Bad Intentions

By yobitxch_dreamy

An obsession can drive someone to do the unthinkable - yobitxch_dreamy More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48

Part 21

1.1K 40 5
By yobitxch_dreamy

Germani Da'land Grace
"Gigi"

Indianapolis, Indiana
2020, August 14th
Killa's house

•••

I woke up feeling pain immediately take over my body. I was in this dusty ass basement of course.

I had to leave. I just had to.

I began to look for a weapon to get me out of the basement.

"Whachu looking for lil mama?" I looked up only seeing Killa's diamonds glistening in the pitch black.

"Nothing." I replied holding onto my arm.

"You still in pain?" He asked laughing.

"Yes I need to go to the hospital." I said

"Nawl you gonna try and leave me." He said

"No I'm not. I wish those were my intentions." I said

"You still ain't going no where. Cornai said you was fine. You just gonna be hella sore." He said

"Can I at least go in our room?" I asked

"Yea I guess so." He said sighing and then lifting me into the air and walking out the basement and to the room.

"Killa I wanted to ask if I could see my sister. She prolly thinks I'm missing." I asked while sitting down on the end of the bed.

"No." He replied quickly.

I sighed before wiping a my tears.

"Why you crying for now Gigi?" Killa asked coming over to me and rubbing my back.

"I haven't seen my sister and I miss her." I said

"Look imma see. If you fuck up at all. Yeen gonna get to see her." He said

"Okay." I said nodding my head taking in what was said.

"Wanna come wit me just to sell some shit?" He asked

"No my body hurts." I said

"Ight well I can stay then." He said climbing right next to me.

"Youn have to I'm okay." I said

He stared at me. "You tryna leave ain't you?"

"No I'm not I promise. My body hurt to much to run." I said

"Yea." He nodded rubbing my foot.

"Keontae would I ever be allowed to leave?" I asked

"Ion know. Prolly not I love you to much to ever let you go." He replied rubbing my feet still.

"You remember when Shoota and all of us got into the big fight?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yea shit was funny." He laughed.

"Yea." I said nodding and smiling remembering.

"Imma go into the living room for a while." Killa said

"Okay." I said

He then got up and walked out the bedroom closing the door.

I had decided to watch sponge-bob. After awhile I got hungry and wanted cookies and milk.

I walked out the room and headed towards the stairs.

"Yea. Shit I mean Ian gonna get her pregnant just yet. Ion want kids right now, but shit give me a few months and she gonna be having my son or daughter." Killa said

I immediately knew he was talking about me.

I walked back into not wanting to get my ass whooped for going downstairs.

I was so bored so I decided to go and play in some of my clothes.

When I walked into my closet. I saw hella more clothes that weren't even mine, but hey Ian complaining. There was this pretty black lingerie set. It didn't look to complicated to put on to.

I began getting undressed, but hurried and put my comfortable clothes back on because the lingerie was to tight and hurt my bruises.

I played wit some more clothes and then got bored again.

I peeked my head out the room. I saw nothing and decided to walk downstairs.

I looked around the corner seeing no one.

"I thought you was sleep." I heard Killa say startling me.

"No I'm hungry and bored." I said

"It's food in there and it's plenty of shit to do in the house. You need to rest tho." He said walking away looking at his phone.

"I feel much better tho." I said following him to wherever.

"That's cuz you had to medicine and shit." He said sitting on the couch and continuing to stare at his phone, annoying me.

"Fuck you standing here for?" He asked rudely and finally looking up from his phone.

"Uh." I said totally memorized by the girl who walked through the door.

"Fuck yeen answering me foe?" He asked standing up becoming way taller than me.

"Nun." I said scared.

"Cie cie this my girl Gigi. Don't talk or touch ha we good." Killa said. She didn't even look up at me to see what I looked like. They really must be scared of this man. Shit I don't blame em.

"Boss we collected 40 packages and we selling them tomorrow." She said

"Ight cool." Killa nodded.

"I can maybe help you guys. Like make money." I smiled hoping I could get Killa to agree so that way I can get my own money and escape.

Killa snatched me by my wrist. Cie Cie still didn't even look up.

"I wasn't speaking to yo ass was I?" He said

"No." I said putting my head down.

"Look at me." He smacked me making my face ache again.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"You always sorry Gigi. Ain't gonna be no more of that."

Cie Cie was finally looking at me. She was pretty. Her dark chocolate skin look so pretty in the yellow dress she had on.

"Fuck you staring at her foe?" Killa said snapping his fingers in my face.

"Sorry." I said

"Go upstairs." He pointed shaking his head.

"Okay." I nodded.

I began walking out of there and to the stairs. As I reached the third step I heard Cie Cie say "Who is she?"

"Mind yo business." Killa barked.

"My bad boss." She chuckled.

I hate it here.

————————
Vote and comment

What you think about gonna happen when Killa find out Gigi still trying to escape?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 711 24
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
46.8K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
213K 5K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
66K 153 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni