Tenebrific (Book 1 - Blood Se...

By FilthyFun

(Book #1 - Blood Series) Riva Valentino, Famous Model. Luke D'Angelo, Most Dangerous Mafia Don. 2 different p... More

•Authors Note (IMPORTANT)
•Character Aesthetics
•Home Aesthetics
1: 5am
2: Holy Hell
3: Attitude
4: Goodnight
6: Pink
7: Cigarettes
8: Tesoro
9: Poison
10: Fun
11: Lust
12: Sun Safe
13: Devil & Demons
14: Valentine
15: Pretend

5: Hate Squad

11.4K 208 107
By FilthyFun

Please don't be a silent reader :)

After we dropped Zeke off at his place, me and Bailey came home, I chucked my shoes off and jumped onto the lounge, I could hear Bailey shuffling around, looking for something. "Have you seen my phone?" Bailey asked, "I haven't sorry," "I'm quickly gonna run downstairs to see if I left it in your car," Bailey said while grabbing my key. "Take my phone as well, so you can ring yours" I said, while handing her my phone.

Bailey was walking towards the door, when there was a knock. She turned around with a confused expression written on her face, "I thought Zeke wasn't coming over until later," "Yeah, he said he would arrive around dinner but maybe he decided to come earlier, and why the hell is he knocking did he forget his key," I said. "Maybe he forgot his key, or maybe it's someone else," I just laughed after she said that, "Bailey, who the hell comes to see us, we don't have any other friends except for Zeke," "You're so right," she said while laughing.

Whoever was behind the door knocked again, probably Zeke but if it was some weirdo behind the door who was trying to kill us, I wouldn't stress since there's security cameras and security everywhere. Bailey walked towards the door and looked through the peephole, she quickly opened the door and in a surprised tone I heard her say, "Heath?" I quickly turned my head towards the door and saw Heath standing there.

"Hey, long story but basically I forgot my jacket in the conference, so when I went back up to get it, I found this phone and it's either yours or Riva's, because the wallpaper is a picture of you and Riva, and I just thought I would drop it off to save you the trouble of having to drive all the way back," Heath said, in a rushed mouthful.

"Oh my god thank you so much, my dumbass would've never thought I left it in the conference. But how did you know where we live?" While Bailey was thanking Heath, you could see him starting to blush, but I was more focused on the fact that he knew where we lived.

"Well I kind of um...asked Jessica for Riva's address knowing she would have her information, I didn't know if you guys lived together, but I'm happy I got to see you again." Heath said while scratching the back of his neck, aw the poor guy is nervous, and it's a bit rude of Jessica to give out my address.

"Well if you aren't busy, do you want to stay for dinner?" Bailey asked, "I would love too, but Luke's waiting in the car," as soon as those words left Heath's mouth, I knew what Bailey was about to say, and I was about to stop her but I was too slow. "If he wants, he can join us too," Heath's face lit up and he quickly said "Let me just ring him and tell him to come up."

Bailey turned around with the biggest smile on her face, she mouthed the words 'Oh My God' while fanning her face, and her face was turning bright red. I love you Bailey and I'm happy you get to spend time with Heath, but I really don't wanna spend any time with Luke, so I give her a smile that says, you're lucky I love you or otherwise I would be choking you right now.

"Luke said he'll be up in a minute," Heath said while walking back into our place, he saw me sitting on the lounge, "Nice to see you again Riva,"

"It's good to see you Heath" I said with a smile printed on my face, I had nothing against Heath, but I was dreading having to see Luke again.

"I'll be down here in a second. I just need to change," I said while running upstairs. I took all the time in the world getting changed into my sweatpants and tank top, I was trying to avoid interacting with Luke, so before I went downstairs I made a quick pit stop at Gray's room. I knocked on his door, while slowly opening his door.

"Hey" I said while jumping on to his bed, "Hey Rivs, what's wrong with you?" He asked with his eyes attached to his phone, rude.

I quietly mumbled a quick "Nothing." "Are you sure?" He asked with his eyes still attached to his phone. "Well if you must know your sister invited Heath and Mr. Dickhead over for dinner," I said while stuffing my head into a pillow. "Who?" He asked confused, "Luke, Luke D'Angelo and his nice friend Heath," I said while fake sobbing into the pillow.

"So you're telling me The Billionaire Luke D'Angelo is downstairs," he said while dropping his phone, so now he can look away from his phone, "Yeah he should be." Gray turned off his phone, and quickly jumped off his bed and ran out the room.

Umm excuse me, wait for me.

I jumped off the bed and followed him. I saw him slowly walking down the stairs, trying to peek into the living room. I followed him also trying to peek into the living room, but I couldn't see anything and I don't think he could see anything either. He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him into the living room, now that we were standing in the living room, we could see Bailey grabbing 2 glasses of water and 2 backs facing us, one being Heath's and the other being who I assume is Luke's. Ew but hot, ew because it's Luke, but hot because his back muscles flexing against his black dress shirt is extremely attractive.

