๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐”‚...

By SurayahJMahamoodally

All her life she thought she was an only child that until she found out the secret that was hidden from her B... More

๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–™๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–Š๐–— 2
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–”๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
a/n
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–—๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–

๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

1.1K 20 1
By SurayahJMahamoodally

Alexsandras pov

I woke up the next morning,to hear noises in the kitchen ,j tiptoed downstairs to see Damon in the kitchen making some of his famous crép ( pancakes In french).

He had is back facing me so when He turn around he jumped ,seeing me suddenly standing I  the doorway.

" you scared me" he said after he recover from his shock.

" I know ,I have that effect on people" I said smirking .he just rolled his eyes and oif the pan to flip the crép.

He put Nutella in it a gave me and took a plate for himself.and we just ate I  complete silence.

After that i took a shower and pack my bag and walked home went home.as I was about to open the door I heard shouting.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT U DIDNT TELL HER,YOU .LET HER LIVE HERI LIFE EASY WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY THE BURDEN THAT SHE LEFT US."shouted Lucien
,what the hell are Theydon here I thought that hey were only old friends I didn't know thatthey were going to stay with us.

" we only want to tell—".my mom stop talking as soon as she saw me in the door way.

She looked at me with pity.while the guys were  looking at me with  hate the most and I glared at her.

" what is going on in here " I said as soon as they all notice me.

Mom and dad looked down while the guys somewhere glaring at me  and  some were looking at me in anger.

" nothing.....our friends came to stay"

" yes I saw that and what about the thing they said a something about someone leaving them ,not knowing ..."

" its time you tell her about it " said wht I think is Antonio

" yeah you can't hide her in the dark for ever " said Alex.

Too late cause am already I  the darkness.

Now that he doesn't have his hood on I can finally take a good look at him. Wait the fuck.

" THE FUCK WHY DOES HE HAVE MY FACE".

" language alaxsandra ......and maybe you should seet down for this ....let's go In the living room".said my mother while glaring at me.

Why is she glaring at me I do things worst than that.

we all make our way to the living room and the air feel tense.

" What were about tho tell you .......happened when you were 3 and don't hate us for not telling you."

I noded my head .what is it that it could be that bad.

" do touch remember when we went to England for a vacation".ask mom and i shook my head no.

"Well ......they are your brothers brothers? I have siblings .I think the shock is evident on my face since they both look down.

"12 years ago

Mateos pov

" kids were going out ,be good and look after the twins" yeah don't worry about it said Lucien,

" and leave your sister alone don't annoty her too much...ok"

"K " was all we all said.

" guys I have a girlfriend.........she's coming over tonight, I need you not tell mom and dad when they come can you do that....do you promise"said Lucien

We all noded.while lessy went and pinky promise him." Gracias principissa "  

The girl came and Lucien and her went to his room.after an 1hour or sk mom and dad returned home and alexsandra and alexsandro was playing I their rooms ,our patents went straight their and we followed.

" there you are my babies ........did something happen when I was gone " She said all lovingly ,

Alexsandro kept quite and shook his head no.while alexsandra looked down, we all knew that she was never good at keeping secrets.

" alexsandra what is it..." dad asked her in a strick voice.

She looked at us with her eyes full of fear.the she gave up

" therwe's a gwirl in Luwcien room".

We didn't followed our parents out ,then we heard crying ,dad shouting at Lucien......it was so loud that even the twins stared crying.

Afterthat mom and dad clamed down we all went in the living room.

" I very come to a decision .......you all lares going to stay in an orphanage..........that belongs to one of my friends "
It was quite foe a few mins then Lucien spoke ......" it my fault send me and not them " said with his tear stained cheeks .

" no my decision is final you are all going ...am I clear" we all noded.

Lucien and all of us were glaring at alxsandra,if had just kept her mouth shut.

Weak our stuff and dad drove us h to the orphanage..."mommy don't leave me here pleaswse." She said withtears I  her eyes.

Mom and dad took pity of her and said " your sister is coming with us " and with that mom picked her up and they turned around ,alexsanda looked at us stinging her Tonge out and laughing at something dad said .

After that we never saw our parents again until now .

" A few days ago Lucien called saying that he wanted the family to be back together......since we missed them ,we agreed ,then your father and I told you that they were our old friends. " said Mom.

I stared at her in shock how could she not tell me something this big

" we took you with us and leave all of your brothers there.including your twin alexsandro. You wanted to to stay with us  .

I have a twin , I was  send there too. This is too much I can't take it.

" you left us like that ......we loved you but you just left .not caring about us ."Nathaniel said

" you were selfish..........you left us ......left me..your  own twin "Alex whom I now know as alexsandro.

You left them ,your siblings,
They loved you,
Your selfish,
You should kill yourself ....even when you were child you were a burden , to everyone,
Maybe if you just kept quite ,maybe then things wouldn't be so fuck up now.

I can't take it anymore. I need to get out of here before I fall infront of them.

" I........got...t-to......g-go" I said shakingly. I ran outside and got in the car and told the driver to take me a few streets before the abanded house.i walked to the house to see Damon walking in the gym we made.

I took a deep breath and said " hey.....am training in the the gym with you" and he just noded his head.

I but on my earpods on and start to punch the punching bag in one corner of the room while my music was playing.
How  could they not tell me,
How could I left them like that,
Why didn't just kept my mouth shut,
You were selfish,
Your a monster,
A burden,
You should kill yourself ,
Your a mistake.

Taking a final blow the punching bag broke ,Damon was staring at me with shock, confusion.

" lessa what happen"

" nothizng " I said trying to keep my voice from braking but fail.

Then he came and hug me." Let me go demon ...you know how muchni don't like hugging "

" you needed it" said said letting me go.

After that I took a shower and returned home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
178K 4.1K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
857K 21.3K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...