moved to the crook of Billie's neck. i breathed in her scent and closed my eyes. "i hope your not going back to sleep cause we have to got to breakfast" "nope" i said and kissed her neck.

i got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. i changed my bandage and put vaseline on my wound. Billie then walked into the bathroom and went into the personal toilet room.

she came out of it and then washed her hands and started brushing her teeth. we finished up in the bathroom and went back in the room. (her outfit)

( with high top Air Forces and regular jeans and a Fanny Pack) we finished getting ready and went to the elevators

we finished getting ready and went to the elevators. the doors opened and we went in and i pushed the lobby button.

we got to the lobby and went to the restaurant area and saw everyone sitting down. "morning" "good morning" me and Billie sat down and i started to look at the menu.

"what are you about to get" "a salad you know the usual" i said sarcastically to Billie, making her laugh. "im gonna get the vegan blueberry pancakes and a hash brown knowing someone's gonna want some"

"wha- that's only happened once" i looked at Billie with an unconvincing face. "ok maybe every time you get food to where anything you get is vegan"

"your lucky that the vegan food i get is good" i saw the waiter walking up to us so i gave Billie the menu and told her to hurry up picking something out. "tofu egg sandwich"

the waiter stopped in front of our table and looked up with a smile. "hi how are you guys doing today" i looked up from my phone hearing a familiar voice.

the waiter made eye contact with me and her smile droped. "mija" "tia Alex" i said getting up. "hi it's been how long" she said giving me a tight hug. "i don't know like 3 years, how's tio Victor"

"same old stubborn man" we both started laughing and she saw that i was pregnant. "estas embarazada" "si y esa es mi novia"

i said pointing to Billie. "pero no, no lo perdi todavia" "cómo" she said pointing to my belly. "error medico" we turned our heads towards Billie. "ères muy buena hablando español"