Yours - COMPLETE

By Lblackwell123

What happens when a stubborn 19 year old cheerleader comes across a broody 37 year old mechanic? Read this s... More

Aesthetic
Author's Note
Chapter one ✔️
Chapter two ✔️
Chapter three✔️
Chapter four✔️
Chapter five✔️
Chapter six✔️
Chapter seven✔️
Chapter eight✔️
Chapter ten✔️
Chapter eleven✔️
Chapter twelve✔️
Chapter thirteen✔️
Chapter fourteen✔️
Chapter fifteen✔️
Chapter sixteen✔️
Chapter seventeen✔️
Chapter eighteen✔️
Chapter ninteen✔️
Chapter twenty✔️
Chapter twenty-one✔️
Chapter twenty-two✔️
Chapter twenty-three✔️
Chapter-twenty four✔️
Chapter twenty-five✔️
Chapter twenty-six✔️
Epilogue✔️
Authors Note

Chapter nine✔️

44.6K 1.1K 496
By Lblackwell123

Andy Anders

It's even more crowded than it was the last time I was here. The same rhythm of the hard base of the music vibrating the ground, girls in short skirts dancing or making out with guys, the racers revving their engines to try to seem badass.

This is where I belong.

Once Jace parked, I immediately grabbed Bella's hands and I'm off to show her around. Even though I've only been here one time, I still feel like I know every inch of this huge alley area.

"This is so fucking cool!" Bella awe's and gasps as we walk around the entire area. "How did you find this place?"

"I didn't. I met Jace and the boys last week at the diner and I heard them talking about a race, so I invited myself." I laugh as I continue to drag her around.

We walk further into the crowd surrounding the cars. I see a mate black Camaro up ahead and continue walking towards it.

"Mike is kind of cute don't you think?" Bella whispers to me. I look to her and grin.

"If you find the cute shy type cute then yeah he's fucking irresistible."

She laughs and pushes me away.

"Shut up, I like the shy ones. They always have something...big to hide." She winks and now it's my turn to push her away.

"Oh stop my virgin ears can't take it!" I put my hands over my ears and fake gag.

I look at everyone around and notice the girls wearing they're usual short skirts that show their ass and shirts too small that their tits nearly fall out of.

I'm already wearing a skirt. It's black and tucked in it is an old band rustic t-shirt. My hair is out of my face with a white bandana and my shoes are just my all black Air Force 1's.

"Hold this." I hand Bella my phone. She takes it but then her eyes widen when she sees what I'm doing.

"Uh...what are you doing?" She watches as I take off my shirt. I'm wearing a strapless all white corset lace bra underneath that can be pulled off as a crop top. It really makes my girls look good.

"Blending in." I tell her with a wink. After taking it off, I put it on a bench. It's an old shirt so I don't care if anyone steals it.

"Well shit now I look really out of place." Bella says looking down at her outfit. She's wearing dark washed ripped jeans with and black crop top. I take the hair tie off my wrist and pull her closer to me. I scrunch up her shirt on the center and pull the hair tie under the shirt then over and tie it in the middle. Creating a bra like look.

"There." I smile at my work. I take her hand again and we start walking towards the crowd but I stop when I see Nick.

Nick is leaning against his car with a beer in his hand. He's wearing the same thing he always wears. Dark washed jeans and a white t-shirt but this time he has a dark blue flannel on. He's drinking his beer as he looks around the crowd. Then his eyes land on mine.

He stops mid sip as we just look at each other. I'm not gonna lie and say he's ugly. He's actually really fucking attractive. If he was my age I would have already fucked him.

"Who's that?" Bella whispers to me. She must've seen who I was looking at because she's now also looking at Nick.

"That's Nick, Jace's father." I tell her.

He finally takes a sip of his beer as he watches me. I feel exposed just standing her in a bra and short skirt. But I know I look hot, so to tease him a bit, I pull the top of my bra up causing my tits to pull up with it. And as I called it, his eyes follow the action. I smirk.

"I'm gonna go say hi real quick. Are you okay here?" I ask Bella not taking my eyes off Nick. His blue eyes are enchanting. I couldn't even look away even if I tried.

"Yeah go ahead, I'm gonna go find Mike." We say our farewells and now I'm walking over to him. He sits up straighter but never taking his eyes off me. His sips of his beer are slow and teasing. His eyes are dark yet glowing. I can see the tattoos on his arms. He's covered in them. I wonder if he has any on his chest or thighs. And boy do I want to find out.

I take my time walking over to him, wanting to prolong our eye contact because I don't know what will happen once I make it to him. Will he walk away? Will he shoo me away? I guess there's only one way to find out.

I stop right in front of him, not hiding the fact that I'm checking him out. I've never been afraid to let a guy know if I find them attractive, but there's something about Nick that makes me nervous. Maybe because he's older? Way older than any guy I've ever been with. Or maybe because I know he's gonna say some shit that will piss me off. I have never encountered a man who push my buttons as much as the guy standing in front of me. He's snarky and sarcastic just like me. I can't even handle myself so it's no shocker that I'd be able to handle a guy who's just like me.

