Max Steel Team Turbo: The Tur...

By RichardThang2002

Before Max McGrath has a new green T.U.R.B.O energy in the incident of the Turbocharged movie for his new ene... More

Pro: Before the Turbocharged (Rewritten)
Chapter 1: This is the story of how to begin.

Enter Max Steel and Team Turbo Bio.

793 12 7
By RichardThang2002

First name: Maxwells or Max

Last name: McGrath  

Hair colour: Brown 

Eye colour: Blue

Age: 17 to 18

Superpower: Turbo energy and then Green T.U.R.B.O Energy

Turbo Mode: Turbo Base Model 23

Here is the video for Max Steel Team Turbo when all begins with this story that you watched before, and you know how this video happened.

Max McGrath is the son of the greatest hero in his universe and he's a half-Tachyon human hybrid that has his father's T.U.R.B.O Energy with his best friend N'Baro AK steel X377 also known as Steel who was Jim McGrath's UltraLink partner in Max's dad's home planet for the first time of they met on the invasion by Makino's forces to absorb and expand the entire galaxy which the Alien Warrior is married to the human N-Tek agent in Earth along with Forge Ferris and Miles Dread who have founded the secret organization for stopping Makino from conquering their world when Maxwell McGrath was born on the original N-Tek base after his father's presumed death in the Turbo Star accident. Max is meeting for the amnesia UltraLink in his dad's hologram statue of his grave and then they become Max Steel, together with each other's side to defeat their enemies like...

Extroyer the Half-human and half-UltraLink shapeshifter is turning into an animal by extracting from the DNA of the species to become one like that you have a thing with the animal's Kingdom, the formerly known for Troy Winter who is hired by his employer that he was used to be N-Tek agent and the owner/founder of the THI company for stealing the Ultralink part about send missiles to destroy the N-Tek intergalactic communities within the city of Copper Canyon for summoning the alien invasion of the Evil Ultra-links, but unfortunately he has fallen down in the bottom of the ocean with his new shark form for his first encounter at the Turbo mission  with Max Steel is defeating him as well victorious from the past episode of 'Extroyer Unleashed.'

 Toxzon AKA Tutus Octavius Xander the unstable evil scientist who works at THI for curing all the toxins that he was supposed to do, but instead of accidentally turning himself into a mutant with his power to control them and he's crazy about talking to his plastic goldfish in his twisted imagination with a bowler hat who thought that Fishy was real. 

The Ultimate Elementors and the Metal Elementor are the mere UltraLink and Metalink controls the fourth element force of nature and even the fifth element. They fight each other's throats to switch bodies to elemental beings that share the same minds as one. Metal Elementor is the supreme commander of his master's forces to conquer the countless other worlds of innocent lives are maybe dead or alive in a galaxy far away from the Mikey Way our solar system that where our Planet Earth has been protected by an alien warrior and N-Tek is stopping at the invasion to coming back to earth once again for 16 years after the beginnings of the Max Steel series before our hero was born to become the official defender of his city as well taking his father's place. 

 Makino is the Master of Technology who was the Lord for all Evil UltraLink and the Destroyer of world that he destroy the countless planet for his destructive glory for eons when his creator who was the godfather of the ultimate Ultralink is giving his destiny to absorb the world by expanding before he's destroyed by Max Steel to send him to the sun for almost destroying Earth's core from the Wrath of Makino movie.

Professor Mortem the robot zombie is sucking on everyone's brain energy to become more powerful than before with his Connect-Tek to make him Immortal for hates his human body to be unworthy of the evil intelligence in his brain, and he can't be killed by those who tried to destroy him as his new body is pulling back into pieces that construct his robotic zombie form for turning the innocent people into the zombies like him.  

Morphos is the ultimate bioweapon of mass destruction for destroying Makino like Frankincense but stronger until N-Tek believe that he's too powerful to be a bigger threat than Makino himself in his empire, Morphos is copied on his opponent's powers and abilities to adapt and expand with his claws-like tentacle from his chest-mouth into both the superheroes and villains alive to use it for against them but he's only absorbing Max Steel's one T.U.R.B.O Mode for combined with their two modes for finally beat Morphos in round 2, but then he has two power in the same place because  Miles Dread is giving his answers for who he is and what's purpose after he was melting, but he's still alive in the flash of his new maximum powers to become the new greatest villain ever in the world since he has now proved himself as well for being a better villain than his creator and the rest of Max's enemies whoever lived.

