Sam Winchester/Jared Padaleck...

By Pumpkinarrow

theses are all one shot stories of our favorite moose Sam Winchester/ Jared Padalecki. all of theses are work... More

The Hot Tub (Jared Padalecki)
Authors notes
The Shower (Jared Padalecki)
Watching you (Sam Winchester)
Jealousy (Sam Winchester)
Mine (Sam Winchester)
The Secret (Jared Padalecki)
The Prank (Sam Winchester)
Please dont be in love with someone else (Sam Winchester)
The Contract (Jared Padalecki)
The Devil (Lucifer!Sam X Reader)
A/N

The Spell (Sam Winchester)

406 3 1
By Pumpkinarrow

Being a hunter exposes us to certain risks. Being a childhood friend of the Winchesters, we bumped into each other after nearly a decade. They quickly invited me to stay with them not liking that i was alone. Saying yes was one of the best decisions i ever made. The bunker is comfortable to live in and we all have our own rooms and privacy although we have to share a bathroom.

Sitting in the library looking for cases like usual, Sam comes across a case. "Dean Sage i found something." We read the article and it looks like a witch. Its not too far too its about a few hours of road away. Dean claps his hands "perfect lets get ready and meet at the car in ten minutes!" We all get up and grab our stuff. Ten minutes later, we re all in our respective seats in the Impala. Dean driving. Sam shotgun and im in the back behind Sam. Once arrived, Dean gets a room at the nearest motel from the crime scene. "Hey my guy we ll need a room with three beds." The clerk looks at us up and down and goes "hmm sadly for you there's only two beds or theres a room with three beds and one pullout couch." Dean looks at me and Sam we both shrug. Dean shrugs back "we ll take the one with the pullout couch" The clerk hands Dean the keys. The motel room was not bad but not great. It was fine for a few days. Sam asks" So who grabs the pullout couch?" I look at it its small. "Well since both of yall are giants ill take it. Im small i dont mind." Dean smiles and jumps on one of the beds. Sam shakes his head and drops the bags.

After drinking a few beers and talking about the case, we went to bed. Sam and Dean in the small beds. I was trying to get comfortable on the small pullout couch. I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later horny as hell. I look over and both of them are asleep snoring. I always fantasized about Sam. As much as im much younger than them, i always liked Sam. Seeing them both asleep, i decide to grab my small travel vibrator. I go back under the covers, slowly pulling down my pants. Turning on the vibrator to the lowest setting, i slowly slide it inside since im always soaking. I slowly put it in and out biting my lip to stay quiet. One moan and i could wake them up since they re light sleepers.

Increasing the speed of my movements, i let our a very faint moan/whimper. My legs starts to shake. The pullout couch squeaking by my legs shaking, Sam turns around in his bed. Once my orgasm finished, i pull up my underwear forgetting my pants and i stand up to find Dean sitting up in his bed looking at me. "So was it good?" I stutter completely loosing the ability to speak. He continues "you are lucky im the one who woke up and not Sammy. You know how crazy he is over you? Plus its been a while since he got laid." I just look at him. Dean's green bottle eyes shift down to my lacey panties "Wow" i look down to realize that i forgot to put my pants back on. I go grab them to put them back on. As i turn around i see Sam awake sitting up. I blink not believing what im seeing. Minutes ago he was soundly asleep. I look at them for a minute and ask them if they re ready to focus on the case. Which at the same moment i finish my sentence, my vibrator rolls off the pullout couch. Both Winchesters look at it and look at me. They then look at each other. Sam blushes lightly and Dean shrugs.

{Time skip}

We found the witch and obviously things turned sour on us. Nothing can be too easy eh? The boys are looking for her sister to kill her and im alone with her. Sam receiving my sos text, he joins me in the house. Dean taking care of the witch's little sister. The witch pins me and Sam on the wall and cast a spell. Once she s done casting her spell Dean shoots her with witch killing bullets. She falls on the floor. Sam looks at me and smiles. One of his most beautiful smiles with his dimples showing. His eyes are sparkling. He gets closer to me and kisses me. Its the most beautiful kiss ever. I feel this bubbly feeling inside of me and it makes me overly happy. Dean looking at the scene confused "jeez guys did i miss something ?" Sam and i ignoring Dean and making out. Dean shoots the ceiling to get our attention.

Getting back into the car, Sam and i sit together in the back. Not able to stay off each other we make out. Dean uncomfortable "did the witch cast a love spell on you two?" Arrived the hotel Dean makes us sit separate and he asks questions on what the witch said. Sam answered since he knows latin. Dean quickly does research and goes "oh fucking hell. The witch didnt cast a love. Its a truth spell. Basically revealing secrets" As he say that Sam looks at me "i guess it is true. I always loved you Sage. And I've never been able to forget you or even stay away from you. " i smile "Me too Sam. Im yours and I've always been." Sam smiles and jumps across to kiss me passionately. Dean sighs and leaves the room.

Sam then kisses my neck and slightly bitting it. Under his breath and in between kisses he says "Do you want this? I want you so bad right now" I let out a deep breath and say "Yes yes i want you so bad and i always did. The spell just let us be ourselves and reveal what we truly wanted." Sam nods and kisses further down my neck. He gets up for a second and removes my shit tossing it. I then grab the hem of his and i remove his shit tossing it. His hands slowly touch every inch of me. My arms, shoulders back. His touch feels gentle and warm. "Is it okay if i remove your bra Sage?" "Sam do whatever you want to me. Fuck me take me. Im yours" he smiles. His eyes became lust blown as he smiled.

"Alright babygirl. You want dirty ? You ll get dirty" He removes my bra and pushes down on the bed. I giggle. Sam looks at me seriously with a predator like look in his eyes "Quiet." I shut up quickly. He climbs on top of me kissing me roughly. Going down on my neck bitting it leaving teeth marks. He pop the button of my jeans and slides them off me discarding them to the side. He slides his hands over my body. My thighs, my hips, my waist. His rough hands stop on my breasts grabbing them. He lift my legs up his face between them. He looks at my soaked panties and removes them with his teeth. My dripping vagina exposed to him, Sam groans "Hmm look at how wet you are for me baby" i nod. He slowly brings his face closer. Sam licks my clip ever so slowly. I let out a moan as i grab the sheets. The movements of his tongue getting faster making me squirm from pure pleasure. Before i could come he stops. "Since you re mine you re gonna come when i want you to" I look at him with my blue eyes lust blown and nod with a low whimper.

He looks me up and down before removing his jeans and his boxers. His erection spring out of his boxer. Sam is well equiped.

He then asks the question if im on birth control or not. "I have an iud" he signs relieved. He comes closer to me and slowly rubs his dickhead on my clit and my entrance. I squirm. "Fuck this feels so good. I could cum" "you won't." He stops. He whispers in my ear" you are mine. You are my little play toy now. You cum when i say so." I nod biting my lip. He plunges his massive cock inside of my soaked folds. I moan loudly grabbing his shoulders. He thrusts harshly in me. He lifts up my legs so he can go deeper. Feeling so full inside with his cock hitting all the good spots. I moan "Fuck Sam this feels so good" Sam gives a few harsh thrusts before i whimper "Can i cum?" He grunts and says "no" Sam flips me over so im on my hands and knees. He gives a healthy slap on my ass making it turn red. "Dont ask to come. Cumming is a privilege for my play toy." I whimper bitting my lip. He shoves his dick inside of me. I moan loudly. He thrusts inside of me violently for a good few minutes. The only noises in the room being our grunts moans and my whimpers. I can feel an orgasm creeping. I know im about to cum. Slowly trying to suppress the feeling when Sam grunts and says "Daddy is about to fill you up so you can cum" Like my body obeyed him i cum very loudly screaming "FUCK SAM! OOOH FUCK!!! AAAH! " The orgasm feeling so intense that my whole body is shaking and seizing at the same time. Sam smiles proud of seeing my orgasm last this long. His hips locks his cock deep inside of me. He grunts. "Fuck this pussy is so good" His hot cum filling me up.

My orgasm drained me so much that i flop laying on my stomach. Sam moves some of my hair away from my sweaty face and says "So am i doing a better job than your travel vibrator?" Stunned, i reply "Yes so much better baby"

This is how i became Sam's play toy for sex and eventually his wife. Dean is still teasing us that a witch casting a truth spell made us finally admit our feelings to each other.

A/N : sorry if this is bad im trying to work through a writers Block at the moment. Any ideas can be sent through dms!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
97.8K 3.4K 34
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...