"Got another one on you?" I ask pointing at the beer.

Nick doesn't answer right away. He just takes takes one final big sip of his beer and tosses it to the floor.

"You're nineteen." He states.

"How observant of you." I roll my eyes.

"It's not legal."

I look around the area before looking back at him.

"Last time I checked, neither is this." I wave my hands around.

He chuckles lightly and then takes out a cigarette from his pocket, lighting up the end and taking a hit of it before blowing it out to the side.

"Can I have one?" I point towards the cigarette in his mouth. Nick looks at me for a moment while taking another hit.

I just know he's gonna say no.

"No."

Fucking called it.

"And why is that?" I ask taking a small step forward.

He smirks before shaking his head. "Because you stole my last pack and gave me the empty thing back."

"And then you gave it back to me."

"You smoke a lot for your age, princess." He states.

"Wow you're on a role here. Would you like a prize or something?" I take another step.

He chuckles once again, throwing the cig on the floor before sitting up straighter.

"Go have fun, Andy." He turns around to look at his car.

"What kind of fun?" I continue to tease. He's hot, sue me.

Nick then turns back around to glare at me.

"I'm not some horny teenage boy you can try to seduce, little girl." He takes a step towards me, eliminating the space between us. He's so damn close that I can smell the smoke on his breath. "You may be young and beautiful but you are not what I want or need."

He then starts walking away but not before speaking again, "Now go hang out with people your own age. I'm sure you'll find a guy who's willing to put out." And then he's gone. Leaving me standing near his car alone.

Taking in a shaky breath, I shake out my thoughts and start walking over to look for Bella.

I've never been talked to like that before. The only people who have disrespected me and actually made it stung were my parents and Dominic.

I feel tears well up in my eyes. Not because I'm sad, but because I'm angry. Am I the only one who cries when frustrated or beyond pissed? I don't know why it happens but I fucking hate it because it makes me look weak.

Wiping the single tear that fell due to the rejection that sliced my insides open, I slap on a fake smile and continue on walking.

Jace is the first person I spot. I don't go up to him though, he may have apologized but I know how he truly thinks of me. I walk the other direction to try to find either Ethan, Mike or Bella.

I spot Ethan talking to a blonde girl with pink tips near a crowd of guys. I turn back around to walk the other way.

Okay fuck it.

I go into the pocket of my skirt to grab my phone but freeze.

I can't find it.

And then I remember. I gave it to Bella to hold while I was taking off my shirt and I didn't get it back from her.

Fuck. I turn back around towards Ethan and start walking. I almost make it to him but the sounds of yelling and sirens get my attention.

I don't get the chance to turn towards the yelling because then I'm being toppled over. I fall to the ground and I feel someone step on my leg.

I hiss in pain and look up to see cops all around. I see some people being arrested while the rest are getting into their cars and zooming out of the area. I notice some cop cars chasing the people speeding away while the cops around us are yelling for everyone to freeze.

Shit shit shit.

I quickly get up from the floor and wince slightly at the pain that shoots up my leg. I don't know where to go. I can't find Bella or anyone anywhere.

I turn back to where I saw Ethan but he's not there anymore.

"Bella!" I call out. She probably can't hear me because everyone is yelling but I call out again.

"Bella!"

I start walking around fast to try to find her. I make it near the end of the alley where Jace parked and I finally see her.

Okay she's good. She's hopping in the car with Mike and the others and I sigh in relief when they drive off. I don't care that they left because I can take care of myself. The sigh of relief while watching them drive off turns into a gasp when I hear a deep voice behind me.

"Put your hands up, kid."

"Fuck." I curse under my breath and close my eyes. I slowly turn around with my hands up and I don't know what comes over me but it's the only thing I can think of.

I pull down my bra and flash him.

The young cops eyes goes wide and his gun slightly lowers and that gives me the chance to run for my life. 

I don't know where I'm going but I just keep on running. I hear the cop call out for me but I'm in the crowd of people so there's no way he can get me. Until I feel a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me away.

Spoke too soon.

I'm about to start punching but a hand flies over my mouth and I'm crushed against a wall and a hard chest.

I look up and see those bright blue eyes.

Nick.

He holds me against the wall until all the people are out of view as well as the cops. I keep my eyes on him as he looks around checking the area.

Once the yells are distant he turns to look down at me. Removing his hand from my mouth, he leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Get in the car."

*****

Andy be poppin a titty for the po po

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.6K 25
When a 30yr old woman falls into the arms of a much younger lover what is destined to happen?
830K 13.9K 43
This is about a 16 year old girl with 4 older over protective brothers. What will happen when she falls for one there enemies?
4K 372 41
A 33years old man cold and polite also gentle .The best swim teacher .He has a sad story ..Slowly he falls for his swimmer student but what's the ne...
Motors By Jo Evans

Teen Fiction

6.2K 111 18
Badass biker chick meets badass biker boy. They share a love hate relationship, but will that all change? Will the biker boy get his queen?