Alex Rider: Back in Action

By dpw750

It's been a year since Jack's death and with Alex living with the Pleasures, it has not been fun. He was call... More

The Letter
Old Friends
He Still Hates Me
Nightmares
Pain and Memories
MI6's Most Wanted Person
The Mission of a Life Time
New Family Member
Deathstalker (A Type of Scorpion)
Sick Man
Hand to Hand Combat
Causing Danger
The Truth

Who am I?

1.2K 42 4
By dpw750

Edited 1/8/18

Once Alex jumped out of the chopper he knew that he broke Grace's heart. He walked over to the men that were trying to shot the chopper down. "Don't shot. I'm the one you're looking for." Once I got close enough they put down there guns cause they thought that since I was hurt I could do nothing.

"You, Alex Rider." A guy asked before Alex feel the ground. They felt bad for the boy. They helped him inside, which was not far. Once they got in hey set him in the gently into the cell and Alex fell unconscious. The guards cleaned him up by request from Deathstalker. The guards were happy to get the boy cleaned up, Alex looked horrible. They put some food and water in the cell for when he woke up.

"He's so young." The two guards were staying in the room for now.

"Yea. How did he get into this world?" Deathstalker came in and the guards shut their mouth. He walked over to Alex. He watched Alex sleep for a while. Then he went over to the guards.

"Take him to the Doctor. I don't want him to die." He walked out and the guards got Alex up from the ground. He started to wake up but not much. They got to the room with the doctor in the room.

"Ahh, this must be Alex. Sit him on the table." They did as he said.

"May we ask what's going to happen to him?" The had an idea but they did not want to think about it.

"No. Now go away." They left the room and the doctor got to work fixing all his wounds. Then he gave Alex a shot that the liquid was purple. His eye started to open. He looked around the room.

"Where am I?" He had a pounding headache. "Who am I?" Alex got up from the table running to the door when he ran into Deathstalker. Alex did not recognize him and he had fear in his face. Deathstalker put his hands on Alex's shoulder to try and calm him down.

"Alex you're alright. Everything is fine calm down." Alex heard his name and wondered if that really was his name. Deathstalker hugged Alex. "Everything will be fine son." Alex relaxed as he believes him. The Doctor had a smile on his face.

"Where are we?" Alex asked as soon as Deathstalker let go of him.

"You don't remember. Were at our home. Come let us see if we can jog your memory." They walked around. Alex was looking around not remembering anything he was seeing. Not even the man they say he is his father. They got to a room with punching bags and Alex wanted to punch them almost instinct. "Do you remember this room?"

"No. But the bags seem familiar though." He walked closer to the bag. He could not figure out what.

"Come along. I am taking you to your room, Alex." Deathstalker left the room and Alex followed behind him. He saw they guards that save him.

"Do I know you?" Both guards looked at Alex. They were happy that he was awake and seemed okay.

"Yea we help you when we rescued you from SAS." Deathstalker had a plan for Alex which he told the guards see that they did help Alex.

"Who is SAS?" He heard it before but he did not know where.

"A government military. They took you from us about a month ago and we got you back yesterday all beaten up." Deathstalker almost looked sad. Alex nodded and he went to his room and sleep for a long time until the morning when Deathstalker woke him up to do some training. "Okay, Alex. Punch the bag and let us see how much you remember." Alex walked up to the bag about two feet away from it and started punching the bag. He was not as powerful until he got to kick the bag.

"Father. When can I go outside?" Alex asked while he keeps punching the bag. Then he kicked the bag making it break off the flying into the wall.

"SAS is looking for you. I don't want to lose you." Alex looked down.

"Okay, father." Then they heard a bomb go off. Instantly they covered there heads.

"Stay here." Deathstalker ran out of the room locking the door. Alex ran up to the door banging on the door to let him out. He heard guns go off. He knew people were probably dead. Then the door came crashing down and so did Alex. He was lying on his back. He opened his eyes to see four men with uniforms that said SAS. Fear was on Alex's face. He started backing up from them.

"Cub. What's wrong?" Wolf asked him but Alex did not know them. From what he heard from Deathstalker they were the bad men. They walked closer to Alex.

"Who are you guys? Get away from me!" They looked hurt as Alex was all the way across from the room. Alex was scared. He did not know who they were.

"Cub. It's us. You know Wolf, Snake, Fox, and Eagle." Alex shook his head. Fox walked over there.

