Until There Was You

By Eastwards

When Jude Lockhart found out that his best friend and girlfriend were hooking up he was completely destroyed... More

i. before
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
epilogue

News | Radish

3.8K 66 5
By Eastwards

Hi guys! I'm so excited to announce that Until There Was You will now be available on Radish. I'm so excited and thankful for the opportunity, and for those who were currently in the process of reading, updates will be on Radish before Wattpad. This story is still being edited but chapters will be released on Radish first and once it's fully completed on Radish all chapters edited will be back up on Wattpad. If you enjoy(ed) this story and would like to support me through radish download the app through the App Store! Thank you guys so much for the support and for sticking with me thus far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 2 56
~ Just know nobody's ever come closer than you ~ ❦ Throughout her life, Waverly has always fought to have a remotely simple life. Her father is barel...
1.9K 530 37
HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE.. GOD BLESS..😍 True friends that distinct from each other. This story is about two girls t...
1.9K 105 14
✅EDITED ⚠️MATURE CONTENT ⚠️MATURE LANGUAGE ⚠️SOME GRAPHIC SCENES Waverly Williams is a 17 year old girl who attends the NYC public school in New Yo...
10.3K 197 18
Alice betrayed her best friend by snatching her boyfriend .......and she later pays for it