And finally Dread is the one who unknowingly  sent his best friend to space when Makino's armada is find him and used his Takion power to empower his AlphaLinks to create the force-shield for 16 years ago, he's a Negative Turbo-energy vampire who absorbs his archenemy's power to become more powerful with his device in his chest to harassing Jim McGrath in his experiments with the Turbo Star to destroy the alien warlords which are destroyed in the accidental explosion at Jim's experiments along with his partner Steel who's memory core is damaged by his best friend's project for him shutting down.

But Max Steel is a young man now 2 years later when he became the new leader of the first Team Turbo alongside his new friends, the new superheroes who have been Copper Canyon's protectors side-by-side with the Turbofied of the Connect-Tek.

Starting with Alejandro "Alex" Villar who is also better known as his alter-ego in La Fiera the wild ones that are Extroyer's archenemy for his adventuresome wild side, and the only child of his grandma at Copper Canyon downtown which is unknown for what happened to his parents who were why's that their son was a loner wolf who had issues with making friends of his childhood described by Steel.

Here is Rayne Martinez Berto's younger sister who called herself Tempesta, be careful about what you might call her little because she has a big anger temperature of her sensitive feelings that she doesn't like being treated like a little girl who's living in the shadow of his 5 siblings are as well you know that they're the rowdy brothers that she'd always have to fight to be heard from which explains why she's such a feisty fighter until her hero was a reason for her to become the superheroes for Steel told Max. Because of that, she's just a positive loved future girlfriend of the Tiger boy. 

And then there is Cybernetic Tactical Robot Operative which stands for C.Y.T.R.O. He's the robot that was created by Roberto Martinez after he was the incompetent and mindless war machine when he's such a comic relief that has been humiliated by his countless battle for his creator's control and call Berto's little sister who known as well you know,  but thanks to special chips are given to the artificial intelligence which is making him feel more independent human instead of being a puppet. He is programmed to highly protect the innocent and care for Ray, he has a good memory for remembering the problem with the enemies around them and reminding Max about they don't have time and is very loyal to his team. Also, he has a sense of humour that makes fun of Rayne for being little and he still needs to learn about mankind's culture. 

Together they are Team Turbo. Now back to before Team Turbo got the new green TURBO energy thanks to the Nexus that Terrorax did turn Max's power into his Terror Energy.

Terrorax's Terror Energy is the opposite of his nemesis' TURBO energy at the beginning of the Turbocharged and that final appearance of the Turbo Warrior as a human when his real name is Dr Prometheus Halifax was one of the Nexus Legion in their base/ship Pantheon, and the enigmatic founder of his company with his Nexus Agents known for the Halifax Industries to prevent the world as the billionaire whwas leading a project involving Max's to exploit its maximum potential, which eventually led to the creation of the Terror Energy. Alongside Nexus, Prometheus wants to establish a new world order by destabilising everyone's technologies are affected by their newfound power to unlock their full potential like crossing the moral code that Max Steel never did and Terrorax did destroy one of Maxwell McGrath's gloves for him to ask the Turbo Boy to join the Nexus army despite he hated Max Steel, but Team Terror is the evil counterparts of Team Turbo until Max and his team are defeat them one by one kill the final boss battle.

(A/N): This is the first Wattpad story of my favourite superhero show in this fan-fictionalised new page.com for bringing Max Steel back on my story about what if Team Turbo get transported to another dimension of RWBY from the Rooster Teeth that is created by Monty Oum who passed away the last year of 2015 if some of you guys remember the volume 8 of RWBY is Ruby's group that they evaluate the people who almost got killed in their dimensionality's voided station by Cinder Fall from the fallen kingdom of Atlas and Mantle to crumble from Salem's forces to getting the two relics of Remnant are going to summon the brother gods of the RWBY universe for destroying them that along with Humans and the witch herself if she finally gets rid of her immortality is gonna died resting in place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 0 8
When seven-dimensional villains from dimensions come together to destroy reality. It's up to the seven different dimensional Jack/Jane Darbys and the...
37.3K 501 7
Do you ever believe in the multiverse theory? The theory that are multiple dimensions where any and every single possibilities are endless? Sounds c...
1.9K 27 30
After the fall of Beacon, team RWBY and the Ultra brothers bring the battle to Salem, hopefully to end this once and for all ビーコンアカデミーの壊後、チームRWBYとウ...
36.9K 573 28
After merging into the ultimate fusion, Gogeta to confront Broly, Goku and Vegeta opt to intensify their training by entering the hyperbolic time cha...