"Come on you don't even remember me. You know Ben. We speak to each other in different languages sometimes." Alex shook his head. "We don't have time for this," Fox said to Wolf. Wolf nodded cause he knew what Fox was planning. Fox picked Alex up over the shoulder. Alex was protesting as they ran out of the building.

"Let me go!" He was trying to kick Fox but it did not work out well. He was not strong enough. They tied up his hands and put him in the chopper to bring him back to base. Once they got there they put him in an interrogation room and tied him to a chair. Grace only saw him through the one-way mirror. 

"He did not recognize you guys?" They nodded to Grace. "They did something to him to forget or they brainwashed him."

"We don't know Grace. Maybe if you go talk to him. He might snap back to reality." She thought it was a good idea so she walked out of the room and into the other room where Alex was. Alex looked at her scared. He did not recognize her. "Hi." He did not say anything. "I'm Grace... Alex comes on you know me."

"No. No, I don't. Now let me go. You already had your fun with me." He said a little angry.

"No. Were not the bad guys Alex. I'm your sister for God's sake." Alex looked confused. She walked closer to Alex.

"I have no sister. My father said so." Alex's voice was cold.

"Yes you do Alex. That man is not your father. Your Alex Rider the greatest spy in the world. You have survived through almost everything. You saved the world many times. Tell me you can't remember that." Alex looked at her.

"I can't remember anything." Grace got an idea and ran out of the room. "Where's she going?" Alex asked almost worry for her for some reason. She came back a few minutes later with a picture of Jack.

"Look at this picture. Do you remember her?" Some memories came back to Alex about Jack. Small things. He nodded. He looked happy. "Remember she died a little over a year ago. They man that killed her, you killed with a gun. Alex, you watch her die from a car bomb." Alex started to remember that day. How he felt when he saw it happen. A tear came down from his eyes.

"It's all my fault she died. She died because of me." Grace went over and gave him a hug. "Grace. I killed her. I killed her." They stayed there for awhile. Alex calmed down and they started talking about more things that happen to him.

"Remember when you were shot 2 cm from the heart." Alex nodded.

"I was in the hospital and then I save another boys life from men kidnapping him." He was back. His memory was still a little fuzzy but her remember a lot more than before. "God. I am a workaholic."

"That's my Alex. How are you feeling?" She untied him from the chair.

"I'm still a little fuzzy but better." He started to stand up. He was a little off balance. Grace went over to help but he shewed her away. He started to get a major headache. 

"Alex, you feeling okay?" He put a hand to his head as he walked out of the room. He didn't hear what she said. He keeps on walking to his cabin. It was not far. Once he got in the door he fell on his bed with a skull-splitting headache. Then he saw Jack across the room.

"Alex. So nice to see you." Alex looked at her. She was glowing.

"Jack?" She went closer to Alex. She put her hand on his head. Beads of sweat were going down his forehead.

"You're really hot. Maybe Snake should look at you." His vision was blurring.

"No.. How did you get here Jack?" His mouth was dry.

"Alex I am a spirit. They let me visit you." She kissed Alex on the forehead. She disappeared. "Goodbye. I will see you soon." Grace walked in.

"Alex. Can you hear me?" His headache got worse. He started shivering. "Snake!"

"Grace. I saw Jack." She looked at Alex like he was crazy.

"What?" She got closer to Alex and felt his forehead. "Snake! Alex, you're burning up." Snake ran in. Alex closed his eyes trying to get rid of a headache.

"Alex stay awake for me buddy." Snake shook Alex trying to get him to wake up. Alex didn't want to open his eyes. "Alex. What hurts?" Alex moved his hand to his head.

"Grace grab a bowl of water and a washcloth. Looks like we're going to have a long night." Grace was about to run out when she had a question.

"What's wrong with him?" Snake looked at her.

"He's sick. Can you also tell the other guys?" She nodded and left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey, so that was a sim long chapter. Let me know what you guy think. If something needs to be changed let me know. Vote and comment plz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 595 14
Alex travels to Hawaii on R&R. Alex see a death and is now being babysat by the Five-0 task force as a witness. This all happen a year after Jackie's...
7.5K 265 16
Alex's brother just died and the only person there for him is his best friend, Jack. But what is really going on? Jack is acting strange. And is A...
759 54 12
Alex is a fifteen year old boy who had the worst luck in life. He'd witnessed his parents deaths, he was bounced from foster home to foster home, but...
2K 46 5
When problems in Kaya and Suna's life ended, the couple flew to London to start a completely new life. However, after years they return to Istanbul a...