"Hey I called Zeke and told him to bring extra food, he should be here soon," once Luke and Heath noticed Bailey wasn't talking to them, they turned around, and Luke made direct eye contact with me. "Hey beautiful thanks for having me over for dinner, for a second I thought you hated me," Luke's voice was laced with sarcasm and he had a smirk plastered on his, a smirk that made me wanna punch his gorgeous, I mean repulsive face.

Fuck My Life.

"Well I do hate you so I guess you thought right. But anyway this is Grayson, Bailey's brother," who for some reason is actually excited to meet you. "Hi nice to meet you guys, you can call me Gray," Gray walked over to them and they started to make conversation, Gray is a kid who can make conversation with anyone and enjoys it, and I'm adult who can make conversation with anyone but doesn't want to, talking to people is so time consuming and boring.

-------------

Zeke arrived 5 minutes ago, and he brought extra food not knowing the guest were Luke and Heath, and I can tell he's pissed because Luke's here, but he's not the only one.

We were all sitting at the dining table now, with Luke and Heath sitting on the opposite side of me and Bailey, Zeke was sitting beside me and we were both death staring Luke, and Gray was sitting at the head of the table, he said the head of the table is where he belongs, if I could compare Gray's personality to anyone it would be Simba from The Lion King, and I would compare Luke's personality to Gaston from Beauty And The Beast.

Bailey, Heath and Gray were immersed in conversation, while me and Zeke were still death staring Luke. "Can't keep your eyes off me, beautiful," who asked him to open his mouth, instead of responding to his dumbass remark, I morph my face so I look disgusted and he just rolled his eyes and shifted in his seat, so he was now facing Zeke, "I would like to apologize, for the other day, you seem like an amazing guy and I completely ignored you, its was rude and disrespectful, and I wouldn't have treated you like that if I wasn't distracted," yeah distracted by my boobs, piece of shit. "Its okay I forgive you," I turn toward Zeke with shock written all over my face, I thought he was on my side, I thought he was apart of the 'Luke Hate Squad' but now Zeke is back to looking at Luke like a fucking god.

Luke turns his head back towards me with a smirk printed on his face, and I decide to make conversation. "What do you actually do for a living? Billionaire businessman doesn't really go into much depth of what you actually do," he just looks at me with curiosity before responding, "I do a lot of things, most of my work revolves around finance and investments, I also make a lot of deals and partnerships with big companies, right now I've made a few deals in the fashion and retail industry, so you'll be seeing me a lot more, and I've also been told the Chanel runway show that I've been invite to watch next week, is a show you'll be walking at." Are you fucking kidding me, I stare at him in disbelief, he was suppose to walk out of my front door and I would never have to see him again, but no the world is against me.

I didn't say anything, instead I looked at him with an outraged facial expression, and he muffled a laugh under his breath from my reaction. "You guys should totally come and have dinner at our place after the show," Heath looks between me, Bailey and Zeke waiting for us to reply to his offer, Bailey and Zeke accept the offer for us at the same time, saying the same thing, "We would love too," and since I'm the only one who doesn't respond, they all turn and look at me, it would be a little awkward if I said no, so instead I mumble a quick, "Sounds good," with not a trace of excitement in my voice, and I really hope Heath knows, I'm not a rude person, well I am, but I'm normally not this rude, and all the hate I'm radiating is towards Luke.

"I'm looking forward to having you over, beautiful," do me a favour and keep your mouth shut Luke.

————————

Luke and Heath were now leaving, we were all standing near the front door saying our goodbyes, Luke and Heath gave everyone a quick hug and said bye. I gave Heath a quick hug and said, "It was lovely having you over, come over again soon," "Thank you for having us and next time I come over I promise I'll come alone," we both laughed at his remark, before he walked out and stood in the hallway waiting for Luke.

Luke was now standing in front of me and before I could stop him, he pulled me in for a one arm hug and bent down so now his lips were near my ear, "Thanks for having me over beautiful," when he pulled away from my ear, his lips lightly grazed my ear, and then he gave me a quick innocent peck on the cheek. He walked out and joined Heath in the doorway, before walking away.

A/N: Thankyou for reading this chapter, I would love to know your thoughts.
And I just wanna remind you guys that Riva and Luke's relationship is gonna be a slow burn for the actual relationship, but there will be a lot of sexual tension.

AND THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS ❤️

Go Follow
TikTok: freakydeaky22
Instagram: rivablakevalentino
Instagram: lukebladedangelo

I Love You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
492K 18.5K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
4.4M 117K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...